Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45217 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ba7man(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tittos: There is nothing different between whAt he is doing and what Aregbesola is doing. The governor is now holding marathon meeting with civil servants and teachers, trying to appease them. Also calling on all owners of properties demolished way back 2011 to come claim their compensation. Its all part of politics. Its left for the electorates to see who is honest and who isn't (I doubt if there is though). Obama won his election largely due to his laid back look that everyone could chill with. My problem is with the masked guy behind him. Is he a guard or a militant? Nigerian politicians will never learn. They keep empowering thugs just to win elections. Later that guy will go and form a militant group with the arms and money that was given to him during election, then turn to be a nuisance for the government.
At least Aregbesola is trying to solve problems he left unattended to and appease people he might have wronged.

What problem is Omisore solving or who is he appeasing by eating guguru in public??

Politics for dummies.

14 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by youngmonie: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lucky77: WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ??

Na him na....in conjunction with MR OBJ AND PDP has decided to recycle them

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
A humble man to the core.
may God grant you victory. amen

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Naijaonlinebiz: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make $100 - to $200 weekly doing simple online businesses

for more enquaries call
email.
Creationinternetwealth@gmail.com
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by bdemix(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Politics grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by c0llynz02: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Let him get his bags of rice ready.
The party will the better rice always wins in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by goalburner(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
deebrain:

i don haf bonvita. i haf milo.
Abeg share me some too
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by c0llynz02: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: A humble man to the core.
Guy you dey kill this people o!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Ayire(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.
I guess u ar the only one that sees the gun..... All I see is mask ,rope arnd d guys neck and okada.
God should just let the better man rule, they all are the same selfish f$#ed up idi.ots

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Mintayo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
To think that this man will contest for a public office is disheartening.

6 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
When I see political nobodies like all these e-warriors tearing their clothes over PDP APC bruhaha,I feel nothing but pity.

Take these guys seriously at your own peril.tomorrow someone will call this one grassroot and people friendly politician.

ssultana:

Aswear!!!!they want to dethrone the likes of I go die grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
It doesn't matter what he does cos the electorates for once in Nigeria are becoming relevant.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by abu12: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
If fayose can use this trick to win ekiti election, this senator can win. All what people need now is bag of rice shekena

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sharing of rice will follow.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by 9jahubcom(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
blacksta: He is a mumu

copycat with no fundamental policies
he wants to copy his way to government - People are not fooled by this sham

u harsh o
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
mugu
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by deebrain(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nigerian politicians are good models. This pic goes well in advertising the packaging of the popcorn he is eating.

And please! it will be one out of a hundred cases that someone will dress up like this and go to buy this snack from a local market. I thought we are in 2014.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by M4gunners: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chei see midday Boko Haram. Abeg make una no vote this Man in o, na player he go be.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Opiosko: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
himkers: He's too fat for a lean treasury state like Osun
Werey!! cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by mallorca(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
With 2015 election just around the corner

14 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
. . . like your clueless President?

6 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by biafransoul: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
c0llynz02: Let him get his bags of rice ready.
The party will the better rice always wins in the South West.

So you mean Tinubu and his APC boys have so impoverished the people of the South West? What a shame!!! APC my foot

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by biafransoul: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Amen
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by hikmojj(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
How has that solved pple's problem and how that increase my CGPA
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by mkoabiola: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ds man wil never govern my dear state.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
If only voting for him will liberate osun from Janjaweedism no wahala..........

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Yoney007(f): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kokanye...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by youngmonie: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kassidy4luv: If only voting for him will liberate osun from Janjaweedism no wahala..........
biafran soul:
Amen

I see some IGBO people here just supporting this man they know nothing about, all becuase he is a PDP member, please ask wht omisore did when he was first there as governor?...NOTHING and this is all PDP have to offer the people of OSUN? Olorun maje.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oluamid(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
What is good for the Fayose is also good for the Omisore afterall, they are both in PDP. This may be the next best thing after 'rice-sharing'.

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Eneze1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omisore can't win in Osun state, he doesn't have a good reputation to pull that through. This is a different ball game entirely from what played out in Ekiti state. Fayose is a man of the people whether he is PDP, APC or Labour, people will still vote for him, Fayemi on the other hand did try in regards to infrastructure development but he was not connected to the grassroots. I hope the best man wins

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.