Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250517 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Empiree:
this thing briefly hit US news few weeks ago when some muslims were persecuted in China.

A US official said that the reason many countries are silent on the issue is due to their ties with China economically. So they are afraid of losing China's business including US.

You know many things, especially household accessories and gadgets are made in China and largely used in US. Most of the cheap stores in the US buy Chinese products from California.

That's very true.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Read it and tell me if you think the punishment part is right, we all know that not offering our prayers (salat) is HARAM! But little do we know the punishments that we will face...
Why do we erase messages that talk about religious (Islam) matters!
But We resend ordinary messages?

The Prophet peace be upon him narrated.
"Convey from me, even if its one verse (Ayah)"
Maybe forwarding this message to others can be beneficial for your Intercession on the Day of Judgement.

The punishments of the one who doesn't pray.

The Prophet peace be upon him narrated: "Whoever shows heedlessness (negligence) in praying salat, Allah punishes them with fifteen kinds of punishments"

Six punishments in this lifetime.
Three punishments while dying.
Three punishments in the grave.
Three punishments on the day of Judgment.

Six punishments in this lifetime:
1 - Allah takes away blessings from his age,(makes his life misfortunate)
2 - Allah wipes out the virtues of righteous people from his face.
3 - Allah does not accept his Dua's.
4- He will be detested by all creatures on Earth.
5 - Allah does not award him for his good deeds.
6 - He will not be included in the prayer & Dua's of the righteous.
(good people)

Three punishments while dying.
1- He dies humiliated.
2-He dies hungry.
3- He dies thirsty.
Even if he drinks the water of all the seas, he will still be thirsty.

Three punishments in the grave.
1- Allah tightens his grave until his chest, ribs come over each other.
2- Allah pours on him fire with embers (red colour, hot coal made of immensely heated firewood).
3- Allah sets on him a snake called "The Brave" "The Bold" which rolls all around his body & crushes him.

Three punishments on the day of Judgment.
1- He will be dragged face down over hot burning coal to the hellfire.
2- Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down
3- Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.

Those who do not offer their prayers of:

FAJR:
The glow of their face is taken away.

DHUHR:
The blessing of their income is taken away (even if he has millions, he will be poor).

ASR:
There is no strength in their body.

MAGHRIB:
They are not benefitted by their children.

ISHA:
The peace of their sleep is taken away.

Select + copy + paste + send = The great reward of Allah.
It's your choice...!!!

The person who listens to music during the Adhan will be unable to recite the Shahadah while dying.

If you don't spread d knowledge, then it is your sins that stopped you 4rm doing so.
Please forward this & let us all get the reward.
Don't say "0k"
Say "In sha Allah"

Don't say "wow"
Say "SubhanAllah"

Don't say "great"
Say "Masha Allah"

Don't say "I am fine"
Say "Allahamdulillah"

Don't say "Thanks"
Say "Jazakallahu Khair"

Don't say "Take care bye"
Say "Fee Amanillah"

Don't say "Hello"
Say "Assalamu alaikkum Warahmatullah"

don't delete the msg pls frwd to all muslims. . . .
a beautiful duaa
for
thanking Allah
for
every
moment

"allah humma Ainni
ala zikrika
wa shukrika
wa husni
ibadatika"

imagine how many
people will
thank
Allah
� F.jay cares
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria had forgotten Ulama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Brothers! It's been a while cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hkana:
Brothers! It's been a while cheesy
was just about to ask where were you and brother LadunaI
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'm here jare. I've been on observing mode.

Man's job hunting still grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol, ghost mode
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by k4kenny(f): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2019
*Assalamualaykum waramotullah wabarakatuh*

Do you know that the value of the Qur'an in our lives cannot be over emphasized.

▶It would be our companion in the grave.

▶It'll intercede for us on yaumul-qiyamah.

▶The hassanat that comes with reading the Qur'an! One letter is equivalent to 10 hassanats!

... And lots more!

Won't you want to grab the opportunity to learn the words of Allah with tajweed and clarity?

Unfortunately our busy schedules and lack of good madrasahs in our vicinities are the major hindrances we face in our quest to learn the Qur'an.

Join this group to learn Juz 'Amma, the 30th Juz of the Qur'an. In shaa Allah we shall cover the Surahs from Nas to Naba with tajweed.

As it's via whatsapp, we can learn the beautiful Words of Allah from the comfort of our homes �️

For a token price of N2000, we shall teach 30 sisters only the beautiful words of Allah.

Open to sisters � who can read Arabic well.

Course duration would be between 3-4months bihidhnillah, depending on the commitment of the participants.

Females only please!!!

Certificates are available on completion for N500 only (optional). It can be added to the main fees or paid at any time.

Kindly click this link if you're interested.

Salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/Eon7o5pFyj9ItIHWnQaNnP

Or

https://bit. ly/2SH5GCh

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Miracle / poison—ONION�

*In 1919, flu killed 40 million people.* A doctor visited the many farmers who had the attack to see if he could help them combat the flu.

Many of the farmers & their family had contracted the flu and many died.

However, the doctor came upon one farmer whose family was healthy and nobody in the house contracted the flu.

The doctor asked the farmer what he was doing that was different from the others.

The farmer's wife replied that she put an unpeeled onion in a dish and placed them in all the rooms in their house.

The doctor thought that could have been the cure so he asked for one of those onions.

As he placed it under the microscope, he found the flu virus in the onion. The onions obviously absorbed all the bacteria and thereby kept the family healthy.

Now, I sent this story to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:
She said ' Thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmer's story but, I do know that I myself got pneumonia and became very ill. From my previous knowledge about onions, I cut both ends off an onion put it into an empty jar, and place the jar next to myself over night.

By the morning, I began to feel better while the onion became black.'

Lots of times when we have stomach problems we don't know what to blame. Maybe the onions that we ate earlier are to blame.

*Onions ABSORB BACTERIA* and that is the reason why they are also good at preventing us from getting *colds & flu* in left peeled in our room !!!

*And for that very reason we should NOT eat an onion that has been sitting for a time after it has *been cut open.*

*Left over onions are poisonous*

When food poisoning is reported, the first thing the officials look for is whether the 'victim' ate *ONIONS* and where those onions came from. Most probably the *ONIONS,* are the cause.

*Onions are huge magnets* for bacteria, especially uncooked ones.

*Never ever keep a portion of sliced onion over a period of time and thereafter use it to prepare food. It's not even safe if you put it in a zip-lock bag and placed it in your refrigerator. It is still poisonous*

Also, do not give onions to dogs. Their stomachs cannot metabolize onions.

*Please remember it is dangerous to cut an onion and try to save it to cook with the next day, it becomes highly poisonous for even a single night - as it creates toxic bacteria which causes adverse stomach infections and food poisoning.*

COPIED

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:02am On Feb 13, 2019
I certainly disagree with some of what is said here. The wordings self appeared to be inconsistently incoherently, and unbelievably incredibly.

Uthman that compiled Qur'an would not abide by Hukm is something questionable. There is no way historians couod have been accurate. For a man to compile Quran that the entire ummah have been using for centuries is very commendable.

And each Sahabi had their unique way they dealt with situations at their time. But to say that Sayyidina Ali (karamallahu wajia) would assumed that Sayyidina uthman (rodiyaAllah anihu) did not judge by what Allah revealed may be too good to be true.

Cc: Albaqir

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Empiree:
I certainly disagree with some of what is said here. The wordings self appeared to be inconsistently incoherently, and unbelievably incredibly.

# It is one thing to emotionally disagree with facts, it is another thing to disprove those facts.

When Abu A'la Mawdudi published his book "al-Khilafah wa Mulukiyah" (you can read the English version), he was criticized and labeled heretic and deviant with series of assassination attempts on his life. In the book, he exposed Caliph Uthman and Mu'awiyah with undeniable facts.

Ariwo ko o.

Empiree:

Uthman that compiled Qur'an would not abide by Hukm is something questionable. There is no way historians couod have been accurate. For a man to compile Quran that the entire ummah have been using for centuries is very commendable.

# Uthman compiled Quran? That's too much of a compliment to him.

# Quran was compiled during the lifetime of the Prophet supervised by him. For whatever reason known to them, Caliph Abubakar and Umar decided to compiled their own version of the Quran giving the task to ONLY Zayd ibn Thabit (neglecting other Qaari and scribes of the Qur'an during Prophet's time).

# According to Sunni history of Quran "compilation", Uthman only make copies from Abubakar's version and enforce that version for the Ummah.

# And for a fact, none of the first 3 Caliphs was a Qaari or knew Qur'an whether how to read or in comprehension. Ahadith and history did not favor them on this. I will be more than glad to furnish you undenial evidences should you oppose these facts.

# The worst of it all is that the 3 of them severally opposed Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet KNOWINGLY. Uthman ibn Affan was the worst as he used to suppress whoever try to correct or challenge his judgement. Abu Darr al-Ghifari was one of his victim.

# Lastly on this, even if you give him the credit of compiling Quran, that does not meant he can not violate orders of the Qur'an. Al-Saud are the "largest compiler and distributor" of Quran worldwide today, yet they violate Quran more than any common faasiq.

What the Khulafau and their supporters did after the Prophet are imaginable

Imam Malik ibn Anas documents in his al-Muwatta:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n-Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Ubaydullah that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said over the martyrs of Uhud, "I testify for them." Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said, "Messenger of Allah! Are we not their brothers? We entered Islam as they entered Islam and we did jihad as they did jihad." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, but I do not know what you will do after me." Abu Bakr wept profusely and said, "Are we really going to out-live you!"

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 21, Hadith 32
Arabic reference : Book 21, Hadith 993
 https://www.sunnah.com/urn/410140

And they did a lot after the Prophet.

Empiree:

And each Sahabi had their unique way they dealt with situations at their time. But to say that Sayyidina Ali (karamallahu wajia) would assumed that Sayyidina uthman (rodiyaAllah anihu) did not judge by what Allah revealed may be too good to be true.

Cc: Albaq.ir

You mean oppressive and favoritism ruling that characterized Uthman's regime was a "unique way he dealt with situation at his time"? Subhanallah.

His oppressive and unjust ruling got him killed. That was the first time the Muslim community will rise up against their Caliph. Uthman ibn Affan was killed by senior sahabah. He turned his Islamic government to his family ruling where his evil and despotic cousins were tyranically oppressing righteous sahabah and innocent citizens.

It is unimaginable to say Ali ASSUMED that Uthman did not judge by Allah's command. Uthman was a very weak individual who allowed his government to be hijacked by despotic individuals. Several times Imam Ali ibn Abi Taalib warned and cautioned him secretly and openly but he simply cannot control his despotic cousins and governors like Mu'awiyah, Walid ibn Uqbah etc.

Even Ibn Umar cannot hid it but try to downplay it:

Imam Nasai documents:

Hilal ibn al-Ala ibn Hilli narrated from Husayn (ibn Ayyash) from Zuhayr (ibn Muawiya) from Abu Isaac that al-Ala ibn Erar said:

Once I asked Abdullah ibn Umar ‘Would you talk to me about Ali and Uthman?’  He said ‘As for Ali, this is his house (close position) to the messenger of Allah (as) and I do not need to talk to you about anything else.  But as for Uthman, on the Day of Uhud, he committed a great sin and Allah forgave him and then he committed among you a small sin and you killed him.

Source: Sunan al-Kubra, vol. 7, p. 446, hadith no.7314 - 8526

https://books.google.com/books?id=2nBLCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT445&lpg=PT445&dq=%D8%B3%D8%A3%D9%84%D8%AA+%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
AlBaqir:

# It is one thing to emotionally disagree with facts, it is another thing to disprove those facts.

When Abu A'la Mawdudi published his book "al-Khilafah wa Mulukiyah" (you can read the English version), he was criticized and labeled heretic and deviant with series of assassination attempts on his life. In the book, he exposed Caliph Uthman and Mu'awiyah with undeniable facts.
I have always respected Abu A'la Mawdudi (ra) and I read one of his famous books growing up. I don't recall the title. He's entitled to his opinion about Uthman (ra). Growing up, Uthman was known for nepotism. I can recall till this day. Maybe it is fair to say this was taught through Mawdudi's books. I never for once considered him to be heretic. He was a great scholar of Islam. His main charges against Uthman(ra) are :

-He allowed Marwan, his cousin to keep one fifth (khums) of the booty from Africa;

-He deposed Sad bin Abi Waqqas R.A. from the gov­ernorship of Kufah and appointed in his place Walid b. Uqbah, and later bestowed that important post upon another relative, named Sa’id b. al-Aas;

-He appointed Abdullah b. Amir as governor ofBasrah in place of Abu Musaal-Ashari ;

-He removed Amr b. Aas from gover­norship of Egypt and appointed in his place his foster-brother, Abdullah b. Sad b. Abi Sarah;

-He added to the governorship of Muawiyah some very vast regions such as Hims, Palestine, Jordan, who was in Umar’s period simply a governor of Damuscus region.

-He appointed Marwan b. Hakam R.A. as his personal secretary.

-As a result of the above actions, the whole of the Muslim empire came under his authority and influence. Hence all power and authority practically came to be concentrated in the hands of a single family i.e. Banu Umayyah.

But this isn't peculiar though. His predecessor(saw) also appointed relatives and others who are related one way or another. Example, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) appointed several of his relatives to high posts from among Banu Hashim, his own family: He appointed Hamzah b. Abdul Muttalib, Ali b. Abi Talib, Jafar b. Abi Talib as commanders of the Saraya (compaigns), besides Harith bin Nawfal as governor of Jeddah. Appointment of Zayd b. Harithah to different posts on several occasions and his son Usamah as the commanderof the last campaign of his life should also be credited to the account of Banu Hashim, as the mawali (clients) were regarded, according to the Arab Islamic customs as members of the clan or family.

Among other relatives of the Prophet (saw) who received government posts included three fathers-in-law namely, Abu Sufian b. Harab Umavi, Abu Bakr Siddiq and Umar b. al­Khattab. As many as seven Umavis were given government posts particularly governorship of important places and they were also related to the Prophet (saw) in one way or the other.

# Uthman compiled Quran? That's too much of a compliment to him.
This is shia version but I actually welcome the fact that Shia believe Qur'an was compiled in the lifetime of the prophet. You said the same some 3-4 yrs ago during debates with Christians.

# Quran was compiled during the lifetime of the Prophet supervised by him. For whatever reason known to them, Caliph Abubakar and Umar decided to compiled their own version of the Quran giving the task to ONLY Zayd ibn Thabit (neglecting other Qaari and scribes of the Qur'an during Prophet's time).
none issue. I am sure you have the same Quran I have, which means what Zayd ibn Thabit was tasked with is what you have too.

# According to Sunni history of Quran "compilation", Uthman only make copies from Abubakar's version and enforce that version for the Ummah.
That's good. Enforcement was necessary to put things in place cheesy

# And for a fact, none of the first 3 Caliphs was a Qaari or knew Qur'an whether how to read or in comprehension. Ahadith and history did not favor them on this. I will be more than glad to furnish you undenial evidences should you oppose these facts.
this is serious allegation. But at the same time they don't have to be Qaari to understand Qur'an. I am not a Qaari but I understand little I am given. But to say they don't comprehend is off. To be khalifah required elements of knowledge of Qur'an. Your allegations might be due to schism. But if you say INTERPRETATION on some issues I can understand that.

# The worst of it all is that the 3 of them severally opposed Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet KNOWINGLY. Uthman ibn Affan was the worst as he used to suppress whoever try to correct or challenge his judgement. Abu Darr al-Ghifari was one of his victim.
You see, this was a simple issue just like we have today. Subtle disagreement btw Abu Darr and Muawiya during caliphate of Uthman was base on interpretation of Ayah just as we have btw Sufi and Salafi today. Abu Darr al al-Ghifar was never forced exiled. The soundest report about the story of Abu Dhar is that which was narrated by Bukhari in his Sahih from Zaid ibn Wahb radiya Llahu ‘anhu who said:

I passed by al Rabdhah and there I saw Abu Dhar radiya Llahu ‘anhu. I said to him: “Why did you settle here?” He said: “I was in Syria, and Muawiyah and I disagreed concerning the verse:

O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the [Jewish] rabbis and the [Christian] monks who devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and hinder (them) from the way of Allah [i.e. Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism]. And those who hoard up gold and silver (Al Kanz: the money, the zakat of which has not been paid) and spend them not in the way of Allah, announce unto them a painful torment.

Muawiyah radiya Llahu anhu said that this was revealed concerning the people of the Book; but I said it was revealed concerning us and them. There was a debate between me and him concerning that, and he wrote to ‘Uthman radiya Llahu ‘anhu complaining about me. ‘Uthman radiya Llahu ‘anhu wrote to me telling me to come to Madinah, so I came, and the people gathered around me as if they had never seen me before. I mentioned that to ‘Uthman radiya Llahu ‘anhu and he said to me: “If you want to move (outside Madinah) but still be near us that is fine.” That is why I settled here, and even if they appointed an Abyssinian over me I would hear and obey.

# Lastly on this, even if you give him the credit of compiling Quran, that does not meant he can not violate orders of the Qur'an. Al-Saud are the "largest compiler and distributor" of Quran worldwide today, yet they violate Quran more than any common faasiq.
right
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Empiree:

He was a great scholar of Islam. His main charges against Uthman(ra) are :

I will advice you read the book yourself than relying on SUMMARY of someone else who intend to defend.

Each of Abu A'la Mawdudi's criticism was well supported by undeniable evidences and facts.

Anyway, in addition to those "charges", corruption and embezzlement of public funds were on top of the list.

Empiree:

But this isn't peculiar though. His predecessor(saw) also appointed relatives and others who are related one way or another. Example, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) appointed several of his relatives to high posts from among Banu Hashim, his own family: He appointed Hamzah b. Abdul Muttalib, Ali b. Abi Talib, Jafar b. Abi Talib

Subhan'Allah! This is a desperate and reckless comparism. Prophet's appointment of anyone was based on divine guidance, justice, and capability (of apppointee). It is like Allah's appointment of children of Ibrahim as Imam of mankind (Q2:124); the restriction is, "....my covenant will not reach the zaalimun".

# What moral, physical capability or spiritual rites did Uthman ibn Affan appointed Marwan ibn Hakam, Walid ibn Uqbah, Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan and the rest of his despotic cousins most of whom were cursed by the Prophet?

Dear brother, please when you read people's opinion, always try to filter it and vex before bringing it out. Such a comparism is reckless.

Empiree:

This is shia version but I actually welcome the fact that Shia believe Qur'an was compiled in the lifetime of the prophet. You said the same some 3-4 yrs ago during debates with Christians.

You mean this hadith is "Shia version"?

Imam Muslim

Hammam said:

I said to Anas b. Malik: Who GATHERED the Qur'an during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (s)? He said: Four (persons), all of them belonging to Ansir: Ubayy b. Ka'b, Mu'adh b. Jabal, Zaid b. Thabit and a person from the Ansar whose Kunya was Abu Zaid.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2465 b
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 171
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 31, Hadith 6030
https://www.sunnah.com/muslim/44/171

The "Jamaha" used in the hadith is translated as "collected" in the English translation above, but I see the word "GATHERED" more suitable and appropriate.

What happened to that Quran that was gathered during the lifetime of the Prophet? Why the need to compiled another one?

Empiree:

none issue. I am sure you have the same Quran I have, which means what Zayd ibn Thabit was tasked with is what you have too.

It is a serious issue. We are not accusing them of tampering with Quran if that's your fear. The question is why was only Zayd ibn Thabit appointed for the task with Abubakar saying to him, "you are a good boy because we do not suspect you"?

Why did Zayd ibn Thabit and his contractors refused to use the "Prophetic version" gathered already? There were far better reciters of the Qur'an than Zayd.

Empiree:

this is serious allegation. But at the same time they don't have to be Qaari to understand Qur'an. I am not a Qaari but I understand little I am given. But to say they don't comprehend is off. To be khalifah required elements of knowledge of Qur'an. Your allegations might be due to schism. But if you say INTERPRETATION on some issues I can understand th

Again they DO NOT KNOW Nada from the Qur'an. And they judged opposing Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet.

Prophet was articulated when he said, "follow my Khulafau - who are RASHIDUN and MAHDIYIN".

Rashid - he who knows and follow the truth
Mahdi - he who is guided by Allah.

When you see caliphs who constantly oppose Quran and Sunnah KNOWINGLY or deviant when told ....

Like I said, history do not favor them. We can start giving examples if you are in the mood of defending them.

Empiree:

You see, this was a simple issue just like we have today. Subtle disagreement btw Abu Darr and Muawiya during caliphate of Uthman was base on interpretation of Ayah just as we have btw Sufi and Salafi today.

Disagreement of verse of Quran? Who the hell was Mu'awiyah with Abu Darr al-Ghifari?! Mu'awiyah knew nothing from the Qur'an. Did he ever even follow Quran. This had nothing to do with Quranic verse disagreement o. Abu Darr was a staunch critics of Mu'awiyah's despotic ruling: embezzlement, corruption, lavishing of wealth among other serious crimes. Mu'awiyah got scared such constant criticism could lead to campaign against him. He had to deal with a wali of Allah.

I will advice you to please read historical facts about how my master Abu Dhar was exiled. Mu'awiyah tied him to a horse that dragged him from the former base to Madina. He was half dead upon arrival. Yet, Uthman exiled him from the city of Prophet. Please brother read SOURCES yourself. Stop following opinion of one eyed people that will sweep facts on the carpet and curry flavor issues.

[quote author=Empiree post=75695833]The soundest report about the story of Abu Dhar is that which was narrated by Bukhari in his Sahih from Zaid ibn Wahb radiya Llahu ‘anhu who said:
[/quote ]

Because it is in sahih bukhari, that makes it "soundest" grin grin grin

Please read meaningful SOURCES about the life account of Jundub (Abu Dharr, radiyallahu anhu).
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
AlBaqir:

I will advice you to please read historical facts about how my master Abu Dhar was exiled. Mu'awiyah tied him to a horse that dragged him from the former base to Madina. He was half dead upon arrival. Yet, Uthman exiled him from the city of Prophet. Please brother read SOURCES yourself. Stop following opinion of one eyed people that will sweep facts on the carpet and curry flavor issues.
I only really want to address this. From where I do my research made no mention of Muawiya tied Abu Dhabi a to horse and dragged him out. Rather there are detailed explanation that is quite contrary to what you are saying. This is why it is very important to be careful of these historians. Some of them wrote things based on sectarian differences.

If there are two contradictory stories about particular incident (s), it only makes sense to adhere to which is close to unity than sectarian. From where I read from had lots more. I decided to post just little piece. From them, they actually respected and told true nature of Abu Dhar (rodiyaAllah anihu) been a very pious sahabi and a person who practiced what he preached. They speak positively of him and others likewise.

For this reason, I have no reason to believe some stories cooked up to marginalized Uthman and Muawiya (rodiyaAllah anihum) in this case. I am not just trying to defend them for the sake of this topic rather for the fact that there are contrary stories which you and I can never be 100% certain of what truly happened except that we rely on historical data.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Empiree:
I only really want to address this. From where I do my research made no mention of Muawiya tied Abu Dhabi a to horse and dragged him out. Rather there are detailed explanation that is quite contrary to what you are saying. This is why it is very important to be careful of these historians.

For this reason, I have no reason to believe some stories cooked up to marginalized Uthman and Muawiya (rodiyaAllah anihum) in this case. I am not just trying to defend them for the sake of this topic rather for the fact that there are contrary stories which you and I can never be 100% certain of what truly happened except that we rely on historical data.

That is the reason you are afraid to read from the sources rather relying on friendly curry flavored submission who try to put everybody good and bad into same bus of goodness.

Sunni has the largest historians so I wonder what kind of sectarianism that might influence their documentation. I don't even know when last on public forum I used Sunni vs Shia references to establish facts. You are trying to present this issue as "Shia vs Sunni" when my presentation till kingdom come is nothing other than Sunni.

You see there are some issues you don't discuss if you don't want to hurt feelings. Evidences are bleeping too much against those you are trying hard to defend. You either not discuss or you discuss the issue with truthfulness. Covering up and playing with people's innocence is what I can't engage in. Information is on our fingertips and you have to gather differing information on a single matter and filter out fabrications and exaggeration to arrive at truth.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is Hyna by the way

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2019
STATEMENT BY THE APC UK LEADER AND CONVENER OF PMB VOLUNTEERS, PRINCE ADE OMOLE, AT A WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE HELD IN LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Press.

I am compelled to call this Press Conference due to our serious concerns about the latest development in our dear country of origin Nigeria.

1. Our concerns bother on the attitude and disposition of few western countries to Nigeria as seen in their open support for a candidate in an election where Nigerians are expected to choose their leader freely through balloting.

2. It is very clear to all stakeholders that the Western world, most especially the United States of America and the United Kingdom are supporting the candidate of the opposition party Mr Atiku Abubakar against President Muhammadu Buhari.

3. As Nigerians living in the United Kingdom, we consider it imperative to shed light on the situation in Nigeria and why we consider the systemic support of the UK government to the opposition party’s candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, unhelpful and dangerous.

4. Nigeria has been bedevilled by corruption since the return to democratic rule in 1999.

5. The country earned a staggering sum of over $1 trillion dollars from oil in the past two decades but has nothing to show for it. The money was simply stolen by the ruling elite.

6. A former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, once described Nigeria as a “fantastically corrupt" country.

7. Atiku Abubakar was Vice President of Nigeria in 8 out of the 20 years.

8. In that period he (Atiku) constitutionally superintended over the economy and privatisation programme of the government. In other words he was in charge of the first 8 years of the malfeasance.

9. Atiku Abubakar has been named and linked to multiple corruption cases in Nigeria and in the United States.

10. A few weeks ago he was described by The Guardian International Newspaper as an "established thief”, while the Bloomberg called him a “kleptocrat”.

11. Atiku has prominently featured in the corruption trial of former U.S. Congressman William Jefferson, Jefferson was accused of offering bribe to Atiku to use his position as a vice president to facilitate the expansion of his technology business in Nigeria. Jefferson was convicted in the US in 2009 and sentenced to 13 years in prison.

12. In another case, a U.S. Senate Subcommittee with the cooperation of the FBI, alleged that Atiku’s wife Jennifer, helped him transfer more than $40 million in “suspect funds” into the United States from offshore shell companies to establish a University.

13. Almost $2 million of that money were bribes paid by the German technology company Siemens AG, according to Senate investigators. Siemens pleaded guilty to bribery charges in 2008 and agreed to pay a $1.6 billion fine.

14. We need to remind the UK and the entire world that the candidate of the opposition party Mr Atiku Abubakar was banned from entering the United States for over a decade after he featured prominently in two corruption cases. The ban became an albatross for his Presidential campaign.

15. However in a dramatic twist of events he was recently let into the US for two to three days, in a suspicious manner, after paying millions of dollars to a lobbying firm with a strong link to USA President Donald Trump. This seems to reinforce the belief that there is a tactical support from leading western governments.

16. Let us remind ourselves that the Guardian Newspaper once reported that “Britain is a key destination for corrupt officials’ ill-gotten wealth".

17. In 2016, President Buhari’s anti-corruption chief said $37bn of stolen money had been routed through London in two years.

18. We are concerned that the support of the UK and others seem to be confirming this key allegation against the UK and in supporting such a candidate and wanting to tilt the election in favour of such a shady and corrupt individual; it negates the very principles of democracy and good governance. This is unacceptable.

19. The swift development witnessed in the infrastructure of the country, a much needed foundation for the rapid development of the country, will be truncated if Atiku comes to power as he has proudly vouched to share the country’s wealth amongst his friends and cronies. This was what he did between 1999 and 2007 as Vice President who was constitutionally empowered to superintend over the economy.

20. President Buhari’s achievements in the area of graft-fighting are monumental. Under President Buhari, two former governors have been convicted and currently serving time in prison while several millions of Naira have been recovered and numerous properties confiscated. For the first time in Nigeria, recoveries from looters form part of the national budget revenue for 2019. Likewise, the anti-corruption agency, EFCC has prosecuted and won over 800 cases since the inception of the APC-led administration. Atiku has promised to reverse the trend by granting amnesty to corrupt individuals and officials. He will simply release those governors and convicted criminals from jail and re-energise corruption in Nigeria.

21. Finally, we understand the right of the UK to support any candidate of their choice, but we want to remind them that Nigeria is a sovereign country and with sovereign integrity. The election of leaders in Nigeria should be left in the hands of Nigerians.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Still on voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Empiree:
This idiot is a big clown if this is true cry

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/22/saudi-crown-prince-defends-chinas-right-put-uighur-muslims-concentration/amp/

The clown is power thirsty. What he wants is support from superpowers. He cares not about anybody.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:21am On Mar 04, 2019
embarassed

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
And if these children turn gay stupid people are gonna say it is scientifically proven that some people are born gay. No one born gay. They are influenced by the environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by IMAliyu(m): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Empiree:
This idiot is a big clown if this is true cry

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/22/saudi-crown-prince-defends-chinas-right-put-uighur-muslims-concentration/amp/
"If this is true" then the house of Saud is truly the enemy of the muslim world

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Abeg, which one is "Salafist clothing" or he's just a bigot Islamophobe.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2045264238862385&id=490858150969676&anchor_composer=false

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Empiree:
New Zealand Mosques Massacre. This is act of terrorism. The sick shooter "Brenton Tarrant" wrote a crazy manifesto and published it online.

https://www.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto?fbclid=IwAR1o56-AyjwYyxVJkNcI0VCFiajxdmBnjn7q2P1-2gyiqBlzA6BMPx8OLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5ldz52pwQ

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

Those evil media will never labeled it a terrorist attack. Wait for them until they played the "mental illness " as an excuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.