Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248634 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Empiree:
Did you read the link or you just wanna be silly?. Your leaders at the vatican are flaunting their disgusting sexual abuses of minor and you are here talking about islam. Mind your freaking business

https://www.google.com/search?q=vatican+pedophilia&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS747US747&oq=vatican+pedophilia&aqs=chrome..69i57.5844j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

From America to the Vatican. The way your nonsense arguments keep shambling up and down........

My muslim nigga, UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IN THE WEST IS ILLEGAL. THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE WEST WHERE YOU CAN MARRY A 12 YEARS OLD!! BUT IN MANY ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, IT IS OKAY TO MARRY A 12 YEAR OLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Born2Freak:

From America to the Vatican. The way your nonsense arguments keep shambling up and down........

My muslim nigga, UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IN THE WEST IS ILLEGAL. THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE WEST WHERE YOU CAN MARRY A 12 YEARS OLD!! BUT IN MANY ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, IT IS OKAY TO MARRY A 12 YEAR OLD.
Keep going in cycle. The article says it all. Ignore it all you want. Maybe you dont understand english therein shocked

But it is okay for the same 12yr old in christian dominated areas to prostitute herself. Receive sense buddy. If Arab countries marry 12yr old, how is that your headache?. Abi na your sister they married off?. It is their problem not yours., In nigeria you have similar cases or even worse than that. Not in the North but SS and SW. So, STFU and mind your business. If Arabs marry off 12 yr old, in nigeria especially christians, what do you do with kids with unusual look?. You call them witches, treat them less than human bcus you believe they are devils. All sorts of atrocities you guys have commited in nigeria against innocent kid dont bother you but you are so much concerned about 12 yr old girl married off to older man as if you care so much. Was it not in church not long ago your pastor buried baby inside church yet you are here screaming about 12yr old is married off to older man?. Have you no sense?. You want to teach morality?. charity begins at home
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Empiree:
Keep going in cycle. The article says it all. Ignore it all you want. Maybe you dont understand english therein shocked

But it is okay for the same 12yr old in christian dominated areas to prostitute herself. Receive sense buddy. If Arab countries marry 12yr old, how is that your headache?. Abi na your sister they married off?. It is their problem not yours., In nigeria you have similar cases or even worse than that. Not in the North but SS and SW. So, STFU and mind your business. If Arabs marry off 12 yr old, in nigeria especially christians, what do you do with kids with unusual look?. You call them witches, treat them less than human bcus you believe they are devils. All sorts of atrocities you guys have commited in nigeria against innocent kid dont bother you but you are so much concerned about 12 yr old girl married off to older man as if you care so much. Was it not in church not long ago your pastor buried baby inside church yet you are here screaming about 12yr old is married off to older man?. Have you no sense?. You want to teach morality?. charity begins at home

1. I am not a christian

2. 2 wrongs do not make a right

3. There is nothing in islam that stops a 60 year old man from marrying a 12 year old girl

4. Secular laws puts marriage at the minimum age of 18.

5. You are not ashamed of pedophilia in islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Born2Freak:

1. I am not a christian

2. 2 wrongs do not make a right

3. There is nothing in islam that stops a 60 year old man from marrying a 12 year old girl

4. Secular laws puts marriage at the minimum age of 18.

5. You are not ashamed of pedophilia in islam.
Exactly, anytime you people wanna elope you would say "I am not a Christian" knowing too well you got the worst in christianity.

Takecare of trash going on in your country before you stick your nose elsewhere.

You said "Secular laws puts marriage at the minimum age of 18.". Sure you don't know what you are talking about. 18 is dust in your eyes. But if you are not lazy do your research by state to state you find out 16 yr old can marry with consent.

Help yourself by reading the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_age_in_the_United_States

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:
Exactly, anytime you people wanna elope you would say "I am not a Christian" knowing too well you got the worst in christianity.

Takecare of trash going on in your country before you stick your nose elsewhere.

You said "Secular laws puts marriage at the minimum age of 18.". Sure you don't know what you are talking about. 18 is dust in your eyes. But if you are not lazy do your research by state to state you find out 16 yr old can marry with consent.

Help yourself by reading the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_age_in_the_United_States

Have a good day.

Smh. Even your picture disproved what you are saying.

Enjoy your PEDOPHILIA
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
CORONA PANDEMIC: WHAT A BLESSING!

Every calamity comes with its lessons. The lessons learnt from this ravaging corona pandemic is about the nothingness of man. Now, it's apparently clear that man is not only a failure to the beautiful world that habours him, but also a huge disaster to himself.

The technology and science which he fondly relies upon to the detriment of his faith in Allah is, after all, a limited skill. He can now see that he is doom to self-inflicted pain, bewilderment, anxiety and confusion, except he obeyed his Lord.

Man is so confident of his ability, capability and, sometimes, nobility to assume a total control over the planet earth, so much that no animal may continue to exist; no bird flies in the air or insect roams at will, except by the will of man, irrespective of Allah's prohibition of some certain foods.

Of course, man eats and drinks of his own desire, without considering the limitations set by Allah. The history of man is replete with such violations which amount to disobeying Allah, but this particular one commited by few has finally landed the entire human race in trouble.

Now, our survival, as humans, is threatened. The global interactions are already broken into pieces. The artificial equipment-birds crafted by man, otherwise called Aeroplane, have started vacating the airspace and the territorial waters. In many countries, people are locked up!

Our voluntary decision to remain under lock certainly make mockery of our often chanted "Freedom of movement". Even the freest and the most powerful amongst us have been compelled by this ghostly virus to limit their movement.

For the fear of being hit by the notorious CONVID19, the entire human race is gradually being concealed in burqa. The rebellious soul who, years before, had abhorred seeing a Muslim woman covered in Niqaab is now (himself, his entire family, friends and neighbours - male and female) enveloped in purdah. We perform ablution, even with soap!

Man, so, we are this fragile?

So, we're not solid!

Human knowledge, before now, had kept alive the unfit, who wouldn't have survived; and we seemed to be absolutely confident of ourselves to tell what and who should live on the planet earth. Thus, we conquered the world.

But unfortunately, it only remains for us to conquer our worst enemy - our own ego, which has landed us in this pandemic trouble! We are confronted by evil - a notorious child of our egoistic desire. We are yet to understand how to fight the evil!

For the affluent and the privileged, the worst of ailments comes with a trip to Europe and the Western world where the best of treatment is delivered with ease. But now, with the spread of this fearsome ghost, even the whole of Europe runs for cover.

It's even more pathetic that our places of worship must necessarily be closed. It's so pathetic that in some parts of the "world in plague", the believers must pray at home. Indeed, no decision could be saner. May Allah accept the believers' worship.

A lesson for the believers is that here is a world of sin, but you mustn't abandon the sinners to their way of life. We must preach to them and take the message of the Prophet to the nook and cranny of the world and as far as China.

For if we didn't do, the consequences of the sinner's taste and desire would be globally shared; and even the holy sanctuary may feel the impact, as the believers are now bared from accessing its blessings for the fear of this notorious plague.

As you can see, the virus has so far defied the strength of our collective wisdom, including the pride of science. It has humbled our arrogance of power and the annoiting oil of the liars. It's now high time we started repenting with a lot of istigfaar. May Allah protect the human race.

Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Empiree:
CORONA PANDEMIC: WHAT A BLESSING!

Every calamity comes with its lessons. The lessons learnt from this ravaging corona pandemic is about the nothingness of man. Now, it's apparently clear that man is not only a failure to the beautiful world that habours him, but also a huge disaster to himself.

The technology and science which he fondly relies upon to the detriment of his faith in Allah is, after all, a limited skill. He can now see that he is doom to self-inflicted pain, bewilderment, anxiety and confusion, except he obeyed his Lord.

Man is so confident of his ability, capability and, sometimes, nobility to assume a total control over the planet earth, so much that no animal may continue to exist; no bird flies in the air or insect roams at will, except by the will of man, irrespective of Allah's prohibition of some certain foods.

Of course, man eats and drinks of his own desire, without considering the limitations set by Allah. The history of man is replete with such violations which amount to disobeying Allah, but this particular one commited by few has finally landed the entire human race in trouble.

Now, our survival, as humans, is threatened. The global interactions are already broken into pieces. The artificial equipment-birds crafted by man, otherwise called Aeroplane, have started vacating the airspace and the territorial waters. In many countries, people are locked up!

Our voluntary decision to remain under lock certainly make mockery of our often chanted "Freedom of movement". Even the freest and the most powerful amongst us have been compelled by this ghostly virus to limit their movement.

For the fear of being hit by the notorious CONVID19, the entire human race is gradually being concealed in burqa. The rebellious soul who, years before, had abhorred seeing a Muslim woman covered in Niqaab is now (himself, his entire family, friends and neighbours - male and female) enveloped in purdah. We perform ablution, even with soap!

Man, so, we are this fragile?

So, we're not solid!

Human knowledge, before now, had kept alive the unfit, who wouldn't have survived; and we seemed to be absolutely confident of ourselves to tell what and who should live on the planet earth. Thus, we conquered the world.

But unfortunately, it only remains for us to conquer our worst enemy - our own ego, which has landed us in this pandemic trouble! We are confronted by evil - a notorious child of our egoistic desire. We are yet to understand how to fight the evil!

For the affluent and the privileged, the worst of ailments comes with a trip to Europe and the Western world where the best of treatment is delivered with ease. But now, with the spread of this fearsome ghost, even the whole of Europe runs for cover.

It's even more pathetic that our places of worship must necessarily be closed. It's so pathetic that in some parts of the "world in plague", the believers must pray at home. Indeed, no decision could be saner. May Allah accept the believers' worship.

A lesson for the believers is that here is a world of sin, but you mustn't abandon the sinners to their way of life. We must preach to them and take the message of the Prophet to the nook and cranny of the world and as far as China.

For if we didn't do, the consequences of the sinner's taste and desire would be globally shared; and even the holy sanctuary may feel the impact, as the believers are now bared from accessing its blessings for the fear of this notorious plague.

As you can see, the virus has so far defied the strength of our collective wisdom, including the pride of science. It has humbled our arrogance of power and the annoiting oil of the liars. It's now high time we started repenting with a lot of istigfaar. May Allah protect the human race.

Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed

Nonsense.

Only a brainwashed evil clown would see the Coronavirus as a blessing or a good thing
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Born2Freak:

Nonsense.

Only a brainwashed evil clown would see the Coronavirus as a blessing or a good thing

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree,

What is the ruling on using sanitizers which contain alcohol?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:
Empiree,

What is the ruling on using sanitizers which contain alcohol?

Are you (muslim) consuming it? No you are not, so there is no issue, alcohol for most cases is a cheap sterilization agent. You can use it. Alcohol is Haram for consumption, exception is when it is being done as a life saving thing and nothing is available. So this is case of necessity at this time. It is permissible to use alcohol for disinfecting and cleaning or mixing it with another product for this purpose in case of necessity. Alcohol is a generic term for those organic compounds that have one or more hydroxyl groups in it. The alcohol present in wines and other alcoholic drinks is ethyl alcohol. It is an intoxicant, and its internal consumption is forbidden in Islam. It is highly volatile, and can get into your blood through inhalation. But it does have uses in cleaning and disinfection.

For someone who is exposed to large doses of ethyl alcohol vapour, it presents a problem. An example would be someone in an industry or laboratory where ethyl alcohol is used. There are alternatives. Isopropyl alcohol swabs are now commonly used to clean and sterilise a wound, or skin prior to an injection. As a devout Muslim I try to avoid that as much as I can but in Islam during dire situations like emergency and close to death its allowed even to consume pork after three straight days of hunger only for survival, once you survive that must be stopped and repented. I usually simply wash my hands with soap.

Hope this answers you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:
make up your mind. So what it your problem if Saudi man married a young girl since you agreed it is legal in their country?. What was the purpose of your post in the first place?.

Mind you, are these muslim too?. You keferi people have issues. Many of you are undiagnosed mentally sick people

Sis I agree with you. It’s very very very disgusting. These men are disgusting and vile. I am a Muslim and It is a BIG problem among Muslim men, not Islam.

I think our friend Empiree just doesn’t want to find fault in Muslims. I’d like to believe he agrees but wants to deflect the issue. It’s wrong when Igbo do it, it’s wrong when Japanese people do it, it’s wrong when Muslims do it. And the prevalence among Muslim men is DISGUSTING!

Btw, there’s nothing in any religion stopping anyone from marrying a 12 year old. I don’t believe it’s the religion that perpetuates this bad behavior to be honest. Empiree is just different I think. I am Muslim and I’m very ashamed of it and so is every other Muslim I know.

Sorry I was replying to born2freak. Stay safe
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Saucyxo:

Sis I agree with you. It’s very very very disgusting. These men are disgusting and vile. I am a Muslim and It is a BIG problem among Muslim men, not Islam.

I think our friend Empi.ree just doesn’t want to find fault in Muslims. I’d like to believe he agrees but wants to deflect the issue. It’s wrong when Igbo do it, it’s wrong when Japanese people do it, it’s wrong when Muslims do it. And the prevalence among Muslim men is DISGUSTING!

Btw, there’s nothing in any religion stopping anyone from marrying a 12 year old. I don’t believe it’s the religion that perpetuates this bad behavior to be honest. Em.piree is just different I think. I am Muslim and I’m very ashamed of it and so is every other Muslim I know.

Sorry I was replying to born2freak. Stay safe
Why are you ashamed?. Who controls media today?. You seen only muslims but you dont see much f other tribes and religion bcuz media simply doesnt want you to.

Example, if a muslim does something it will be on the news 24/7 for months. A nonmuslim does worse than that it hit the news briefly and thast it or may not even hit the news. Example was recent malicious treatment of muslims in India/Kashmir and China before corona outbreak. Did you hear that on mainstream?. YOu o nly seen people uploaded clips about it on fb. So go to india and china you see worse they do. Right there in nigeria, kiriyo do worse. But who reports it?. nobody bcus they control the media. So the least thing i wanna argue with fellow muslims over is the so called underage marriage. Their buddies are there at the vatican molesting kids but they got the nerve to talk about muslims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:
Why are you ashamed?. Who controls media today?. You seen only muslims but you dont see much f other tribes and religion bcuz media simply doesnt want you to.

Example, if a muslim does something it will be on the news 24/7 for months. A nonmuslim does worse than that it hit the news briefly and thast it or may not even hit the news. Example was recent malicious treatment of muslims in India/Kashmir and China before corona outbreak. Did you hear that on mainstream?. YOu o nly seen people uploaded clips about it on fb. So go to india and china you see worse they do. Right there in nigeria, kiriyo do worse. But who reports it?. nobody bcus they control the media. So the least thing i wanna argue with fellow muslims over is the so called underage marriage. Their buddies are there at the vatican molesting kids but they got the nerve to talk about muslims.

The catholic church has been exposed, ridiculed and mocked over its handling of child abuse by reverend fathers.

However, 60 year old men in Saudi and Northern Nigeria are congratulated when they marry 12 year olds.

Think about the difference.....
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Empiree:

Empiree. I 100% agree with you! Yes Muslims are being overly reprimanded for things that are common in every single culture. I completely 100% agree.

But you are not making anything better. Even if it was only one Muslim, Empiree, it’s still wrong. That’s all she wants you to acknowledge. Yes Muslims are being portrayed as evil and their wrong actions are heavily blown out of proportion and emphasised by the media. But at the end of the day the action is still wrong!

In an hypothetical situation: I grew up in a country that is predominantly white. In my secondary school there was 5 black people. Every single time one of us got in trouble it would be “ugh the black kids are doing this again”. But at the end of the day, we got in trouble. Was it right that they put all of us under one blanket ? Absolutely not! But it wasn’t right that I was doing things that I shouldn’t have been doing either. When I went home, my argument can’t be but white people are doing it too (for which they got in trouble for, but not to the same extent as I did). My mum would slap me! Why am I doing something bad in the first place that I know is bad? Especially when I know that the consequences are not mine alone but all black kids in the school. Do you feel me ?

The issue here is that I want NO ONE to get married to children not that everyone should be equally castigated for it. I’m not sure about Born2freak but I want no one to marry a child and if they did, we hold them accountable and then punish them accordingly. My issue with you, is that you don’t want to acknowledge that in most cultures it is not acceptable to marry children and people are frowned upon for doing it. That’s how they start to become accountable. Most people that would do such would do it in secret or would be publicly shamed. We have to employ the same for Muslim men. In that way, we hold them accountable for their wrongs so when they would be less inclined to do it and when they do, the media is aware that this is not something Islam and Muslims promote.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Saucyxo:

Empir.ee. I 100% agree with you! Yes Muslims are being overly reprimanded for things that are common in every single culture. I completely 100% agree.

But you are not making anything better. Even if it was only one Muslim, Empiree, it’s still wrong. That’s all she wants you to acknowledge. Yes Muslims are being portrayed as evil and their wrong actions are heavily blown out of proportion and emphasised by the media. But at the end of the day the action is still wrong!

In an hypothetical situation: I grew up in a country that is predominantly white. In my secondary school there was 5 black people. Every single time one of us got in trouble it would be “ugh the black kids are doing this again”. But at the end of the day, we got in trouble. Was it right that they put all of us under one blanket ? Absolutely not! But it wasn’t right that I was doing things that I shouldn’t have been doing either. When I went home, my argument can’t be but white people are doing it too (for which they got in trouble for, but not to the same extent as I did). My mum would slap me! Why am I doing something bad in the first place that I know is bad? Especially when I know that the consequences are not mine alone but all black kids in the school. Do you feel me ?

The issue here is that I want NO ONE to get married to children not that everyone should be equally castigated for it. I’m not sure about Born2freak but I want no one to marry a child and if they did, we hold them accountable and then punish them accordingly. My issue with you, is that you don’t want to acknowledge that in most cultures it is not acceptable to marry children and people are frowned upon for doing it. That’s how they start to become accountable. Most people that would do such would do it in secret or would be publicly shamed. We have to employ the same for Muslim men. In that way, we hold them accountable for their wrongs so when they would be less inclined to do it and when they do, the media is aware that this is not something Islam and Muslims promote.
The only point I need here is CULTURE. You have rightly acknowledged this fact. I am a yoruba and do you see such things in Yorubaland?. No. But we seen it in Christian Igbo community but they didn't blame their religion. If hausa, Pakistani, Indian man marry a child, it is none of my business.
Let their country deal with that even if such men are Muslims. I can complain all I want in Nigeria about it but nothing would change.

What I'm trying to tell you is CHRISTIANs in Nigeria or anywhere else would blame Islam for action of Muslim all the way in Pakistan. Abeg, how's that their business exactly?. You don't know these people.

They are crazy in the head. You get to know them if you read their manifeso that was published in 1990s. Their pastors have placed in their brain all sorts hate regardless of what you say. I know how to handle them. I will never acknowledge anything with them. If you do they are coming for you from another angle.

I can't give my 15yr old daughter in marriage to 40yr old man. It is as simple as that. But if they wanna frustrate my life to acknowledge whatever is done by a musims 6000miles away, they will be waiting for long time. You better be careful with kiriyo. They have all sorts of tricks in the book. I urge you to please read their manifesto I posted on this platform. At least 2 threads, and see what CAN wrote and their intent to frustrate Muslims. Since I read that I hate them a lot more especially Yoruba Christians. It was Yoruba Christians that wrote and published the manifeso in ibadan.

So that's more important than child marriage. They themselves abuse children. Don't be deceived by their stupidity and fake love.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

The catholic church has been exposed, ridiculed and mocked over its handling of child abuse by reverend fathers.

However, 60 year old men in Saudi and Northern Nigeria are congratulated when they marry 12 year olds.

Think about the difference.....

"exposed". This word is subjective. How did you know 60yr olds in Saudi and northern Nigeria married 12 year olds?. It means they were exposed too. That's how you know. So "expose" is subjective.

Now, let me reiterate their double standards. Whether it is common in the North or not is irrelevant. When old Igbo man married 15 year old girl and not only this.. There were several others too in igboland. How did people react to it?. They praised and a congratulated them even on Nairaland platform. But if it is Muslim they quickly blame religion.

So again, see if you can dig up the articles on NL and read CHRISTIAN reactions and reactions to the northern and Saudi men. It was same reaction. So why are we wasting our time over what we have no control?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Empiree:
"exposed". This word is subjective. How did you know 60yr olds in Saudi and northern Nigeria married 12 year olds?. It means they were exposed too. That's how you know. So "expose" is subjective.

Now, let me reiterate their double standards. Whether it is common in the North or not is irrelevant. When old Igbo man married 15 year old girl and not only this.. There were several others too in igboland. How did people react to it?. They praised and a congratulated them even on Nairaland platform. But if it is Muslim they quickly blame religion.

So again, see if you can dig up the articles on NL and read CHRISTIAN reactions and reactions to the northern and Saudi men. It was same reaction. So why are we wasting our time over what we have no control?.

You are sick liar. Does Islam tell you to lie? When that igbo man married a teenager, it made news because it wa disgusting. On nairaland, the wedding was condemned thoroughly. Even the Anambra government intervened in the matter
https://punchng.com/anambra-intervenes-in-teenagers-marriage-to-56-year-old-man/?amp=1

Not only are you tribalistic against igbo as a yoruba man, you are very ignorant. Who told you that yoruba muslims dont engage in underage marriage?

HERE IS ISHAQ AKINTOLA, A YORUBA MUSLIM WHO SUPPORTS UNDERAGE MARRIAGE
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141619-our-position-on-child-marriage-islamic-organisation.html

If you like, bury your head in the sand and claim it is not a problem in islam. You have a fellow yoruba muslim admitting that age is not a stipulation in marriage contract in Islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Empiree:
The only point I need here is CULTURE. You have rightly acknowledged this fact. I am a yoruba and do you see such things in Yorubaland?. No. But we seen it in Christian Igbo community but they didn't blame their religion. If hausa, Pakistani, Indian man marry a child, it is none of my business.

Bro, you can lie. Tell me where underage marriage is accepted within the igbo christian community. The same community governed by secular law. Secular law that puts marriage at 18?

My guy is this takwiya?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Saucyxo:

Empiree. I 100% agree with you! Yes Muslims are being overly reprimanded for things that are common in every single culture. I completely 100% agree.

Let me make myself clear, I do not condone any form of underage marriage. Even 18 year olds are barely mature. Not to talk of those under 18.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Let me make myself clear, I do not condone any form of underage marriage. Even 18 year olds are barely mature. Not to talk of those under 18.

Great! We’re on the same page then! Don’t bother with Empiree. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but him saying he wouldn’t let his child marry is the best you’re going to get! Try another topic maybe ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Saucyxo:

Great! We’re on the same page then! Don’t bother with Em.piree. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but him saying he wouldn’t let his child marry is the best you’re going to get! Try another topic maybe ?
Yup
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Empiree:
Yup

Oga Empiree, you too dey cause wahala. Are you married ?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Saucyxo:

Oga Empiree, you too dey cause wahala. Are you married ?
Why you asked nau?. You wanna marry me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Empiree:
Why you asked nau?. You wanna marry me? cheesy

Abeg lol so my 12 year old will marry a 70 year old. I rebuke it.

I want to know how your wife handles you ni
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Saucyxo:

Abeg lol so my 12 year old will marry a 70 year old. I rebuke it.

I want to know how your wife handles you ni
we get along just fine
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Where is tintingz?.

Does he believes in God now?.

He doesnt believe in God bcus he can't see Him

But he is scare of covid-19 which is also unseen grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Empiree:
Where is tintingz?.

Don't waste your time on that guy.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Riduane: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Empiree:
Where is tintingz?.

He's probably wearing face mask even while asleep shocked grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Riduane:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
Where is tintingz?.

Riduane:

Covid-19, like any other virus can be seen using microscopes.

This is how you embarrass yourself and Islam. Keep comparing Allah to a virus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.