Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248618 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2020
najib632:
Don't waste your time on that guy.

Why?

Is it because your religion hates apostates?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

Why?

Is it because your religion hates apostates?

Yes, apostates and infidels.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
najib632:
Yes, apostates and infidels.

Bigotry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

Covid-19, like any other virus can be seen using microscopes.

This is how you embarrass yourself and Islam. Keep comparing Allah to a virus.
it remains unseen without medical aid. Trump himself said "we are at war with enemy we can't see"
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
it remains unseen without medical aid. Trump himself said "we are at war with enemy we can't see"

undecided see ignorance.

And to make matters worse, you are quoting an islamophobe called Trump.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

undecided see ignorance.

I forgot your are atheist. If you have not learned existence of God right now you will never learn. You too probably sleep with face mask, makeshift mask, gloves and disposable apron for fear of COVID-19 grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
I forgot your are atheist. If you have not learned existence of God right now you will never learn. You too probably sleep with face mask, makeshift mask, gloves and disposable apron for fear of COVID-19 grin

I don't sleep with a mask.

How does coronavirus prove the existence of God?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
Where is tintingz?.

Does he believes in God now?.

He doesnt believe in God bcus he can't see Him

But he is scare of covid-19 which is also unseen grin cheesy

This is my latest thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5749814/why-grand-mosque-mecca-closed

1. Now I know religion has made you dumb, if you're really educated you will know viruses and every other microorganisms like bacteria can be seen under a microscope.

2. We can see the effect of the virus everywhere, this is not the first time a virus occur and we still have viruses around us.

3. It's very easy to confirm or observe COVID-19.

Now the question you need to ask yourself is, why can't your imaginary God be seen? Why do you believe in your God even when you can't prove it or can you?

Another question is, why are mosques closing down because of virus?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:

Doesn't matter. As long as the virus can be observed and confirmed it's real.

The virus is communicable and symptoms are laid down.

Being unseen doesn't mean it cannot be observed through microscope lens.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

undecided see ignorance.

It's either he's ignorant or he's displaying cognitive dissonance.

Imagine using virus as argument for their imaginary God.

This is reason Atheists keep calling Religious people dumb and am sure Muslim scientists will be ashamed of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

It's either he's ignorant or he's displaying cognitive dissonance.

Imagine using virus as argument for their imaginary God.

This is reason Atheists keep calling Religious people dumb and am sure Muslim scientists will be ashamed of him.

Empiree needs to be more honest and open to learning.

It is unfortunate that he is so scared of losing his faith aka deen, that he would employ ridiculous tactics to defend his religion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

It is unfortunate that he is so scared of losing his faith aka deen, that he would employ ridiculous tactics to defend his religion.
i don't know if you are speaking in tongue or spanienglish.

What's losing faith has to do with, him?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

Doesn't matter. As long as the virus can be observed and confirmed it's real.

The virus is communicable and symptoms are laid down.

Being unseen doesn't mean it cannot be observed through microscope lens.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

are you scared or not?. Fi story le. You seen many are dying. Overnight btw Friday through Saturday yesterday in New York alone was over 600 deaths. Excluding other state and other Western countries.

Coming weeks is gonna be very bad Mr. slave of FSM cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

This is my latest thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5749814/why-grand-mosque-mecca-closed

1. Now I know religion has made you dumb, if you're really educated you will know viruses and every other microorganisms like bacteria can be seen under a microscope.
guy, why are you and Born2Freak are like this?. Did I tell you it can't be seen with help of device?. When I did the virus is unseen I'm regain to your naked eye. It remains unseen and long as no microscope is used. This is what Donald Trump meant by saying we are fighting unseen army. In another context he said we are at war with unseen enemy

2. We can see the effect of the virus everywhere, this is not the first time a virus occur and we still have viruses around us.

3. It's very easy to confirm or observe COVID-19.
I don't need your tutor bro. All I'm saying is, it can hit you without knowing or seeing it. I don't wish it hit you. That's the definition of unseen.

Now the question you need to ask yourself is, why can't your imaginary God be seen? Why do you believe in your God even when you can't prove it or can you?
I'm not going back to this

Another question is, why are mosques closing down because of virus?
because we understand virus, in yoruba, kokoro are just one of the many tiny soldiers of God. He had used it to deal transgressors in history. So closing mosques is precaution. Maybe you need to ask why we closed shops and all other business?.

Do you sleep with mask and gloves on now grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
i don't know if you are speaking in tongue or spanienglish.

What's losing faith has to do with, him?.

grin

Empiree. So many honest muslims have been disappointed by your antics.

Do you know how many have emailed me with questions on pedophilia, marriage and atheism because of your failed arguments?

You keep forgetting that other people read this thread.

Back on topic, you seem to be afraid of losing your faith and so you fight like a corner mouse ready to try anything to survive.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
guy, why are you and Born2Freak are like this?. Did I tell you it can't be seen with help of device?. When I did the virus is unseen I'm regain to your naked eye. It remains unseen and long as no microscope is used. This is what Donald Trump meant by saying we are fighting unseen army. In another context he said we are at war with unseen enemy

I don't need your tutor bro. All I'm saying is, it can hit you without knowing or seeing it. I don't wish it hit you. That's the definition of unseen.

I'm not going back to this

because we understand virus, in yoruba, kokoro are just one of the many tiny soldiers of God. He had used it to deal transgressors in history. So closing mosques is precaution. Maybe you need to ask why we closed shops and all other business?.

Do you sleep with mask and gloves on now grin

Why do you keep quoting Trump, do you even understand what it meant?

Can you see air you breath in?

Can you see gravity?

Can you see WIFI you connect?

Can you see microwave radiation?

No, you can't see them because they are intangible, they can't be touched nor see(which our eyes lens). This does not mean they are not real, we can observe them, anybody can observe if they have the tools, again it doesn't negate their existence.

Understand simple basic things and stop embarrassing yourself. A scientist can demonstrate that a virus is real, you can even do that yourself, just visit a quarantine center.

Now can anybody demonstrate their God is real with empirical evidence?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
are you scared or not?. Fi story le. You seen many are dying. Overnight btw Friday through Saturday yesterday in New York alone was over 600 deaths. Excluding other state and other Western countries.

Coming weeks is gonna be very bad Mr. slave of FSM cheesy

Why won't I be worried?

I shouldn't be worried when there's a virus making people sick and people dying?

What's your impotent God doing to save his people?

Do you reason before you post at all?

I thought you must have evolve your intelligence but you keep disappointing.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

Why do you keep quoting Trump, do you even understand what it meant?

Can you see gravity?

Can you see microwave radiation?

No, you can't see them because they are intangible, they can't be touched nor see(which our eyes lens). This does not mean they are not real, we can observe them, anybody can observe if they have the tools, again it doesn't negate their existence.
now your are taking.. This is all I need. If I were to behave like you I can frustrate you by using your logic to prove their existence. But you are not my teacher cheesy

Understand simple basic things and stop embarrassing yourself. A scientist can demonstrate that a virus is real, you can even do that yourself, just visit a quarantine center.
your don't get it, do you?. I didn't tell you I have problems with this. Only used it against your creed

Now can anybody demonstrate their God is real with empirical evidence?
your girl paragraph defeated this purpose.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

His faith is like opium to him that he can't reason anymore.

A basic knowledge in science that we're taught in elementary school, Empiree is using for argument of his God.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

grin

Emp.iree. So many honest muslims have been disappointed by your antics.

Do you know how many have emailed me with questions on pedophilia, marriage and atheism because of your failed arguments?

You keep forgetting that other people read this thread.
So many grin shocked self aggrandizement . Keep beating your chest

Back on topic, you seem to be afraid of losing your faith and so you fight like a corner mouse ready to try anything to survive.
smh...I didn't waste my time on you because your aren't saying anything reasonable
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
now your are taking.. This is all I need. If I were to behave like you I can frustrate you by using your logic to prove their existence. But you are not my teacher cheesy

your don't get it, do you?. I didn't tell you I have problems with this. Only used it against your creed

your girl paragraph defeated this purpose.

One question, does not seeing a virus with our eyes makes it not real?

Or what exactly is your point?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Riduane:

He's probably wearing face mask even while asleep shocked grin
Rilwayne?!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
So many grin shocked self aggrandizement . Keep beating your chest

smh...I didn't waste my time on you because your aren't saying anything reasonable

You are failing in Dawah.

Reverse Dawah man. Instead of bringing people to Allah or strengthening muslims' deen (faith), you are turning them away from Islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

You are failing in Dawah.

Reverse Dawah man. Instead of bringing people to Allah or strengthening muslims' deen (faith), you are turning them away from Islam.

Propaganda cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

One question, does not seeing a virus with our eyes makes it not real?

Or what exactly is your point?
For as long as you can see it with your eyes without medical aid it is unseen but doesnt meant it is not there.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
Propaganda cheesy

cool

Atheism is growing among muslims
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Born2Freak:

cool

Atheism is growing among muslims
your wishful thinking, abi?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Born2Freak(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
For as long as you can see it with your eyes without medical aid it is unseen but doesnt meant it is not there.

So how can you observe Allah that he's real?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
tintingz:

So how can you observe Allah that he's real?
told you on not going back to this. Many have lectures you in this many times. So these you mentioned here are creations of Allah.

Can you see gravity?

Can you see microwave radiation

They did not come into existence on their own, Abi?.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Empiree:
told you on not going back to this. Many have lectures you in this many times. So these you mentioned here are creations of Allah.

Can you see gravity?

Can you see microwave radiation

They did not come into existence on their own, Abi?.
We have tools to observe this and they are very obvious.

Mister man, how can you observe Allah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.