Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250225 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Cheers01:

I'm speaking from experience.

Lol what shared experience do we have?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cheers01:

Just keep quiet and accept that you posted rubbish.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol what shared experience do we have?

I told you that I have dated Muslim girls.

Also, there was a muslima nairaland girl like you too.

I know what I am saying.

Especially, when you are ready to get married, you would realise that many of your Muslim Nigerian men are like Empiree and then, you are not really into Arab guys....then you mistakenly date a white guy or a non Muslim Nigerian. This is a common story told in Europe.

Even as I speak now, many of my Muslim friends drink alcohol. These are the Nigerian big boys. Wealth has a way of killing your deen. So even if you find a cool Nigerian Muslim, he would be too cool for Islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cheers01:

I told you that I have dated Muslim girls.

Also, there was a muslima nairaland girl like you too.

I know what I am saying.

Especially, when you are ready to get married, you would realise that many of your Muslim Nigerian men are like Empiree and then, you are not really into Arab guys....then you mistakenly date a white guy or a non Muslim Nigerian. This is a common story told in Europe.

Even as I speak now, many of my Muslim friends drink alcohol. These are the Nigerian big boys. Wealth has a way of killing your deen. So even if you find a cool Nigerian Muslim, he would be too cool for Islam.

Lol. You have never and will never date anyone like me wink maybe in your dreams lol

I've entertained the company of Nigerian muslim and non muslim men. I will choose a muslim man x100. I've actually never met a guy like Empiree. Ever.
I can never date a white man lol
Common story told in Europe lol really? I've never heard the story oo. All my Nigerian muslim friends marry Nigerian Muslim men. Women that think like me. You don't even know how I think grin

Really? So Dangote that I'm trying to attract is a cool Muslim?

This is a faceless online forum. For all you know I could be Empiree and talking to myself.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol. You have never and will never date anyone like me wink maybe in your dreams lol

I've entertained the company of Nigerian muslim and non muslim men. I will choose a muslim man x100. I've actually never met a guy like Empiree. Ever.
I can never date a white man lol
Common story told in Europe lol really? I've never heard the story oo. All my Nigerian muslim friends marry Nigerian Muslim men. Women that think like me. You don't even know how I think grin

Really? So Dangote that I'm trying to attract is a cool Muslim?

This is a faceless online forum. For all you know I could be Empiree and talking to myself.

If it is true that you live in Europe, you will struggle with your faith.

And guess what? The dangotes and rich Nigerian muslims are not really religious. Many of them drink and party hard.

Anyhow, no worries. Time will tell the truth. There were two muslims here that hated me many years ago. Today, they are atheists.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cheers01:

If it is true that you live in Europe, you will struggle with your faith.

And guess what? The dangotes and rich Nigerian muslims are not really religious. Many of them drink and party hard.

Anyhow, no worries. Time will tell the truth. There were two muslims here that hated me many years ago. Today, they are atheists.

Really? Why? Why haven't I struggled?

Ehnnn you know Dangote personally? So its because I'm not a billionaire, that's why I'm a muslim haha

Lol really? Who and who? Name them
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Really? Why? Why haven't I struggled?

Ehnnn you know Dangote personally? So its because I'm not a billionaire, that's why I'm a muslim haha

Lol really? Who and who? Name them

Whatever. Time will tell.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cheers01:

Whatever. Time will tell.

Don't tell me you're upset with me sad
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Don't tell me you're upset with me sad

I'm not upset.

There is just no need to talk too much.

Atheism is wating for you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:08am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2019
*BREKING NEWS*

Alhamdulillah !!!

After losing at the State High Court in 2016, CAN and 10 other Christian groups have, today Friday 20th September, 2019, lost at the Ilorin Division of the Court of Appeal in an appeal against Kwara State Government, 10 Muslim groups and 2 Ilorin land owning families.

The Court of Appeal affirmed the judgement of the High Court and held:

1. That the authorities of Christian schools have no authority or power whatsoever to bar, ban or prevent female Muslim students from wearing hijaab over uniforms of
schools built on parcels of land compulsorily acquired by the State Government from the families of such female students and allocated to Christian bodies to build schools.

2. That the authorities of Christian schools have no power to ban or prevent, from observing prayers, the children of mainly Muslim families whose land the State Government acquired and gave to Christian groups to build such schools.

3. That the State Government has a duty to protect the rights of students in schools whose family land it compulsorily acquired and gave to religious bodies to build such schools.

4. That Education being under the Concurrent Legislative List in the Constitution, the State Government has power and authority to regulate and supervise activities of schools, public or private, to ensure harmony and orderliness in such schools.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin

Some questions shocked ehennn

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211536523447506&id=1797127313&fs=1&focus_composer=0

This Nigerian guy is surprised. He doesn't realize there are worse cases than this. Again, this is another case of 30yr old woman MARRIED 15 yr old guy in America and this lady was not arrested. But we have nigerian local champions on NL tried to analyze how things should be. In this court case, judge was even having funs with the couple. She made no mentioned of illegality of the marriage or getting her arrested. Nigerians, once again, i beg una. Wake the heck up

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
A PAINFUL END INDEED ... SUBHAN ALLAH

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

Who would ever imagine that (umm faiz) will end up like this, I don't even know how to start

This is a sister that whenevr you see her, all what your lips can mumble is (ma sha'a Allah). She was a hafeezah. She memorized the whole of sahih bukhari, al bidayah wan nihayah and riyad al saliheen!

The first day I saw her, I can't forget it so easily, it was at an islamic conference program about 8yrs ago! I also remember the day I met her again in a masjid while she was teaching not less than 200 brothers and sisters a chapter in bulughul maram! She teaches people with her whip/ blaller in her hands, a tall nikobite! She had d structure of a man, tough and strict with a thick voice but when she recites, its ma sha Allah. Even during her uni days, she didn't procrastinate, she went to BUK

I remember the day I was told that she single-handedly beat 2 christians in her class for calling her a terrorist, the 2 guys woke up in the school clinic, alhamdulilah the case was judged in her favour because of the timely intervention of some muslim lecturers! She is the type who buys gifts for people, both the young, old, fat, slim, sisters or even brothers! She doesn't need to know you before she buys you a gift, she may just see u along the road, make tasleem for you, give u a book and zoom off! I remember she was the one who bought and taught me the first chapter of umdatul ahqam years back when I visited their school! She was from an average family, her family where all christians but She became the sabab for her family to accept islam all at once!

She feeds beggars in the street, she picks every sharp objects she comes across and disposes them off, she would alight from a taxi not because that's where she wants to alight but because she wants to go and correct a wrong someone is doing by the road side! She busied herself with street da'wah!

Once, a friend of hers asked her about social networking, she said; I am not condemning It and I am in no position to do so, but I can't do it because of the more serious things and I wonder where people find time to chat all day when death could be so close, moreover what have I done for islam?

Her real name was aaliyah but people knew her as umm faiz or umm katamba!

She would weep when teaching people, she would weep when admonishing sisters! She had a unique way of talking, she would be like:"Look at this leaf, don't u know it glorifies Allah? Look at this stone, it recognizes its lord, why have u forgotten ur lord? Look at the sky, don't u see how beautiful it is? That's d greatness of Allah, look at d sand, how dry it looks, yet ur body whom u adorn daily was made from it

This words and the likes are d choice of words that umm faiz normaly use, as soon as she meets u on d road, she starts telling u about nature and the majesty of Allah, she doesn't need to see you committing sin before she starts admonishing you, her arabic was smooth and fluent, she memorized many songs by scholars in arabic, songs about adab!If u are with her, she alwys reminds u about Allah, she never observes salat in the masjid, except that she weeps! She did ruqyah for many sisters, she bought jilbab and nikab for many, she once threathened a lecturer who deliberately failed her! She was fearless! She once washed the dead body of her younger cousin sista, I heard she had a kaffan (white cloth for shrouding the dead) in her room in her hostel to keep reminding her about death! Ya salam, I wish you all knew the sista am talking about, merely seeing her is a naseeha!

Her character speaks louder than her words, she wrote some articles about islam, she was one of the best students in her class! Despite all this, if you were to ask her a question concerning the deen, she will always tell you (la adri--i don't know).

But the sad story is, after
all this, our dear sister APOSTATED! What a fitnah befalling the ummah!!!

What a moment of reflection !!!!!!

After she graduated, people used to say while she was serving, she had a christian friend who was so close to her, people were worried as to how she became so close to this unbeliever while she is strict to some muslims especially men!

She served in the same place at a secondary school wit this christian guy! Gradualy her hijab began to reduce and she started using make-up, she removed her niqab, so she then embraced christianity because of this guy!

She ran away from home, her mobile lines were not going through anymore but she was spotted at lagos at a night club! As at 3 months ago, her dad died of stroke as a result of this, her mum developed high blood pressure; she was their only daughter!

The sad story is, I was told yesterday evening that she died 3 days ago in the evening in a hotel during maghrib time in port harcourt while she was in bed with a man!

The man ran out of the room in a suspicious way so d hotel attendants caught him, though autopsy test made on her shows that she wasn't poisoned or strangled in any way, but the man said, she suddenly died while they were both intimate!

Naoudhubillahi min zaalik SubhanAllah!

This was a sister who was always the first to enter the masjid for salat even before the muadhin, now she was commiting zina while maghrib salat was going on? Indeed no one is safe from the lures of shaitan!

The prophet (SAW) said, a man is likely to follow the religion of his friend, so mind whom you choose as friends!The prophet also said, the way you live is the way you will also die!

A cousin of umm faiz said that umm faiz was charmed by the outstanding handsome nature of the christian guy who led her astray! For those of us who still keep kufar as intimate friends, learn from this story, strengthen your al walah wal barah!

Imam ibn jawzi (RA) said, learn from the stories of those who existed before you, before you become a story for those who will exist after youUmm faiz was a sister who rejected d proposals of many brodaz because none of them was a haafiz, I wonder what was in the appearance of the christian guy
that she couldn't see what was better in muslim brothers.

This reminds me of the statement of a companion!Abdul ahi ibn masud said,Indeed you see a disbeliever with the healthiest body and the sickest heart, you will also see a believer with an unhealth body and the purest heart, I swear by Allah, if your heart is sick and your body is healthy, you will be more USELESS to Allah than dung beetles. (Al fawaid, page 213)

How good was the timing of
her death but how evil the way she died! The angel of death was destined to meet her at maghrib time, IF she was still a muslim perhaps she would have died while performing maghrib salah, but alas, d angel of death met her at maghib time while salat was going on bt she was fornicating in a hotel!

Audhubillahi min suu'ill haatima (we seek refuge in Allah from such an evil end) Ameen

The Grave is calling......! Listen very very carefully! Oh son of Adam! I'm full of darkness so bring with you the light of Salaat. I'm a place of fear, so bring with you the peace of Al-Quran. I'm full of snakes and scorpions so bring with you the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam). I'm full of punishment so bring with you the reward of charity/sadaqah.

DON'T FORGET ME AS I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL......!

Please do not keep this reminder to yourself, share with your beloved ones.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Empiree:

Who would ever imagine that (umm faiz) will end up like this, I don't even know how to start

This is a sister that whenevr you see her, all what your lips can mumble is (ma sha'a Allah). She was a hafeezah. She memorized the whole of sahih bukhari, al bidayah wan nihayah and riyad al saliheen!

The first day I saw her, I can't forget it so easily, it was at an islamic conference program about 8yrs ago! I also remember the day I met her again in a masjid while she was teaching not less than 200 brothers and sisters a chapter in bulughul maram! She teaches people with her whip/ blaller in her hands, a tall nikobite! She had d structure of a man, tough and strict with a thick voice but when she recites, its ma sha Allah. Even during her uni days, she didn't procrastinate, she went to BUK

I remember the day I was told that she single-handedly beat 2 christians in her class for calling her a terrorist, the 2 guys woke up in the school clinic, alhamdulilah the case was judged in her favour because of the timely intervention of some muslim lecturers! She is the type who buys gifts for people, both the young, old, fat, slim, sisters or even brothers! She doesn't need to know you before she buys you a gift, she may just see u along the road, make tasleem for you, give u a book and zoom off! I remember she was the one who bought and taught me the first chapter of umdatul ahqam years back when I visited their school! She was from an average family, her family where all christians but She became the sabab for her family to accept islam all at once!

She feeds beggars in the street, she picks every sharp objects she comes across and disposes them off, she would alight from a taxi not because that's where she wants to alight but because she wants to go and correct a wrong someone is doing by the road side! She busied herself with street da'wah!

Once, a friend of hers asked her about social networking, she said; I am not condemning It and I am in no position to do so, but I can't do it because of the more serious things and I wonder where people find time to chat all day when death could be so close, moreover what have I done for islam?

She would weep when teaching people, she would weep when admonishing sisters! She had a unique way of talking, she would be like:"Look at this leaf, don't u know it glorifies Allah? Look at this stone, it recognizes its lord, why have u forgotten ur lord? Look at the sky, don't u see how beautiful it is? That's d greatness of Allah, look at d sand, how dry it looks, yet ur body whom u adorn daily was made from it

This words and the likes are d choice of words that umm faiz normaly use, as soon as she meets u on d road, she starts telling u about nature and the majesty of Allah, she doesn't need to see you committing sin before she starts admonishing you, her arabic was smooth and fluent, she memorized many songs by scholars in arabic, songs about adab!If u are with her, she alwys reminds u about Allah, she never observes salat in the masjid, except that she weeps! She did ruqyah for many sisters, she bought jilbab and nikab for many, she once threathened a lecturer who deliberately failed her! She was fearless! She once washed the dead body of her younger cousin sista, I heard she had a kaffan (white cloth for shrouding the dead) in her room in her hostel to keep reminding her about death! Ya salam, I wish you all knew the sista am talking about, merely seeing her is a naseeha!

Her character speaks louder than her words, she wrote some articles about islam, she was one of the best students in her class! Despite all this, if you were to ask her a question concerning the deen, she will always tell you (la adri--i don't know).

After she graduated, people used to say while she was serving, she had a christian friend who was so close to her, people were worried as to how she became so close to this unbeliever while she is strict to some muslims especially men!

She served in the same place at a secondary school wit this christian guy! Gradualy her hijab began to reduce and she started using make-up, she removed her niqab, so she then embraced christianity because of this guy!

She ran away from home, her mobile lines were not going through anymore but she was spotted at lagos at a night club! As at 3 months ago, her dad died of stroke as a result of this, her mum developed high blood pressure; she was their only daughter!

The sad story is, I was told yesterday evening that she died 3 days ago in the evening in a hotel during maghrib time in port harcourt while she was in bed with a man!

The man ran out of the room in a suspicious way so d hotel attendants caught him, though autopsy test made on her shows that she wasn't poisoned or strangled in any way, but the man said, she suddenly died while they were both intimate!

This was a sister who was always the first to enter the masjid for salat even before the muadhin, now she was commiting zina while maghrib salat was going on? Indeed no one is safe from the lures of shaitan!

The prophet (SAW) said, a man is likely to follow the religion of his friend, so mind whom you choose as friends!The prophet also said, the way you live is the way you will also die!

A cousin of umm faiz said that umm faiz was charmed by the outstanding handsome nature of the christian guy who led her astray! For those of us who still keep kufar as intimate friends, learn from this story, strengthen your al walah wal barah!

Imam ibn jawzi (RA) said, learn from the stories of those who existed before you, before you become a story for those who will exist after youUmm faiz was a sister who rejected d proposals of many brodaz because none of them was a haafiz, I wonder what was in the appearance of the christian guy

This reminds me of the statement of a companion!Abdul ahi ibn masud said,Indeed you see a disbeliever with the healthiest body and the sickest heart, you will also see a believer with an unhealth body and the purest heart, I swear by Allah, if your heart is sick and your body is healthy, you will be more USELESS to Allah than dung beetles. (Al fawaid, page 213)

her death but how evil the way she died! The angel of death was destined to meet her at maghrib time, IF she was still a muslim perhaps she would have died while performing maghrib salah, but alas, d angel of death met her at maghib time while salat was going on bt she was fornicating in a hotel!

Audhubillahi min suu'ill haatima (we seek refuge in Allah from such an evil end) Ameen

The Grave is calling......! Listen very very carefully! Oh son of Adam! I'm full of darkness so bring with you the light of Salaat. I'm a place of fear, so bring with you the peace of Al-Quran. I'm full of snakes and scorpions so bring with you the Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam). I'm full of punishment so bring with you the reward of charity/sadaqah.

Subhanallah! Brother,did u know her personally or its someone write up ? This is truly sad very very very sad.very depressing ..This woman's acts all pointed to her as jannatul Firdausi bound
My landlord once told me of a man that had gone for hajj several times and all of a sudden apostated at the age of 80 or above ..

But this one is too sad Apostated and died during the act of zina even after having a whole Quran committed to memory..kai! May Allah accept our good deeds forgive us and bless us to die as muslims

Brother,honestly I wish to believe she must have been bewitched through some evil sihr.its painful for me to accept this honestly
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Subhanallah! Brother,did u know her personally or its someone write up ? This is truly sad very very very sad.very depressing ..This woman's acts all pointed to her as jannatul Firdausi bound
My landlord once told me of a man that had gone for hajj several times and all of a sudden apostated at the age of 80 or above ..

But this one is too sad Apostated and died during the act of zina even after having a whole Quran committed to memory..kai! May Allah accept our good deeds forgive us and bless us to die as muslims

Brother,honestly I wish to believe she must have been bewitched through some evil sihr.its painful for me to accept this honestly
those people I forwarded to feel terribly pained and find it hard to believe. The reason I believe the story was because I have heard previously over the years from sheikh Habeeb markaz and some Muslim talking about hijabi lady who was very steadfast in Islam in uni but suddenly took off hijab and started going to church. But no one provided details until I read this. So I connected the dots it could have been this case due to striking resemblance. You set, this is why we keep saying niyah (intention) is very important in our actions. Wallahu Allam, I doubted her niyat for the good deeds she did whilst being muslim. So Allah rejected her deeds because of that. Allah hover within our heart. That's His focus. May Allah protect us.

Ironic thing is that, the Christian guy she was with at the hotel might be muslim by now for what he witnessed. And also her reverted muslim family must feel terribly pained.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Empiree:
those people I forwarded to feel terribly pained and find it hard to believe. The reason I believe the story was because I have heard previously over the years from sheikh Habeeb markaz and some Muslim talking about hijabi lady who was very steadfast in Islam in uni but suddenly took off hijab and started going to church. But no one provided details until I read this. So I connected the dots it could have been this case due to striking resemblance. You set, this is why we keep saying niyah (intention) is very important in our actions. Wallahu Allam, I doubted her niyat for the good deeds she did whilst being muslim. So Allah rejected her deeds because of that. Allah hover within our heart. That's His focus. May Allah protect us.

Ironic thing is that, the Christian guy she was with at the hotel might be muslim by now for what he witnessed. And also her reverted muslim family must feel terribly pained.

I absolutely agree with you on the aspect of niyyah .it actually crosses my mind when I first read this post.May Allah bless us to to be able to say the kalimat shahadah as our last words on earth

But seriously the ummah needs to wake up .there a lot of issues I have with how we over look or take things for granted.If I begin to list them ,we won't be able to go for our daily activities today
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Cheers01:

That you describe something as the lesser of two evils does not mean it is so.

How is marrying an immature teenager a lesser evil? Why is fornication worse than breaking 3 more laws by marrying the two teenagers.

First, you are creating a illegal marriage which breaks secular law. Only adults of mature mind (18 and above) can enter the contract called marriage. Secondly, you are creating a haram marriage as in Islam marriage must be of two mature minds. Thirdly, you are creating Avenue for more fornication. The marriage is illegal and any sex during that marriage is fornication. Furthermore, the teenagers will eventually divorce because it is rare for teenagers to remain with the same partner when they reach their mid twenties.

There is a solution without evil. It is called counselling (for abstinence). There are many counselling options to stop 14 year olds from having sex. What children really need is proper counselling and monitoring.

Seriously, when do 14 year olds have time to have sex? They are in school till 4pm. If you monitor them and make sure you pick them or they follow school bus home, they have very little chance to be mischievous.

Once they are at home, give them activities to focus their minds on positive things and monitor them. They should only go out with friends whom you know their parents and they should be timed. For instance, if they are going to watch a film, make sure they use only the duration of the films.

Seriously, no child is a sex addict at 14.

You guys truly sound like you do not know anything about teenagers.

With all due respect brother ,then you don't know what is happening ..for u to say no 14 is an addict or that no 14 years has time for s... Due to school .

Brother it seems you have eyes but don't see,you have ears but don't hear ..be very prayerful over your kids and observe every single move .instill fear of Allah in them that's all I can advise

I can't believe you stated this ...people of that age are even using birth control the one placed under the skin and in this country .

A 14 years old will teach u what u don't know
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I absolutely agree with you on the aspect of niyyah .it actually crosses my mind when I first read this post.May Allah bless us to to be able to say the kalimat shahadah as our last words on earth

But seriously the ummah needs to wake up .there a lot of issues I have with how we over look or take things for granted.If I begin to list them ,we won't be able to go for our daily activities today
i just got this minutes ago. This is a huge relief but this doesn't mean cases like this don't exist. As for the highlighted, I certainly feel you.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

With all due respect brother ,then you don't know what is happening ..for u to say no 14 is an addict or that no 14 years has time for s... Due to school .

Brother it seems you have eyes but don't see,you have ears but don't hear ..be very prayerful over your kids and observe every single move .instill fear of Allah in them that's all I can advise

I can't believe you stated this ...people of that age are even using birth control the one placed under the skin and in this country .

A 14 years old will teach u what u don't know
lol.. the guy is atheist. He can not reason with you. He has mind of his own. I have presented evidences to him but he turned the other way.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Empiree:
i just got this minutes ago. This is a huge relief but this doesn't mean cases like this don't exist. As for the highlighted, I certainly feel you.

Alhamdulillah rabbil alamin its our duty as ummah to do our best and not let this fiction come to reality
Hmmm brother, do you that the most common excuses that makes people apostate is that 5 tines daily prayer is too stressful for them the next silly one is that they don't know how to read Qur'an
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Alhamdulillah rabbil alamin its our duty as ummah to do our best and not let this fiction come to reality
Hmmm brother, do you that the most common excuses that makes people apostate is that 5 tines daily prayer is too stressful for them the next silly one is that they don't know how to read Qur'an
they are deceiving themselves. If 5 daily salat is too "stressful", how about their daily job. They should leave that too.. nonesense. They can't read Qur'an but they have time to read stupid magazines?. Another nonesense. This is age of information. There are translated copies of the Qur'an in several languages. Let them come up with another excuses. And if they can't read there are audio books, YouTube, apps they can download and listen to Qur'an from them. I memorized entire Sura khaf through app on my phone
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
History

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JeromeBlack: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Empiree:

Empiree and his fake news. Fake story to whip up emotions in the ummah.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Emp.iree and his fake news. Fake story to whip up emotions in the ummah.

why did you waste your time quoting this post after reading subsequent posts?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
History

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
History

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.