Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248632 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Companies and schools have their own private dress codes. That is a grey area. For instance-

-In a private school, they have every right to ban wearing of hijab, especially if it is a christian/jewish.
-In a public school, it can be allowed since all religions are given equal treatment

Don't forget that many christians were on the side of MURIC and against the Hijab ban.

Just because MURIC did something right for muslims, it doesnt negate the nonsense they have been up to.

Why not address what happened to Falz?
You are hypocrite. How about Amasa Firdaus?. Bar is private too right?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
You are hypocrite. How about Amasa Firdaus?. Bar is private too right?.

How am I a hypocrite?

The NBA is not a government agency. They have their own dress code.

However, no harm no foul. I am someone that does not really care if women wear Hijab

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
whitelotus:

How am I a hypocrite?

The NBA is not a government agency. They have their own dress code.

However, no harm no foul. I am someone that does not really care if women wear Hijab
everything is "privately owned" in nija, abi?. An excuse to deprive others of their fundamental rights?. Their private companies or businesses must conform with Nigerian constitution if not, they should close their businesses.

Besides, @bold shows you stylishly backed off.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
everything is "privately owned" in nija, abi?. An excuse to deprive others of their fundamental rights?. Their private companies or businesses must conform with Nigerian constitution if not, they should close their businesses.

Besides, @bold shows you stylishly backed off.

Okay. wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yesterday, We had a cloud meeting on Zoom where we discussed, "Nigerians and the Nigerian Media pose a greater threat than Boko Haram"

In the meeting, we had Muneer Yaqub, Gregory Wyatt, Kichime Goyang Gotau and some others. Kichime( A Christian and Political economist gave his opinions on Boko Haram and how Nigerians and the Nigerian media may be posing a greater threat than Boko Haram.

I asked, "Why do Christians believe Boko Haram represent Islam? Is it bias, interests and sentiments or they are just innocently naive?

For Kichime, it is a form of structural naivety. Also, unlike Islam, the average Nigerian Christian does not have access to learn about other religions except what he hears and sees. Muslims, for example, can read about Moses, Jesus, Abraham in their Qur'an but the same cannot be said for the Christians.

We will continue the meeting today, 28-01-2019. Download the Zoom app and join with the meeting ID 684-602-8066. Meeting starts 9pm.

We hope to have more intellectuals with different views on board tonight. While someone has said Boko Haram are deviated Muslims, Gregory Wyatt (USA), a retired US Soldier who calls Boko Haram a construct of France, Britain, and the United States promised to make a contribution that may be somewhat disturbing and counter to the existing narratives available to the populace.

Join us tonight... CC: Sanusi Lafiagi Igho Hakeem Ohwojeheri Kabir Al Asfar Azolike Nonso Afamefuna Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri Search For Uhuru Muric and others...

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:53am On Jan 29, 2020
This Is Nigerian Christian Manifesto Published By CAN { Christian Association Of Nigeria} The 1990s

Some key Areas Are Highlighted

1 Share

Your May Need To Enlarge Or Zoom As Much As You Can Or If You Are Able To Use Google Lens On Your Phone To Copy The Texts.

Desktop Preferred

1 Share

Nigerian Christians prayed for "Quick Death" Of King Fahd (ra)

They prayed for disunity in Masajid (mosques) and disunity amongst Muslims.

Is this biblical or "Christlike"?.

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:54am On Jan 29, 2020
They said Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu alai wasalam)) "contacted HIV and Gonorrhea virus that's why he performed wudhu (auzubillah)

They said CHRISTIAN evangelists should target young Muslims and convert them to christianity.

They taught Christian evangelists to pray against "ritualistic activities (5 daily prayers, count of beads, Islamic power and ability to...)"

Target Muslims in your neighborhood until they change (accept CHRISTIANITY) and evangelists must speak in tongue.

These are the people we are asked to be friends with? shocked

In the 80s and 90s that I grew up, we dined together, played together, schooled together not knowing these people had terrible plans for us Muslims. What did King Fahd do to them to deserve quick death?.

They prayed for destruction of Mecca and Kaaba in Saudi Arabia bcus too many muslims go there for Hajj.

Nigeria CHRISTIANs are keferi(disbelievers). For more information on this evil manifesto you can search on YouTube for former pastor Mathew Oyewole. He spoke at length on this issue and he was jailed for 3 yrs in the 90s for the cause of Islam and for revealing their evil plot. This evil documents were secretly kept from the public. It is high time we spread it. As you can see, the documents are faded. Nigerian pastors have these documents sealed in their library.

Muslims should not marry Nigerian CHRISTIANs because percentage of negative aspect outweigh the positive. In this manifesto you read where it say christians should marry Muslim men (deceptively). This was also part of their agenda. Today, most muslim men that married Christian women in Nigeria convert to christianity or their children are Christians and wealth of these muslim men are controlled by these CHRISTIAN women. This is why Muslims are poor because the money no longer circulate in the Muslim community compared to the 90s. Example, Mr. Eleganza called Razak Okoya. He's "Muslim" but married CHRISTIAN. His wealth is diverted to church and many rich muslim men like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Samunique,

I am just gonna reply you here bcuz i am blocked on that thread.

You said

Empiree, I have always suspected you to be an extremist, today you just confirm my suspicion.

Pls where is the Christian manifesto you you're talking about ?

You snapped some pieces of paper that talk about strategic evangelism on how to reach the Muslims, and you called that hatred or evil manifesto ?

Guy you surprised me !

Is this how dark your heart is ?

Show me the manifesto, cause I haven't seen one here ?
First, do you agree this document was published by christians in nigeria?. I believe you do. So any attempt from you to underline threatening messages from their manifesto will be zeroed. You said this paper is "strategic evangelism". Oh really?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for 'quick death' of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for "destruction of muslim little by little"? (#14)

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for destruction of Kaaba?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling prophet muhammad HIV and gonorrhea carrier? this is defamation of character

"Strategic evangelism" is targeting muslims in christian area until they convert to christian (#39). this is violence and forced conversion

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for disunity amongst muslims , right?

Now, let's assume these documents were written by muslims, and christians are mentioned everywhere muslim is mentioned in this paper, what would you call this document?. Guy, face the truth. Is this what your stupid Bible teaches you to call for death and destruction of people?. This so called "prayer" of destruction is exactly what's going on since year 2000 BH started til today. Christians prayed for chaos in nigeria. Please do not attempt to twist anything.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I am just gonna reply you here bcuz i am blocked on that thread. I will not allow you guys to undermine this evil documents. I will not allow you to overlook RED FLAGs therin. You can try harder but isn't going to work. Although i didnt expect any less from you guys. I expected you people to agitate

You said

I see, so a plan to preach to Muslim has become evil plan. Muslims are converting to Christianity and Christians are converting to Islam what is the big deal about it. I'm a Christian and some Muslims preach to me accept islam, the decision is mine to take.

Boko haram are bombing mosque that preaches peace or preaches against their activities and that just started recently. If they are not Muslim organization I wonder why they are telling us they are fighting Allah's course and until shari'a law is implemented in Nigeria they won't stop.

Chibok girls were forcefully taken away and force them to accept Islam, have you ever heard any Christian organization abducting Muslim to force Christianity on them? Where is Leah sharibu still with boko haram? Answer it sincerely.

2011 because a Christian won election, the whole country went gaga, Muslim youth in the north about killing Christians from Katsina to Bauchi down to Niger state, please who is now destabilizing the country Who killed who when a Muslim man won in 2015 and 2019

ISIS in Iraq Alshababa in Kenya whose course are they fighting?

Christian will only preach the gospel to you but will never force you to get converted. In the southwest you know the name Islam is called: Imole(Knowing forcefully) because it was forcefully imposed on people when it get to the region back then.

First, do you agree this document was published by christians in nigeria?. I believe you do. So any attempt from you to underline threatening messages from their manifesto will be zeroed. You said this paper is "strategic evangelism". Oh really?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for 'quick death' of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for "destruction of muslim little by little"? (#14)

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for destruction of Kaaba?

"Strategic evangelism" is calling prophet muhammad HIV and gonorrhea carrier? this is defamation of character

"Strategic evangelism" is targeting muslims in christian area until they convert to christian (#39). this is violence and forced conversion

"Strategic evangelism" is calling for disunity amongst muslims , right?

Now, let's assume these documents were written by muslims, and christians are mentioned everywhere muslim is mentioned in this paper, what would you call this document?. Guy, face the truth. Is this what your stupid Bible teaches you to call for death and destruction of people?. This so called "prayer" of destruction is exactly what's going on since year 2000 BH started til today. Christians prayed for chaos in nigeria. Please do not attempt to twist anything.

I dont have problem with muslims preach to christians, christians preach to muslims. But these document is more than that. It has to do with defamation of character, death threat, disunity and chaos in community, hate speeches or speeches that could instigate violence which we are now seeing since year 2000 till now.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Olabenjamen22 scroll up
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree, are you seeing how foolish MURIC is? Are you seeing the news?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
whitelotus:
Empiree, are you seeing how foolish MURIC is? Are you seeing the news?
which news?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
Olabenjamen22 scroll up
Jazaaka Allahu khairan for exposing CAN.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
which news?

Keep asking. The whole thing is on the front page.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
whitelotus:

just post it here man. I am really busy today. Post the link here please.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Allahu Akbar.

"China called Islam a virus and worked very hard to extinguish it in its country, they banned the Quran, they banned praying, they banned fasting and locked down million innocent muslims in cell, killed innocent Muslims,made life difficult for the Muslims, tried to completely wipe out everything about Islam.
Allah says: We destroyed men stronger (in power) than these, and the example of the ancients has passed away (before them). (Az-Zukhruf 43:8 )

Allah recently sends to them an unknown virus, known as the #Coronavirus killing under few seconds.
More than 35 million people in China are now on a travel lockdown. More than 2700 have been sickened, and 81 have died.

Nothing happens without Allah's permission and He is aware of all things." Qur'an 9:51

China banned Niqaab (female covering their faces) and hijaab.
Now they All dresses in similar manner.

They banned #MesutOzil from China for Speaking against their evil act against the Muslims, today more than 35Million Chinese have been banned from traveling to other countries.

....they were planning and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners. (Al-Anfal 8:30)

grin grin Today the Chinese PRESIDENT is Asking Muslims to pray

Don't forget to share the victory with the Muslims.

#IslamicBreakingNews.
#IslamicStars.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2020

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2020

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2020
whitelotus:

oh okk. I have seen it. So?

MURIC did the right thing. That's what civil right activist must do. His action put them in check. So next time before they do shit they must watch their back before sidelining muslims. MURIC has his reason based on evil christian documents (see above) published in the 90s in Ibadan by Christian Association Of Nigeria, CAN which showed christians have agenda in the South West. I will forever support MURIC position.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Just to tell you you've got nothing on me, I have just realised I've communicating with a jihadist, I guess IS.IS, al.shabab, alq.aeda, mujahe.deen, Ta.liban e.t.c are all Christian organization but disguising to be Muslims.
I'm so sorry for you
Yes, they are created by them. Did you not watch hillary clinton said western Judeo/christian terrorist created those groups you mentioned?. Did you not see former US senator John McCain posed with them to supply them with logistics?

Sorry i have to quote you here cus i am banned from that thread again cuz I exposed what christianity and christian terrorist are. It is clear you can't counter my posts thats why you had you call me name. You can not disprove christian terror manifesto published in Ibadan in the 90s. You seen clearly how terrible that was. Eventually this manifesto will hit mainstream media in nigeria someday and we will call you what you are, Christian terrorist. bcus you do not have monopoly over violent and hide your face behind face veil.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Empiree:
Yes, they are created by them. Did you not watch hillary clinton said western Judeo/christian terrorist created those groups you mentioned?. Did you not see former US senator John McCain posed with them to supply them with logistics?

Sorry i have to quote you here cus i am banned from that thread again cuz I exposed what christianity and christian terrorist are. It is clear you can't counter my posts thats why you had you call me name. You can not disprove christian terror manifesto published in Ibadan in the 90s. You seen clearly how terrible that was. Eventually this manifesto will hit mainstream media in nigeria someday and we will call you what you are, Christian terrorist. bcus you do not have monopoly over violent and hide your face behind face veil.
the fool doesn't know about extreme Christian groups funding zionists, operating in Uganda, C.A.R. He doesn't know how U.S.A. used and dumped mujahideen? Where are the WMD's of Iraq? Who put Saddam Hussein into power? Who gave Osama bin Laden balistic missles and $6 billion. This guys think they're better than muslims, why wouldn't they since the muslims think that westernisation is better than what Allah has given them

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
HAHAHAHAAAA.... CASE CLOSED?

Finally, Mr. Ezekiel Samuel, the father of Nathaniel Samuel, has opened up to journalists in the presence of the Kaduna State chairman of CAN, Rev. Joseph Hayyab, that Nathaniel Samuel is his son, and that his name is not Mohammed Nasiru. But that his son is a drugs addict.

Good. That should lay everything to rest, right? No way! For me, and for the benefit of all Nigerians, I think and believe that it is absolutely necessary for the State Security Services (SSS) to summon or even arrest Femi Fani-Kayode, Deji Adeyanju, Rev. Joseph Hayyab and a certain Rev. Azzaman to tell security agencies and Nigerians how and why they wanted to deceive the public by persistently publishing falsehood that the bomber's name was Mohammed Nasiru. What did they intend to achieve with such deception better known as Fake News, and how many such falsehoods have they peddled in the past?

We must get to the root of this nonsense!

Okay, finally, I think we can conveniently say the three days prayer and fasting by CAN and the protest march have yielded results!

#Positive_Mindset
Lagos state, Nigeria

#COPIED
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Now that Mr Samuel Ezekiel has confirmed his son’s name in the presence of the same Kaduna CAN chairman, who says God is not on PMB's side? Nathaniel is of Jawara tribe from Bauchi state but his father says he is a drug addict. Drug is needed to be a terrorist surely!

#COPIED
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kaduna bomb scare: Nathaniel Samuel is a Christian, not Muslim – Suspect’s father
By Mohammed Ibrahim Yaba,

A middle-age man allegedly caught with a suspected improvised explosive device at the Living Faith Church in Sabon Tasha area of Chikun Local Government Area, Kaduna State.
The father of Nathaniel Samuel , the young man who was arrested for allegedly trying to bomb a Living Faith Church in Kaduna, Mr Samuel Ezekiel, has confirmed that his son is a Christian, and not a Muslim as being speculated on social media.
It could be recalled that the identity of the arrested would-be bomber had generated uproar across the country as many disputed his name and religion.
Our reporter who visited the suspect’s house at Marabar Demishi village located few kilometres from Maraban Rido in Chikun local government area of Kaduna state met his father, Samuel Ezekiel, a Jarawa by tribe from Bauchi state, alongside the Kaduna state chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Reverend Joseph Hayab.
He also said Nathaniel was born in 1991 and schooled in the state, adding that his mother was from Nasarawa state even though she no longer live with them.

Mr Ezekiel told Daily Trust that his son has been a Christian and not a Muslim for a single day.

Asked if his son bears Mohammed Sani as being speculated, he said, “No! Not even for a single day has he been a Muslim.”
Mr Ezekiel also said he was shocked when he was told that his son carried a bomb into a church because he wondered what would have happened to the lives of people in the church.
“If he was alone, I don’t care but for the lives that are in the church, I begin to wonder. I shed tears,” he told our reporter.
Also speaking with Daily Trust, Reverend Hayab Joseph said he knew the father of the suspect for many years, noting that it’s just that he didn’t know that Nathaniel was the son of Mr. Ezekiel until he visited the house.
He said CAN is not concerned about Nathaniel’s name or religion but the act of criminality that he would have committed which should be addressed.
He also expressed disappointment over the failure of the Police to do a thorough check on the suspect’s background, saying that would have saved Nigerians a lot of stress on the identity of the suspect.

***Gosh , was it not same Rev Hayab that said Nathaniel was Mohammed Nasir Sani ? Why is he now blaming the police for the unnecessary misinformation he originated . The least expected of a man of his calibre is a public apology for circulating a false information.

#COPIED
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
CHRISTIAN INVOLVEMENT IN TERRORISM by Jimoh Sule

This is not the first time a non Muslim/Fulani will be caught in acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong Akwa Ibom indigene carried out the April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack is a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in an attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalari Kaltungo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

(8 ) Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church in Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(10) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

(11) Ogbeche the Nyanya bombing mastermind was a Christian son of a retired army colonel.

(12) Those arrested so for for providing logistics such as transports, food, ammunition to BH are Christians of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna today 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilizes our beloved country Nigeria..

#COPIED

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:22am On Feb 05, 2020
where's usermane and rilwayne001 shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Empiree:
where's usermane and rilwayne001 shocked

Egbon, school has really tied my hands. I'm starting my first semester (final year) exam tomorrow, been preparing hard. Coupled with the fact of the department president post, too much works on me. sad

But I'm always on FP. To drop a comment is hard unless very necessary or when I'm called out like you just did. cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JeromeBlack: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Egbon, school has really tied my hands. I'm starting my first semester (final year) exam tomorrow, been preparing hard. Coupled with the fact of the department president post, too much works on me. sad

But I'm always on FP. To drop a comment is hard unless very necessary or when I'm called out like you just did. cheesy

Interesting. So you are not yet a responsible man and you are here advising others on morals?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Interesting. So you are not yet a responsible man and you are here advising others on morals?

In what way!?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Empiree:
Kaduna bomb scare: Nathaniel Samuel is a Christian, not Muslim – Suspect’s father
By Mohammed Ibrahim Yaba,

A middle-age man.

#COPIED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.