Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (256460 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:
lol. ..but you said in a thread last yr u cant beat ya wife grin grin grin See how I got you ;Dlawless victory cheesy grin

Lol, no flawless victory here because your analogy is not in line with what we discussed last year.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol.. I'll probably prevent such thing from happening in the first place. If however it had happened before i got there, I'll probably use punch to remove her tooth for her. angry angry

I will rather her slap me than my mum.
eheneneheheheeee grin grin grin abeg, make una no kil her ooo
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'll probably use punch to remove her tooth for her. angry angry

Oluwa ooo. what if she dies in the process of punching her?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Empiree:
Oluwa ooo. what if she dies in the process of punching her?

What if my mother had died in the process of slapping her? An old woman for Pete's sake sad
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What if my mother had died in the process of slapping her? An old woman for Pete's sake sad
Awon omo araye go tell you say "asiko mama lo de". But dem go tell you that you kill ya wife. Aye ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
More Reactions. .....

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:37am On Feb 07, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Watch This People. This is evil 100 percent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hh7xRIQMps
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Surah An-Noor, Verse 30:
قُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:34am On Feb 09, 2017
All humans are dead except those who have knowledge; and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds; and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere; and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry. ~Imam Al-Shafi‘i~
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5EgJr4J44

friendcoice rilwayne001

i know u two were talking about geographical location of ilorin etc. When u have time u may watch this. Really i agree with Sheik Habib on some his mpioint that Yoruba messed up Nigeria NOT Hausa. I remember Diya's regime. The SOB is bastard ijebu man
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5EgJr4J44

friendcoice rilwayne001

i know u two were talking about geographical location of ilorin etc. When u have time u may watch this. Really i agree with Sheik Habib on some his mpioint that Yoruba messed up Nigeria NOT Hausa. I remember Diya's regime. The SOB is bastard ijebu man

What do you mean Yoruba messed up Nigeria, not Mala? Both are always at the helm of affairs in this country. They both messed up this country. While Yoruba are tactically genius, Mala are thieves stealing more than half of Nigerian resources yet because of their greediness, they still have highest percentage of poverty and illiteracy.

# I will have to watch the video anyway to know what sheik Habib yawn.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, established brotherhood between the Muhajirun and the Ansar

Hadith no :3658

Narrated Sa`d''''s father:

When the emigrants reached Medina. Allah''''s Apostle established the bond of fraternity between `Abdur-Rahman and Sa`d bin Ar-Rabi. Sa`d said to `Abdur-Rahman, "I am the richest of all the Ansar, so I want to divide my property (between us), and I have two wives, so see which of the two you like and tell me, so that I may divorce her, and when she finishes her prescribed period (i.e. ''''Idda) of divorce, then marry her." `Abdur-Rahman said, "May Allah bless your family and property for you; where is your market?" So they showed him the Qainuqa'''' market. (He went there and) returned with a profit in the form of dried yogurt and butter. He continued going (to the market) till one day he came, bearing the traces of yellow scent. The Prophet asked, "What is this (scent)?" He replied, "I got married." The Prophet asked, "How much Mahr did you give her?" He replied, "I gave her a datestone of gold or a gold piece equal to the weight of a date-stone." (The narrator, Ibrahim, is in doubt as to which is correct.)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Love of the Ansar is part of belief

Hadith no :3662

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "The sign of Belief is to love the Ansar, and the sign of hypocrisy is to hate the Ansar."
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
AlBaqir:

What do you mean Yoruba messed up Nigeria, not Mala? Both are always at the helm of affairs in this country. They both messed up this country. While Yoruba are tactically genius, Mala are thieves stealing more than half of Nigerian resources yet because of their greediness, they still have highest percentage of poverty and illiteracy.

# I will have to watch the video anyway to know what sheik Habib yawn.
they contributed by a very good percentage at least.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
Love of the Ansar is part of belief

Hadith no :3662

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "The sign of Belief is to love the Ansar, and the sign of hypocrisy is to hate the Ansar."

So, what's your view on the ayah that says many of the Ansar were Munafiq whose nifaq is even deep?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 10:
وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 10:
وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

# First, Munafiq doesn't have faith. So, this verse never refer to them.

# The ayah above was revealed far before surah Tawbah vs 101 where Allah exposed the hypocrisy that is deeply rooted among the Ansar. Allah cursed them and promised them double chastisements.

# The hadith you quoted says " Loving the Ansar is part of Iman and hating them is Nifaq". To be fair, we might ask: Which members of Ansar is the hadith referring to since there were lots of Munafiqun among them who will enter hell fire? It can never be all of them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nuhu Tahir:
CHANGE YOUR CALLER RING BACK TUNE FROM MUSIC TO HADITH.

Salamualaikum warahmatulllahi wabarakatuhu. You can now change the music people hear from your phone anytime they call you to Short Hadith of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.

FOR MTN USERS: SEND ANY CODE BELOW TO 4100 TO SUBSCRIBE @N50/MONTHLY

0768219-Hadith on acceptance
0768220-Hadith on good deeds
0768221-Hadith on kindness
0768222-Hadith on Concern
0768223-Hadith on Patience
0768224-Hadith on hell
0768225-Hadith on mercy
0768226-Hadith on speak good
0768227-Hadith on brothers
0768228-Hadith on Khuthba

FOR ETISALAT USERS: SEND ANY CODE BELOW TO 251 TO SUBSCRIBE @N50/MONTHLY

901684-Hadith on Repentance
901687-Hadith on Patience
901691-Hadith on Brothers
901688-Hadith on hell
901693-Hadith on Concern
901692-Khutbah Hajjah
901690-Hadith on speak good
901689-Hadith on mercy
901686-Hadith on Kindness
901685-Hadith on good deeds

GLO AND AIRTEL COMING SOON.

Kindly re-broadcast or re-post to others Jazakallahu khairan.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lord have mercy.. Too much with Nigerian politicians

http://naijagists.com/ex-nnpc-md-andrew-yakubu-arrested-detained-in-kano-by-efcc-for-claiming-ownership-of-9-8m-loot/

http://naijagists.com/photo-efcc-uncovers-diezanis-37-5m-15-storey-apartment-building-mansion-in-banana-island-ikoyi-lagos/

albaqir, tola9ja rilwayne

Really, sincerely, these are enough to stall Bukhari administration. This is crazy.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Empiree:
Lord have mercy.. Too much with Nigerian politicians

http://naijagists.com/ex-nnpc-md-andrew-yakubu-arrested-detained-in-kano-by-efcc-for-claiming-ownership-of-9-8m-loot/

http://naijagists.com/photo-efcc-uncovers-diezanis-37-5m-15-storey-apartment-building-mansion-in-banana-island-ikoyi-lagos/

albaqir, tola9ja rilwayne

Really, sincerely, these are enough to stall Bukhari administration. This is crazy.

Bro. Fear Allah and do not oppose leader for whatever they did. It is in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim. You must continue to endure the pain and turn to God to change the situation. Do not condemn them, and protesting against them is kufr.

# Abi be koni tintingz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
^^^ Bunch of crazy thieves. Imagine 9.8 million dollars. He want carry am go grave ni?! Eyi ta kuku gbo niyen how about many others.

# But please where are those money ended up?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

Bro. Fear Allah and do not oppose leader for whatever they did. It is in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim. You must continue to endure the pain and turn to God to change the situation. Do not condemn them, and protesting against them is kufr.

Lol, beeni ooo, stoic syndrome people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin was going to say related comment shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^ Bunch of crazy thieves. Imagine 9.8 million dollars. He want carry am go grave ni?! Eyi ta kuku gbo niyen how about many others.

# But please where are those money ended up?
That's $1 million question that i can not answer cheesy

They have been "recovering" looted money since OBJ

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (233) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.