Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248511 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 3:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
what part of my post you don't understand?. Didn't you see the original Arabic Bible of Arab traditionalists?. Their Bible clearly says obatala and Sango in Arabic. I am not diverting. I am simply giving you your own dose and you can't take it because it is choking you

Still the same problem, are we discussing Original Arabic Bible of Arab traditionalists or Arab Christians in Palestine using Arabic Bible versus your Islam and your Islamic allah using quran?

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING IN THE CONTEXT

RighChanneI:

How does the verses you quoted answer the question I asked you that is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or the son of any other beings in heaven?

Good of you that you confess, so you have finally agreed with me that Arab Christians in Palestine are NOT serving the same Islamic allah with you slaves as your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son called Jesus Christ. Thank you

Now that you've agreed with me that your Islamic allah is different from Arab Christian's Allah that has a son, you shouldn't come here next time and be displaying your ignorant

ARE WE DISCUSSING ARAB TRADITIONAL RELIGION HERE OR ARAB CHRISTIANS? You shouldn't derail please, stay on the track

The attached picture I sent to you was screenshot from Arabic Bible that has both English and Arabic translation NOT from traditional Bible as I don't know much about your ancestors (The obatala and Sango) you keep on ranting about

We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that ARE YOU SERVING THE SAME BIBLICAL ALLAH THAT HAS A SON WITH THOSE ARAB CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE?

I am using the Arabic Christian's Bible as evidence and not your ancestors traditional Bible

These are your ancestors (The obatala and sango) in heaven as a Yeroba Muslim allah's slave as I don't know much about them

You only frustrate yourself and NOT me because I don't give room for you to derail grin you even used insultive word after been frustrated, "....So after this, if you want to keep your nuisance up it is up to you..."

Good that you acknowledged to the fact that Arab Christians and you allah's slaves don't worship the same God, your Islamic allah has NO Son but rather has daughters (Al-manat, al-uzza and al-lat)

Yes I am serving a living God that can speak directly to his Son and NOT your allah that has mouth but couldn't speak directly to Muhammad without the help of Angel Jibreel

I don't have anything to do with the Traditional Bible you attached your ancestors ( the obatala and sango) with as I don't know much about them. We are not discussing traditional religion or Bible here but rather the Arab Christian's Allah in Palestine using Arabic Bible Versus Islam with your Islamic god allah

Must you practice your taqqiya on daily basis, let me ask you, WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T LIE ?

If you want us to discuss your ancestors ( The sango and Obatala) you can create a new topic on that, I will research more on your ancestors so as to tackle you on them

THANK YOU!

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:19am On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

How does the verses you quoted answer the question I asked you that is Jesus Christ the son of Angels or the son of any other beings in heaven?
you are still asking this nonesense question despite quoting 6:101?. Bro, do you need a neurologist?

Good of you that you confess, so you have finally agreed with me that Arab Christians in Palestine are NOT serving the same Islamic allah with you slaves as your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son called Jesus Christ. Thank you
and?

Now that you've agreed with me that your Islamic allah is different from Arab Christian's Allah that has a son, you shouldn't come here next time and be displaying your ignorant
See woroworo grin E pain you

[
b]ARE WE DISCUSSING ARAB TRADITIONAL RELIGION HERE OR ARAB CHRISTIANS? You shouldn't derail please, stay on the track [/b]
they use same Bible as you. Is obatala or Sango god mentioned is Arabic John 3:16 the one that sent grin

The attached picture I sent to you was screenshot from Arabic Bible that has both English and Arabic translation NOT from traditional Bible as I don't know much about your ancestors (The obatala and Sango) you keep on ranting about
but they have John 3:16 in their traditional Arabic Bible. Are you trying to deny Sango & Obatala mentioned in John 3 16 now?

We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that ARE YOU SERVING THE SAME BIBLICAL ALLAH THAT HAS A SON WITH THOSE ARAB CHRISTIANS IN PALESTINE?
why are you running away from Arab traditionalist religion that got clearly mentioned obatala and Sango in John 3 16? grin

I am using the Arabic Christian's Bible as evidence and not your ancestors traditional Bible
but Arab traditionalists use Bible too. I just told you.

These are your ancestors (The obatala and sango) in heaven as a Yeroba Muslim allah's slave as I don't know much about them
but they are in Arabic Bible now. Why are you denying it?

You only frustrate yourself and NOT me because I don't give room for you to derail grin you even used insultive word after been frustrated, "....So after this, if you want to keep your nuisance up it is up to you..."
and have you not displayed your nuisance now?

Good that you acknowledged to the fact that Arab Christians and you allah's slaves don't worship the same God, your Islamic allah has NO Son but rather has daughters (Al-manat, al-uzza and al-lat)
oni woroworo

Yes I am serving a living God that can speak directly to his Son and NOT your allah that has mouth but couldn't speak directly to Muhammad without the help of Angel Jibreel

I don't have anything to do with the Traditional Bible you attached your ancestors ( the obatala and sango) with I don't know much about them. We are not discussing traditional religion or Bible here but rather the Arab Christian's Allah in Palestine using Arabic Bible Versus Islam with your Islamic god allah
it is traditionalists Bible. Why are you denying it?

Must you practice your taqqiya on daily basis, let me ask you, WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T LIE ?
Paul is very good at this. Ask him cheesy

If you want us to discuss your ancestors ( The sango and Obatala) you can create a new topic on that, I will research more on your ancestors so as to tackle you on them

THANK YOU!
they are yours now. Why are you denying them. They are in your traditional Bible

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

Still the same problem, are we discussing Original Arabic Bible of Arab traditionalists or Arab Christians in Palestine using Arabic Bible versus your Islam and your Islamic allah using quran?

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING IN THE CONTEXT

Good then. Islam is not Christianity. So why are you them trying to force your biblical god down my throat?. Stan traditional Bible is Bible or not?.

So what I'm trying to say is, the god in John 3:16 is actually Obatala and Sango. Not Allah

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:

are still asking this nonesense question despite quoting 6:101?. Bro, do you need a neurologist?

FRUSTRATION HAS FINALLY SET IN grin how does the quran verses you quoted answer my question? Can you see now that you've been frustrated already

Empiree:

and?

Thank you for accepting the truth, tell your fellow slaves that Arab Christians in Palestine are NOT serving the same Islamic allah with you slaves as your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son called Jesus Christ.

Empiree:

Meaning of woroworo again?

Why would telling you truth will be paining me? I don't think you know what you're saying sir cheesy

Empiree:

[ they use same Bible as you. Is obatala or Sango god mentioned is Arabic John 3:16 the one that sent grin

You need to see a qualified Dentist, the Arabic Bible I sent to you with the one you're quoting from your ancestors ( The sango and obatala), do they look alike in words and contexts?

Why derailing, must you derail? Stay on the track my good slave of allah

We are not discussing your ancestors (Sango and Obatala) here

Empiree:

but they have John 3:16 in their traditional Arabic Bible. Are you trying to deny Sango & Obatala mentioned in John 3 16 now?

You too read what you posted, Afterall you went to Western schools.

Did you understand this your statement above? WHY ATTACHING TWO DIFFERENT THINGS TOGETHER JUST TO SUIT YOUR IGNORANT?

Keep on exposing yourself as I don't care

Empiree:

they use same Bible as you. Is obatala or Sango god mentioned is Arabic John 3:16 the one that sent grin

A NEW DAY WITH A NEW TAQQIYA grin see, WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T PRACTICE YOUR TAQQIYA IN A DAY?

But earlier you said Traditional Bible, it is now they use the same Holy Bible with us right? My Bible didn't mentioned your ancestors ( The Obatala and Sango) SO WHY LYING EARLY THIS MORNING FOR GOD'S SAKE?

This is your previous statement:

"but they have John 3:16 in their traditional Arabic Bible. Are you trying to deny Sango & Obatala mentioned in John 3 16 now?"

Why is it now that we are both using same Bible, ARE YOU THIS CONFUSED? cheesy is frustration about to ruin your life? Please be calm, don't let frustration and confusion finish you

Empiree:

why are you running away from Arab traditionalist religion that got clearly mentioned obatala and Sango in John 3 16? grin

I got no business to do with your ancestors (The obatala and sango) but if you want us to discuss about them, create a new topic. We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that,

DON'T DERAIL

Empiree:

You are the real definition of confusion and ignorant

But you said this earlier;

In their traditional Arabic Bible as you said, why now confusing their traditional Arabic Bible with my own Holy Arabic Bible. You don't even know which to go for, confusing yourself, YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SEASON OF CONFUSION cheesy

Take note that I am using the Arabic Christian's Bible as evidence and not your ancestors traditional Bible

Empiree:

Exactly, you're very correct allah's slave. THEY ARE IN YOUR ANCESTORS ( The sango and Obatala) ARABIC BIBLE and not in my own Holy Bible

Empiree:

and have you not displayed your nuisance now?

That is the effect of frustration, see as the truth is making you uncomfortable grin sorry bros

Empiree:

oni woroworo

You keep on ranting oni woroworo, is that another ancestor of yours?

I'm serving a true living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that can speak directly to his son and NOT your allah that has mouth but couldn't speak directly to Muhammad without the help of Angel Jibreel

Empiree:

it is traditionalists Bible. Why are you denying it?

Do I look like a traditionalists or I reckon myself with your ancestors ( the sango and obatala)?

We are not discussing traditional religion or Bible here but rather the Arab Christian's Allah in Palestine using Arabic Bible Versus Islam with your Islamic god allah

Empiree:

Paul is very good at this. Ask him cheesy

Apostle Paul don't lie, he is not a liar and deceiver like your allah the best of deceiver and liar according to Quran 3:54

Empiree:

they are yours now. Why are you denying them. They are in your traditional Bible.

You won't stop amazing me, you brought your ancestors here ( the sango and obatala) that they are also in heaven but now, you're denying them cheesy cheesy

THANK YOU!

DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE BEING BLINDFOLDED TO SEE THIS:
Empiree:

You lied against me and I want you to

★ Show me where you ask me how many beings are in heaven?

You must address this issue you this liar

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 4:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
Good then. Islam is not Christianity. So why are you them trying to force your biblical god down my throat?. Stan traditional Bible is Bible or not?.

So what I'm trying to say is, the god in John 3:16 is actually Obatala and Sango. Not Allah

The gods in your traditional Arabic bible are your ancestors ( obatala and sango) whom you associate yourself with, so nobody is fighting you on that wink
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

The gods in your traditional Arabic bible are your ancestors ( obatala and sango) whom you associate yourself with, so nobody is fighting you on that wink
grin grin grin how Bible suddenly becomes property of muslims? cheesy. You know you can't disprove traditionalists Bible verse.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
grin grin grin how Bible suddenly becomes property of muslims? cheesy. You know you can't disprove traditionalists Bible verse.

Is it you that passed through western school or is western school that passed through you?

Did I associate myself with your ancestors (The obatala and sango)? Why now associating your ancestor's book (The Traditional Arabic Bible) with me?

You brought your ancestors (obatala and sango) here claiming they are in heaven, you brought their book also but you're now disassociating yourself with them by forcing them on me with their book. DO I LOOK LIKE A TRADITIONALIST?

Am I talking or having discussion with you on your ancestors (obatala and sango) with their book? I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DERAIL ASWEAR

By the way, you ignored this write-up, are you trying to walk away? Anyways, you have the grace and privilege of using your three lifelines in answering these questions; 50:50, Phone-a-Friend and Ask your fellow slaves to help you out

Empiree:

are still asking this nonesense question despite quoting 6:101?. Bro, do you need a neurologist?

FRUSTRATION HAS FINALLY SET IN grin how does the quran verses you quoted answer my question? Can you see now that you've been frustrated already

Empiree:

and?

Thank you for accepting the truth, tell your fellow slaves that Arab Christians in Palestine are NOT serving the same Islamic allah with you slaves as your own Islamic allah has NO son but there own Biblical Allah has a Son called Jesus Christ.

Empiree:

Meaning of woroworo again?

Why would telling you truth will be paining me? I don't think you know what you're saying sir cheesy

Empiree:

[ they use same Bible as you. Is obatala or Sango god mentioned is Arabic John 3:16 the one that sent grin

You need to see a qualified Dentist, the Arabic Bible I sent to you with the one you're quoting from your ancestors ( The sango and obatala), do they look alike in words and contexts?

Why derailing, must you derail? Stay on the track my good slave of allah

Empiree:

You too read what you posted, Afterall you went to Western schools.

Did you understand this your statement above? WHY ATTACHING TWO DIFFERENT THINGS TOGETHER JUST TO SUIT YOUR IGNORANT?

Keep on exposing yourself as I don't care

Empiree:

A NEW DAY WITH A NEW TAQQIYA grin see, WILL YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T PRACTICE YOUR TAQQIYA IN A DAY?

But earlier you said Traditional Bible, it is now they use the same Holy Bible with us right? My Bible didn't mentioned your ancestors ( The Obatala and Sango) SO WHY LYING EARLY THIS MORNING FOR GOD'S SAKE?

"but they have John 3:16 in their traditional Arabic Bible. Are you trying to deny Sango & Obatala mentioned in John 3 16 now?"

Why is it now that we are both using same Bible, ARE YOU THIS CONFUSED? cheesy is frustration about to ruin your life? Please be calm, don't let frustration and confusion finish you

Empiree:

I got no business to do with your ancestors (The obatala and sango) but if you want us to discuss about them, create a new topic. We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that,

DON'T DERAIL

Empiree:

You are the real definition of confusion and ignorant

But you said this earlier;

In their traditional Arabic Bible as you said, why now confusing their traditional Arabic Bible with my own Holy Arabic Bible. You don't even know which to go for, confusing yourself, YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SEASON OF CONFUSION cheesy

Take note that I am using the Arabic Christian's Bible as evidence and not your ancestors traditional Bible

Empiree:

Exactly, you're very correct allah's slave. THEY ARE IN YOUR ANCESTORS ( The sango and Obatala) ARABI
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

Is it you that passed through western school or is western school that passed through you?
mejeji grin

Did I associate myself with your ancestors (The obatala and sango)? Why now associating your ancestor's book (The Traditional Arabic Bible) with me?
it is not about whether you associate yourself with them or not. It is about the book of John 3:16 in their book which you also have in your book. Do you believe in John 3 16 or not? grin

You brought your ancestors (obatala and sango) here claiming they are in heaven, you brought their book also but you're now disassociating yourself with them by forcing them on me with their book. DO I LOOK LIKE A TRADITIONALIST?
but your traditionalist Bible resembles your Christian Bible. They have the same content. I showed you over and over. Here it is again

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

Am I talking or having discussion with you on your ancestors (obatala and sango) with their book? I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DERAIL ASWEAR
they have John 3:16 in their book or not?. Didn't you read everything I have posted?. It says John 3 16 in Arabic translational Bible grin. So now you know how it feels to try to force what is not on me?. You want to force Arab Christians on muslims but you don't want to be associated with Arab traditionalists with the same Bible?. Isn't that hypocrisy? cheesy

By the way, you ignored this write-up, are you trying to walk away? Anyways, you have the grace and privilege of using your three lifelines in answering these questions; 50:50, Phone-a-Friend and Ask your fellow slaves to help you out
grin cheesy lifeline ko lifeless ni cheesy

Do you believe in Arabic Allāh as Arab Christians believe? Yes or No? grin

You quoted Christian Arabic Bible. I quoted traditionalist Arabic Bible. Both have the same contents with different gods. I asked you which of the gods's voice came down from heaven?. You shut down like Up NEPA

neither do I. I simply quoted ancestors Bible Bible Bible. Don't you hear this? grin

Is this not John 3:16 is Arabic and English traditional Bible(attached below), yes or no? grin

yes, Sango or mentioned in John 3:16. Why are you trying to deny it?. We know that flames Sango used to come out of Sango's mouth in Yoruba folklore. So the Bible confirmed that Sango in John 3:16. To buttress this, visit Job 41:19 grin

Flames(T) stream from His mouth; sparks of fire shoot out.

I got no business to do with your ancestors (The obatala and sango) but if you want us to discuss about them, create a new topic. [b]We are not discussing Arab traditional Bible, if you want us to discuss your ancestors (The obatala and sango) that are in heaven, let's conclude this important issue first that, [/b]DON'T DERAIL
no I'm not derailing. The book of Job confirmed that John 3:16 was Sango's voice. Read job 41:1:20

So you see now that traditional Arabic Bible is the same as Christian Bible. Therefore, there are many voices in heaven in Matthew and Luke and John. So what this means is that Bible Jesus is son of Shango that sent voice down to listen to his son grin

You gerrit?
If you don't gerrit forget abourit

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na so I dey mind lane jejeli before you crossed my path.

JOB 41:19

Its snorting throws out flashes of light; its eyes are like the rays of dawn. Flames stream from its mouth

Translation

Ójú rè pón bí éséwé íná... Eééfí sì jádé lá tí énú rè

Confirmed!!! god of the Bible is Sango

Cc, RightChannel

I'm sure you can read Yorùbá texts

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
they have John 3:16 in their book or not?. Didn't you read everything I have posted?. It says John 3 16 in Arabic translational Bible grin. So now you know how it feels to try to force what is not on me?. You want to force Arab Christians on muslims but you don't want to be associated with Arab traditionalists with the same Bible?. Isn't that hypocrisy? cheesy

YES.. YOU'RE RIGHT, YOUR ANCESTORS ( sango and obatala) has John 3:16 in their traditional book. I read everything you posted from the traditional book of your ancestors ( sango and obatala). I didn't fight you on that, THEY ARE YOUR ANCESTORS IN HEAVEN WHOM YOU CLASSIFIED AS ONE OF THE BEING IN HEAVEN.

You're kinda funny, who force your ancestors (Sango and Obatala) on you? cheesy
Are you not the one that brought them up here, Are you not the one that said they are your ancestors in heaven? Were you sleeping when typing those disgraceful statements before? SO WHY NOW DENYING THEM?

You want to use your ancestors (sango and obatala) to derail the thread not knowing that it will bring shame on you.

Empiree:

I'm very sure you used one of your lifelines if not you would have walk away. I won't let you derail aswear

Empiree:

YES... I BELIEVE IN ARABIC Allah as Arab Christians also believe in him and his SON JESUS CHRIST

THIS IS THE TOPIC OF OUR DISCUSSION AND NOT YOUR ANCESTORS (sango and obatala) you later brought in here

I won't let you derail

Empiree:

You quoted Christian Arabic Bible. I quoted traditionalist Arabic Bible. Both have the same contents with different gods.

YES.. You quoted from the book of your ancestors (sango and obatala), TRADITIONAL ARABIC BIBLE while I quoted from the Arab Christian Bible in Arabic translation.

The two Books are NOT the same, We Christians don't serve an idol, it is you people in islam that believe in anything that has to do with idolism, BY BOWING DOWN FOR THE BLACK STONE IN MECCA (Kaaba), YOU WORSHIP THE SAME STONE, CYCLING THE SAID STONE, etc. So I'm not bothered when you introduced your ancestors here (sango and obatala)

Empiree:

I asked you which of the gods's voice came down from heaven?. You shut down like Up NEPA

But you went to school, nothing like gods's in English language grin Let's see the positive effect of the school you went to in your life and STOP DISGRACING ENGLISH HERE PLEASE

Is your sight organ working perfectly? How many times am I going to answer you?

LET ME OPEN WIDE YOUR SENSE OF REASONING

The voice that came from Heaven is the voice of God and NOT the voice of Angels or your ancestors or your gods and goddesses you are been confused with. Jesus Christ is NOT the son of Angels or the son of your ancestors in heaven let that get into your head my brother

Always make use of your eye and if it's not working perfectly, consult your ophthalmologist Thank you!

Empiree:

neither do I. I simply quoted ancestors Bible Bible Bible. Don't you hear this? grin

You quoted from the book of your ancestors (sango and obatala) that you said they're in heaven. Had it been you knew that your ancestors will bring shame on you, aswear you won't have mentioned them to the extent that you said they are in heaven. Damn! you are so funny cheesy

You've been ranting with these your ancestors (obatala and sango) for days now, why denying them openly?

Empiree:

Is this not John 3:16 is Arabic and English traditional Bible(attached below), yes or no? grin

YES.. that is your ancestors book, The Arabic traditional bible While our own Arabic Bible (Attached Below) never mentioned your ancestors (sango and obatala)

Empiree:

yes, Sango or mentioned in John 3:16. Why are you trying to deny it?. We know that flames Sango used to come out of Sango's mouth in Yoruba folklore. So the Bible confirmed that Sango in John 3:16. To buttress this, visit Job 41:19 grin

MAY GOD HEAL YOUR CONFUSION.. AMEN

Empiree:

no I'm not detailing. The book of Job confirmed that John 3:16 was Sango's voice. Read job 41:1:20

You are not detailing allah's slave, YOU ARE ONLY DERAILING by ranting your ancestors (sango and obatala) for days now.

The traditional Book of your ancestors confirmed that John 3:16 was your ancestors voice (sango and obatala) no doubt about that and I'm not fighting or arguing with you on that. YOU ARE THE OWNER OF YOUR ANCESTORS ALSO WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL BOOK

Empiree:

So you see now that traditional Arabic Bible is the same as Christian Bible. Therefore, there are many voices in heaven in Matthew and Luke and John. So what this means is that Bible Jesus is son of Shango that sent voice down to listen to his son grin

You gerrit?

The traditional arabic bible you quoted belong to your ancestors (sango and obatala), the Arabic Bible I qouted never mentioned the name of your ancestors so therefore, enjoy your stay with your ancestors (sango and obatala) in heaven

IS THAT ONE OF YOUR ANCESTOR IN RED ATTIRES FROM THE PICTURE ATTACHED? WOW!! THIS YOUR ANCESTOR IS LOOKING GREAT cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree

Why ignoring this? I won't curse you, may God judge you for lying against me
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
RighChanneI:

belong to your ancestors (sango and obatala), the Arabic Bible I qouted never mentioned the name of your ancestors so therefore, enjoy your stay with your ancestors (sango and obatala) in heaven

IS THAT ONE OF YOUR ANCESTOR IN RED ATTIRES FROM THE PICTURE ATTACHED? WOW!! THIS YOUR ANCESTOR IS LOOKING GREAT cheesy grin cheesy grin
So empty. I used your Bible and compared with traditional arab Bible and found the same verse with different gods. The same verse mentioned obatala and Sango. Maybe because you can't read Arabic that's why you failed to reason. And to perfect my position, your book of JOB proves Bible god is Sango.

Look at the red underlined. That's Obatala and Sango in Arabic

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
So empty. I used your Bible and compared with traditional arab Bible and found the same verse with different gods. The same verse mentioned obatala and Sango. Maybe because you can't read Arabic that's why you failed to reason. And to perfect my position, your book of JOB proves Bible god is Sango.

Wow!! This is commendable, cheesy grin your ancestors ( sango and obatala) are doing great from the traditional book your inherited from them

By the way, as allah blindfolds you not to see this?

Empiree:

YES.. YOU'RE RIGHT, YOUR ANCESTORS ( sango and obatala) has John 3:16 in their traditional book. I read everything you posted from the traditional book of your ancestors ( sango and obatala). I didn't fight you on that, THEY ARE YOUR ANCESTORS IN HEAVEN WHOM YOU CLASSIFIED AS ONE OF THE BEING IN HEAVEN.

Are you not the one that brought them up here, Are you not the one that said they are your ancestors in heaven? Were you sleeping when typing those disgraceful statements before? SO WHY NOW DENYING THEM?

You want to use your ancestors (sango and obatala) to derail the thread not knowing that it will bring shame on you.

Empiree:

I'm very sure you used one of your lifelines if not you would have walk away. I won't let you derail aswear

Empiree:

YES... I BELIEVE IN ARABIC Allah as Arab Christians also believe in him and his SON JESUS CHRIST

THIS IS THE TOPIC OF OUR DISCUSSION AND NOT YOUR ANCESTORS (sango and obatala) you later brought in here

I won't let you derail

Empiree:

You quoted Christian Arabic Bible. I quoted traditionalist Arabic Bible. Both have the same contents with different gods.

YES.. You quoted from the book of your ancestors (sango and obatala), TRADITIONAL ARABIC BIBLE while I quoted from the Arab Christian Bible in Arabic translation.

The two Books are NOT the same, We Christians don't serve an idol, it is you people in islam that believe in anything that has to do with idolism, BY BOWING DOWN FOR THE BLACK STONE IN MECCA (Kaaba), YOU WORSHIP THE SAME STONE, CYCLING THE SAID STONE, etc. So I'm not bothered when you introduced your ancestors here (sango and obatala)

Empiree:

I asked you which of the gods's voice came down from heaven?. You shut down like Up NEPA

But you went to school, nothing like gods's in English language grin Let's see the positive effect of the school you went to in your life and STOP DISGRACING ENGLISH HERE PLEASE

The voice that came from Heaven is the voice of God and NOT the voice of Angels or your ancestors or your gods and goddesses you are been confused with. Jesus Christ is NOT the son of Angels or the son of your ancestors in heaven let that get into your head my brother

Always make use of your eye and if it's not working perfectly, consult your ophthalmologist Thank you!

Empiree:

You quoted from the book of your ancestors (sango and obatala) that you said they're in heaven. Had it been you knew that your ancestors will bring shame on you, aswear you won't have mentioned them to the extent that you said they are in heaven. Damn! you are so funny cheesy

You've been ranting with these your ancestors (obatala and sango) for days now, why denying them openly?

Empiree:

YES.. that is your ancestors book, The Arabic traditional bible While our own Arabic Bible (Attached Below) never mentioned your ancestors (sango and obatala)

Empiree:

Empiree:

no I'm not detailing. The book of Job confirmed that John 3:16 was Sango's voice. Read job 41:1:20

You are not detailing allah's slave, YOU ARE ONLY DERAILING by ranting your ancestors (sango and obatala) for days now.

The traditional Book of your ancestors confirmed that John 3:16 was your ancestors voice (sango and obatala) no doubt about that and I'm not fighting or arguing with you on that. YOU ARE THE OWNER OF YOUR ANCESTORS ALSO WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL BOOK

Empiree:

You gerrit?

The traditional arabic bible you quoted belong to your ancestors (sango and obatala), the Arabic Bible I qouted never mentioned the name of your ancestors so therefore, enjoy your stay with your ancestors (sango and obatala) in heaven

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2022
RighChanneI:

Wow!! This is commendable, cheesy grin your ancestors ( sango and obatala) are doing great from the traditional book your inherited from them

I have made my position clear
You take it or leave it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2022
E pain you

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Empiree:
I have made my position clear
You take it or leave it.

Yeah! your position is clear as I commend your ancestors (sango and obatala) whom you're displaying and entertaining us with here.

BUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO WALK AWAY, USE YOUR 3-LIFELINES grin cheesy .

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

I won't let you derail

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

Empiree:

You gerrit?

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 2:09am On Jul 24, 2022
Empiree

Why ignoring this? I won't curse you, may God judge you for lying against me
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:53am On Aug 04, 2022
What is CAN after?

This week’s column will focus on Nigeria and the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN). Theoretically, Nigeria is a secular nation, while in practice, it is a multi-religious state largely controlled by Muslims and Christians. CAN’s counterpart, the National Supreme Council is the apex body of Islamic authority in Nigeria.

CAN has been at the forefront of the opposition against Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, quite more vocal than the major opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) accusing him of an Islamization agenda that does not seem to have manifested after about eight years in power.

https://nexusnews.ng/the-world-today-with-blsl-what-really-is-can-after/

What do the ~bastards~ want?. I haven't read this in full but my guess is they are going against this reconstruction because Islam is involved.

I'm not surprised if that's the case. They don't want anything good to be tagged with Islam. They don't want Islamic banking, ISLAMIC sports, Islamic housing and affordable real estate, Islamic loan forbearance, Islamic mortgage, Islamic welfare, Islamic children upbringing, Islamic NGO, Islamic orphanage homes, Islamic healthcare system, Islamic nursing home care, Islamic jobs, Islamic pantries, Islamic Islamic Islamic. They don't want the world to hear or see Islam tagged with something positive.

They want the world to hear ISLAMIC bomb!ngs, Islamic terror!sm, Islamic j$had, ISLAMIC backwardness, Islamic unsanitary region, Islamic fundamentalism, ISLAMIC camel urine grin, ISLAMIC Islamic Islamic Islam bomber.

Awon werey

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Empiree:
What is CAN after?

This week’s column will focus on Nigeria and the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN). Theoretically, Nigeria is a secular nation, while in practice, it is a multi-religious state largely controlled by Muslims and Christians. CAN’s counterpart, the National Supreme Council is the apex body of Islamic authority in Nigeria.

CAN has been at the forefront of the opposition against Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, quite more vocal than the major opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) accusing him of an Islamization agenda that does not seem to have manifested after about eight years in power.

https://nexusnews.ng/the-world-today-with-blsl-what-really-is-can-after/

What do the ~bastards~ want?. I haven't read this in full but my guess is they are going against this reconstruction because Islam is involved.

I'm not surprised if that's the case. They don't want anything good to be tagged with Islam. They don't want Islamic banking, ISLAMIC sports, Islamic housing and affordable real estate, Islamic loan forbearance, Islamic mortgage, Islamic welfare, Islamic children upbringing, Islamic NGO, Islamic orphanage homes, Islamic healthcare system, Islamic nursing home care, Islamic jobs, Islamic pantries, Islamic Islamic Islamic. They don't want the world to hear or see Islam tagged with something positive.

They want the world to hear ISLAMIC bomb!ngs, Islamic terror!sm, Islamic j$had, ISLAMIC backwardness, Islamic unsanitary region, Islamic fundamentalism, ISLAMIC camel urine grin, ISLAMIC Islamic Islamic Islam bomber.

Awon werey

Why not finish what you started

RighChanneI:

Yeah! your position is clear as I commend your ancestors (sango and obatala) whom you're displaying and entertaining us with here.

I won't let you derail

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChannel: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Empiree:
Live
https://fb.watch/eJdvBMfa_T/

Why is this difficult for you to finish?

RighChanneI:

I won't let you derail

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
True

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChannel: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Empiree:
True

Come won't you finish this why disgracing Islam?

RighChanneI:

I won't let you derail

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Enkidu70: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Empiree:
True

By then you people would've realised that your Allah is a lying extraterrestrial who runs all over the place denying his own creator while making the lot of you ignorant bigots worship him five times in a day.

Mumuni
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks
Enkidu70:

By then you people would've realised that your Allah is a lying extraterrestrial who runs all over the place denying his own creator while making the lot of you ignorant bigots worship him five times in a day.

Mumuni
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChannel: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Empiree:
Thanks

Why is this difficult for you to answer?

I won't let you derail

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by RighChanneI: 6:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Golden Age

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
ISLAMIC golden Age

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2022

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.