Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (253798 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 8:05pm On May 17
vedaxcool:

I thought your play pretend atheism does not believe in the concept of evil? or Crawling back to the the cross?
I hardly post on nairaland these days but you somehow know whether I criticize current government policies? Don't you see how irrational you actually are?
I neither possess the magic to cure your enfant terrible disease or heal you of the cowardly closet path!

Spoken like the dishonest and illogical Islamist that you are.

First, atheists can believe in morals. Atheism is the disbelief in God. Morals exist without God.

You can never come out and criticise Tinubu. You are an APC shill. It doesn't matter whether you have been commenting recently or not- you showed your true colours before and during the elections. You are a stooge for Buhari and Tinubu.

Keep proving my point. You and Empiree are the biggest disgrace to Muslims on Nairaland. Even Tbaba knew not to be a political slave.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:43pm On May 17
JackBizzle:

Spoken like the dishonest and illogical Islamist that you are.

First, atheists can believe in morals. Atheism is the disbelief in God. Morals exist without God.

You can never come out and criticise Tinubu. You are an APC shill. It doesn't matter whether you have been commenting recently or not- you showed your true colours before and during the elections. You are a stooge for Buhari and Tinubu.

Keep proving my point. You and Em.piree are the biggest disgrace to Muslims on Nairaland. Even Tbaba knew not to be a political slave.
What did you think Obi and Atiku would have done differently if they were in power?.

Do you think any sane Nigerians raised their hopes higher than expected about Tinubu?. What exactly did you all achieve after condemning, blacking and insulting GEJ and Bubu?. It is really pointless chatting logicboy who thinks Tinubu is his ultimate problem to Nigeria's problems.

When Tinubu came to power the first scandal that was investigated was Emefiele. If seems you forgot too quickly. That's your problem though. Was Tinubu responsible for his iniquities in the office that he sworn an oat to be faithful and honest in discharge of his duties?. You didn't point fingers at him but Tinubu.

How unfair can you be?.

If Nigeria authorities decide to execute him for embezzlement and misappropriation you will be the first to come forward to condemn Nigeria for prosecution him.

Make up your mind bro. Nigeria's problems are not mine.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 10:55pm On May 17
Empiree:
What did you think Obi and Atiku would have done differently if they were in power?.

Do you think any sane Nigerians raised their hopes higher than expected about Tinubu?. What exactly did you all achieve after condemning, blacking and insulting GEJ and Bubu?. It is really pointless chatting logicboy who thinks Tinubu is his ultimate problem to Nigeria's problems.

When Tinubu came to power the first scandal that was investigated was Emefiele. If seems you forgot too quickly. That's your problem though. Was Tinubu responsible for his iniquities in the office that he sworn an oat to be faithful and honest in discharge of his duties?. You didn't point fingers at him but Tinubu.

How unfair can you be?.

If Nigeria authorities decide to execute him for embezzlement and misappropriation you will be the first to come forward to condemn Nigeria for prosecution him.

Make up your mind bro. Nigeria's problems are not mine.

Here is a lesson for you- ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT. This includes Peter Obi and Atiku. Obi is just a less corrupt option.

You talk about Emefiele but you forget that he did his atrocities under Buharis regime.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:27am On May 18
JackBizzle:

Here is a lesson for you- ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT. This includes Peter Obi and Atiku. Obi is just a less corrupt option.

You talk about Emefiele but you forget that he did his atrocities under Buharis regime.

you don't get it, do you?. I tried to be as clear as possible. Anyways at least you acknowledge that "all politicians are corrupt". Why did you single out Tinubu as if he makes your life miserable?.

When Bubu tried to prosecute corrupt people what did you citizens say?. You accused him of tribalism. So why are you complaining now?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by surahalmulk1(m): 6:55am On May 18
Surah Al-Mulk 1–30 is the most beloved and easy-to-memorize surah in the Quran. Surah Mulk is also known as the 67th surah in the Quran. The main meaning of this surah is “Dominion” and the word Mulk means “kingships”. Surah Al Mulk is believed to have been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in Makkah during the early years of Islam. It has 2 Ruku and 30 Ayayts (verses). Surah Al Mulk is divided into three main sections, such as the nature of Allah, the creation of the universe, and the Day of Judgment. Each section deals with a different aspect and meaning. The theme of [url]Surah Mulk[/url]https://surahalmulk.net/ is:

“No individual can impose his will on another and Allah Almighty is the master of the whole universe and He has control over everything.”

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 11:54am On May 29
Empiree and vedaxcool,

It is one year now from when Tinubu became president. Tinubu's one year rating has been all over the news. His poor ratings have been consistent- 100% score for his efforts in making Nigerians suffer.

At this point, it has occured to me that you guys care more about Palestine than the suffering of Nigerians.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:37pm On May 29
JackBizzle:
Em.piree and vedax.cool,

It is one year now from when Tinubu became president. Tinubu's one year rating has been all over the news. His poor ratings have been consistent- 100% score for his efforts in making Nigerians suffer.

At this point, it has occured to me that you guys care more about Palestine than the suffering of Nigerians.
You should thank God that you are not being bombed or starved to death like Israel is doing to Palestinians. For the fact that you are still breathing and perhaps, living rent free in your papa's house, you have everything to thank God for. Palestinians don't have their homes anymore. No water, no food, no sanitary environment which I believe you have all these.

Kindly appreciate God for His benevolence. If you give thanks to Him and appreciate Him, maybe perhaps he will change your condition in Nigeria. But if you can not give thanks to human how would you give thanks to God?

The only food left for the Palestine are very expensive and they don't even have money to buy. Israel's IDF stole their money and forfeited them to Israeli Banks.

Since you have agreed that Obi and Atiku aren't any better, why are you still complaining and who do you suggest to be president?

Be greatful
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 1:59pm On May 29
Empiree:
You should thank God that you are not being bombed or starved to death like Israel is doing to Palestinians. For the fact that you are still breathing and perhaps, living rent free in your papa's house, you have everything to thank God for. Palestinians don't have their homes anymore. No water, no food, no sanitary environment which I believe you have all these.

Kindly appreciate God for His benevolence. If you give thanks to Him and appreciate Him, maybe perhaps he will change your condition in Nigeria. But if you can not give thanks to human how would you give thanks to God?

The only food left for the Palestine are very expensive and they don't even have money to buy. Israel's IDF stole their money and forfeited them to Israeli Banks.

Since you have agreed that Obi and Atiku aren't any better, why are you still complaining and who do you suggest to be president?

Be greatful

Spoken like a fool that should have kept quiet and hidden his foolishness.

Bro, I am not disagreeing with you on Palestine. They are suffering unnecessarily at the hands of israel.

However, in the years that I have discussed with you, you have never passionately commented on the sufferings of Nigerians like how you just did for the Palestinians now.

You are and will always be am islamist with no regard for non-muslim lives. Islam before humanity for you. Same with Vedaxcool

Cc maclatunji, Jerusalem, lordreed, xmuslim, tintingz, usermane

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:14pm On May 29
JackBizzle:

Spoken like a fool that should have kept quiet and hidden his foolishness.

Bro, I am not disagreeing with you on Palestine. They are suffering unnecessarily at the hands of israel.

However, in the years that I have discussed with you, you have never passionately commented on the sufferings of Nigerians like how you just did for the Palestinians now.

You are and will always be am islamist with no regard for non-muslim lives. Islam before humanity for you. Same with Vedax.cool

Cc e
perhaps you should look in the mirror. Where did I mention "Islam" in my response?. Your problem is you equate Palestine with Islam. This is the problem that non-muslims have, forgetting there are Palestinian Christians and free thinkers.

You don't make sense.

Tinubu is not bombing you nor starving you. He's doing his job. He even facilitated palliative but Palestinians don't even have palliative. You think this suffering is only happening in Nigeria?.

Stop complaining and get off your couch.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 4:01pm On May 29
Empiree:
perhaps you should look in the mirror. Where did I mention "Islam" in my response?. Your problem is you equate Palestine with Islam. This is the problem that non-muslims have, forgetting there are Palestinian Christians and free thinkers.

You don't make sense.

Tinubu is not bombing you nor starving you. He's doing his job. He even facilitated palliative but Palestinians don't even have palliative. You think this suffering is only happening in Nigeria?.

Stop complaining and get off your couch.

You don't have to mention Islam. Your comment betrays you.

There are also Muslims in Ukraine. I dont see you crying as much for Ukraine.

The only reason that you are talking about Palestine is because they are majorly Muslim. I know there are Christians among them but they are a minority.

Why no talk about Yemen? Is it because it is a fellow Islamic country bombing them (Saudi)?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:10pm On May 29
JackBizzle:

You don't have to mention Islam. Your comment betrays you.

There are also Muslims in Ukraine. I dont see you crying as much for Ukraine.

The only reason that you are talking about Palestine is because they are majorly Muslim. I know there are Christians among them but they are a minority.

Why no talk about Yemen? Is it because it is a fellow Islamic country bombing them (Saudi)?
You this logicboy, stop being illogical grin. Don't do tawil on my post. Deal with your economy problems and stop complaining. You just can't get over the fact that you have animosity for Islam and Muslims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 4:25pm On May 29
Empiree:
You this logicboy, stop being illogical grin. Don't do tawil on my post. Deal with your economy problems and stop complaining. You just can't get over the fact that you have animosity for Islam and Muslims.

Bro, what I can't get over is the fact that you don't care what is happening to Nigerians. I do know some Muslims who never criticize their leaders sha....
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:53pm On May 29
JackBizzle:

Bro, what I can't get over is the fact that you don't care what is happening to Nigerians. I do know some Muslims who never criticize their leaders sha....
well you are right about that. Even your elections I was less concerned about it. I only started paying attention to Nigeria's politics from 2015. That was when i became fully active on NL.

However CAN & CBN made me less and less interested in Nigeria due to their false propaganda. Every election they bring religion into it. Anything happens they quickly bring religion and try to malign Muslims. Muslims don't do this at least in the SW.

So you can see from perceptive of the Muslims the reason they have to relate to Muslim candidates whether competent or not. Truthful or not. So I realized your politics in Nigeria is religious based. You could noticed that this past election last year how churches behaved. I don't care if candidate was a Christian, capable and truthful, I would personally vote for him against unrighteous Muslim candidate.

But since you have decided you have to vote for candidate A because he's Christian then I have the right to support Tinubu and matter of fact, amongst the 3 of them, Tinubu was the better candidate.. The other 2 could not do any better.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On May 31
JackBizzle:

[s]Empiree and vedaxcool,

At this point, it has occured to me that you guys care more about Palestine than the suffering of Nigerians[/s]

At this point, it has occurred to me that you seem mentally ill and it is to put it lightly. Take care of yourself, it may be due to being inherently a coward unable to discuss your apostasy with your parents, all that pretense and deceit has eaten the logical part of your brain.

I criticize people on my own terms, I will not criticize PBAT because a worm beneath notice demands its. I rarely comment on this platform but all you do is mentioning me in every post you can like PBAT took away your breakfast. Once again I do not need to vote a delusional sectarian character you like. I am free to vote my choice and also criticize them as PBAT does not pay my bills. But I will not do it to please an individual that sounds more like a coked up airhead lacking the capacity to hold, hard but rationally sound conversations.

If you had a modicum or shred of intelligence, you could have asked what my position is regarding PBAT performance in his first year, but being the malicious sectional coward who struggles like a closeted gaytheist hiding in the open, that would be demanding too much! And yes it takes an astute moro.n to compare anything in Nigeria with the genocide, famine, starvation, infanticide.... in Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 2:48pm On May 31
vedaxcool:

At this point, it has occurred to me that you seem mentally ill and it is to put it lightly. Take care of yourself, it may be due to being inherently a coward unable to discuss your apostasy with your parents, all that pretense and deceit has eaten the logical part of your brain.

I criticize people on my own terms, I will not criticize PBAT because a worm beneath notice demands its. I rarely comment on this platform but all you do is mentioning me in every post you can like PBAT took away your breakfast. Once again I do not need to vote a delusional sectarian character you like. I am free to vote my choice and also criticize them as PBAT does not pay my bills. But I will not do it to please an individual that sounds more like a coked up airhead lacking the capacity to hold, hard but rationally sound conversations.

If you had a modicum or shred of intelligence, you could have asked what my position is regarding PBAT performance in his first year, but being the malicious sectional coward who struggles like a closeted gaytheist hiding in the open, that would be demanding too much! And yes it takes an astute moro.n to compare anything in Nigeria with the genocide, famine, starvation, infanticide.... in Palestine.

I don't need to ask you anything about Tinubu, your previous comments show that you are an APC zombie and a radicalised Muslim.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 4:33am
Vedaxcool, in all your long post you still didn't acknowledge the sufferings of Nigerians.

Nothing about the falling Naira. Nothing about multinational countries leaving. Nothing about inflation. Nothing about misplaced govt priorities etc.

So why are you wasting your time posting long nonsense if people have told you that you don't criticize APC or Tinubus govt? You still didn't say anything.

A fool never learns. APC ZOMBIE

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.