Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (255680 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Empiree:
So Sheik Onikijipa was right when he said Crude Oil is made from our ancestors bones. This appears to be in line with scientists findings. perhaps, we can also debate this further with our masters here sino, albaqir, tintingz.

I honestly did not know this before until i listened to Sheik's lecture. I found this brief scientific elements online

Allah is great.

Also shows that Dr. Zakir Naik was right when he said our human dead bodies vitalizes the earth in his argument against those who questioned burying the dead rather than cremation.
It is still a debate whether fossil fuel was gotten from dead organism of billion-million years ago, but all scientists partially agree that plants, dinosaur and other decomposed dead organism were involved in creation of fossil fuel.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Human's age on earth is proven to be around 60,000 years ago. That is too small for the earth to reform into crude oil. Crude oil is believed to be remnants of sea animals, land animals and plants died and decomposed billions of years ago.
Exactly, this even shows that living organism existed before modern humans.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
tintingz:
It is still a debate whether fossil fuel was gotten from dead organism of billion-million years ago, but all scientists partially agree that plants, dinosaur and other decomposed dead organism were involved in creation of fossil fuel.
AlBaqir:

Human's age on earth is proven to be around 60,000 years ago. That is too small for the earth to reform into crude oil. Crude oil is believed to be remnants of sea animals, land animals and plants died and decomposed billions of years ago.

Perhaps, his statement his very close to this. It is said that it takes up 300yrs before these mentioned species transform to crude oil. How confirmed is 60k age of human on earth.I found this

How Long Have Humans Been On Earth? While our ancestors have been around for about six million years, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Civilization as we know it is only about 6,000 years old, and industrialization started in the earnest only in the 1800s.Jan 26, 2006
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
^^^

Sheik Onikijipa might be referring to ancestors mentioned in scientific fact up there. Modern humans could not have been source of crude oil for obvious reason
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

Sheik Onikijipa might be referring to ancestors mentioned in scientific fact up there. Modern humans could not have been source of crude oil for obvious reason

# Bible says 6,000 years

# Sunni hadith estimated 8,000 years

With research, discoveries and records, man (homo sapiens) is around 60,000 years.

# Onikijipa?. He knows nothing but ògùn. Alawo ni. Perhaps he's referring to mythical orunmila, obatala et al.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:14am On Mar 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Bible says 6,000 years

# Sunni hadith estimated 8,000 years

With research, discoveries and records, man (homo sapiens) is around 60,000 years.

# Onikijipa?. He knows nothing but ògùn. Alawo ni. Perhaps he's referring to mythical orunmila, obatala et al.
Lol...i disagree. He actually said "awon oni mimo ati awon ojogbon" (referring to scientists)
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Empiree:
Lol...i disagree. He actually said "awon oni mimo ati awon ojogbon" (referring to scientists)

He's an illiterate and that's why he got the info wrong.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

Lmao grin grin the man is weird though!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lmao grin grin the man is weird though!
His daughter graduated last year sef!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
His daughter graduated last year sef!

Really? From your school i guess, no?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Really? From your school i guess, no?
Yeah, economics, he came and that's the first time I saw him.

I don dey hear the guy name since, awon to gbona feli feli grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
Yeah, economics, he came and that's the first time I saw him.

I don dey hear the guy name since, awon to gbona feli feli grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Amoto94(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
*WHY HOMOSEXUALITY IS PROHIBITED IN ISLAM*

Given current events, it is crucial for Muslim *parents and educators* to understand _homosexual identity politics_ and learn how to protect their children from *insidious propaganda*. Please read and spread this book amongst your friends, families and social networks:

https://archive.org/details/islam-homosexuality-book

Includes:

● The ‘Born Gay’ Hoax - Exposing the Fraud from the Words of Homosexual Activists Themselves and Dismantling the Alleged Evidences

● Lifting The Lid On The
Homosexual-Pedophilia Connection With Undeniable Evidence

● Protecting Your Child From Premature Hyper-Sexualization and the Homosexual Agenda in Schools

● Predatory Pedophiles Lurking Within Gay Activism, Education, Entertainment and Politics Who Ride on the Wave of Homosexual Identity Politics to Facilitate Easier Access to Your Children in the Name Of Sexual Freedom Rights for Children

● Exposing the Attempts to Remove Masculinity and Femininity from Your Sons and Daughters and the Transgender Agenda

● Exposing How the Agenda of the Degenerate Homosexual-Pedophile, Alfred Kinsey, is Being Advanced in Your Child's Schoolroom

● Hundreds of Individual Pieces of Evidence Establishing the Link Between Homosexuality, Lowering the Age of Consent, "Child Sexual Rights" and Predatory Pedophilia amongst Homosexuals.

Download, read and spread far and wide!

https://archive.org/details/islam-homosexuality-book
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
SICKLE CELL THERAPY
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39142971

This is an amazing breakthrough. What has those dirty bearded troglodytes offer the world with their evil bid'a fatawa?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:
SICKLE CELL THERAPY
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-39142971

This is an amazing breakthrough. What has those dirty bearded troglodytes offer the world with their evil bid'a fatawa?

They have brought "cave-thinking" and backwardness to
humanity, destroyed livelihoods and nations, and spread
terror and hate across the globe.

# Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, AND I HAVE
BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS WITH TERROR
(cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2977

# Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Messenger said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to
fight against the people until they testify that none has the
right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is
Allah's Messenger, and offer the prayers perfectly and give
the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih al-Bukhari 25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, AND I HAVE
(cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2977

# Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih al-Bukhari 25
There's nothing in the above link you posted that warrants you to lament and hit your face. If you are frustrated, go somewhere else and pour it out rather than transferring aggression here!

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
There's nothing in the above link you posted that warrants you to lament and hit your face. If you are frustrated, go somewhere else and pour it out rather than transferring aggression here!

grin Now a troglodyte is talking.

# Why won't I lament when Muslims who used to be amongst the best in medicine, technology, art etc which they offer mankind, have nothing to offer again other than hates via cursed fatawa based on certain ahadith?!

# Its a shame when such lies above are tagged "hadith of Nabi". And cavemen like you will die defending it since an alleged author, Bukhari document it.

# We have not sent you but as a mercy to mankind.

That verse summarize my lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin Now a troglodyte is talking.

# Why won't I lament when Muslims who used to be amongst the best in medicine, technology, art etc which they offer mankind, have nothing to offer again other than hates via cursed fatawa based on certain ahadith?!

# Its a shame when such lies above are tagged "hadith of Nabi". And cavemen like you will die defending it since an alleged author, Bukhari document it.

# We have not sent you but as a mercy to mankind.

That verse summarize my lamentation.
Matam Chimpanzee, like I said earlier, pour out your frustration elsewhere. If your "tyre head ayatoilets" haven't paid you your stipends for chest beating, be patient, they will soon.

Any reasonable who reads the link above would ultimately confirm you're probably sick. Let's look at it like this: You posted a link of how there's a breakthrough success in helping sickle cell patients and you immediately start cursing and lamenting, like who does that?

And for the record, it's you guys that create dumb and unintelligent Fatwas. Example, is when some of your ayatoilets acknowledged the fact that Shias should not have dealings with Kurds(even Fayli Shia Kurds) because they're some kind of Jinns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Narrated Abu Huraira:

Sahih al-Bukhari 2977

# Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Sahih al-Bukhari 25
With this Hadith, our cave-thinking people will still say Prophet Muhammad (SA) is/was a mercy to mankind, what an irony. grin

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
tintingz:
With this Hadith, our cave-thinking people will still say Prophet Muhammad (SA) is/was a mercy to mankind, what an irony. grin

Abi o. Two opposite characters, yet they will argue its the same. Welcome to the world of troglodytes.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

Abi o. Two opposite characters, yet they will argue its the same. Welcome to the world of troglodytes.
One of the reasons I stop defending the so called hadiths.

Muslims knows some hadiths are full of violent and barbaric act, they still hold on to it for some imaginary sake.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers. (Q 3:151 Picthall)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
tintingz:

Muslims knows some hadiths are full of violent and barbaric act, they still hold on to it for some imaginary sake.

Its an age-long brainwashed program which unfortunately continue to these days. In their world, everything in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim are perfect, and if you ask them "exactly like Quran"? They will say "No. After Quran, are those books."

Sahih Bukhari, a book written 100+ years after the death of its alleged author. A man who never met any sahabah or Tabi'in. Even the earliest version of "his book" compiled was revealed to have had only 52 pages. Today we have almost 12/13 volumes with 1000

tintingz:

Its an age-long brainwashed program which unfortunately continue to these days. In their world, everything in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim are perfect, and if you ask them "exactly like Quran"? They will say "No. After Quran, are those books."

Sahih Bukhari, a book written 100+ years after the death of its alleged author. A man who never met any sahabah or Tabi'in. Even the earliest version of "his book" compiled was revealed to have had only 52 pages with several pages blank. Today we have almost 12/13 volumes with 1000s of ahadith.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tbaba1234: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
tintingz:

Do you know that Islam guides conduct not just in peace times but in times of war?

Do you know, that there were times where the opposing Army, fled out of fear?

If you are involved in a battle, fear in the hearts of your combatant is a good thing.

Islam is a peaceful religion but not a pacifist religion. We will fight if the occasion calls for it, to defend our family or loved ones. Striking fear in the hearts of your enemies might be a good thing then.

You can not understand the Quran without understanding the hadiths because they provide a Context. If a hadith sounds harsh, perhaps you need a deeper understanding of the context.

I am afraid of some of your utterances, sometimes. Intellectual humility.

5 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
sino:

We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers. (Q 3:151 Picthall)
Akhee, hey, here's another one

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Qur'an 9:5

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
Akhee, hey, here's another one

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Qur'an 9:5
But one would have thought AlBaqir knew these verses exists in the Qur'an, and there are appropriate explanations, adequate analysis and contextual understandings, which ought to have made the narration a non-issue.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
sino:

But one would have thought AlBaqir knew these verses exists in the Qur'an, and there are appropriate explanations, adequate analysis and contextual understandings, which ought to have made the narration a non-issue.

come on.....don't you know a sunni five year old kid knows the Qur'an better than these rawaafid?

4 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
sino:

His case is just pathetic, whenever he sees no one is falling his Shia propaganda, he quickly shifts to just misguide. If you don't subscribe to my shi'i teachings, then you must be misguided at all cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
tbaba1234:

Do you know that Islam guides conduct not just in peace times but in times of war?

Do you know, that there were times where the opposing Army, fled out of fear?
Oh yeah, Mr. Tu'baba this is what we tell the non-muslims, it is not new to me as I've defended this with the Christians in the past. The terror in the hadith's is NOT different from that of old testament bible. In fact I knew this as a Muslim then(even many Muslims too) I just defend the hadith for whatever sake. Ofcos there are times early Muslims fought for self-defense and there are many times they went conquering nations just for them to accept Allah, Muhammad (SA) and Islam, the hadith Albaqir posted is an example.

And NOTE my post here was not about Islam but the so called hadith.

If you are involved in a battle, fear in the hearts of your combatant is a good thing.

Islam is a peaceful religion but not a pacifist religion. We will fight if the occasion calls for it, to defend our family or loved ones. Striking fear in the hearts of your enemies might be a good thing then.
And forcing people with terror to accept Islam is part of good thing? Go and read the hadith with open mind, I've done that and they don't make any sense to me.

What gave birth to boko haram, ISIS, Al-shabab and co?

You can not understand the Quran without understanding the hadiths because they provide a Context. If a hadith sounds harsh, perhaps you need a deeper understanding of the context.
Which context again? Those words are plain and clear like guguru and epa, read the hadith Albaqir quoted again imagine a Prophet said to be "mercy to mankind" made this statement "I've been made victorious with terror". I will accept this statement if it was Adolf Hitler.

And was the Quran not completed?

I am afraid of some of your utterances, sometimes. Intellectual humility.
OK thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

Sahih Bukhari, a book written 100+ years after the death of its alleged author. A man who never met any sahabah or Tabi'in. Even the earliest version of "his book" compiled was revealed to have had only 52 pages. Today we have almost 12/13 volumes with 1000

Real brainwahed program and it obviously happening till date.

Thank God many south-west Muslims here in Nigeria don't know about this brainwashed program , we would have end up like the northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

come on.....don't you know a sunni five year old kid knows the Qur'an better than these rawaafid?

But AlBaqir was a Sunni before becoming a Shi'a, at least he would have learnt about these ayaat then even if he is now more preoccupied with other matters... I'm not understanding this Shi'a matter at all o, it is discombobulating me undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
His case is just pathetic, whenever he sees no one is falling his Shia propaganda, he quickly shifts to just misguide. If you don't subscribe to my shi'i teachings, then you must be misguided at all cost.

It is very pathetic, I pray Allah (SWT) guides him and make him see his errors before it is too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (233) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.