Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250234 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Empiree:
VVF is issue govt needs to address not you atheists running around here like duck. I have provided quiet number of those girls you considered 'underage' who have babies. Their age is not any different from those in northern nigeria. Therefore, it is govt responsibility to address the issue. There might be underlying causes beside what you think. Why dont 14yr olds in western world have vvf problems?

Who told you that it doesn't occur in the west? Vvf has many causes but regarding underage pregnancy, in the west, abortion is legalized especially when the mothers life is in danger.

Furthermore, underage (15 and below) pregnancies in western countries are not as common as that in the north of Nigeria. Age of consent.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Empiree:
someone who possesses what i mentioned is sick in the head

Ok, Gay killers, adulterers killers, apostate killers, slave keepers, women oppressors, pedophiles are not sick in the head?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
tintingz:

Ok, Gay killers, adulterers killers, apostate killers, slave keepers, women oppressors, pedophiles are not sick in the head?
I understand you're atheist. Atheists brains are suspended btw heaven and earth undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cheers01:

Who told you that it doesn't occur in the west? Vvf has many causes but regarding underage pregnancy, in the west, abortion is legalized especially when the mothers life is in danger.
it is govt duty to find solution. You didn't prove it doesn't prevent teen sex that led to this in the first place. You are still deceiving yourself, my friend.

Furthermore, underage (15 and below) pregnancies in western countries are not as common as that in the north of Nigeria. Age of consent.
grin ... Guy, you lie too much. Since when 15 yr old considered underage?. Did you just come up with this idea?. Underage as we all know is 18 and below not 15 and below. Well, it seems my pressure has been taking toll on you when I posted 14, 15, 16 yr old mothers. You had to force yourself to reduce age by to suit your whims.

Many mothers i have been posting gave birth when they were below 18. The latest was the one i posted today who was 16. You had to come up with your idea of "underage" just to find me guilty. You are scam, bro. Cheers01 is truly under pressure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Empiree:
I understand you're atheist. Atheists brains are suspended btw heaven and earth undecided
Are you frustrated?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
tintingz:
Are you frustrated?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:45am On Sep 07, 2019
I dey enjoy Oshiomole here. Oshiomhole Asks FG To Nationalise South African Owned Businesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mymyH6cyQ

It is all nigerian govt's fault. They never taken their citizens serious. Now they are getting in. I am glad this man recognized those killed are nigerian contrary to earlier report. Cutoff SA completely. They are ungrateful and jealous. I mean their govt. South African govt instigated this so called xenophobic attacks.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cheers01:

You are a disgrace to your African heritage. You are here bashing Americans for having topless women parade when your own African tradition has many festivals where women go topless.

When I say that black muslims act like Arab slaves, this is an example. You are a Nigerian man that has forgotten his Nigerian culture due to Islam. Be supporting Arab culture that does not have topless parades.

In Rivers, there is the Iria festival where women are topless.

In Yorubaland, especially in Ekiti, women can protest the king topless.

New yam festival in Abia as well has naked women.

As for the north, there is Yoro festival where men are naked and flogged.

You are ignorant of your own heritage. Take it from me, you remain enslaved to Arab culture.

Cc True2god, vedaxcool, tintingz, albaqir, saucyxo, lanrexlan

Eh. I dont think Empiree means it like that. I think sometimes he tries so hard to defend his religion he forgets that he doesn't have to. Everyone is allowed to live life according to the way is best for them. Theres no general right or wrong.

I'm a black muslim and I'm not a slave to any Arab undecided.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Saucyxo:

Eh. I dont think Empiree means it like that. I think sometimes he tries so hard to defend his religion he forgets that he doesn't have to. Everyone is allowed to live life according to the way is best for them. Theres no general right or wrong.

I'm a black muslim and I'm not a slave to any Arab undecided.

@ bold-
Thank you. Empiree needs to learn to be careful in judging others for their way of life.

Regarding your last sentence, do you face Mecca or Africa when you pray? grin Checkmate
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Empiree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0FjV58zQ

Stop watching paternity court. It shows that you are not intelligent. Only intellectually lazy people who have too much time on their hands watch such crap.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cheers01:

Stop watching paternity court. It shows that you are not intelligent. Only intellectually lazy people who have too much time on their hands watch such crap.
guy, did I quote you?. I'm restricted from watching what I want?. I can't post in peace again?. Who told you unintelligent watch this show?.

Abeg, zip it
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Cheers01:

@ bold-
Thank you. Em.piree needs to learn to be careful in judging others for their way of life.
you should rather admit you didn't understand my post. Did you not judge me based on posts?. Did you not judge Prophet muhammad (saw) based on your whims?.

Again, abeg zip it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shocking: My Parents want £800 monthly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trcda8iZNS8
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Cheers01:

My wife is an adult. She doesn't need my permission to go for a topless protest or festival. As long as it is in a country that allows it.

Chai, Rilwayne001 are you seeing this grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2019
Demmzy15:

Ah! You're just seeing that clown grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I swear, I didn't know mad people were still here. This is why I didn't frequent this forum again, lots of rubbish. Many of them are now migrating to Twitter, so I guess I'll be coming back frequently now grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cheers01:

@ bold-
Thank you. Empiree needs to learn to be careful in judging others for their way of life.

Regarding your last sentence, do you face Mecca or Africa when you pray? grin Checkmate

Mecca. What does that mean? How is it a checkmate? You cant honestly tell me evidence of my slavery is where I face to pray?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Demmzy15:
I swear, I didn't know mad people were still here. This is why I didn't frequent this forum again, lots of rubbish. Many of them are now migrating to Twitter, so I guess I'll be coming back frequently now grin

Oh no wonder i hardly see you. You left me here for Twitter abi. Hahaha. I hardly have time for them too, I'll just smh most times and leave them.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Interesting For Muslims To Watch This From A-Z. Jamiu Adegunwa re-emphasized Muslim Binds & Muslims Unity For The Sake Of Islam In Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSeE6AK3NmM&t=6685s
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Demmzy15:

Demmzy15:

I'm a clown for stating that my wife has the freedom to go to a topless protest or festival abi? The women in the UK and USA that go for such topless protests are not married abi?

It is funny how Demmzy15 and rilwayne001 were quiet when Empiree, their muslim brother, supported underage marriage of girls 14 and below. No, Empiree who supports pedophilia is not a clown, it is me who respects my wife's freedom that is a clown.

Evil thrives when good men keep quiet.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Saucyxo:

Mecca. What does that mean? How is it a checkmate? You cant honestly tell me evidence of my slavery is where I face to pray?

Does Allah live in Mecca? Is Mecca heaven?

Why face Mecca when praying? Are you worshipping the city? Shirk? Idolatry?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cheers01:

I'm a clown for stating that my wife has the freedom to go to a topless protest or festival abi? The women in the UK and USA that go for such topless protests are not married abi?

[s]It is funny how Demmzy15 and rilwayne001 were quiet when Empiree, their muslim brother, supported underage marriage of girls 14 and below. No, Empiree who supports pedophilia is not a clown, it is me who respects my wife's freedom that is a clown.

Evil thrives when good men keep quiet.[/s]

Empiree has a right to air his opinion, it doesn't concern me. But yours is plainly stupid and silly. You obviously don't have shame, so you'll allow your mom, wife and daughter go topless? Wooow!!! You must be a proud dayooth, and unfortunately, a man who doesn't have protective jealousy over his women is a pussssy and a joke!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cheers01:

Does Allah live in Mecca? Is Mecca heaven?

Why face Mecca when praying? Are you worshipping the city? Shirk? Idolatry?

Okay you want me pray laying on my back is it? You must feel a tiny bit silly.

I pray to mecca because I'm asked to? I'm a slave to Allah and He has ordered me to face that direction when I pray so I do? Everyone follows a doctrine and the rules that go along with said doctrine. If your mum tells you to go to specifically yaba market to get some chicken, are you a slave to sellers at yaba market?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Demmzy15:

Empiree has a right to air his opinion, it doesn't concern me. But yours is plainly stupid and silly. You obviously don't have shame, so you'll allow your mom, wife and daughter go topless? Wooow!!! You must be a proud dayooth, and unfortunately, a man who doesn't have protective jealousy over his women is a pussssy and a joke!

It kinda does concern you. If you stay quiet and stand in solidarity with him then you agree with him. Pedophilia is disgusting and should be cautioned. We are our muslim brothers keeper x
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Saucyxo:

It kinda does concern you. If you stay quiet and stand in solidarity with him then you agree with him. Pedophilia is disgusting and should be cautioned. We are our muslim brothers keeper x
Bro, so you dont think too?. I asked a question the dude can't answer and you followed his stupidity, too?. Maybe you don't properly follow my posts and i will say it again loud and proud.

Firstall, me and tintingz have debated this issue. He did some research and came back here to say there are double standards with regards to underage marriage. That's why he no longer dispute with me on the issue. As for the other atheist clown, he seems to deliberately misrepresented my point. I asked him a question which he failed to answer. Now, let's look at the definition of pedophilia.

According to online dictionary, pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. See underlined, I didnt advocate this. Point to me where i said that?. What i have been saying is these kids as young as 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 have been having sexual intercourse clearlessly. Many of them are out there have babies. I gave numerous examples by posting videos of related cases. I also posted videos of some older American dudes impregnated underage girls and they aren't arrested for pedophilia or sex with minor. It is sad that Nairaland doesn't allow audio feature. I would have posted many audios and videos without having to upload them first on youtube before posting them here. Or had it been you are on my whatsapp i would have sent you stuff to watch or listen to.

What I said was in a situation where these kids are having sex here and there with anybody, there is no way parents can prevent this 100%. I dont care about so called 'sex education'. That's fraud. United States and other western countries have realized it is unpreventable that's why they have social benefits in case it does happen. This way, mother and her child would be taken care of. Mother gets SNAP, baby gets WIC. So i advocated that you tell you Nigerian govt to work towards this social benefits instead of you screaming "underage" here and there which doesn't help in the least. From what I heard, it is said that under nigerian constitution, 11 yr old girl is old enough to marry. I dont know how true this is.

So my point was in the Western world underage is considered 18 and below or below 18. Yet there are bunch of 14, 15 year olds having babies. So i asked what solution do you guys have to stop this?. That clown talked about sex education and he knows the damn thing is a joke. Solution that i offered was that a 14 year old boy and girl who are sexually active should be married. I posted some details earlier that if my daughter is sexually active, meaning that she's attracted to guys and any moment guy may get her pregnant, I will step up and ask her to bring her boyfriend home to me. I am gonna get to know his family and lay down by rules to them. My most important rule is, are you serious with my daughter or you just wanna "shop and run"?. If I notice he's not serious with her, then, stay the heck out of my baby girl. Keep your friendship in the open and that's it. I am a man. I know what boys are capable of doing. But if he's serious, I work towards engagement and and marriage and In Sha Allah, I will support them financially, morally and emotionally. Marriage doesn't prevent further education. This was my offer but you guys offered nothing but to say "pedophilia". These teens getting married to each other is not definition of pedophilia. Now that i make my point clear, I advise you to please never ever misrepresent my position on this matter. But if you have problems with my preferred remedy, kindly offer yours.

Now, watch this video below and tell me they are pedophila. These are Americans 14 and 15 yrs old. Don't tell me they are hoodlums. They are not. This is a real case like other ones I posted. Again, my point is tell your govt to set up welfare because you can not prevent teens from having sex and having babies. They do have social services but it is immersed with fraud and it is pretty much defunct. Since you guys have been yelling about "underage", what exactly you guys achieved? This is the reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xlgOcIMShE

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Bro, so you dont think too?. I asked a question the dude can't answer and you followed his stupidity, too?. Maybe you don't properly follow my posts and i will say it again loud and proud.

Firstall, me and tintingz have debated this issue. He did some research and came back here to say there are double standards with regards to underage marriage. That's why he no longer dispute with me on the issue. As for the other atheist clown, he seems to deliberately misrepresented my point. I asked him a question which he failed to answer. Now, let's look at the definition of pedophilia.

According to online dictionary, pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. See underlined, I didnt advocate this. Point to me where i said that?. What i have been saying is these kids as young as 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 have been having sexual intercourse clearlessly. Many of them are out there have babies. I gave numerous examples by posting videos of related cases. I also posted videos of some older American dudes impregnated underage girls and they aren't arrested for pedophilia or sex with minor. It is sad that Nairaland doesn't allow audio feature. I would have posted many audios and videos without having to upload them first on youtube before posting them here. Or had it been you are on my whatsapp i would have sent you stuff to watch or listen to.

What I said was in a situation where these kids are having sex here and there with anybody, there is no way parents can prevent this 100%. I dont care about so called 'sex education'. That's fraud. United States and other western countries have realized it is unpreventable that's why they have social benefits in case it does happen. This way, mother and her child would be taken care of. Mother gets SNAP, baby gets WIC. So i advocated that you tell you Nigerian govt to work towards this social benefits instead of you screaming "underage" here and there which doesn't help in the least. From what I heard, it is said that under nigerian constitution, 11 yr old girl is old enough to marry. I dont know how true this is.

So my point was in the Western world underage is considered 18 and below or below 18. Yet there are bunch of 14, 15 year olds having babies. So i asked what solution do you guys have to stop this?. That clown talked about sex education and he knows the damn thing is a joke. Solution that i offered was that a 14 year old boy and girl who are sexually active should be married. I posted some details earlier that if my daughter is sexually active, meaning that she's attracted to guys and any moment guy may get her pregnant, I will step up and ask her to bring her boyfriend home to me. I am gonna get to know his family and lay down by rules to them. My most important rule is, are you serious with my daughter or you just wanna "shop and run"?. If I notice he's not serious with her, then, stay the heck out of my baby girl. Keep your friendship in the open and that's it. I am a man. I know what boys are capable of doing. But if he's serious, I work towards engagement and and marriage and In Sha Allah, I will support them financially, morally and emotionally. Marriage doesn't prevent further education. This was my offer but you guys offered nothing but to say "pedophilia". These teens getting married to each other is not definition of pedophilia. Now that i make my point clear, I advise you to please never ever misrepresent my position on this matter. But if you have problems with my preferred remedy, kindly offer yours.

Now, watch this video below and tell me they are pedophila. These are Americans 14 and 15 yrs old. Don't tell me they are hoodlums. They are not. This is a real case like other ones I posted. Again, my point is tell your govt to set up welfare because you can not prevent teens from having sex and having babies. They do have social services but it is immersed with fraud and it is pretty much defunct. Since you guys have been yelling about "underage", what exactly you guys achieved? This is the reality.

I'm a lady. smiley. Why so aggressive lol the Prophet wouldn't approve of this kind of approach. I've told you this several times. I won't remind you. cheesy

It was really hard to navigate through what you're saying. I'm trying to really understand you here. Are you trying to say because there are lots of underage people having sex in the "western world", they should get married ?

The video is of a 14 and 15 year old having sex, your solution is that they should get married? I just want to understand, is that what you're trying to say?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
You don't need to worry about my approach. I am always disgusted by tactical a diversion of yours. You are reading online essay and concluded somehow that I am "aggressive". How did you know I am when you are not seer?

This is not the first time you used this tactic and it is not gonna work with me. If you want to answer my question kindly do so. If you can't, just say you have no solution.
Saucyxo:

I'm a lady. smiley. Why so aggressive lol the Prophet wouldn't approve of this kind of approach. I've told you this several times. I won't remind you. cheesy

It was really hard to navigate through what you're saying. I'm trying to really understand you here. Are you trying to say because there are lots of underage people having sex in the "western world", they should get married ?

The video is of a 14 and 15 year old having sex, your solution is that they should get married? I just want to understand, is that what you're trying to say?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Read his arguments, he nowhere supported pedophilia. I've objected to him in the past on several issues, he can attest to that fact. But someone saying he would allow his mom, wife and daughter to go topless is the highest and the most stupid stuff I've heard in my entire life. Seriously mind-blowing
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

Oga, marrying underage has psychological and physical effect on them. This is a big problem in northern Nigeria.

Because some society practice it doesn't mean it's right, in U.S most of this practice are done by religionists and these girls are now speaking out, it's not something they encourage generally in U.S even in some states Nigeria.

So don't make it seems underage marriage is something I now encourage.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:

Oga, marrying underage has psychological and physical effect on them. This is a big problem in northern Nigeria.

Because some society practice it doesn't mean it's right, in U.S most of this practice are done by religionists and these girls are now speaking out, it's not something they encourage generally in U.S even in some states Nigeria.

So don't make it seems underage marriage is something I now encourage.
what is this one talking about?. Answer my question or forget it. Ofcourse they won't encourage it. If you read my post carefully it is not about encouraging it. I don't know which school you guys go to for you not to understand very simply post. I used IF. And I wanna believe you watch the clip up there, correct?. They are not speaking out because of psychological effects. They are in court for paternity doubts. As you can see they are married.

Again, I am not using US to justify anything. I am saying US found solution. They don't encourage it but they have realized it is unstoppable. That's why they set up social benefits for mother and child. US social system encourage girls to have babies and at the end of the year the young mothers file taxes and they get money back per child. In New York it is $2500 per child. So they encourage it.

The same (sexual revolution) is now growing in Nigeria but Nigerians are stupid to realize to they to put pressure on their govt to do the needful. There is no way you can prevent teen sex. Marriage keeps them safe at least.

But you want me to believe that marriage has psychological effects on them. Oga, don't adults affected by marriage instability and psycho effects?. Abeg, kindly find another excuse.

Once again you are yet to proffer solution. I did mine, bro.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
what is this one talking about?. Answer my question or forget it. Ofcourse they won't encourage it. If you read my post carefully it is not about encouraging it. I don't know which school you guys go to for you not to understand very simply post. I used IF. And I wanna believe you watch the clip up there, correct?. They are not speaking out because of psychological effects. They are in court for paternity doubts. As you can see they are married.

Again, I am not using US to justify anything. I am saying US found solution. They don't encourage it but they have realized it is unstoppable. That's why they set up social benefits for mother and child. US social system encourage girls to have babies and at the end of the year the young mothers file taxes and they get money back per child. In New York it is $2500 per child. So they encourage it.

The same (sexual revolution) is now growing in Nigeria but Nigerians are stupid to realize to they to put pressure on their govt to do the needful. There is no way you can prevent teen sex. Marriage keeps them safe at least.

But you want me to believe that marriage has psychological effects on them. Oga, don't adults affected by marriage instability and psycho effects?. Abeg, kindly find another excuse.

Once again you are yet to proffer solution. I did mine, bro.
U.S don't encourage underage girls to have babies reason they do sex education mister.

I'm not talking about the fake court you talk about, I'm talking about the documentary and protest on child marraige in the state, you need to watch how this has affected them psychologically, when I said psychologically I meant their social life, most of them develop anger, depression, low self-esteem which adult can easily overcome. There are various cases of this young girls poisoning their husband in the northern Nigeria due to forced early marraige. VVF is another big issue in that region.

There's no way to prevent anyone from having sex, sex is a natural thing and forcing teens to marry early is not a way either, it's the most nonsensical thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.