Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249982 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Covid19 na bastard grin

KINI BIBELI ATI KURAANI SO NIPA JESU CHRISTI

https://www.facebook.com/www.risalatulhaqdawah.org/videos/704734186937330/

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Empiree:
rilwayne001, lanrexlan

wetin we no go hear from nigerian christians cheesy grin

Last night(nigeria time)'s lecture on Risalatul haq was exciting

We don hear new meaning of Isa (Jesus of Quran).

A christian guy who called himself Taye Oshodi claimed to have spent 12 yrs in Saudi arabia and know arabic said on the program that Islamic Isa is different from Christian Jesus.

That meaning of Islamic Isa is irin (iron) grin grin

The dude set facebook on fire last night. Everybody still dey laugh.

All this because of jealousy and inability to defend their faith on live program.

Ustaz Jamiu trashed them hard. He has been trashing them for few weeks now since lockdown.

This covid19 lockdown is a real blessing. Everyone is home. So lots of christians are watching and calling from around the world.

It is getting interesting bros

I dont even know whether to pray for end of lockdown or not.

As much as it is painful to get lockdown there are lots of benefits and lessons to learn from it. Many christian are just exposed to reality of their religion. They are so bitter on facebook.

If you have christians on fb arguing with you send them to Jamiu's fb page.

The man is shaking nigeria but i dont think you bros follow the trend.

In Sha Allah, in the months and years ahead we should see christians dumping christianity or stop going to church in lage numbers.

COVID-19 exposed many things.

Covid na bastard grin cheesy

How do you people do this? Like how does two set of delusional people in different Religions argue this?

It's like Superman fan arguing for the truth with Spiderman fan. Using two fictional books to argue for the truth that will end up with circular reasoning fallacy.

You can never see the end of this kinda argument, it will always be delusion upon delusion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2020
tintingz:

How do you people do this? Like how does two set of delusional people in different Religions argue this?

It's like Superman fan arguing for the truth with Spiderman fan. Using two fictional books to argue for the truth that will end up with circular reasoning fallacy.

You can never see the end of this kinda argument, it will always be delusion upon delusion.
how do you think this concerns you since you don't believe in it?. This is not your indomie god now grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2020
tintingz:

Are you okay bro?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Empiree:
Covid19 na bastard grin

KINI BIBELI ATI KURAANI SO NIPA JESU CHRISTI

https://www.facebook.com/www.risalatulhaqdawah.org/videos/704734186937330/

Those guys are clown. ��� grin

I remembered when one of those Christians was debating Ustadh Adepoju and said that ustadh is ignorant of the Qur'an. He said the Qur'an commanded Muslims to be building churches.

The ustadh was surprised and asked for evidence. The guy said "Have you not read in the Qur'an surah Qasas?" To him, Qasas means "kosoosi" which means to be building churches in English. Smh lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Tessyy1701: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2020
lanrexlan:

Those guys are clown. ��� grin

I remembered when one of those Christians was debating Ustadh Adepoju and said that ustadh is ignorant of the Qur'an. He said the Qur'an commanded Muslims to be building churches.

The ustadh was surprised and asked for evidence. The guy said "Have you not read in the Qur'an surah Qasas?" To him, Qasas means "kosoosi" which means to be building churches in English. Smh lol grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
lanrexlan:
Are you okay bro?

The question is, are y'all ok?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Empiree:
how do you think this concerns you since you don't believe in it?. This is not your indomie god now grin

It concerns me because I'm disturbed by this nonsense almost everyday.

Christians-muslims promoting their delusion in the neighborhood and won't allow people to sleep well.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
lanrexlan:
Are you okay bro?

He's seriously troubled and really needs help. He's recent actions shows he's having some kind of nightmares and maybe he's really nervous. Check his recent posts, he doesn't seem okay at all. Really aggressive and impervious to correction.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:

He's seriously troubled and really needs help. He's recent actions shows he's having some kind of nightmares and maybe he's really nervous. Check his recent posts, he doesn't seem okay at all. Really aggressive and impervious to correction.
I have noticed that too, the obsession has led to something serious for him. He just seems to be jumping from one place to another.

The pride in him won't make him take corrections, a product of ignorance and arrogance!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:

lanrexlan:
I have noticed that too, the obsession has led to something serious for him. He just seems to be jumping from one place to another.

The pride in him won't make him take corrections, a product of ignorance and arrogance!

Tintingz is okay, please.

You guys should stop acting like hypocrites.

You cannot check yourselves when you argue and insult non-muslims.

You cannot see your own problems when you aggressively defend paedophilia done by muslims who marry teenagers....

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
whitelotus:

You cannot see your own problems when you aggressively defend paedophilia done by muslims who marry teenagers....

Lol, thank you.

This is called psychological projection .

I've not been active on this forum for long because of it boring nature, i came back because of the lockdown and boredom and it seems there are many nonsensical thread I've missed and I need to attend to them. grin

My two brothers above just want to use the red herring tactics to distract people from my posts, it won't work insha Allah, Allah will not allow it. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Realday: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Salam alaykum warohmatullah' wabarokatuh.
Please, when Ramadan is gonna start?

Jazakumullah' khairan

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Realday:
Salam alaykum warohmatullah' wabarokatuh.

Please, when Ramadan is gonna start?

Jazakumullah' khairan

Wa alaikum salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh. Ramadhan starts Friday 24th April 2020 in Nigeria. The Sultan announced it

Wa iyyakum

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
whitelotus:

Okay Logicboy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Will African Leaders Ever Learn?. Africa Is On The Verge Of Being Recolonized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Bt_UXohcQ

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2020
It is funny how religion doesn't impart any physical solutions in life.

Islam or being a muslim wont save you from covid19

It wont even save you from being broke and hungry during lockdown. You are more likely to get charity from christian and secular groups.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2020
whitelotus:
It is funny how religion doesn't impart any physical solutions in life.

Islam or being a muslim wont save you from covid19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9pYkeJCnzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vaMBEdQPk

It wont even save you from being broke and hungry during lockdown. You are more likely to get charity from christian and secular groups.
Alhamdulillah, we dont show off like christians do. We don't do charity with price tag or string attached like christians do. We do charity for God's sake. If you are interested in winning price regardless of your religion, kindly join the two muslim men ramadan quizzes. They are giving gifts and money to alleviate this lockdown season. Thank you for bringing up our attention.

Below are facebook pages for Jamiu Adegunwa where lectures and Q&A hold

https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4FNeI7ehvxylUDVzVv

https://www.facebook.com/samod.tunde.18?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCnw6A-Ngc4kqI2ZGf-QDD_3WIy32290R8X2pFEd9TWjcsPivI8ZdvQX6Hq3wL7IIgmuiKIE_c4_N_M

https://www.facebook.com/ustazjamiu.adegunwa?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCuFXC8c1R158lybfIrTTwAS5C70DAdw7DEGFh6SMU3OGCyYS3PWbMFeWsNOZqXzFfC7ogaH1lAUtny

From latest information I have, Ustaz Jamiu quiz program starts tomorrow Saturday. It holds on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday

Alfa OniQuran
https://www.facebook.com/ISLAM-FIRST-TV-2284467041838538/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

This Alfa OniQuran starts this Sunday. He also hold quis several days a week. I urge you to call in to win price. It is open to everyone. Even if you dont know the answer and you are not a muslim, tell them and something will be sent to your account.

You may have to check their facebook pages for update

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Empiree:
https://www.youtubv=V9pYkeJCnzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6va

Alhamdulillah, we dont show off like christians do. We don't do charity with price tag or string attached like christians do. We do charity for God's sake. If you are interested in winning price regardless of your religion, kindly join the two muslim men ramadan quizzes. They are giving gifts and money to alleviate this lockdown season. Thank you for bringing up our attention.

Below are facebook pages for Jamiu Adegunwa where lectures and Q&A hold

https://www.facebook.com/risalatul.haqdawah?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARDS5zLOED8M70TvJNDE0Tn5IxQgvA1DDrLHHKSoLiwsBlZ8uDOl0iEBBKUCav4FNeI7ehvxylUDVzVv

https://www.facebook.com/samod.tunde.18?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCnw6A-Ngc4kqI2ZGf-QDD_3WIy32290R8X2pFEd9TWjcsPivI8ZdvQX6Hq3wL7IIgmuiKIE_c4_N_M

https://www.facebook.com/ustazjamiu.adegunwa?__tn__=%2Cd-]-h-R&eid=ARCuFXC8c1R158lybfIrTTwAS5C70DAdw7DEGFh6SMU3OGCyYS3PWbMFeWsNOZqXzFfC7ogaH1lAUtny

From latest information I have, Ustaz Jamiu quiz program starts tomorrow Saturday. It holds on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday

Alfa OniQuran
https://www.facebook.com/ISLAM-FIRST-TV-2284467041838538/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

This Alfa OniQuran starts this Sunday. He also hold quis several days a week. I urge you to call in to win price. It is open to everyone. Even if you dont know the answer and you are not a muslim, tell them and something will be sent to your account.

You may have to check their facebook pages for update

Abegi. There are muslims in many corners of lagos. Some places that you need boats to reach. It is only christian charities that go to that side. The Muslim charities only focus on large muslim dominated areas.

Islam doe not save you from coronavirus.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
whitelotus:

Abegi. There are muslims in many corners of lagos. Some places that you need boats to reach. It is only christian charities that go to that side. The Muslim charities only focus on large muslim dominated areas.

Islam doe not save you from coronavirus.
Let just say you are not ready to listen. Christians you mentioned are only doing business. They don't do charity for God's sake. They have their mission. Besides, charity you are talking is most likely govt and the people distributing food are christians and they use the opportunity to display their logo. For instance, Ogun state. Dapo Abiodun displays their christian logos all over his govt office. That's christian tricks for you. Same way when govt place charity on thier behalf, they turn it to religious organization.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Update

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Addme: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
OmarAdebayo
I sent you a pm sir.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Empiree:
Let just say you are not ready to listen. Christians you mentioned are only doing business. They don't do charity for God's sake. They have their mission. Besides, charity you are talking is most likely govt and the people distributing food are christians and they use the opportunity to display their logo. For instance, Ogun state. Dapo Abiodun displays their christian logos all over his govt office. That's christian tricks for you. Same way when govt place charity on thier behalf, they turn it to religious organization.

Lol.....see how you are jealous of Christian charity and donations.

You are the one not even listening to how fanatic you sound.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Even in Ramadan they have no respect

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Empiree:
Even in Ramadan they have no respect

See this hypocrite.

Did you not call me a bastard in yoruba in another thread?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:31am On Apr 27, 2020
First Acadip TV program. Alhamdulilah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nXwzor3CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCO81xzN3c8

This is what we want. He has set up his online program like Risalatul Haq Dawah International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7D7-maSjU
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Empiree,

Are you seeing your muslim brothers in Kano?

Damn. I hope you can see what sharia law does to people. This is what happens when religion is uncontrolled. Ignorance and intolerance fills the land.

I am not blaming Islam for the foolishness of some people in Kano. I am blaming theocracy in the form of sharia. If one wants to be a muslim, that is fine but it should be done in a secular environment.

Food for thought
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
whitelotus:
Em.piree,

Are you seeing your muslim brothers in Kano?

Damn. I hope you can see what sharia law does to people. This is what happens when religion is uncontrolled. Ignorance and intolerance fills the land.

I am not blaming Islam for the foolishness of some people in Kano. I am blaming theocracy in the form of sharia. If one wants to be a muslim, that is fine but it should be done in a secular environment.

Food for thought
Put on your thinking cap. Sharia commands justice. Is it shari'a when a boy steals a loaf of bread and he's sentenced to 1yr behind bars. But a politician steals billions of naira but he's only asked to return 1/3 of the stolen funds and walks free?.

You should know the answer by now.

Besides, is what you are accusing North for not subsist in the Westside in some form or manner?.

***Modified***

I have just read from the front page. What's this gotta do with Sharia?. What's going on in kano needs some serious investigation. I suspect foul play or a siniter to get something out of this.

Even in modern world like New York which is the epicenter of COVID-19, there have been hundreds of deaths everyday but these people were tested positive and have been on ventilators or some sorts of ICU for weeks and months before they succumbed but incident going on in kano needs to be investigated.

This has nothing to do with Sharia because I don't know what you wanna gain here. You probably wanna say they don't follow health guidance that's why they are dying. Is the same thing not going on in Lagos and other places where folks defiled orders?.

Nigeria can not move forward when you guys point fingers and play politics with lives. I can see PDP playing politics in Kano by trying to catch in while you play religious card.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by advocatejare(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
najib632:
They're very arrogant, especially @Akin1212 and @tintinz, infact let me inform you about those you should avoid long arguments with @true2god (perfect munafiq), @usermane a.k.a. @Ultramane, @advocatejare (another hypocrite and a big lier), @Fortran12, @OtumAtum (a mad man) this is my list. Only address them when it is necessary.
I can see that Antichristian Empiree Rashduct4luv all of una are fidgety of the revelation I'm making about your religion that's why you're deleting my comments.

That doesn't stop the fact that Ramadan fasting just like other 4 pillars of Islam are of pagan origin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
advocatejare:

I can see that Anti.hristian Empi.ree Ra.hduct4luv all of una are fidgety of the revelation I'm making about your religion that's why you're deleting my comments.

That doesn't stop the fact that Ramadan fasting just like other 4 pillars of Islam are of pagan origin
Ramadan is 9th month of Islamic calendar. As a christian, do you fast as Jesus and his true followers fasted?. No christian in the world today fast 40 days and 40 nights. According to the Bible, in the book of Matthew shows that Jesus “fasted forty days and forty nights” (Matthew 4:21). The Gospel of Luke adds the detail that “in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered” (Luke 4:2). Since Jesus fasted, his true followers will also fast, if they indeed follow his teachings. He said, “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31).

Now, in the book of Jeremiah 36:9 reads:

"In the ninth month of the fifth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, a time of fasting before the Lord was proclaimed for all the people in Jerusalem and those who had come from the towns of Judah."

So you can see prophets and righteous people had always fasted mandatory fasting in the 9th month of the year as islamic Ramadan is also 9th month. So how is muslim fast of Ramadan a pagan origin?. It was the same fast that Jesus fasted. So if you are not fasting as Jesus fasted you are not his follower. You are keferi

O ya, start arguing but i dont have your time

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by whitelotus: 2:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Empiree:
Put on your thinking cap. Sharia commands justice. Is it shari'a when a boy steals a loaf of bread and he's sentenced to 1yr behind bars. But a politician steals billions of naira but he's only asked to return 1/3 of the stolen funds and walks free?.

You should know the answer by now.

Besides, is what you are accusing North for not subsist in the Westside in some form or manner?.

***Modified***

I have just read from the front page. What's this gotta do with Sharia?. What's going on in kano needs some serious investigation. I suspect foul play or a siniter to get something out of this.

Even in modern world like New York which is the epicenter of COVID-19, there have been hundreds of deaths everyday but these people were tested positive and have been on ventilators or some sorts of ICU for weeks and months before they succumbed but incident going on in kano needs to be investigated.

This has nothing to do with Sharia because I don't know what you wanna gain here. You probably wanna say they don't follow health guidance that's why they are dying. Is the same thing not going on in Lagos and other places where folks defiled orders?.

Nigeria can not move forward when you guys point fingers and play politics with lives. I can see PDP playing politics in Kano by trying to catch in while you play religious card.

1. The quick burials of possible coronavirus victims that denies autopsies for investigation

2. They fact that imams are sacked for closing mosques during quarantine. Or that muslims in the Norrh still do to mosque despite quarantine.

You can talk all you want but there is a difference between a southern muslim and a northern muslim. When sharia law puts islam before anything and any religion, it tends to make muslims bigoted and intolerant. The only know Islam and they can use laws to oppress religious minorities because the law gives them power. They even use Islam to oppress the government. Their Jumaat comes before any Government law. Non muslims cannot drink.

I dont have problems with muslims but I have problems with sharia as a national law. It is unconstitutional and it causes a lot of ignorance.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:37am On Apr 28, 2020
whitelotus:

1. The quick burials of possible coronavirus victims that denies autopsies for investigation

2. They fact that imams are sacked for closing mosques during quarantine. Or that muslims in the Norrh still do to mosque despite quarantine.

You can talk all you want but there is a difference between a southern muslim and a northern muslim. When sharia law puts islam before anything and any religion, it tends to make muslims bigoted and intolerant. The only know Islam and they can use laws to oppress religious minorities because the law gives them power. They even use Islam to oppress the government. Their Jumaat comes before any Government law. Non muslims cannot drink.

I dont have problems with muslims but I have problems with sharia as a national law. It is unconstitutional and it causes a lot of ignorance.
Ogbeni, jadanu. You have no point. Both muslims and christians who violated lockdown were paraded. Same in the Southwest. And this is not restricted to Nigeria. Same happened in Pakistan. Same happened in USA. They are paraded by law enforcement. Same happened in Israel where Rabbis defiled social distancing and placed their religious law first. Report said that 40 rabbis from the religious gathering later tested positive for coronavirus.

So your attempt is clear that you are after muslims and islam. That's what you hate. Period.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.