Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (252114 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Empiree:
cheesy I know you pained right now, kpele. You have just made too many assumptions too by saying televised court cases feature trash people. You have no dignity by calling fellow humans trash. What a mess. Listen, America and northern nigeria are the same almajiri. The difference is America almajiri is class cheesy shocked

And if you are from SW or SS, SE nigeria, your case is worse bcus there are just bunch of borehole ladies in those region. They are unmarriageable cheesy

Keep reading below

attached is communication btw me and a fellow on Sunday on this same issue

Do you really think you have made any sense?

What does almajiri have to do with anything we have said?

You are truly a low IQ person.

Moving on.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Abdulbasit9: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Empiree:
Tintingz
JeromeBlack

Do The Math. At What Age They Had Their First Child?.

Africans are very stupid. White men are telling you about underage and you suck it up

12 years old making babies? This is really strange.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abdulbasit9:

Empiree sees it as normal. As long as the girl has hit puberty, she is ready for marriage......unless she is a non-Muslim, then she is an olosho. Sad
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Empiree:
Tintingz
JeromeBlack

Do The Math. At What Age They Had Their First Child?.

Africans are very stupid. White men are telling you about underage and you suck it up
And you expect me to take this post as a proof?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abdulbasit9:

that's the reality bro. There is no difference between America and northern Nigeria. I hate when Nigerians so much believe in double standards. If America is not rich or has no systematic social benefits, their children would be no different from Almajiri north.

But bcuz it is a rich country and takes care of children that's why people don't criticize them. Tell Nigeria govt to fix social system. And tell those idiot celebs and clowns like them who keep on blaming North for child marriage while their children engage in dangerous sexual activities.

I am telling that if Nigeria has standard healthcare, social benefits etc no one would blame North for child marriage. These America teens have kids everyday. So Nigerians can keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
tintingz:
And you expect me to take this post as a proof?
nope. Simply telling you to be informed rather than being intellectual squatter grin cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Empiree:
nope. Simply telling you to be informed rather than being intellectual squatter grin cheesy
Mtcheeew. angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
tintingz:
Mtcheeew. angry

Please, ask the guy what the age of consent is in the USA.

The guy wants to use an exception, an absolute minority in the USA to defend underage sex/marriage in northern Nigeria.

Empiree is sick.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Born2Freak:

The guy wants to use an exception, an absolute minority in the USA to defend underage sex/marriage in northern Nigeria.

Empiree is sick.
Lol, we(I and Empiree) have debate this many times.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Born2Freak:

minority? Stop listening to media.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Empiree:
minority? Stop listening to media.

Keep quiet, pervert

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Born2Freak:
PEDOPHILIA.

So, because some nasty ghetto people got away with underage sex, it is now okay for muslims to sleep with girls under 16?

Two wrongs make a right?

The poster above me is not well.

Many atheists here know that Empiree is a supporter of PEDOPHILIA.

A man that sees nothing wrong in 14 year old girls getting married.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cheers01:

Many atheists here know that Em.piree is a supporter of PEDOPHILIA.

A man that sees nothing wrong in 14 year old girls getting married.

How about 14 yr old who gets pregnant by a dude outside of marriage?. That is cool right? Do you have solution for this?. This is reality that you guys failed to confront in the name of "underage"

I will continue to throw this in your faces. Look at the pictures. See this only guy in the midst of these women?. He's 25 and married with 3 kids. He also got 3 different women pregnant outside his marriage at the same time. These are the women below. See the one in red shirt?. She's 18 and has a 5 yr old child. Now do the math. When did she has her first child?. These are Americans. They are advanced Almajiri

Keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Empiree:
How about 14 yr old who gets pregnant by a dude outside of marriage?. That is cool right? Do you have solution for this?. This is reality that you guys failed to confront in the name of "underage"

I will continue to throw this in your faces. Look at the pictures. See this only guy in the midst of these women?. He's 25 and married with 3 kids. He also got 3 different women pregnant outside his marriage at the same time. These are the women below. See the one in red shirt?. She's 18 and has a 5 yr old child. Now do the math. When did she has her first child?. These are Americans. They are advanced Almajiri

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Do you live with Ghetto trash or what? Only waste men sit down and watch paternity court. Those people do not represent America in any shape or form. The minimum age of consent is 16 and most states have it at 18.

You are using the dregs of society to represent America. How can illegal behaviour be used to argue for Islam? Are you that brainless?

Sleeping with a 14 year old is PEDOPHILIA.

Cc. Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove, Lalsticlala.

This guy should be banned from nairaland. He is supporting PEDOPHILIA.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Cheers01:

Do you live with Ghetto trash or what? Only waste men sit down and watch paternity court. Those people do not represent America in any shape or form. The minimum age of consent is 16 and most states have it at 18.

You are using the dregs of society to represent America. How can illegal behaviour be used to argue for Islam? Are you that brainless?

Sleeping with a 14 year old is PEDOPHILIA.

Cc. Mynd44, Seun, Ishilove, Lalsticlala.

This guy should be banned from nairaland. He is supporting PEDOPHILIA.
Dense. I thought you have sense. It hurts the heck out of you that I keep exposing subject matter. This is the reality on ground. Keep pretending as if it is minor issue. "They don't represent America" yet there are bunch of them out there. Heaven didn't fall when these kids have babies. And you telling me paternity court is junk is very unreasonable on your part. You failed to realize that this type of tv show is part of their democratic system. America has found solution to underage having babies by setting up standard healthcare, social benefits and standard social systems that work because they have realized they can not prevent these kids 100% from having sexual intercourse.

The same is happening in Nigeria but you guys have no brain to tell your govt to do something about it. Instead y'all creaming about "underage" while the so called underage continue to sleep around and having babies. These babies have no standard care in case parents take no responsibility. This is why you see these young girls dump newborns in sewer.

Until you have your brain reset, it is gonna take your a very long time to understand what I have been saying. You can not prevent these boys and girls that you called "underage" from having sexual intercourse. You can call whenever you want to ban me but I will continue to post these cases as I see them. And there are even many many undocumented cases like this we don't know of.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Empiree:
Dense. I thought you have sense. It hurts the heck out of you that I keep exposing subject matter. This is the reality on ground. Keep pretending as if it is minor issue. "They don't represent America" yet there are bunch of them out there. Heaven didn't fall when these kids have babies. And you telling me paternity court is junk is very unreasonable on your part. You failed to realize that this type of tv show is part of their democratic system. America has found solution to underage having babies by setting up standard healthcare, social benefits and standard social systems that work because they have realized they can not prevent these kids 100% from having sexual intercourse.

The same is happening in Nigeria but you guys have no brain to tell your govt to do something about it. Instead y'all creaming about "underage" while the so called underage continue to sleep around and having babies. These babies have no standard care in case parents take no responsibility. This is why you see these young girls dump newborns in sewer.

Until you have your brain reset, it is gonna take your a very long time to understand what I have been saying. You can not prevent these boys and girls that you called "underage" from having sexual intercourse. You can call whenever you want to ban me but I will continue to post these cases as I see them. And there are even many many undocumented cases like this we don't know of.

All these stories mean nothing to me.

The question is very simple.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS OKAY FOR A MUSLIM MAN TO GET MARRIED TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL?

YOU CAN REMEMBER SENATORY YERIMA WHO MARRIED A 14 YEAR OLD.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cheers01:

All these stories mean nothing to me.

The question is very simple.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS OKAY FOR A MUSLIM MAN TO GET MARRIED TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL?

YOU CAN REMEMBER SENATORY YERIMA WHO MARRIED A 14 YEAR OLD.
see what I'm saying. what's this trash about?. Where did you read this in my posts?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Empiree:
see what I'm saying. what's this trash about?. Where did you read this in my posts?

The question is simple. Yes or no.

Is a Muslim man marrying or sleeping with a 14 year girl wrong?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cheers01:

Ogbeni, this is my last reply from me to you bcuz you have drifted off course.

My posts on this topic have nothing to do with religion but you have motives. A Muslim Man marrying 14yr old is only matter for muslims?. Did you not read about some old men in the East, South etc married young girls?.

Anyways that's not topic here. You have issues. Have a nice day.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Empiree:

You are sick
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cheers01:

You are sick
I didn't quote you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hardebaryor(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Cheers01:

And what's wrong with it if the girl is sexually mature. Opolo n dun ee

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Hardebaryor:
And what's wrong with it if the girl is sexually mature. Opolo n dun ee

Empiree, come and see your pedophile brother!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hardebaryor(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Cheers01:

Empiree, come and see your pedophile brother!

Say what you like. Islam allows child marriage when she is mentally, physically and emotionally mature. It's none of your business. You can hate till you die
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hardebaryor:
Say what you like. Islam allows child marriage when she is mentally, physically and emotionally mature. It's none of your business. You can hate till you die

Empiree, come and see.

Your Muslim brother accepts the marriage of 14 year old girls in Islam!

Cc lanrexlan, saucyxo true2god
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hardebaryor(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Cheers01:

Empiree, come and see.

Your Muslim brother accepts the marriage of 14 year old girls in Islam!

Cc lanrexlan, saucyxo true2god
Wail till you die
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Hardebaryor:
Wail till you die

grin

Are you ashamed of your pedophilic behaviour?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Empiree:
Good.

FAIL.

The protest did not achieve anything in the long run. In fact, it has only put muslims in a bad light in the UK.

The LGBTQ lessons are scheduled to start in September 2020.

You cannot pray the gay away this time. grin

Empiree, better stick to your ghetto politics and trump. UK is by far smarter than the usa
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Cheers01:

FAIL.

The protest did not achieve anything in the long run. In fact, it has only put muslims in a bad light in the UK.

The LGBTQ lessons are scheduled to start in September 2020.

You cannot pray the gay away this time. grin

Empi.ree, better stick to your ghetto politics and trump. UK is by far smarter than the usa
and when these kids start having intercourse at 10 due to exposure to this stupid lessons, you start screaming "underage" but they are not underage when this trash was being taught at school, right?. This is child abuse. Atheists are very silly

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (233) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.