Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248125 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
Saucyxo:

Why do you care? Like I dont understand. We are talking about A you're talking about B. I accused you of advocating for old men marrying young girls. You said you never did such and here you are... advocating for it. smiley. Quite frankly, I think it's a shame you have disposition but your morals are yours to have. Just apologise for calling me stupid and admit that you advocate for pedophilia. C'est fini.

Why are you so obsessed with diverting the issue. Its wrong in America, it's wrong in Dubai, its wrong in Nigeria. It's wrong if white people do it, if black people do it, if green people do it. Its wrong if muslims do it, Christians do it, Buddhists do it. Acknowledge that's it's something widely common amongst muslims and just say agree with it! Simple. I said you advocate for pedophilia, just use your chest and say yes I do. I dont hate muslims ? Im a muslim. I'm not perfect. If I do something wrong, I expect you to call me out not use the fact I'm a muslim to defend me. Muslims are doing something wrong, call them out.

There are tons of articles about teenage development and the brain of a 15 year old vs a 18 year old. I'm not getting paid to teach you cheesy. Honestly! Pick up a book and educate yourself. You said you're in the medical field ? I wouldn't let you anywhere near my child lol how do you not know that teenagers and adults have different brain functions. cheesy. Did you train in Nigeria?

We didnt get the same information online. I got my information from the nigerian constitution, you got yours from a random website. smiley.
[/s]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
unfortunately she deleted it. You are becoming nasty now. Very nasty. I am taking A, you are saying B. The law will persecute if it in their best interest. I'm not pervert and I don't do nonesense you posted. This is very silly of you. Swear now that they are no 30 yrs old grandma in America?. You said you went there before. Swear they don't exist?.

I provided evidences but you snubbed. Case closed. Go to previous pages, read and learn

Yes. Just like there are serial killers that haven't been caught. Just like there are rapists who walk free. Fraudsters. Armed robbers. It doenst mean if to decide to go rob a shop the US dont give a damn. They do.

Since we've determined now that you advocate for pedophilia. Apologise. Say you're sorry for calling me stupid and I was right. C'est fini. I pray your 20 year old daughter wont bring a 14 year old and say that's who she wants to marry wink. I'm sure you'll change your opinion them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
[s][/s]

Oh my God. I'm actually so heartbroken. You put lines on my comment. Someone call the ambulance, how will I go on with my life ??
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Yes. Just like there are serial killers that haven't been caught. Just like there are rapists who walk free. Fraudsters. Armed robbers. It doenst mean if to decide to go rob a shop the US dont give a damn. They do.

Since we've determined now that you advocate for pedophilia. Apologise. Say you're sorry for calling me stupid and I was right. C'est fini. I pray your 20 year old daughter wont bring a 14 year old and say that's who she wants to marry wink. I'm sure you'll change your opinion them.
Stop giving me bullcrap excuses. I have said like 3 times in this thread that a guy appeared on Judge Judy with his baby mama and he is much older than his babymama. Judge Judy is very strict especially when it come to money issue. Why not call authority to arrest the guy?. All the cases i cited here the men are not on the run. Again, please go to previous pages and read about a lady who was a yr or two older than her husband on paternity court. Many comments on youtube said why was she not arrested for having sex with underage?. Her boyfriend was 12 at the time they had baby together. Stop your emotional nonsense. Authority would persecutes if it is in their best interest. Again, the lady on paternity court who is older than her husband was not on the run.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Stop giving me bullcrap excuses. I have said like 3 times in this thread that a guy appeared on Judge with his baby mama and he is much older than his babymama. Judge Judy ia very strict especially when it come to money issue. Why not call authority to arrest the guy?. All the cases i cited here the men are not in the run. Again, please go to previous page and read about a lady who was a yr or two older than her husband on paternity court. Many comments on youtube said why was she not arrested for having sex with underage?. Her boyfriend was 12 at the time they had baby together. Stop your emotional nonsense. Authority would persecutes if it is in thier best interest. Again, the lady on paternity court who is older than her husband was not on the run.

Oh stop flaunting your ignorance. You know we used to be friends. I'm disappointed in you. So you advocate for pedophilia, apologise. I was right and you wrongfully called me stupid. We both know the rulings in Islam on falseful accusations and lying. smiley. Otherwise, let's leave it to God. We will meet on judgement day na. Lol. wink.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Stop giving me bullcrap excuses. I have said like 3 times in this thread that a guy appeared on Judge Judy with his baby mama and he is much older than his babymama. Judge Judy is very strict especially when it come to money issue. Why not call authority to arrest the guy?. All the cases i cited here the men are not on the run. Again, please go to previous pages and read about a lady who was a yr or two older than her husband on paternity court. Many comments on youtube said why was she not arrested for having sex with underage?. Her boyfriend was 12 at the time they had baby together. Stop your emotional nonsense. Authority would persecutes if it is in their best interest. Again, the lady on paternity court who is older than her husband was not on the run.

"Anyone who falsely accuses a believer, male or female, of what is not in him on the Day he will be raised he will remain in ‘tinat khabal’ until he is released from it.” Someone asked: “What is tinat khabal?” He (a.s.) said: “It is a kind of pus that is secreted from the sexual organs of prostitutes.”
“Backbiting is saying about your brother what Allah had hidden for him; but if you say what is not in him, then it is what Allah said in His Book: ‘He indeed takes upon himself the burden of a calumny and a manifest sin.’

Me I've done my part by asking you to admit fault and apologise oo. If you sleep and dont wake up (God forbid) without my forgiveness, its between yourself and God. smiley x
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Oh stop flaunting your ignorance. You know we used to be friends. I'm disappointed in you. So you advocate for pedophilia, apologise. I was right and you wrongfully called me stupid. We both know the rulings in Islam on falseful accusations and lying. smiley. Otherwise, let's leave it to God. We will meet on judgement day na. Lol. wink.
oh no. Address the issue. You called me pedo because you failed to acknowledge my point. This is bcuz you and other fellows probably didn't pass reading test in high school.

Let me use this opportunity to briefly tell since you so failed to get it. What I'm doing is to EXPOSE double standards across the board on the issue of underage whether it happens in the Western world or Nigeria.

My point is you guys tend to quickly accused or object when it comes to muslim but if it involves Western world the only thing you guys would say is, "just because it is done in the US doesn't make it right". Why don't you say the same when it involves Muslims?. You are hardliners when it involves Muslims but "softliner" when it involves Western countries. This is double standards I tried to exposed but you guys freaking misunderstood all the time and I am tired.

Now look at this screenshots. This was the case I talked about earlier. Read yourself. Judge didn't even make any big deal about age. It is their people commenting talking about age.

If you fail to understand my point after this I'm done with you like dinner. More comments like these are still there.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Saucyxo:

"Anyone who falsely accuses a believer, male or female, of what is not in him on the Day he will be raised he will remain in ‘tinat khabal’ until he is released from it.” Someone asked: “What is tinat khabal?” He (a.s.) said: “It is a kind of pus that is secreted from the sexual organs of prostitutes.”
“Backbiting is saying about your brother what Allah had hidden for him; but if you say what is not in him, then it is what Allah said in His Book: ‘He indeed takes upon himself the burden of a calumny and a manifest sin.’

Me I've done my part by asking you to admit fault and apologise oo. If you sleep and dont wake up (God forbid) without my forgiveness, its between yourself and God. smiley x
What did i accuse you of?. You accused me of pedophilia or promoting it when in fact, i am not. Have you apologized for that?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Empiree:
oh no. Address the issue. You called me pedo because you failed to acknowledge my point. This is bcuz you and other fellows probably didn't pass reading test in high school.

Let me use this opportunity to briefly tell since you so failed to get it. What I'm doing is to EXPOSE double standards across the board on the issue of underage whether it happens in the Western world or Nigeria.

My point is you guys tend to quickly accused or object when it comes to muslim but if it involves Western world the only thing you guys would say is, "just because it is done in the US doesn't make it right". Why don't you say the same when it involves Muslims?. You are hardliners when it involves Muslims but "softliner" when it involves Western countries. This is double standards I tried to exposed but you guys freaking misunderstood all the time and I am tired.

Now look at this screenshots. This was the case I talked about earlier. Read yourself. Judge didn't even make any big deal about age. It is their people commenting talking about age.

If you fail to understand my point after this I'm done with you like dinner. More comments like these are still there.

Ah another false accusation!!!! Dont let them pile up oo. I've never called you a pedo. I said you advocate for it and I stand by my point. English was one of my best subjects in school actually.

Nobody... was... talking... about... double... standards...
I accused you of advocating for pedophilia. It's for you to tell me no saucyxo, pedophilia is wrong and disgusting and no one should do it. Or give me excuses you've been giving lati aro.

I did say that... I literally said just because muslims do it doenst make it right. Why do you care so much about western world? Like I dont get it. Nobody is talking about western world. I'm saying a high population of muslims do something, it is wrong. Let's acknowledge it is wrong. I dont care if they do it in the US. I've said like twice already, no matter where its done or who said it, it's wrong.

Lol are you alright ? Breathe babes breathe loooooool grin grin. Drink some chilled water. Relax.

We are not discussing double standards. Are you two years old. I have a lovely 3 year old cousin everytime I do something and she wants to do it and I say no, she says buuuuuuut you did itt. If I say a bad word and I scold her for saying it she says buttttt you said itttttt. Come on. You're a grown up. You can decipher between what is proper and what is not. If pedophilia isn't proper then US shouldn't do it and nor should Muslim men. I highlighted muslims because 1) I'm a muslim and 2) it is something that is prevalent amongst muslims and in muslim countries thus making it something that is important that we acknowledge and try to fix.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2019
Empiree:
What did i accuse you of?. You accused me of pedophilia or promoting it when in fact, i am not. Have you apologized for that?

Another false accusation! They're piling up oo. Looool.
I've never accused you of being a pedophile.

If you need a refresher.

Demmzy15:
Empiree has a right to air his opinion, it doesn't concern me. But yours is plainly stupid and silly. You obviously don't have shame, so you'll allow your mom, wife and daughter go topless? Wooow!!! You must be a proud dayooth, and unfortunately, a man who doesn't have protective jealousy over his women is a pussssy and a joke!

Saucyxo
It kinda does concern you. If you stay quiet and stand in solidarity with him then you agree with him. Pedophilia is disgusting and should be cautioned. We are our muslim brothers keeper x

I never said you were a pedophile. I said you advocated for it. And I said you've made many insinuations that it was okay. Which you have. smiley.

You called me stupid. And you said I dont think. Both of which are negative and not in my character. Apologise.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Saucyxo:

2) it is something that is prevalent amongst muslims and in muslim countries thus making it something that is important that we acknowledge and try to fix.
not interested in your essay but this. Were you there or you relied on online data?. You said it is prevalent in muslims countries yet Vatican is inundated with child abuses which we read online everyday and heard on the news everyday. Yet, you picked up on muslims to justify your position. Whether it is true or not is none of my business bcus i can't control the situation. And I have personally not met any muslim man who married "underage" girl. I did prove to you earlier that there are false information online displaying little children (girls) who accompany grooms during marriage ceremony. This is culture in some parts of arab world. It is this kind of thing media made up and tell you that muslims married young girls. I posted screenshot saying muslims are allowed to rape young girls but we know for fact it is not true. So this is online nonsense you relied on for saying majority of muslims countries practice pedophilia?. This is pathetic you know.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Empiree:
not interested in your essay but this. Were you there or you relied on online data?. You said it is prevalent in muslims countries yet Vatican is inundated with child abuses which we read online everyday and heard on the news everyday. Yet, you picked up on muslims to justify your position. Whether it is true or not is none of my business bcus i can't control the situation. And I have personally not met any muslim man who married "underage" girl. I did prove to you earlier that there are false information online displaying little children (girls) who accompany grooms during marriage ceremony. This is culture in some parts of arab world. It is this kind of thing media made up and tell you that muslims married young girls. I posted screenshot saying muslims are allowed to rape young girls but we know for fact it is not true. So this is online nonsense you relied on for saying majority of muslims countries practice pedophilia?. This is pathetic you know.

Lol. I'm not talking about the Vatican. Okay the Vatican have a reputation of pedophilia. Those priests are disgusting. They're terrible. They shouldnt do such disgusting things. I dont understand, where did I say only Muslim men have an issue with pedophilia. Like I dont understand.
Even if its 10 muslims doing it, I will pick on them!!!! Absolutely. Even if it's one!!! I'm a muslim. I will call it out.

I cited the United nations. Please honest question. Didn't you learn about primary and secondary sources of data in primary/secondary/university/college?

The united nations do their own research. They are a primary source of data. They even have data on child marriages in your favourite USA. Over 100,000 disgusting child marriages. Not compared to the over 10million in muslim sub saharan Africa and Muslim asian countries.

Btw stop citing random tv shows and random articles as fact. You're a grown man, use articles from highly reputable websites or research databases. Come on.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol. I'm not talking about the Vatican. Okay the Vatican have a reputation of pedophilia. Those priests are disgusting. They're terrible. They shouldnt do such disgusting things. I dont understand, where did I say only Muslim men have an issue with pedophilia. Like I dont understand.
Even if its 10 muslims doing it, I will pick on them!!!! Absolutely. Even if it's one!!! I'm a muslim. I will call it out.

I cited the United nations. Please honest question. Didn't you learn about primary and secondary sources of data in primary/secondary/university/college?

The united nations do their own research. They are a primary source of data. They even have data on child marriages in your favourite USA. Over 100,000 disgusting child marriages. Not compared to the over 10million in muslim sub saharan Africa and Muslim asian countries.
Case Closed. You have said it all. From your write up i see no difference btw humans on the bone of contention. They are all guilty.

Modified

Chai, I realized what you considered "insult" for calling "you" stupid. I was wondering where I called you stupid. Kindly return to the page and quote me on its entirety. If you read in context I didn't call you stupid. Stupid in that sentence was universal and not specific to you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Empiree:
Case Closed. You have said it all. From your write up i see no difference btw humans on the bone of contention. They are all guilty.

Modified

Chai, I realized what you considered "insult" for calling "you" stupid. I was wondering where I called you stupid. Kindly return to the page and quote me on its entirety. If you read in context I didn't call you stupid. Stupid in that sentence was universal and not specific to you.

Yep. You a real one. We cant give out to muslims for pedophilia because Catholics do it too. Why didnt I think of that cheesy

You did.

Empiree:
Bro, so you dont think too?. I asked a question the dude can't answer and you followed his stupidity, too?

You said I didn't think. You also said I followed his stupidity meaning I'm stupid. Anyways, I dont need you to you to manipulate your grammar. It's not my business. Its between yourself and your God. We are both muslims. We know the power of intentions wink. I've done my part of asking you apologise so I can forgive you, so God will forgive you.

You can play grammatical mathematics with God if you want.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Empiree:
why do you think parents protested against gay lessons?
Because most of them are religious. undecided

You didn't answer my question, did they told you they teach 5yrs kids sex in gay lesson?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where are Demmzy15 and Rilwayne001?

Cowards of the highest order. You guys should come and tell Empiree the truth about his support of paedophilia
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cheers01:

Cowards of the highest order. You guys should come and tell Empiree the truth about his support of paedophilia

If you can allow your wife and mom to go for topless party, what should stop you from allowing your 14year own kid get married?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rilwayne001:

If you can allow your wife and mom to go for topless party, what should stop you from allowing your 14year own kid get married?

Oh. I see the problem. You are a dull as Empiree.

So, those women you see on TV going for topless festivals or protests in Ekiti, Abia, USA, Europe etc they are all as bad as paedophiles?

Are you forgetting that topless festivals are a common thing across many Nigerian cultures from east to west?

Typical Islamic hypocrisy. Women going topless is a problem. Let's ignore underage girls getting married.

Sick people
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lanrexlan, I see you. Dont run.

So you support 14 year old girls getting married too?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rilwayne001:

What will you do if she decides to go out topless?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Saucyxo:

What will you do if she decides to go out topless?

Patiently waiting for the answer
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Red herring.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cheers01:

Why mentioning me? Honestly you're a donkey and I'm not insulting, if you don't understand what you've written. Reread it aloud, and hear how silly you sound grin grin Smh
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Demmzy15:
Why mentioning me? Honestly you're a donkey and I'm not insulting, if you don't understand what you've written. Reread it aloud, and hear how silly you sound grin grin Smh

Bro, you are the one looking bad here.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 2:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Saucyxo:

Number 00000000001 slave. Humble servant. At His constant servitude.

Wakanda ko. Kmt. Imagine being a slave to white ideology. Could never be me.

Sorry that I did not reply this comment earlier. I wanted to nail the paedophile supporting Empiree first.

Talking about slavery, we can see how Empiree is a slave to anti-western propaganda. He would readily accept supporting Paedophilia than to acknowledge the freedom in the west.

Moving on. You very well know that I'm an atheist and I see myself free from the shackles of religion. No matter how much we agree on things, I will always see you as shackled to the chains of religion. A slave to a religion. An Arab religion.

Islam is an Arab religion. Arab prophet. Arabic language and recitals of Arabic Quran. Top clerics are mostly Arab. The holy land is Arab lands. Mecca.

I have told you before that I have dated Muslim girls. While I did love the first girl, I always had it at the back of my mind that I could never commit to Islam. I love freedom and I love flexibility. I hardly eat pork but once in a while, I might feel like. I hardly club and drink, but once in a while, I might feel like.

I am healthy and have never been in any criminal situation. I dont need religion to teach me morals.

Now, let's get to the issue of me being a "slave to white ideology". BABE, I am from Wakanda. I'm the blackest black an African can be. Atheism is not a white thing or a western thing. It is just logical.

kiss
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Okay, was banned and I'm back. Before the ban I tried to post some details. Thank goodness I was able to save it.

It should be reposted momentarily
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Cheers01:

Sorry that I did not reply this comment earlier. I wanted to nail the paedophile supporting Empiree first.

Talking about slavery, we can see how Empiree is a slave to anti-western propaganda. He would readily accept supporting Paedophilia than to acknowledge the freedom in the west.

Moving on. You very well know that I'm an atheist and I see myself free from the shackles of religion. No matter how much we agree on things, I will always see you as shackled to the chains of religion. A slave to a religion. An Arab religion.

Islam is an Arab religion. Arab prophet. Arabic language and recitals of Arabic Quran. Top clerics are mostly Arab. The holy land is Arab lands. Mecca.

I have told you before that I have dated Muslim girls. While I did love the first girl, I always had it at the back of my mind that I could never commit to Islam. I love freedom and I love flexibility. I hardly eat pork but once in a while, I might feel like. I hardly club and drink, but once in a while, I might feel like.

I am healthy and have never been in any criminal situation. I dont need religion to teach me morals.

Now, let's get to the issue of me being a "slave to white ideology". BABE, I am from Wakanda. I'm the blackest black an African can be. Atheism is not a white thing or a western thing. It is just logical.

kiss

Free of the shackles of religion loool. Who freed you. Imagine you calling me a slave. Anyways my "slavery" is not one that is oppressive. I wasn't forced or born into my "slavery". I wasn't sold into my "slavery" and it's not bred out of desperation.
I, myself, a person of sentient mind chose to serve a master who been serving me loool. If you dont have a Master babe that's on you loool.

How is Islam an Arab religion? Stop reading dancing quotes on reddit and Twitter and actually educate yourself. Ah it's not everyday.

Come on. I find it quite annoying when people read things online, don't think about it and because it sounds logical, they repeat it everywhere.

So you mean to tell me that Islam is a solely Arab religion simply because it happened to originate in Arab. Like ... I dont understand, where should it originate that would make it a non-xxxx religion? Pluto? Obviously the Quran is in Arabic, they spoke ...Arabic? If that's the case, my Nigerian friend, I hope you solely use Nigerian products in native Nigerian languages with native Nigerian ingredients made by native Nigerians. Obviously anything outside Nigeria isn't made for you.

Lol okay ? My religion has taught me more than morals and what it has brought to me is more than how to be healthy and avoid a criminal record.

Lol. I'm a slave but you can't be? Athiestism originated from the west. From white people. :O. Look at you loool slave wink. I actually wasnt talking about your stance in theism when I called you a slave. I meant you saying you wouldn't mind your woman being topless. You detty liar. All Nigerian men would mind their woman being topless.

It's insane to me that people dont believe in a higher power. Theres no logic to it at all. In the slightest. Most athiests are more critical of religion as if the opposite of not believing in God is to be religious. If you just have a simple logical conversation with them, when they cant run to gimmicks or twitter quotes. They actually are very theist. Even if its aliens or the FSM or a simulation they believe in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Cheers01:
Lanrexlan, I see you. Dont run.

So you support 14 year old girls getting married too?
How did you see me? grin I was just passing by.

Firstly, it is unfair twisting Empiree's words, he NEVER supported paedophiles and you know that, just trying to make issues where there is none. But I am not really surprised anyways, it is Logicboy grin

My stance:
In an ideal society, a 14 years old girl should be in school learning. But unfortunately, we live a highly sexualized (hyper-sexualized) society where everywhere you turn to is about sex and sex. Sex is being promoted every single corner of the world, from billboards to even selling a soap of N100.

Teenagers of today have high sexual drive and they are more inclined towards sex. So, what's the solution? Unfortunately, you haven't procured any solution on how to curb underage sex among teenagers. All those sex education doesn't work. What some are teaching is playing safe and if turns sour to pregnancy, some will encourage abortion. Islam doesn't support "playing safe" for unwedded people cos that's fornication, abortion too is haram. This is a parting line between us, you don't regard those things as fornication or sin.

If a 14 years old girl is already "lambaing" and "lamoshuaging", it is better to "get her married" to the 14/15 years old boy whom they are committing the act together (Paedophilia is marriage of underage girls to older men). When I say "get her married", I don't mean living together as husband and wife. Indeed, they may be young for the traumas and emotionally aspect of marriage and fending for themselves. But by "being married ", they would at least they will have a means to fulfill their urges naturally and lawfully.

This means that both parents will meet and know themselves (as in-laws and fulfil the necessary things for marriage), these teens are permitted to see one another when due and if pregnancy sets in, the girl won't become a baby mama as she is married to the boy. The parents would support them financially and emotionally till they can stand on their feet.

The benefits are:

1) No multiple sex partners.
2) No denying of the pregnancy.
3) No stigmatization for getting pregnant. (especially in this part of the world, Nigeria)
4) No fear of STDs.

Is that not better than sleeping around and getting pregnant, having children from fornication? Ooh, you are an atheist and you have no standards for morals (sorry if I sound offensive). Your brain is your yardstick for morals and values, that's why you can't see anything wrong with fornication and having children outside wedlock.

But imagine a 14 years old girl already having 15 bfs before clocking 20 and they all have sampled her honeypot, what's the dignity in that? (Same with boys) What is the dignity in sleeping around with different girls/boys? Ooh, sorry you are an atheist and everyone is free to do anything they like with their bodies since they aren't hurting others! Zero morals!!!

Bottomline is, as a Muslim parent, if one can get their kids tamed and curbed them from this menace of fornication, that's the best. But if one can't, it is better to "get my kid married" than fornicating under my roof! QED

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2019
lanrexlan:

Firstly, it is unfair twisting Empiree's words, he NEVER supported paedophiles and you know that, just trying to make issues where there is none. But I am not really surprised anyways, it is Logicboy grin

My stance:
In an ideal society, a 14 years old girl should be in school learning. But unfortunately, we live a highly sexualized (hyper-sexualized) society where everywhere you turn to is about sex and sex. Sex is being promoted every single corner of the world, from billboards to even selling a soap of N100.

Teenagers of today have high sexual drive and they are more inclined towards sex. So, what's the solution? Unfortunately, you haven't procured any solution on how to curb underage sex among teenagers. All those sex education doesn't work. What some are teaching is playing safe and if turns sour to pregnancy, some will encourage abortion. Islam doesn't support "playing safe" for unwedded people cos that's fornication, abortion too is haram. This is a parting line between us, you don't regard those things as fornication or sin.

If a 14 years old girl is already "lambaing" and "lamoshuaging", it is better to "get her married" to the 14/15 years old boy whom they are committing the act together (Paedophilia is marriage of underage girls to older men). When I say "get her married", I don't mean living together as husband and wife. Indeed, they may be young for the traumas and emotionally aspect of marriage and fending for themselves. But by "being married ", they would at least they will have a means to fulfill their urges naturally and lawfully.

This means that both parents will meet and know themselves (as in-laws and fulfil the necessary things for marriage), these teens are permitted to see one another when due and if pregnancy sets in, the girl won't become a baby mama as she is married to the boy. The parents would support them financially and emotionally till they can stand on their feet.

The benefits are:

3) No stigmatization for getting pregnant. (especially in this part of the world, Nigeria)
4) No fear of STDs.

Is that not better than sleeping around and getting pregnant, having children from fornication? Ooh, you are an atheist and you have no standards for morals (sorry if I sound offensive). Your brain is your yardstick for morals and values, that's why you can't see anything wrong with fornication and having children outside wedlock.

But imagine a 14 years old girl already having 15 bfs before clocking 20 and they all have sampled her honeypot, what's the dignity in that? (Same with boys) What is the dignity in sleeping around with different girls/boys? Ooh, sorry you are an atheist and everyone is free to do anything they like with their bodies since they aren't hurting others! Zero morals!!!

Bottomline is, as a Muslim parent, if one can get their kids tamed and curbed them from this menace of fornication, that's the best. But if one can't, it is better to "get my kid married" than fornicating under my roof! QED
Assalam alaykum brother mine, well said, although I believe we must first have clear definitions of terms before having any discussions/arguments with these folks who are majorly keen on finding faults and insullting the deen...

1. Pedophilia
Pedophilia is an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. It is considered a paraphilia, a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. Pedophilia is defined as recurrent and intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children—generally age 13 years or younger—over a period of at least six months. Pedophiles are more often men and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the same or opposite sex varies.
Source

Please take note of the bold, it is therefore necessary to mention that Islam never encourages this, but rather Islam mandates anyone getting married to be 'mature'...Islam as the technical definition of what this 'maturity' entails, fundamentally, being responsible for your actions sums it all. Also, as one of the lessons learnt about the history of Islam as well as the spread, culture and tradition of the society plays a unique role in the society so that we can say, Islam never came to abolish or destroy culture and traditions of a people, rather it came to remove the filth and negatives and accepts, or upholds the good and positives in such culture and traditions...

What a society might consider as mature and a marriagable age would definitely differ, but fundamentally, Islam teaches that such a male or female going into marraiage must be of a responsible age and not prepubescent as the definition of pedophilia above suggests.

2. "In May 2015, research from the National Crime Agency suggested 250,000 men in the UK could be considered "true paedophiles" - adults who are attracted to pre-pubescent girls less than 12 years old.

Talking to The Independent in the wake of the research, one psychologist working said they should be treated as victims rather than offenders.

It is a disease, it is a trait, it is not a choice. They haven’t chosen to change, but they can learn how to live responsibly with their sexual desires," Petya Schuhmann, who works with a scheme in Germany called Project Dunkelfeld, which allows individuals to anonymously contact therapists who help them control their sexual urges towards children.

Last year, a self-confessed paedophile, Todd Nickerson, a freelance graphic designer from Tennessee, caused uproar after writing an article asking people to be understanding of his "sexual orientation".

Called I'm a paedophile, you're the monsters, the piece explained how he believed his molestation as a child was the reason he is now sexually attracted to young girls. He also mentioned his membership of the "Virtuous Paedophiles" forum - an online community of paedohpiles who have vowed never to act on their sexual urges.

In July 2010, the Harvard Mental Health Letter of July 2010 stated that "paedophilia is a sexual orientation and unlikely to change. Treatment aims to enable someone to resist acting on his sexual urges".

The idea of treating paedophilia as a disease has long been controversial.

In 2013, Donald Finklater, of the child protection charity the Lucy Faithfull Foundation, said: "There may be some vulnerabilities that could be genetic, but normally there are some significant events in a person's life, a sexually abusive event, a bullying environment … I believe it is learned, and can be unlearned."
Source

I digress a bit, if you look at the bold in red, these are some of the argument points of those who support another sexual orientation, homosexuality. But why pedophilia is frowned at and rightly so, is the fact that it involves prepubescents, unlike homos who are consenting adults, aside this facts, there happens to be no other justification not to classify it as a disease or a bad behaviour that can be unlearned!

You have said it all Lanre, they do not have a sense of morality and thus, the level of their 'intellect' pushes them to accept and disagree at a snap of a finger, coupled with the herd mentality of being tagged civilized or 'woke'....

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
sino:

Assalam alaykum brother mine, well said, although I believe we must first have clear definitions of terms before having any discussions/arguments with these folks who are majorly keen on finding faults and insullting the deen...
Wa alaykum salaam warahmatulah wabarokatuh dear mentor cheesy. Thanks for your inputs akhee. How's Hajia? May Allah uphold us upon goodness.

sino:

1. Pedophilia
Pedophilia is an ongoing sexual attraction to pre-pubertal children. It is considered a paraphilia, a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. Pedophilia is defined as recurrent and intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children—generally age 13 years or younger—over a period of at least six months. Pedophiles are more often men and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the same or opposite sex varies.
Source
I fully understand your post akhee, paedophilia is between an adult man/woman and a girl/boy that is 13 years or younger. Sex between boys and girls of the same age group can't be regarded as paedophilia and that's what I am trying to say. Islam NEVER encourages that

sino:

Please take note of the bold, it is therefore necessary to mention that Islam never encourages this, but rather Islam mandates anyone getting married to be 'mature'...Islam as the technical definition of what this 'maturity' entails, fundamentally, being responsible for your actions sums it all. Also, as one of the lessons learnt about the history of Islam as well as the spread, culture and tradition of the society plays a unique role in the society so that we can say, Islam never came to abolish or destroy culture and traditions of a people, rather it came to remove the filth and negatives and accepts, or upholds the good and positives in such culture and traditions...

What a society might consider as mature and a marriagable age would definitely differ, but fundamentally, Islam teaches that such a male or female going into marraiage must be of a responsible age and not prepubescent as the definition of pedophilia above suggests.
I guess there is a mix-up somewhere. Intimacy between A MAN and A CHILD is indeed paedophilia. While intimacy between two teens or prepubescent isn't paedophilia rather it can be regarded as underage sex. I guess you mixed up the two.

My post isn't taking about the ideal situation for whom supposed to get married. I quite agree with you in its entirety that a male and female going into marriage must be of a responsible age and a level of maturity. That's the ideal situation. But in our society which is not ideal and prepubescent kids are having sex like "tomorrow no dey". What's the solution?

There are two things:
1) The best is to tame these kids and be mindful of what they are exposed to it. Keep them in good environment that would tame their desires and will make them learn and have less relation with the opposite sex. That's why it is good to have separate schools for boys and girls and interactions between them should be for what's necessary and required. Teach them about the ethics of Islam as regards to no shaking hands with opposite sex, no seclusion with the opposite sex, etc. This is the best.

2) The extreme situation: One notices that his kid is already seeing females and the person seems not to have control over the kid again (one can't control kids in what they do in private). He fears that the kid will fornicate and give birth out of wedlock. The kid might be young getting married but is getting married to a kid of his/her age not better than fornication and having a bastard as a child?

We have to choose the lesser of two evils and to me, it is better to marry such a kid (what I meant by a kid is 14years and above) to the person he/she is already seeing than letting the fornication to continue. This is not paedophilia cos they are in the same age range. Some might call it underage marriage and that's why I was explicit with what I meant by "getting them married". I quite explain that.

Lemme relate a short story. There was this sister (I can't quite recall her age, maybe 16 or 17 years), she told her father that she wanna marry. The father said NO that she is still young for marriage. The sister woke up in the middle of the night and went to her parents and said "Father, if you don't get me married by so and so date, I will commit fornication". This scared the father and next week after she said that, they got her married to the guy she wanted and the parents supported them till they both finished school. (This scenario might not be perfect but it's a glimpse to the fact that "getting them married" is better than fornication)

That's what I am driving at.

sino:

2. "In May 2015, research from the National Crime Agency suggested 250,000 men in the UK could be considered "true paedophiles" - adults who are attracted to pre-pubescent girls less than 12 years old.
Gbammest, this is the definition. Adults who are attracted to younger girls. Note that word "Adults"

sino:

Talking to The Independent in the wake of the research, one psychologist working said they should be treated as victims rather than offenders.

It is a disease, it is a trait, it is not a choice. They haven’t chosen to change, but they can learn how to live responsibly with their sexual desires," Petya Schuhmann, who works with a scheme in Germany called Project Dunkelfeld, which allows individuals to anonymously contact therapists who help them control their sexual urges towards children.

Last year, a self-confessed paedophile, Todd Nickerson, a freelance graphic designer from Tennessee, caused uproar after writing an article asking people to be understanding of his "sexual orientation".

Called I'm a paedophile, you're the monsters, the piece explained how he believed his molestation as a child was the reason he is now sexually attracted to young girls. He also mentioned his membership of the "Virtuous Paedophiles" forum - an online community of paedohpiles who have vowed never to act on their sexual urges.

In July 2010, the Harvard Mental Health Letter of July 2010 stated that "paedophilia is a sexual orientation and unlikely to change. Treatment aims to enable someone to resist acting on his sexual urges".

The idea of treating paedophilia as a disease has long been controversial.

In 2013, Donald Finklater, of the child protection charity the Lucy Faithfull Foundation, said: "There may be some vulnerabilities that could be genetic, but normally there are some significant events in a person's life, a sexually abusive event, a bullying environment … I believe it is learned, and can be unlearned."
Source
SubhanAllah! I was watching a Ted talk the other day where a lady was supporting paedophiles and she requested that they should be treated with love and care as it is a disorder. This is evil these folks are inviting us too, from homosexuals to paedophiles. Sooner or later, they will another scientific research for rapists, those who commit bestiality and the likes.

But the defence of these folks is that these things are natural cos animals do it too! What heck of stupidity is that?!

sino:

I digress a bit, if you look at the bold in red, these are some of the argument points of those who support another sexual orientation, homosexuality. But why pedophilia is frowned at and rightly so, is the fact that it involves prepubescents, unlike homos who are consenting adults, aside this facts, there happens to be no other justification not to classify it as a disease or a bad behaviour that can be unlearned!
That's true.

sino:

You have said it all Lanre, they do not have a sense of morality and thus, the level of their 'intellect' pushes them to accept and disagree at a snap of a finger, coupled with the herd mentality of being tagged civilized or 'woke'....
Even these guys know that they don't make sense with their assertions most times but as Rilwayne001 said, it is just to massage their atheistic egos and feel like they are intelligent. Whereas, they are just intellectual squatters. grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
lanrexlan:

My stance:

The benefits are:

4) No fear of STDs.

What manner of nonsense are you writing?

1) First of all, when we are talking about paedophilia, we are talking about older adults and underage children. We are not talking about 14 year olds marrying 14 year olds (which is still foolish). Senator Yerima married a 14 year old girl

2) Sex education works in the case of teen vs teen sex. Most teens that go through sex education tend to abstain from sex and those that do have sex use contraceptives. Compare the USA to the UK. UK has a standard sex education curriculum and hence
The continuous falling of teen pregnancy. It is an all time low in the UK. The USa has a higher rate.

3) Marrying two 14 year olds is foolishness. These are children who have not worked. The haven't even gone to university. They are not mature and even Islam says that people getting married should be mature. What makes you even think that forcing two teens to marry will work? They can just easily divorce when they are 18.

4) all your listed points are false. Marriage does not stop multiple partners or STDs or cheating. After all, Islam allows 4 wives. Men cheat on their wives. Even Muslim men.

5) please, address the paedophilia. Why should a 50 year old man marry a 14 year old girl? Many muslims defended Yerima for marrying a 14 year old. Please address this issue. Many young girls are suffering from VVF as their pregnancies destroy their bladders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.