Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249426 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AgentnairaIand: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empiree:
Hypocrisy Of Christian Association Of Nigeria

https://knowislam.com.ng/comedy-of-hypocrisy-how-can-led-christian-students-to-wear-church-gowns-to-school/

What's hypocrisy there, So you are pained right?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
WHY THE HATRED IN NIGERIA ?

The Hidden Secrets that is most likely unknown to us, except those who have travelled far into the middle east and far northern Africa. There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic. There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians. The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims. Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English. Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language. In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Olorun." If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar." If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us. Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division. Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion. Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Religion

&

Intolerance

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
WHY THE HATRED IN NIGERIA ?

The Hidden Secrets that is most likely unknown to us, except those who have travelled far into the middle east and far northern Africa. There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic. There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians. The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims. Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English. Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language. In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Olorun." If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar." If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us. Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division. Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion. Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.

There own Biblical Allah has Son which is Jesus Christ, did your own Quran allah has son? Stop confusing yourself. You are not serving the same Allah with them
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

There own Biblical Allah has Son which is Jesus Christ, did your own Quran allah has son? Stop confusing yourself. You are not serving the same Allah with them
Allah is God. You have problem with this?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
Allah is God. You have problem with this?

You will never answer that question, I know

If they are calling on Allah as you said, there own Allah has son which is Jesus Christ, Did your own allah has son??
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Where is Empiree? My guy don run grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

You will never answer that question, I know

If they are calling on Allah as you said, there own Allah has son which is Jesus Christ, Did your own allah has son??

what is Allah in English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa?. Allāh doesn't have a son. You have problem with this?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
what is Allah in English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa?. Allāh doesn't have a son. You have problem with this?

But there own Biblical Allah has son while your own Islamic allah has NO son as you just confirmed now. Ask yourself, are you serving the same Allah with them? Another question
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree my boy, be bold enough to answer my question grin you started it not knowing that it won't end well
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

But there own Biblical Allah has son while your own Islamic allah has NO son as you just confirmed now. Ask yourself, are you serving the same Allah with them? Another question
وَيُنذِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُواْ ٱتَّخَذَ ٱللَّهُ وَلَدٗا

And to warn those who say, “Allah has taken a son.”

مَّا لَهُم بِهِۦ مِنۡ عِلۡمٖ وَلَا لِأٓبَآئِهِمۡۚ كَبُرَتۡ كَلِمَةٗ تَخۡرُجُ مِنۡ أَفۡوَٰهِهِمۡۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبٗا
They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

Sura Kahf vs 5 to 6. This answers your question.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:

مَّا لَهُم بِهِۦ مِنۡ عِلۡمٖ وَلَا لِأٓبَآئِهِمۡۚ كَبُرَتۡ كَلِمَةٗ تَخۡرُجُ مِنۡ أَفۡوَٰهِهِمۡۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبٗا
They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

I will ask you again, since your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son which is Jesus Christ, the question is are you serving the same Allah??

YES or NO??
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:

Just answer YES or NO

RightChanneI:

I will ask you again, since your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son which is Jesus Christ, the question is are you serving the same Allah??

YES or NO??
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

Just answer YES or NO

ogbeni, your question was answered. You take it or leave it. Allah doesn't have a son.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
ogbeni, your question was answered. You take it or leave it. Allah doesn't have a son.

Take it easy boy cheesy but there own Allah has a son, are you serving the same Biblical Allah with those in Israel, Palestine, etc you mentioned above?

YES or NO??

RightChanneI:

YES or NO??
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:

I agreed 100% with you that your Islamic allah has NO son

YES or NO will save you from this mess you put yourself. Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine? YES or NO?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

YES or NO will save you from this mess you put yourself. Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine? YES or NO?
do you believe in Allah?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
do you believe in Allah?

Is that what I ask you?

Ok I believe in Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ

This question still awaits your answer

RightChanneI:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

Is that what I ask you?

Ok I believe in Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ

This question still awaits your answer

Allah is one and has no son. You have problem with that?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
Allah is one and has no son. You have problem with that?

But Allah of those in Palestine in your article has a Son called Jesus Christ, indirectly you are condemning yourself openly here because Arabic Bible Allah has a Son grin

RightChanneI:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

But Allah of those in Palestine in your article has a Son called Jesus Christ, indirectly you are condemning yourself openly here because Arabic Bible Allah has a Son grin

I know you are acting like a f00l and I needed to play along. For record before you confuse unsuspecting future readers, the Palestinians Arab Christians are reading Arabic version of the Bible. So a Christian God that has a son in the Bible is different from Islam God in the QUR'AN.

So tell us, how many sons your God has and who was His first born?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
I know you are acting like a f00l and I needed to play along. For record before you confuse unsuspecting future readers, the Palestinians Arab Christians are reading Arabic version of the Bible. So a Christian God that has a son in the Bible is different from Islam God in the QUR'AN.

So tell us, how many sons your God has and who was His first born?

You have resulted to insultive words since you can't answer that question, that is the only thing you gain from Muhammad

The Palestinians Arab Christians are reading Arabic version of the Bible and I'm asking you if the same Allah is your own allah but instead to answer, you turn it to intuitive word

Here is the question for the 7th time

RightChanneI:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

You have resulted to insultive words since you can't answer that question, that is the only thing you gain from Muhammad

The Palestinians Arab Christians are reading Arabic version of the Bible and I'm asking you if the same Allah is your own allah but instead to answer, you turn it to intuitive word

Here is the question for the 7th time

Even though I have answered you several times but your thinking capacity is very low. For this reason it is very difficult for you to grab.. In response to your question do you believe in Palestinian Christians Allah?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Empiree:
Even though I have answered you several times but your thinking capacity is very low. For this reason it is very difficult for you to grab.. In response to your question do you believe in Palestinian Christians Allah?

Show me your answer, how do you pass your common entrance exam ? Simple instruction is YES or No

I will ask you again for the last time

RightChanneI:

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine? YES or NO?

Instruction: Answer YES or NO
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by JackBizzle: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2022
RightChanneI:

Show me your answer, how do you pass your common entrance exam ? Simple instruction is YES or No

I will ask you again for the last time

You are wasting your time with Empiree.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
JackBizzle:

You are wasting your time with Empir.ee.
grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2022
JackBizzle:

You are wasting your time with Empiree.

I'm just exposing him and he can only deceive his fellow Muslims
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
grin

How is this question difficult for you to answer, you have options just pick YES or NO

RightChanneI:

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.