Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249042 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Christianity Destroyed Nigeria.

Watch Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pot5q6J4Hk

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo said he can never help non-Christians in any capacity. He said he can never help anyone that begs in the Name of Allah. This is one of the Winners Chapel Church members which Bishop Oyedepo is the rector. The woman's daughter is sick and needed financial assistance. The woman could not get help at Oyedepo's institution because she reverted to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWn2WrTBKiI

[size=2pt]ANTIlSLAM[/size]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:28am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Empiree:
Bishop Oyedepo said he can never help non-Christians in any capacity. He said he can never help anyone that begs in the Name of Allah. This is one of the Winners Chapel Church members which Bishop Oyedepo is the rector. The woman's daughter is sick and needed financial assistance. The woman could not get help at Oyedepo's institution because she reverted to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWn2WrTBKiI

[size=2pt]ANTIlSLAM[/size]

So what

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So what
that's all you have to say?. But if this is Islam and Muslims you will be ruining your mouth without breaks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:
that's all you have to say?. But if this is Islam and Muslims you will be ruining your mouth without breaks

We have many pastors that built and renovated your own worship center (Mosque) for the usefulness of you Muslims in Nigeria. Name any Nigeria Imam that help or contribute towards building of Church

He has reason for saying he can't help anyone that begged in the name of Allah, afterall your own imams too are doing the same. Just let's leave it like that or else I'll be exposing your Sheikhs, imams, etc that has such reflections towards Christians
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

We have many pastors that built and renovated your own worship center (Mosque) for the usefulness of you Muslims in Nigeria. Name any Nigeria Imam that help or contribute towards building of Church

He has reason for saying he can't help anyone that begged in the name of allah, afterall your own imams too are doing the same.
See wayo. cheesy we talking about Oyedepo here. What reason does he have?. The same Bishop that threatened his family if they don't convert to Christianity or they die poor. Isn't this loud enough?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:
See wayo. cheesy we talking about Oyedepo here. What reason does he have?. The same Bishop that threatened his family if they don't convert to Christianity or they die poor. Isn't this loud enough?

Name any Nigeria Imam that help or contribute towards building of Church

Just let's leave it like that or else I'll be exposing your Sheikhs, imams, etc that has such reflections towards Christians
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:

Thank God he said they will die poor if they fails to join Christianity, he never said he will kill or behead them if they didn't join Christianity as you Muslims normally do to anyone that leave Islam and also I thank God for his salvation because Daddy Oyedepo is from a Muslim background
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Name any Nigeria Imam that help or contribute towards building of Church

Just let's leave it like that or else I'll be exposing your Sheikhs, imams, etc that has such reflections towards Christians
I will not allow you to shift goalpost
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Thank God he said they will die poor if they fails to join Christianity, he never said he will kill or behead them if they didn't join Christianity as you Muslims normally do to anyone that leave Islam and also I thank God for his salvation because Daddy Oyedepo is from a Muslim background
propaganda. Show us just one yoruba man that covered to Christianity and hot killed?.

Oyedepo and Bakare are from Muslim background and but chose Christianity. Were they killed?. Again, don't shift goalpost
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:
propaganda. Show us just one yoruba man that covered to Christianity and hot killed?.

Oyedepo and Bakare are from Muslim background and but chose Christianity. Were they killed?. Again, don't shift goalpost

Maybe this your hadith is a propaganda, you better don't argue blindly

‘Ikrimah said: ‘Ali burned some people who retreated from Islam. When Ibn ‘Abbas was informed of it, he said: If it had been I, I would not have burned them, for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Do not inflict Allah’s punishment on anyone, but would have had killed them on account of the statement of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). The Apostle said: Kill those who change their religion. When ‘Ali was informed about it he said: How truly Ibn ‘Abbas said!

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ حَنْبَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَيُّوبُ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، أَنَّ عَلِيًّا، عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ أَحْرَقَ نَاسًا ارْتَدُّوا عَنِ الإِسْلاَمِ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَمْ أَكُنْ لأَحْرِقَهُمْ بِالنَّارِ إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ تُعَذِّبُوا بِعَذَابِ اللَّهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَكُنْتُ قَاتِلَهُمْ بِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَإِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ عَلِيًّا عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ فَقَالَ وَيْحَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4351
In-book reference : Book 40, Hadith 1
English translation : Book 39, Hadith 4337
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:
I will not allow you to shift goalpost

Who's shifting the goal post between you and I?

This is where the discussion started from in quote:

"We have many pastors that built and renovated your own worship center (Mosque) for the usefulness of you Muslims in Nigeria. Name any Nigeria Imam that help or contribute towards building of Church

He has reason for saying he can't help anyone that begged in the name of allah, afterall your own imams too are doing the same. Just let's leave it like that or else I'll be exposing your Sheikhs, imams, etc that has such reflections towards Christians"

You ignored the first paragraph just to suit yourself cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe this your hadith is a propaganda, you better don't argue blindly

‘Ikrimah said: ‘Ali burned some people who retreated from Islam. When Ibn ‘Abbas was informed of it, he said: If it had been I, I would not have burned them, for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Do not inflict Allah’s punishment on anyone, but would have had killed them on account of the statement of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). The Apostle said: Kill those who change their religion. When ‘Ali was informed about it he said: How truly Ibn ‘Abbas said!أَيُّوبُ lol4337
it is different from these?

"The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed" Exodus 22:20

So you see for yourself what your Book says should be done to whoever worships other than God i:e charge religion

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Empiree:
it is different from these?

"The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed" Exodus 22:20

So you see for yourself what your Book says should be done to whoever worships other than God i:e charge religion

Hope you've seen for yourself the person that shifted the goal post.

By the way, Bible says DESTROYED but to suit your ignorant you put KILL grin I can't blame you because TAQQIYA IS PART OF ISLAM.

The passage says whosoever worship gods must be destroyed but your own Quran and hadith says KILL WHOSOEVER LEAVE ISLAM.. But what class are you? I'm expecting to quote something relating to such from the Bible that kill whosover leave Christianity.

So we should conclude that you've no idea for this question

Name any Nigeria Imam that helps or contribute towards building of Church project?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2021

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Hope you've seen for yourself the person that shifted the goal post.

By the way, Bible says DESTROYED but to suit your ignorant you put KILL grin I can't blame you because TAQQIYA IS PART OF ISLAM.

The passage says whosoever worship gods must be destroyed but your own Quran and hadith says KILL WHOSOEVER LEAVE ISLAM.. But what class are you? I'm expecting to quote something relating to such from the Bible that kill whosover leave Christianity.

So we should conclude that you've no idea for this question

you can not escape. First, let's agree it is 'destroy'. This means in Christianity you destroy people who don't agree with you or worship your God. This is contrary to "peace loving" that you guys preach.

Second, the word, "destroy" is choice of word. Go and bring original Hebrew bible and traslate it. Other Bible version use destruction and death. Both words achieve the same goal. You can't twist anything.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
you can not escape. First, let's agree it is 'destroy'. This means in Christianity you destroy people who don't agree with you or worship your God. This is contrary to "peace loving" that you guys preach.

Second, the word, "destroy" is choice of word. Go and bring original Hebrew bible and traslate it. Other Bible version use destruction and death. Both words achieve the same goal. You can't twist anything.

ONIRO (LIAR)

"Whoever violated this commandment should be killed"

I won't blame you bobo, you learnt how to lie from your Late Messenger muhammad, keep it up.. You're been busted already so stop lying grin

Why not come up with something like this from the Bible, MAKE GOOGLE YOUR FRIEND TO HELP YOU OUT

Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا عِمْرَانُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَيُّوبُ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059
In-book reference. : Book 37, Hadith 94
English translation. : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4064

You sha don finally shifted the goal post as this question hard for allah and Muhammad to answer through you

Name any Nigeria Imam that helps or contribute towards building of Church project?

So please leave Daddy Oyedepo alone since you can't answer that question
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:58am On Sep 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

ONIRO (LIAR)

"Whoever violated this commandment should be killed"

I won't blame you bobo, you learnt how to lie from your Late Messenger muhammad, keep it up.. You're been busted already so stop lying grin

Why not come up with something like this from the Bible, MAKE GOOGLE YOUR FRIEND TO HELP YOU OUT

Ibn 'Abbas said:

أَخْبَرَنَا عِمْرَانُ بْنُ مُوسَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَيُّوبُ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

You sha don finally shifted the goal post as this question hard for allah and Muhammad to answer through you

So please leave Daddy Oyedepo alone since you can't answer that question
You keep denying obvious evidence?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
You keep denying obvious evidence?

ONIRO.. No wonder your god allah is an idol, so you can serve allah with an idol

Ibn 'Abbas said:

Compare that hadith with the Bible verse you falsely qouted, I busted you but still trying to cover up your shame..

Since Adam according to your ignoramus was the first Muslim, quote a Bible that says KILL ANYONE THAT LEAVE CHRISTIANITY.. Emulate me nah Iwo Bobo Oniro yii, afterall I've shown you many hadith narrations from Late Paedophile Master himself, Baby Aishat's husband that instructs you to KILL ANYONE THAT LEAVE ISLAM

None of my questions you are able to answer, they built nomadic schools for you to attend where you can be adequately equipped with knowledge, you refused to attend simply because the builder is a kafir
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

ONIRO.. No wonder your god allah is an idol, so you can serve allah with an idol

Ibn 'Abbas said:

Compare that hadith with the Bible verse you falsely qouted, I busted you but still trying to cover up your shame..

Since Adam according to your ignoramus was the first Muslim, quote a Bible that says KILL ANYONE THAT LEAVE CHRISTIANITY.. Emulate me nah Iwo Bobo Oniro yii, afterall I've shown you many hadith narrations from Late Paedophile Master himself, Baby Aishat's husband that instructs you to KILL ANYONE THAT LEAVE ISLAM

None of my questions you are able to answer, they built nomadic schools for you to attend where you can be adequately equipped with knowledge, you refused to attend simply because the builder is a kafir
So you derive pleasure playing with words, right?.

What does "worshipping another god" and "changing religion have in common"?

The one who changes religion means he or she chooses to worship something else other than God as Hadith implies. The one who worships other god also changes religion. You went to school, right?.

What does it means below?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
So you derive pleasure playing with words, right?.

What does "worshipping another god" and "changing religion have in common"?

The one who changes religion means he or she chooses to worship something else other than God as Hadith implies. The one who worships other god also changes religion. You went to school, right?.

What does it means below?

You're just confusing yourself

The one who change his religion from Islam to Christianity is still a Muslim right? grin you should stop covering the shame in Islam. They built nomadic schools for you to attend where you can be adequately equipped with knowledge, you refused to attend simply because the builder is a kafir

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0LS0S620150224

Deuteronomy 13:6

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices(A) you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,

But you see other gods, so you accept with us that allah is an idol ? can you answer that
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're just confusing yourself

The one who change his religion from Islam to Christianity is still a Muslim right? grin you should stop covering the shame in Islam. They built nomadic schools for you to attend where you can be adequately equipped with knowledge, you refused to attend simply because the builder is a kafir

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/saudi-court-sentences-poet-to-death-for-renouncing-islam

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0LS0S620150224

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices(A) you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,

But you see other gods, so you accept with us that allah is an idol ? can you answer that
I will stop engaging you soon. This is one of the reasons I don't like talking to you. I sensed from the very first time I chat with you I regretted right away. I have no time for linguistic analysis.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
I will stop engaging you soon. This is one of the reasons I don't like talking to you. I sensed from the very first time I chat with you I regretted right away. I have no time for linguistic analysis.

If you don't like talking to me, why did you mention me then? cheesy when question are too difficult for you to answer or when cornered, you always look for an escaping route..

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,

I am now asking you if allah is other gods or who is that other gods? but another story is what you are telling me, nawa oo grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

If you don't like talking to me, why did you mention me then? cheesy when question are too difficult for you to answer or when cornered, you always look for an escaping route..

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,

I am now asking you if allah is other gods or who is that other gods? but another story is what you are telling me, nawa oo grin
Who is true God in the bible that is warning against false gods?. Be like say your brain is working anticlockwise
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
Who is true God in the bible that is warning against false gods?. Be like say your brain is working anticlockwise

I trust you, the worst you will do is to start using insultive words grin no be you, shior

The gods here are idols so therefore I am asking you if allah is among other gods that whosoever worship them or any of these gods shall be killed but la insult you turn the whole thing into grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:30am On Sep 16, 2021
In loving memory of Sheikh Umar Mukhtar. Today the 16th of September marks the day he was killed by Judeo-christian terrorists by hanging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeQVd8fqYY

Umar Mukhtar's famous quote.....

"We will never surrender. We win or we die. Don't think it stops there. We will have another generation to come the next after the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hanging"

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Alhajiemeritus: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Empiree:
In loving memory of Sheikh Umar Mukhtar. Today the 16th of September marks the day he was killed by Judeo-christian terrorists by hanging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeQVd8fqYY

Umar Mukhtar's famous quote.....

"We will never surrender. We win or we die. Don't think it stops there. We will have another generation to come the next after the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hanging"
The Lion of the Desert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.