Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248544 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Empiree:
https://youtu.be/VpDDBgrGC

When are you going to answer this beautiful question?

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine? YES or NO?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
RightChanneI:

When are you going to answer this beautiful question?

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine? YES or NO?
Do you believe in Allāh, The One and Only Lord of the universe?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Empiree:
Do you believe in Allāh, The One and Only Lord of the universe?

I believe in Allah that has a son Jesus Christ whom the Arab Christians also trust and believe in, the creator of the universe. Is this same Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ yours?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2022
RightChanneI:

I believe in Allah that has a son Jesus Christ whom the Arab Christians also trust and believe in, the creator of the universe. Is this same Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ yours?
In the attachment below, Allah introduced Himself. So show us introduction of yours?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
In the attachment below, Allah introduced Himself. So show us introduction of yours?

You asked a question I answered, let's clear that first. I believe in Allah that has a son Jesus Christ whom the Arab Christians also trust and believe in, the creator of the universe.

Is this same Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ yours?

Why avoiding this question?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:33am On Jul 21, 2022
RightChanneI:

You asked a question I answered, let's clear that first. I believe in Allah that has a son Jesus Christ whom the Arab Christians also trust and believe in, the creator of the universe.

Is this same Allah that has a son called Jesus Christ yours?

Why avoiding this question?
leave Arab Christians alone. Show me Bible Allah intro in your Bible. If you must make reference to Arab Christians kindly show Allaah intro from their Bible showing his son
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RightChanneI: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
leave Arab Christians alone. Show me Bible Allah intro in your Bible. If you must make reference to Arab Christians kindly show Allaah intro from their Bible showing his son

But you made mentioned Palestinian Arab Christians, why is it now that truth is making you frustrated you telling me to leave Arab Christians alone cheesy We are using the same Bible, as you know we have Arabic translation Bible that is common in Arabian peninsula.

I am now asking you if the same Allah in Arabic translation Bible that has a son called Jesus Christ is your own Islamic allah,
since over a week now, you found it difficult to answer this
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2022
RightChanneI:

But you made mentioned Palestinian Arab Christians, why is it now that truth is making you frustrated you telling me to leave Arab Christians alone cheesy We are using the same Bible, as you know we have Arabic translation Bible that is common in Arabian peninsula.

I am now asking you if the same Allah in Arabic translation Bible that has a son called Jesus Christ is your own Islamic allah,
I told you to introduce Bible Allāh like I did mine. Why are you perambulating?. Introduce to us where Bible Allāh identified Himself having a son. Here is mine again

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChannel: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
I told you to introduce Bible Allāh like I did mine. Why are you perambulating?. Introduce to us where Bible Allāh identified Himself having a son. Here is mine again

Hope you attended Arabic school? This is it, will you now answer my question?

RightChanneI:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
RighChannel:

Scammer grin

The Arabic you posted is this English version of Matthew 3:17 cheesy grin

And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

There are many beings in heaven . Angels are in heaven. God is in heaven according to Bible (They lord's prayer). Dead souls are in heaven, ancestors are in heaven, orisha Yorùbá gods are in heaven. Saints are in heaven.

So according to this Arabic Bible you posted, it doesn't say Allāh is speaking. It says "a voice from heaven". Compare your Matthew 3:17 and sura iklas that I posted. Allah said emphatically, He is Allah The One without son.

Look it down there again. The fake Arabic you posted does not mention Allah. It is not written there at all. But look at the QUR'AN below it. It mentions Allāh twice. In case you are dullard, this is Allah in Arabic الله. You see it right?. Now look at fake Arabic you posted, do you see Allāh there? cheesy grin. CHRISTIANITY is a scam.. You are a confirmed scammer, Mr. Unrightchannel

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
Scammer grin

The Arabic you posted is this English version of Matthew 3:17 cheesy grin

No! it is NOT Arabic but Spanish or Chinese grin

Empiree:

And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

You are correct, that's the English translation of it

Empiree:

There are many beingsin heaven . Angels are in heaven. God is in heavens according to Bible (They lord's prayer). Dead souls are in heaven, ancestors are in heaven, orisha Yorùbá gods are in heaven. Saints are in heaven.

So according to Muhammad and his god allah, Jesus Christ is the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven right? cheesy

Empiree:

So according to this Arabic Bible you posted, it doesn't say Allāh is speaking. It says "a voice from heaven". Compare your Matthew 3:17 and sura iklas that I posted. Allah said emphatically, He is Allah The One without son.

So it's whose voice if not the voice of God? Do you think Allah in Arabic Bible is the same Quranic allah that can't speaks to his messenger Mohammad grin

Empiree:

Look it down there again. The fake Arabic you posted does not mention Allah. It is not written there at all. But look at the QUR'AN below it. It mentions Allāh twice. In case you are dullard, this is Allah in Arabic [b][/b]. You see it right?. Now look at fake Arabic you posted, do you see Allāh there? cheesy grin. CHRISTIANITY is a scam.. You are a confirmed scammer, Mr. Unrightchannel.

Do the English translation of Mathew 3:17 has the word God in the texts? Is English and Arabic giving you problem?

Firstly, go back to your arabic school and secondly, look for an English teacher to help your carrier grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
RighChanneI:

No! it is NOT Arabic but Spanish or Chinese grin

You are correct, that's the English translation of it

So according to Muhammad and his god allah, Jesus Christ is the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven right? cheesy

So it's whose voice if not the voice of God? Do you think Allah in Arabic Bible is the same Quranic allah that can't speaks to his messenger Mohammad grin

Do the English translation of Mathew 3:17 has the word God in the texts? Is English and Arabic giving you problem?

Firstly, go back to your arabic school and secondly, look for an English teacher to help your carrier grin
I will frustrate you here. So Matthew 3:17 that you tried to smuggled in was a scam. Now it is John 3:16 cheesy grin.

But unfortunately Allah is not speaking in John 3:16. According to Christian scholars, they aren't sure who the author of John was. They ended up saying "it is traditionally held that John the apostle wrote the book of John. Some even said it was Paul. So the book of John has nothing to do with Jesus needless to say God.

As you can see, the writer was quoting. Therefore, John 3:16 is 3rd party speech . You still can never compare it with sura iklas.

O ya, keep searching your Bible for other options grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
RighChannel:

I will expose Christians fraudulent and scamming biblical activities today grin.

The same way you put Allah in the context of God in John 3:16, the same way Yorùbá god is smuggled in John 3:16.

Now read your John 3:16 that you posted in Arabic, compare to English translations grin cheesy

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. - Christian version

Babalawo version

For Obatala so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

You gerrit? If you don't gerrit forget abourit cheesy cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
RightChanneI:

So after you read the above, based on your question here, I am now asking you if the same obatala in Arabic translated Bible that has a son called Jesus Christ is your own obatala mentioned in John 3:16? grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
I will frustrate you here. So Matthew 3:17 that you tried to smuggled in was a scam. Now it is John 3:16 cheesy grin.

You will only frustrate yourself and at the end, you won't have any other option than to use taqqiya or shift the goal post to rescue yourself cheesy

This is what I said about the book of Matthew 3:17 based on your delusion

"Do the English translation of Mathew 3:17 has the word God in the texts? Is English and Arabic giving you problem?"

Is like you have eyes but can't see like your god allah

Empiree:

But unfortunately Allah is not speaking in John 3:16. According to Christian scholars, they aren't sure who the author of John was. They ended up saying "it is traditionally held that John the apostle wrote the book of John. Some even said it was Paul. So the book of John has nothing to do with Jesus needless to say God.

Why did you ignored this question?

"According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven"? if it is not Allah that's speaking in Matthew 3:17, John 3:16 and Luke 9:35

Empiree:

As you can see, the writer was quoting. Therefore, John 3:16 is 3rd party speech . You still can never compare it with sura iklas.

O ya, keep searching your Bible for other options grin grin.

What consign me with your Sura Iklas? Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a son is the question you've been avoiding since weeks back now.

You asked me to Introduce to you where Bible Allāh identified Himself having a son. Which I did.

Maybe you ran away from your Arabic school this is the right time to go back and make sure you look for an English teacher to help your carrier

Is this my question difficult for you to answer, I will beseech thee to hire your imams to help you out

RightChanneI:

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
RighChanneI:

You will only frustrate yourself and at the end, you won't have any other option than to use taqqiya or shift the goal post to rescue yourself cheesy
escape route.

This is what I said about the book of Matthew 3:17 based on your delusion

"Do the English translation of Mathew 3:17 has the word God in the texts? Is English and Arabic giving you problem?"

Is like you have eyes but can't see like your god allah
didn't I answer you?. Go up and read again. Na you blind

Why did you ignored this question?

"According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven"? if it is not Allah that's speaking in Matthew 3:17, John 3:16 and Luke 9:35
nonesense question grin. I guess you ran out of ideas. Who wrote the book of John? grin

What consign me with your Sura Iklas? Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a son is the question you've been avoiding since weeks back now.
despite several clear cut analysis you are still asking this dumb question? grin

You asked me to Introduce to you where Bible Allāh identified Himself having a son. Which I did.
you quoted a unknown voice from heaven and I asked you how many beings are there in heavens?. I helped you too name some but you still no gree.

Maybe you ran away from your Arabic school this is the right time to go back and make sure you look for an English teacher to help your carrier
Arabic you posted that you can not read grin cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
The Truth

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Empiree:

escape route.

For you right?

Empiree:

didn't I answer you?. Go up and read again. Na you blind

So Matthew 3:17 has the word God in the texts ehn? grin you need to tell allah to open wide your blindfolded eyes. Let me bold it so that you'll be able to see clearly

MATTHEW 3:17

Behold, a voice out of the. heavens said, "This is my beloved. Son, with whom I am well pleased."

I believe you can see clearly now, is God written therein?

Empiree:

nonesense question grin. I guess you ran out of ideas. Who wrote the book of John? grin

Is this your above write up answer the question I asked?

According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven"?

if it is not Biblical Allah that's speaking in Matthew 3:17 Luke 9:35 who is speaking then?

Empiree:

despite several clear cut analysis you are still asking this dumb question? grin

Frustration has begun grin, where is the discussion coming from before you deviating? Is this not the established question I asked you before jumping from fry pan to fire?

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a son? is the question you've been avoiding since weeks back now.

Do you know how many times I've repeated this lovely question?

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine?

Instruction: Answer YES or NO

Scroll up, count the number of times I've asked you this question you called dumb question. Anyways, that's the negative effect of frustration in your life grin

Empiree:

you quoted a unknown voice from heaven and I asked you how many beings are there in heavens?. I helped you too name some but you still no gree.

Where did you ask me how many beings are in heaven? Will you die if you don't practice your taqqiya in a day?

Is this not what you said, so where did you ask me question?

There are many beingsin heaven . Angels are in heaven. God is in heavens according to Bible (They lord's prayer). Dead souls are in heaven, ancestors are in heaven, orisha Yorùbá gods are in heaven. Saints are in heaven.

If I should ask, which of the being do they belongs to?

Empiree:

Arabic you posted that you can not read grin cheesy

Can't you see that the English translation is involved, you better take your eyes to those that will help you repair it

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2022
May Allāh Have Mercy On His Departed Soul*

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2022
RighChanneI:

So Matthew 3:17 has the word God in the texts ehn? grin you need to tell allah to open wide your blindfolded eyes. Let me bold it so that you'll be able to see clearly
for the fact that you posted this comment again shows that you didn't read my post or you didn't pay attention. Go back up and read against or forget it

[
b]MATTHEW 3:17[/b]

Behold, a voice out of the. heavens said, "This is my beloved. Son, with whom I am well pleased."

I believe you can see clearly now, is God written therein?
or read below

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Empiree:
for the fact that you posted this comment again shows that you didn't read my post or you didn't pay attention. Go back up and read against or forget it

I have to re-shown you Matthew 3:17 because you couldn't comprehend what's there by arguing blindly that the sentence has the Word God written therein

Empiree:

or read below

I have read all your blunders but you failed woefully to answer the question I asked based on the blunders you committed

This is the question again:

Your ancestors, your dead people, your god allah, etc you listed above If I should ask, which of the being do they belongs to?

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING SENT TO YOU, TO BE IN A HURRY TO REPLY, TAKE YOUR TIME BE CALM, COOL AND ANSWER QUESTIONS BEEN ASKED FROM YOU. Thank you

RighChanneI:

★ According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven?

★ if it is not Biblical Allah that's speaking in Matthew 3:17 Luke 9:35 who is speaking then?

★ Frustration has begun grin, where is the discussion coming from before you deviating? Is this not the established question I asked you before jumping from fry pan to fire?

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a son? is the question you've been avoiding since weeks back now.

Are you serving the same Biblical Allah that has a Son called Jesus Christ with those in Palestine?

Scroll up, count the number of times I've asked you this question you called dumb question. Anyways, that's the negative effect of frustration in your life grin

★ Show me where you ask me how many beings are in heaven? Will you die if you don't practice your taqqiya in a day?

Can't you see that the English translation is involved, you better take your eyes to those that will help you repair it

I await your answers to all these questions

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
RighChanneI:

I have to re-shown you Matthew 3:17 because you couldn't comprehend what's there by arguing blindly that the sentence has the Word God written therein

I have read all your blunders but you failed woefully to answer the question I asked based on the blunders you committed

This is the question again:

Your ancestors, your dead people, your god allah, etc you listed above If I should ask, which of the being do they belongs to?

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING SENT TO YOU, TO BE IN A HURRY TO REPLY, TAKE YOUR TIME BE CALM, COOL AND ANSWER QUESTIONS BEEN ASKED FROM YOU. Thank you

I await your answers to all these questions

You have obviously lost it. Until you figure yourself out I can't help you.. Sorry. Go and read again. Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Empiree:
You have obviously lost it. Until you figure yourself out I can't help you.. Sorry. Go and read again. Thanks

I told you earlier that when truth is hammering your skull thereby frustration keep on setting in, you will either make taqqiya your exit point or deviate by shifting the goal post. That is what you are already doing

Summon courage, answer these questions

★ According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven?

★ if it is not Biblical Allah that's speaking in Matthew 3:17 Luke 9:35 who is speaking then?

★ Frustration has begun grin, where is the discussion coming from before you deviating? Is this not the established question I asked you before jumping from fry pan to fire?

★ Show me where you ask me how many beings are in heaven? Will you die if you don't practice your taqqiya in a day?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
RighChanneI:

Summon courage, answer these questions

According to Muhammad and his god allah, is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or Son of other beings in heaven?
I know you have comprehension problem or delibratetly deceiving yourself. I am sure it is the later. So the reason I am posting again is not for you but for the purposes of future reading audience.

So this verse of Quran answers your delusion one time. So after this, if you want to keep your nuisance up it is up to you. Here is a knockout verse from the Almighty QUR'AN

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah.... Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Allah is only one Allah; far be It from His glory that He should have a son. Q4:171

He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have son when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything. 6:101

Knockout verse

Are you still looking for Allaah that has a son?.. Keep searching grin

maybe I should reiterate this again. A narrator in Luke and Matthew said 'A voice came from the cloud, saying, “. This means 2nd and 3rd persons are speaking. They said a voice from heaven. I told you and asked you few times, "how many beings are up in heaven?". You didn't answer. Angels are in the heaven, your ancestors are in the heaven, God is in the heaven. Obatala that is written in John 3:16 of traditional Arab worshippers Bible is in heaven. See the attached below again.. it is both in Arabic and English. So which of these beings that sent down his voice in Matthew 3:17 Luke 9:35?. As you can see, obatala also claim Jesus as his son in John 3:16 grin

Omo to ni iya oun ko ni fi oju ba orun, oun na ko ni sun
grin
"A child who deprives his mother of sleep, he will not sleep either". That's your reality grin

the above verse of Quran has successfully answered all your questions.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Empiree:

know you have comprehension problem or delibratetly deceiving yourself. I am sure it is the later. So the reason I am posting again is not for you but for the purposes of future reading audience.

So this verse of Quran answers your delusion one time. So after this, if you want to keep your nuisance up it is up to you. Here is a knockout verse from the Almighty QUR'AN

O people of the Scripture (Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah.... Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Allah is only one Allah; far be It from His glory that He should have a son. Q4:171

Good that your sense is back, make sure you always attempt all my questions

The voice that came out from heaven in Matthew 3:17 is whose voice then since according to Muhammad and allah Jesus Christ is not the son of Angels, or other beings as read in your Quran 4:171?

Empiree:

He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have son when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything. 6:101

Knockout verse

Are you still looking for Allaah that has a son?.. Keep searching grin

The Arabic Bible verses I quoted affirmed that Biblical Allah has a son, THE VOICE THAT CAME FROM HEAVEN IS THE VOICE OF BIBLICAL ALLAH while your own Islamic allah has NO son, so therefore ARE YOU SERVING THE SAME ALLAH WITH THE ARAB CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE?

Follow the instruction in answering this question as I hate reading tales by moonlight

Empiree:

maybe I should reiterate this again. A narrator in Luke and Matthew said 'A voice came from the cloud, saying, “. This means 2nd and 3rd persons are speaking. They said a voice from heaven. I told you and asked you few times, "how many beings are up in heaven?". You didn't answer. Angels are in the heaven, your ancestors are in the heaven, God is in the heaven. Obatala that is written in John 3:16 of traditional Arab worshippers Bible is in heaven. See the attached below again.. it is both in Arabic and English. So which of these beings that sent down his voice in Matthew 3:17 Luke 9:35?. As you can see, obatala also claim Jesus as his son in John 3:16 grin

Omo to ni iya oun ko ni fi oju ba orun, oun na ko ni sun
grin
"A child who deprives his mother of sleep, he will not sleep either". That's your reality grin

Show me where you ask me this question;
"how many beings are up in heaven?"
WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T PRACTICE TAQQIYA IN A DAY? grin

LET ME OPEN WIDE YOU SENSE OF REASONING

The voice that came from Heaven is the voice of God and NOT the voice of Angels or your ancestors or your gods and goddesses you are been confused with. Jesus Christ is NOT the son of Angels or the son of your ancestors in heaven let that get into your head my brother

Empiree:

the above verse of Quran has successfully answered all your questions.

Why can't you follow simple instruction, but you attended western school.

The question again for the LAST TIME:

Follow the instruction in answering this question as I hate reading tales by moonlight

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THIS LAST QUESTION AS I'M ABOUT TO EXPOSE THE SPIRIT OF TAQQIYA IN YOUR LIFE

★ Show me where you ask me how many beings are in heaven?

Attached is John 3:16 from Arabic Bible, what did you mean by Obatala or is Obatala written therein? Always make effective use of your eyes. Thank you

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
RighChanneI:

Good that your sense is back, make sure you always attempt all my questions
so it is now that you are just saying what I have repeatedly said?
This verse I quoted only complemented the first one I quoted and I realized that your mumu too much so you couldn't grab.

The voice that came out from heaven in Matthew 3:17 is whose voice then since according to Muhammad and allah Jesus Christ is not the son of Angels, or other beings as read in your Quran 4:171?
it is your Bible that should be sending your question because you have clearly declared before that Islamic Allah is not biblical Allah. So what more do you want?

Here v v v v

The Arabic Bible verses I quoted affirmed that Biblical Allah has a son, THE VOICE THAT CAME FROM HEAVEN IS THE VOICE OF BIBLICAL ALLAH while your own Islamic allah has NO son, so therefore ARE YOU SERVING THE SAME ALLAH WITH THE ARAB CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE?
Do you see that you have answered your own question. What more do you want?.

The voice that came from Heaven is the voice of God and NOT the voice of Angels or your ancestors or your gods and goddesses you are been confused with. Jesus Christ is NOT the son of Angels or the son of your ancestors in heaven let that get into your head my brother
Oh really?. But according to Arab traditional religion like Yorùbá traditional religion, they too have John 3:16 and the Matthew in question. In their traditional Bible verse, I have posted it to you several times but you ignored. Here it is again and I have also attached it again.

John 3:16 Arab Traditionalist Bible says:

لانه هكذا احب أوباتالا العالم حتى بذل ابنه الوحيد لكي لا يهلك كل من يؤمن به بل تكون له الحياة الابدية.

Did you see the bolded and underlined?. I have quoted it several times. I guess nectar you are Arabic literate that's why you don't get it.

Here is the English translation of Arab Traditionalist John 3:16 Bible

For Obatala so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

The same words is bolded and underlined in English version. So questions is, was the voice that came down the voice of obatala? grin Instead of voice of God sas you have alleged?. This is why I asked you how many beings are up there and I helped you named them. So obatala is up there too..8 guess he's the one that sent him voice down..

Why can't you follow simple instruction, but you attended western school.

The question again for the LAST TIME:

[b]Instruction: Answer YES or NO
are you serving the same biblical obata as Arab Traditionalists?

Now to answer your question since I have frustrated you enough, the answer is simple. Muslim and Christians do not serve the same God. You are serving a god with 3 headeds. A god that is is own father and the same god is the son at the same time. So we don't serve the same God.

Attached is John 3:16 from Arabic Bible, what did you mean by Obatala or is Obatala written therein? Always make effective use of your eyes. Thank you
so you didn't see Arab Traditionalists Bible I quoted?. I have helped you bolded and underlined it above. I attached it again. See in the attachment with red underlined. That's obatala Arabic

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
RighChanneI:

You don't understand that there are traditionalists in Arab world that practice Zoroastrianism like you do in Africa and Yorùbá land. They have their Bible too. Like Arab obata worshippers have their Bible, Arab sango worshippers have their Bible too. I have helped you translated their Bible John 3:16 to English. This is to show you that there are more voices in heaven that spoke to Christians.

This is Sango John 3:16 of their Bible. You can see their Yorùbá, English and Arabic Bible versions. So which voice spoke came down from heaven that they heard?. Was is Sango, obatala, angels, ancestors, demons, spirit gods, which one?.

So why don't you benne in Sango or obatala 's son?.. I'm sure oniIfa also have their Bible John 3 16 and Matthew and Luke

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:

You don't understand that there are traditionalists in Arab world that practice Zoroastrianism like you do in Africa and Yorùbá land. They have their Bible too. Like Arab obata worshippers have their Bible, Arab sango worshippers have their Bible too. I have helped you translated their Bible John 3:16 to English. This is to show you that there are more voices in heaven that spoke to Christians.

One disgrace thing about you Muslims here on nairaland is that when truth is hammering your skull thereby frustration keep on setting in, you will either make taqqiya your exit point or deviate by shifting the goal post. YOU WANT TO START DOING THAT AGAIN BUT I WON'T GIVE ROOM FOR THAT

Are we discussing traditionalists Arab here, or we are discussing Traditional Arab Bible? I won't allow you to deviate as foreseen this earlier

Empiree:

This is Sango John 3:16 of their Bible. You can see their Yorùbá, English and Arabic Bible versions. So which voice spoke came down from heaven that they heard?. Was is Sango, obatala, angels, ancestors, demons, spirit gods, which one?.

You are only looking for any means to derail grin trust me I will NOT allow you on that. YOU ATTENDED WESTERN SCHOOLS WHICH I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU FOR MAKING WESTERN SCHOOLS YOUR OPTMOST PRIORITY, Now is Sango you mentioned above An English Word, Is Obatala you listed above an English word?

You can read and write with the help of the Western Schools you attended, did you see Sango or Obatala in English Version of John 3:16 from the attached picture which I screenshot to you?

Empiree:

So why don't you benne in Sango or obatala 's son?.. I'm sure oniIfa also have their Bible John 3 16 and Matthew and Luke

Are ( sango and obatala) your ancestors you talking about as a Yeroba Muslim slaves of allah?

Make effective use of your eyes, did you see sango or obatala from the English translation of John 3:16 as I screenshots from Arabic Bible App?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:49am On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

One disgrace thing about you Muslims here on nairaland is that when truth is hammering your skull thereby frustration keep on setting in, you will either make taqqiya your exit point or deviate by shifting the goal post. YOU WANT TO START DOING THAT AGAIN BUT I WON'T GIVE ROOM FOR THAT

Are we discussing traditionalists Arab here, or we are discussing Traditional Arab Bible? I won't allow you to deviate as foreseen this earlier

You are only looking for any means to derail grin trust me I will NOT allow you on that. YOU ATTENDED WESTERN SCHOOLS WHICH I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU FOR MAKING WESTERN SCHOOLS YOUR OPTMOST PRIORITY, Now is Sango you mentioned above An English Word, Is Obatala you listed above an English word?

You can read and write with the help of the Western Schools you attended, did you see Sango or Obatala in English Version of John 3:16 from the attached picture which I screenshot to you?

Are ( sango and obatala) your ancestors you talking about as a Yeroba Muslim slaves of allah?

Make effective use of your eyes, did you see sango or obatala from the English translation of John 3:16 as I screenshots from Arabic Bible App?

what part of my post you don't understand?. Didn't you see the original Arabic Bible of Arab traditionalists?. Their Bible clearly says obatala and Sango in Arabic. I am not diverting. I am simply giving you your own dose and you can't take it because it is choking you
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
so it is now that you are just saying what I have repeatedly said?
This verse I quoted only complemented the first one I quoted and I realized that your mumu too much so you couldn't grab.

How does the verses you quoted answer the question I asked you that is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or the son of any other beings in heaven?

Empiree:

it is your Bible that should be sending your question because you have clearly declared before that Islamic Allah is not biblical Allah. So what more do you want?

Here v v v v

Good of you that you confess, so you have finally agreed with me that Arab Christians in Palestine are NOT serving the same Islamic allah with you slaves as your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son called Jesus Christ. Thank you

Empiree:

Do you see that you have answered your own question. What more do you want?.

Now that you've agreed with me that your Islamic allah is different from Arab Christian's Allah that has a son, you shouldn't come here next time and be displaying your ignorant

Empiree:

Oh really?. But according to Arab traditional religion like Yorùbá traditional religion, they too have John 3:16 and the Matthew in question. In their traditional Bible verse, I have posted it to you several times but you ignored. Here it is again and I have also attached it again.

ARE WE DISCUSSING ARAB TRADITIONAL RELIGION HERE OR ARAB CHRISTIANS? You shouldn't derail please, stay on the track

The attached picture I sent to you was screenshot from Arabic Bible that has both English and Arabic translation NOT from traditional Bible as I don't know much about your ancestors (The obatala and Sango) you keep on ranting about

Empiree:

John 3:16 Arab Traditionalist Bible says:

Did you see the bolded and underlined?. I have quoted it several times. I guess nectar you are Arabic literate that's why you don't get it.

Here is the English translation of Arab Traditionalist John 3:16 Bible

For Obatala so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

The same words is bolded and underlined in English version. So questions is, was the voice that came down the voice of obatala? grin Instead of voice of God sas you have alleged?. This is why I asked you how many beings are up there and I helped you named them. So obatala is up there too..8 guess he's the one that sent him voice down..

We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that ARE YOU SERVING THE SAME BIBLICAL ALLAH THAT HAS A SON WITH THOSE ARAB CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE?

I am using the Arabic Christian's Bible as evidence and not your ancestors traditional Bible

Empiree:

are you serving the same biblical obata as Arab Traditionalists?

These are your ancestors (The obatala and sango) in heaven as a Yeroba Muslim allah's slave as I don't know much about them

Empiree:

Now to answer your question since I have frustrated you enough,

You only frustrate yourself and NOT me because I don't give room for you to derail grin you even used insultive word after been frustrated, "....So after this, if you want to keep your nuisance up it is up to you..."

Empiree:

the answer is simple. Muslim and Christians do not serve the same God. You are serving a god with 3 headeds. A god that is is own father and the same god is the son at the same time. So we don't serve the same God.

Good that you acknowledged to the fact that Arab Christians and you allah's slaves don't worship the same God, your Islamic allah has NO Son but rather has daughters (Al-manat, al-uzza and al-lat)

Yes I am serving a living God that can speak directly to his Son and NOT your allah that has mouth but couldn't speak directly to Muhammad without the help of Angel Jibreel

Empiree:

so you didn't see Arab Traditionalists Bible I quoted?. I have helped you bolded and underlined it above. I attached it again. See in the attachment with red underlined. That's obatala Arabic

I don't have anything to do with the Traditional Bible you attached your ancestors ( the obatala and sango) with as I don't know much about them. We are not discussing traditional religion or Bible here but rather the Arab Christian's Allah in Palestine using Arabic Bible Versus Islam with your Islamic god allah

Empiree:

You lied against me and I want you to

★ Show me where you ask me how many beings are in heaven?

Must you practice your taqqiya on daily basis, let me ask you, WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T LIE ?

If you want us to discuss your ancestors ( The sango and Obatala) you can create a new topic on that, I will research more on your ancestors so as to tackle you on them

THANK YOU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.