Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248230 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Empiree:
I swear you make no sense. Recent incident has clear the air. It is as clear as daylight now who's creating terrorists.

Iranian general Sulaimani (Muslim) obliterated isisi terrorists but Donald Trump (CHRISTIAN) murdered by Sulaimani but many of you clapped for Trump. To make matter worse, RCCG father and son (Adeboyes) throw their support for Trump for mudering a man who eradicated isis. This is why Nigerian govt is afraid to obliterate BH bcus US govt will come after them for killing their boys.

It is clear now. We get it. The people that are creating problems in the world today are judeo-CHRISTIAN terrorists alliance.

Trump is not a Christian. Furthermore, there are many American politicians that do not agree with Trump's decision.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
whitelotus:

Trump is not a Christian. Furthermore, there are many American politicians that do not agree with Trump's decision.

Guy, lying is corruption. Several times Donald Trump openly declared his Christian faith which was the reason conservatives were against him when he said America is a Christian country.

This was also the reason he said he would defend and protect Christians around the world especially Nigeria. You remembered he brought up the issue with Buhari at the White House?.

So you must admit to the fact that the people that are destroying the world's peace are judeo-CHRISTIAN terrorists alliance. They created BH to distrupt peace in the country. That's why anytime BH members are killed they are called "Muslims". But BH members that are captured whose names are chinyere, Michael, okonkwo etc are not terrorists.

Your fellow CHRISTIAN yesterday said the same thing you said. Is it that when CHRISTIANS do terror shit they are not called Christians?. When Donald Trump said he wanted to help Nigerian CHRISTIANs against Muslims in Nigeria, MURIC cried out. Pastors were jubilating and called Trump their Messiah. Were you not here on NL when your fellow CHRISTIANS called Donald Trump Messiah?.

Okay now, let say for the sake of this argument agree that Trump is not CHRISTIAN. How about Nigerian pastors who embraced him and his recent murder of Iranian general, are those pastors CHRISTIANs or not?

Evidence Below From Horse's Mouth

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=857979597910507&id=100010954242106

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, lying is corruption. Several times Donald Trump openly declared his Christian faith which was the reason conservatives were against him when he said America is a Christian country.

This was also the reason he said he would defend and protect Christians around the world especially Nigeria. You remembered he brought up the issue with Buhari at the White House?.

So you must admit to the fact that the people that are destroying the world's peace are judeo-CHRISTIAN terrorists alliance. They created BH to distrupt peace in the country. That's why anytime BH members are killed they are called "Muslims". But BH members that are captured whose names are chinyere, Michael, okonkwo etc are not terrorists.

Your fellow CHRISTIAN yesterday said the same thing you said. Is it that when CHRISTIANS do terror shit they are not called Christians?. When Donald Trump said he wanted to help Nigerian CHRISTIANs against Muslims in Nigeria, MURIC cried out. Pastors were jubilating and called Trump their Messiah. Were you not here on NL when your fellow CHRISTIANS called Donald Trump Messiah?.

Okay now, let say for the sake of this argument agree that Trump is not CHRISTIAN. How about Nigerian pastors who embraced him and his recent murder of Iranian general, are those pastors CHRISTIANs or not?

Evidence Below From Horse's Mouth

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=857979597910507&id=100010954242106

Are you okay? Trump that doesn't go to church is a christain?

Okay, then Naira Marley is a muslim.

Then, you are claiming that boko haramnwas invented by Christians. Bros, you no know wetin you dey talk
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2020
whitelotus:

Then, you are claiming that boko haramnwas invented by Christians. Bros, you no know wetin you dey talk
Guy, this is Donald Trump in church grin I keep bringing you evidences. This is 50 seconds clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjz-ByF0HIo

Here is an hr church service and Donald Trump is in attendant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnYchWoIEY

Here is 11 mins Donald Trump talking about God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWTQgl4VSEY

In this 2 minutes clip, Donald Trump defends Christians and christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIdOr_6IDk

In this 1 min clip Donald Trump said he is "protestant christian" and he must protect christians in the Middle East and Pledges to Protect Christianity. He also talks about the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkwHr9nrNQ

I have more bro. The people that are destroying peace in the world are judeo-christian terrorists alliance. They created ISIS/Akaida/BH etc. Take it or leave it. You want more?. I got more cheesy

More evidence that that Christians created terrorists in the world. See John McCain with ISIS. John McCain is CHRISTIAN.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

Please address the issue before you jump to your usual islamic mantra of hating the west.

The post you quoted was pointing out that Empiree's comment about islamic women being better or more chaste than western women was false.

Address the issue. Are women in islamic countries more educated than those in the west? Are they more fashionable? Are they free? Do they have more rights? Are they allowed in leadership positions?

Yes in some cases, literacy levels are 99% in some other cases no.the issues of fashionable to who? You? You will agree it is a senseless question.

Pakistan has produced a female prime minister long before many so called western countries have and even your freest American is yet to achieve. Women have occupied in Muslim countries many leadership positions.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, this is Donald Trump in church grin I keep bringing you evidences. This is 50 seconds clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjz-ByF0HIo

Here is an hr church service and Donald Trump is in attendant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnYchWoIEY

Here is 11 mins Donald Trump talking about God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWTQgl4VSEY

In this 2 minutes clip, Donald Trump defends Christians and christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIdOr_6IDk

In this 1 min clip Donald Trump said he is "protestant christian" and he must protect christians in the Middle East and Pledges to Protect Christianity. He also talks about the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkwHr9nrNQ

I have more bro. The people that are destroying peace in the world are judeo-christian terrorists alliance. They created ISIS/Akaida/BH etc. Take it or leave it. You want more?. I got more cheesy

More evidence that that Christians created terrorists in the world. See John McCain with ISIS. John McCain is CHRISTIAN.

Lol abeg easy with the guy, never knew there is someone dumber than Trump

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:

Yes in some cases, literacy levels are 99% in some other cases no.the issues of fashionable to who? You? You will agree it is a senseless question.

Pakistan has produced a female prime minister long before many so called western countries have and even your freest American is yet to achieve. Women have occupied in Muslim countries many leadership positions.

Even you do not believe the trash you wrote.

Womens rights in Islam is very poor.

By the way, Margaret Thatcher was in power in the UK long before Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan. If I recall, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated BY ISLAMIC MILITANTS.

How many female scholars were there are the time of the prophet?

The top countries for women are there for anyone to see. None of those countries are islamic.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:

Only a fool believes that Trump is a christain.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

Only a fool believes that Trump is a christain.

Better defend your folly:

Stalwert:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

By the way, Margaret Thatcher was in power in the UK long before Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan. If I recall, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated BY ISLAMIC MILITANTS.

The top countries for women are there for anyone to see. None of those countries are islamic.

More rubbish, Pakistan, with all its baggage produced a female leader, yet US with all its freedom is yet to replicate such feat. Remember Pakistan produced Bhutto at a time talking about female leaders seems idealistic.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Empiree:
I swear you make no sense. Recent incident has clear the air. It is as clear as daylight now who's creating terrorists.

Iranian general Sulaimani (Muslim) obliterated isisi terrorists but Donald Trump (CHRISTIAN) murdered by Sulaimani but many of you clapped for Trump. To make matter worse, RCCG father and son (Adeboyes) throw their support for Trump for mudering a man who eradicated isis. This is why Nigerian govt is afraid to obliterate BH bcus US govt will come after them for killing their boys.

It is clear now. We get it. The people that are creating problems in the world today are judeo-CHRISTIAN terrorists alliance.

Below is what this ISIS Christian terrorists are saying:

TRUMP'S KILLING OF IRANIAN GENERAL SOLEIMANI WAS BIBLICALLY JUSTIFIED, SAYS FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-killing-iranian-general-soleimani-was-biblically-justified-says-family-research-council-1481593

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:

More rubbish, Pakistan, with all its baggage produced a female leader, yet US with all its freedom is yet to replicate such feat. Remember Pakistan produced Bhutto at a time talking about female leaders seems idealistic.

Are you smart at all? Did I tell you that I am American?

Using America as a yardstick for western countries shows some ignorance on your part.

I gave the uk as an example. A western country who had a female leader before Pakistan and you ignored it.

You should know that America suffers from overbearing religious beliefs on politics, just like many islamic countries.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
whitelotus:

Are you smart at all? Did I tell you that I am American?

Using America as a yardstick for western countries shows some ignorance on your part.

I gave the uk as an example. A western country who had a female leader before Pakistan and you ignored it.

You should know that America suffers from overbearing religious beliefs on politics, just like many islamic countries.
[/s]

Sorry I did not know America is not a western country neither is it free.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Sorry I did not know America is not a western country neither is it free.

When did I say that America is not a western country?

You are dodging because you know your position on womens rights in islam is thrash

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

When did I say that America is not a western country?

You are dodging because you know your position on womens rights in islam is thrash
Good you are beginning to see how foolish you sound.
It is a pity you don't know what you are talking about, just yapping garbage that you have been programmed with. The example of Pakistan invalidates your idiotic points. That is why you now deny America as being western and free then re-admit them as being both. You are confused that a country like Pakistan can produce a female leader more than once and yet your excessively free America has not. You are out of your depth as usual and only know repeatition over reasoning to push your futile point.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:

Good you are beginning to see how foolish you sound.
It is a pity you don't know what you are talking about, just yapping garbage that you have been programmed with. The example of Pakistan invalidates your idiotic points. That is why you now deny America as being western and free then re-admit them as being both. You are confused that a country like Pakistan can produce a female leader more than once and yet your excessively free America has not. You are out of your depth as usual and only know repeatition over reasoning to push your futile point.

Am I missing something? Did anyone tell you that I am American?

And why would I defend America? A country dumb enough to vote Trump.

If you want to talk about Western countries, talk about EU or European countries which are far more liberal than the usa. The usa is backwards on many fronts- healthcare, war, class mobility and govt funded education.

Being an ignorant Muslim, you only see America as the west. Stop watching Hollywood crap

FYI. The UK had.a female.leader long before pakistan. Pakistan's female leader was assassinated by islamic militants. Remember that certain muslims were not happy with a female leader. Your point is moot.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

Am I missing something? Did anyone tell you that I am American?

And why would I defend America? A country dumb enough to vote Trump.

If you want to talk about Western countries, talk about EU or European countries which are far more liberal than the usa. The usa is backwards on many fronts- healthcare, war, class mobility and govt funded education.

Being an ignorant Muslim, you only see America as the west. Stop watching Hollywood crap

This only goes to prove you are much talk and little thinking. American is no longer a western country neither free? Can you answer this question? Better still, read your initial post and tell me if America is not part of it what you are talking about.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:

This only goes to prove you are much talk and little thinking. American is no longer a western country neither free? Can you answer this question? Better still, read your initial post and tell me if America is not part of it what you are talking about.

I have never denied that America is a western country. I was making the point that america is not the only western country and secondly it is not a typical.western country when it comes to certain issues.

The original point remains that Islamic countries are far behind western countries on women's rights. That is a fact you cannot escape.

Women fare better in secular countries.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Stalwert: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
whitelotus:

I have never denied that America is a western country. I was making the point that america is not the only western country and secondly it is not a typical.western country when it comes to certain issues.

The original point remains that Islamic countries are far behind western countries on women's rights. That is a fact you cannot escape.

Women fare better in secular countries.
[/s]

Get some sleep, you are obviously are confused.

whitelotus:

If you want to talk about Western countries, talk about EU or European countries which are far more liberal than the usa.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Get some sleep, you are obviously are confused.

Funny muslim. Your type only knows how to complain about the west but fail to understand that there are many countries are in the West.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
AlBaqir:

Below is what this ISIS Christian terrorists are saying:

TRUMP'S KILLING OF IRANIAN GENERAL SOLEIMANI WAS BIBLICALLY JUSTIFIED, SAYS FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-killing-iranian-general-soleimani-was-biblically-justified-says-family-research-council-1481593
this guy is sick. He confirmed my position that Judeo-Christian terrorists alliance are the problem.

It is clear Christianity is part of the problem. Now I'm doing screenshots for this.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

Okay, then Naira Marley is a muslim.

of course naira marley is a muslim, a non practicing one. But ask yourself between naira marely and trump who seems more inclined towards religion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2020

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitelotus:

when we say you don't know jack about islam you will be saying nonsense read surah 4 'an nisa' of the qur'an then come back and say that crap you wrote there.

All of the prophets wives that lived after him, his daughter and a lot of women from the ansar and muhajireen were scholars. You don't even know that, it is due to his wife aisha r.a. that muslims have 80% of their jurisprudence and how the prophet s.a.w. Interacted with his wives. So go and make a little effort and read about islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:17am On Jan 12, 2020
whitelotus:

The last time I checked, ISIS was the one killing non-believers.

US down civilian aircraft decades ago and NEVER apologized. Please watch this 2min clip and judge for yourself.

Then US president said he doesn't care what the outcome of the investigation was and he would not apologize for mistakenly hit civilian jet.

VIDEO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257661975221&id=1356933376&anchor_composer=false

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 2:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
US down civilian aircraft decades ago and NEVER apologized. Please watch this 2min clip and judge for yourself.

Then US president said he doesn't care what the outcome of the investigation was and he would not apologize for mistakenly hit civilian jet.

VIDEO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221257661975221&id=1356933376&anchor_composer=false

You have no point. The fact that America is a war hungry country doesn't change the fact that islam has issues

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 2:22am On Jan 12, 2020
najib632:
when we say you don't know jack about islam you will be saying nonsense read surah 4 'an nisa' of the qur'an then come back and say that crap you wrote there.

All of the prophets wives that lived after him, his daughter and a lot of women from the ansar and muhajireen were scholars. You don't even know that, it is due to his wife aisha r.a. that muslims have 80% of their jurisprudence and how the prophet s.a.w. Interacted with his wives. So go and make a little effort and read about islam.

Wait, all the prophets wives were scholars? Including the slaves and captives he married? Including Aisha who was 9 years old? The same Aisha that Shia muslims view negatively? Remembering the actions of muhammad and memorizing the Quran does not make one a scholar- even kids do it nowadays.

Please, save your lies for an iislamophobe that doesn't know anything about islam.

Womens rights in islam is poor. That is something that cannot be argued against. They get less in inheritance. They have less marriage options than men. Etc
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2020
najib632:
of course naira marley is a muslim, a non practicing one. But ask yourself between naira marely and trump who seems more inclined towards religion.

Both are far from religion. Trump is only a religious person when he needs to be loved by the voters.
Trum that cheated on all his wives? A perverse man who lies and cheats every day of his life?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:30am On Jan 12, 2020
whitelotus:

You have no point. The fact that America is a war hungry country doesn't change the fact that islam has issues
now your true intention and animosity towards Islam revealed. ISLAM, that's what the hatred was all about. I have always known this hatred resonates to hating Iran. Now that history is dugged up that falls your hands cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 3:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Empiree:
now your true intention and animosity towards Islam revealed. ISLAM, that's what the hatred was all about. I have always known this hatred radiate to hating Iran. Now that history is dugged up up that falls your hands cheesy

When America is involved, you care about Iran.

But when it is sunni vs Shia, you dont care about shia lives lost. El zakzay ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:27am On Jan 12, 2020
whitelotus:

When America is involved, you care about Iran.

But when it is sunni vs Shia, you dont care about shia lives lost. El zakzay ?
grin grin grin post reference to prove your point

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:52am On Jan 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.