Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250571 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Addme: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Empiree:
Walaikun salaam
Thanks Sir

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Empiree, where is your brother, Vedaxcool?

The joker who has been supporting Buhari!

Buhari has been the worst president that Nigeris has ever seen.

Vedaxcool is not a person with empathy. How can someone support APC or Buhari at this time?

What kind of Muslim enjoys the suffering of Nigerians?

Shame
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Empiree, where is your brother, Vedaxcool?

The joker who has been supporting Buhari!

Buhari has been the worst president that Nigeris has ever seen.

Vedaxcool is not a person with empathy. How can someone support APC or Buhari at this time?

What kind of Muslim enjoys the suffering of Nigerians?

Shame
There is something called "freedom of choice". If you don't like his choice of candidate you are free to pick yours.

Last time I checked, at no point in Nigeria history Nigerians ever liked their presidents. They always condemn incumbents and praise incoming president. Wait until after next president starts working and you see Nigerians praise Buhari.

Let me tell you something. Many of you don't understand that president is not your problem but the local and state govt officials. They are close to the people. The most important election is not presidential election but local and state but many of you always miss this, that's why you always end in deep shit.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Empiree:
There is something called "freedom of choice". If you don't like his choice of candidate you are free to pick yours.

Last time I checked, at no point in Nigeria history Nigerians ever liked their presidents. They always condemn incumbents and praise incoming president. Wait until after next president starts working and you see Nigerians praise Buhari.

Let me tell you something. Many of you don't understand that president is not your problem but the local and state govt officials. They are close to the people. The most important election is not presidential election but local and state but many of you always miss this, that's why you always end in deep shit.

What nonsense are you on? In Nigeria, a president wields a lot of power compared to developed country.

Who is the minister of petroleum in Nigeria? The president Buhari. Yet, we are suffering continuous fuel scarcity problems.

You are a liar that will cover for your Muslim brother.

May Buhari type progress follow you in all your endeavours
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
NaijaMemes:

What nonsense are you on? In Nigeria, a president wields a lot of power compared to developed country.

Who is the minister of petroleum in Nigeria? The president Buhari. Yet, we are suffering continuous fuel scarcity problems.

You are a liar that will cover for your Muslim brother.

May Buhari type progress follow you in all your endeavours
Ignorance full in your brain. Diezani Alison-Madueke was once minister of petroleum and she embezzled. Was GEJ responsible for that?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Empiree:
Ignorance full in your brain. Diezani Alison-Madueke was once minister of petroleum and she embezzled. Was GEJ responsible for that?

GEJ was not the minister of petroleum, Buhari is.

Why are you just unreasonable?

This your fanatical defense of your Muslim brothers will land you in a ditch
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Empiree,

Vedaxcool has been keeping a low profile. Now that it is clear that Buhari has been the worst president Nigeria has ever seen, he keeps silent.

I have never liked Vedaxcool and Mac. These guys have always been radicalised liars for islam who are ready to always accuse non Muslims.

Justice is slow but the truth will always come out.

History will look at Buhari spoorters as unserious human beings
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Alhilaali01(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGINπŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

RAMADAN 1444A.H/2023C.E

FEED A FASTING SOUL!πŸπŸ‰πŸ₯πŸœπŸ²

2️⃣5️⃣ more days to go

Kindly donate:
Account details:πŸ‘‡
Account Name: Osuolale Saheed Adetomiwa
Account Number: 0664894987
Bank Name: GTBank

(Do add "Ramadan" as narration) JazaakumuLlah khairan πŸ™

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Empiree:

Salam, please it is better you leave the congenital coward who is scared stiff of confessing his apostacy to his forebearers.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
This Nigeria election will expose lots of things. I pity Mrs Remi Tinubu. She needs to make her choice now.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Empiree and vedaxcool.

So you people kept quiet until after elections? You kept quiet until your Muslim brother in APC won abi?

This reminds me of how your prophet was meek until he had money and followers.

Evil machinations always hide when no one is looking
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:35am On Mar 03, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Empiree and vedaxcool.

So you people kept quiet until after elections? You kept quiet until your Muslim brother in APC won abi?

this election exposes Christianity and pastors. See Christians are losing faith. We will bring them to Islam.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:00am On Mar 03, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Empiree and vedaxcool.

and many more fake prophecies cheesy I'm sure you already saw those fake prophecies which proved you people are fake. No matter the large number of Christianity in Nigeria, Muslims are larger than you. This election proved it. Don't need with Islam and Muslims grin cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 4:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Empiree:
this election exposes Christianity and pastors. See Christians are losing faith. We will bring them to Islam.

Interesting. So Allah is in support of rigged elections for Muslim presidents?

As for the Christians you mentioned, they are as foolish as those who vote on religious basis only
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38am On Mar 05, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Interesting. So Allah is in support of rigged elections for Muslim presidents?

As for the Christians you mentioned, they are as foolish as those who vote on religious basis only
Lagos was rigged for Obi
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 5:48am On Mar 05, 2023
Empiree:
Lagos was rigged for Obi

Obi rigged lagos?

Are you joking?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2023
vedaxcool:
Jagaban !! Congratulations. May God guide you to become a truly successful leader who will make Nigeria achieves it's desires.

Later day believers in Nigeria, you can either choose to be truly Nigerians and work with others to make it a better country or continue on the perilous path of cannibalistic terrorism. The choice I is yours.

Obi and Kwakwanso, thanks you for making Atiku to never emerge president. Your roles won't be forgotten.

Sai Baba, PMB, you have done well God bless Nigeria.

Empiree, just look at this corrupt individual.

1. He is praying for God to guide Tinubu to be a successful leader. How? Is this not an insult to God? Tinubu is mentally expired. He is too old to be president. It would be like asking God to make a man pregnant. This is the result of religious fanaticism. When common sense is substituted for blind faith.

2. Vedaxcool is also praising Buhari and claiming that Buhari has done well!! Can you imagine such a blatant disregard for truth and honesty? What exactly is he praising Buhari for? The worst economic recession in Nigerian history? The weakest Nigerian currency? Highest levels of terrorism and banditry in Nigerian history? A rigged election where Labour Party logos were not on some ballots?

Evil people can not resist doing evil. They will support evil.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Empiree, just look at this corrupt individual.

1. He is praying for God to guide Tinubu to be a successful leader. How? Is this not an insult to God? Tinubu is mentally expired. He is too old to be president. It would be like asking God to make a man pregnant. This is the result of religious fanaticism. When common sense is substituted for blind faith.

2. Vedaxcool is also praising Buhari and claiming that Buhari has done well!! Can you imagine such a blatant disregard for truth and honesty? What exactly is he praising Buhari for? The worst economic recession in Nigerian history? The weakest Nigerian currency? Highest levels of terrorism and banditry in Nigerian history? A rigged election where Labour Party logos were not on some ballots?

Evil people can not resist doing evil. They will support evil.

Am trying to read sense in your write-up but I can't find one. Nigeria is a Muslim country. Deal with it. You can't beat Muslim population in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Empiree:
Am trying to read sense in your write-up but I can't find one. Nigeria is a Muslim country. Deal with it. You can't beat Muslim population in Nigeria

A sensible Muslim would be ashamed to say that Nigeria is a Muslim country (even if it were true).

Well, if corruption, banditry, economic and financial failure are things that are characteristics of your Muslim country, then it is a shame.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Empiree and vedaxcool, everyone knows that Buhari is a poor leader. Keep having him as your hero

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Em.piree and vedaxc.ool, everyone knows that Buhari is a poor leader. Keep having him as your hero

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
NaijaMemes:

A sensible Muslim would be ashamed to say that Nigeria is a Muslim country (even if it were true).

Well, if corruption, banditry, economic and financial failure are things that are characteristics of your Muslim country, then it is a shame.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Empiree, you and Buhari share the same level of IQ and education.....

....below average.

You both cannot hold a conversation or answer a question simply.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by CodingBlood: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Empiree:
Mailed you some minutes ago sir. Please do check.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:08am On Mar 15, 2023
My Kobo Advice to Makinde

I greet you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit.

I pray that you will end well.

Becareful of the Muslims! Beware of their rights.

It's good you know their weaknesses. They are sharply divided among themselves even though there are so many things that bound them together unlike in the christendom.

It's true their scholars are cheap and are easily bought once you give them token, rams for ileya and sponsor them for hajj. Their demands is not as high as Christian clergymen. Thank you for managing the Muslim clerics very well by feeding them.

My brother in the Lord, your Excellency, I know you don't pick calls nor respond to text messages that is why I'm using this mediums to reach you.

I want our Christian leaders to learn from what happened to the Igbos and Obedients. They use ethnicity and Christianity to campaign. See the results today. It has exposed the secret of our population.

Let us say the truth and shame the devil. In Oyo State, there are more Muslims than Christians. If we allow them to know that we are voting Makinde because he is a Christian, we may regret it by the time the Muslims are united and speak with one voice. Let us be careful the way we go about it.

Look at the number of Muslims supporting your Excellency. How many of our Christian leaders and clergymen are supporting Muslim candidates like that. I'm indeed convinced that the Muslims are more tolerant than us.

Majority of people who supported Akala who was a Christian are Muslims.

Your Excellency! If the truth must be said, there is a strong evidence that you don't show love to the Muslims enough. What you give them is not commensurate with the love they have for you.

The Muslim leaders, Aare Musulumi, the Imams and notable muslim politicians rallied round you despite the fact that you have sent out of your party not less than 100 promising Muslim politicians.

You seized the ticket from Sen Muhammed to give Mr. Joseph. You appointed more Christians in your government more than their sons and daughters but they still give you support. Your Excellency, your attitude is not christ-like. You have not portrayed yourself as a true follower of our Lord Jesus Christ. Your attitude is making the Muslims to regret following you against their son.

Again, why did you demolish their mosques? You said for public interest. Why did you name their mosque after you? Your argument that you used your personal money to build it does not hold water. Its a big lie. Why? Why must you use your personal money to build what government destroyed in the interest of public? It shows that you merely used public interest as an excuse, you just manifested your hatred against the muslims.

What you are doing can pitch the Muslims against the Christians in our state.

Your behaviour, injustice and marginalisation of the Muslims can force them to adopt Muslim/Muslim ticket in future. If they succeeded with it, I'm afraid it become the new normal and a Christian may find it difficult to win governorship in the future. Please take note and redress.

Muslims are very loving and compromising. Is it possible for the body of Christ to accept the illegal impeachment of any Christian governor or deputy with equanimity and calmness like the Muslims did when Ladoja and Olaniyan were impeached? We will shout at the roof top and even try to bring down the roof. The Muslims attitude, resign to fate, accepted kadara and moved on peacefully.

Are you the only Christian governor? Why is your own different? They Muslims love you and support you more than their sons yet you are not appreciative and reciprocate with good gestures.

Your Excellency count the number of prominent Muslims behind you and compare it with the number of Christian leaders supporting you.

Again, compare the love Muslims leaders have for you and the number of alfas who pray for you with the number of pastors who pray for you. The fact is that there are more Muslim behind you than Christians.

Your Excellency! Stop overriding the Muslims and taking their love for you for granted.

Mr. Governor sir, count the number of Muslim monarchs and Christian monarch drumming support for you.

I'm one of your supporters but I'm not fanatical about you. Many people don't know that you are not a born again Christian as they hold you. I do argue with anybody that there is nothing like Christian agenda in your mind. All what you have been doing is just your personal leadership deficiencies. It is bad, you don't behave like Jesus christ . Our pastors who wanted to advise you, you don't listen to their advice.

When someone told me that you don't pick the phone calls of the chief imam of Ibadan land, I told them you don't pick that of the CAN chairman too except when you need them.

My friends told me you can't boast of employing the children of the chief Imam of Ibadan land and other chief imams. I said ditto to some pastors.

Again, your attitude of use and dump and of lack of respect to elders is not ungodly and un christ-like.

You shall be healed in the Jesus mighty name.

Apostle Enoch Ayobami
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOOM πŸ’₯

George Udom Wrote:

The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North.

βœ“ Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

βœ“ Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free entrance to Nigeria at will, no complain.

βœ“ Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.

But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.

Pls who are the Religious Bigots?

Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN?

In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?

So people of God, let's ask ourselves who are the real Religious Bigots before we make another major mistake as a people.

Signed: George Udom
National Coordinator
Progressive volunteers for Tinubu [PVT-2023]
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Lukuluku69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Empiree:
BOOM πŸ’₯

George Udom Wrote:

The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North.

βœ“ Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.

βœ“ In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

βœ“ Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free entrance to Nigeria at will, no complain.

βœ“ Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.

But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.

Pls who are the Religious Bigots?

Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN?

In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?

So people of God, let's ask ourselves who are the real Religious Bigots before we make another major mistake as a people.

Signed: George Udom
National Coordinator
Progressive volunteers for Tinubu [PVT-2023]

Salam Alaikum Akhi,

Saw this on the Internet.

Just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Look at these jokers. Muslims are always the victims and never the oppressors.

Even when they kill atheists and other non Muslims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by niyi123: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am Olaniyi, 37years, base in Lagos, public servant.
I am interested in muslim sister between the age of 24- 30years, AA genotype for serious relationship.
Please, I need a sincere lady not a player.
I can be reach on 07035549961

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Gbolafff(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Are you a chronic masturbator who's willing to stop but finding it very difficult to give up that devastating act irrespective of;
1) how long you're addicted,
2) gender
3) Time
4) Habit
Here is a 100 percent sure way which I've tested and still using that has helped me overcome it.
I don't have enough time to explain how I've been masturbating here, But I was able to overcome a 15 yrs addiction. Therefore, if you are finding it difficult to stop. Just Dm on WhatsApp

Remember it's free and comes with no cost, we will work you out of this shameful habit
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by NaijaMemes: 6:22pm On May 16, 2023
Shout out to Tbaba1234, vedaxcool, empiree, lanrexlan, udatso, sissie, fellis, albaqir usermane, question01, betathings, deols

Come oo. Is Tbaba dead? Saw a post about it on an old sports thread! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.