Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45216 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dubienatti(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

May God bless you for not hiding that truth. I have friends who are very strong PDP members, I spoke at length on phone with one of them and I quote "To be sincere, Aregbe is a transformer, even though he messed up in some areas, which I believe is a gross mistake any man could make, but Omisore is never a replacement for Aregbesola. A dead Aregbesola is better than a living Omisore". That's what my friend said. When I asked why, he sed even in the party, several pple are against him. They wanted the likes of Fatai Akinbade, etc but dey were nt given the chance. So I believe, come August 9, pple of Osun know the right thing to do
bros b kiaful cos dis was d exact words used on fayose...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: He actually said and I quote ''Mo ti san owo awon dindinrin yen o, mi je won lowo mon o(have paid those slowpoke salary o,am no longer owning them '' heard it from my dad and 3 different teachers from different, heard he said it in one of is campaign life on OSBC TV and Radio. You lie a lot sha, through out Oyinlola regime there was never a strike in public schools in osun state(don't know about tertiary institution) Oyinlola was the workers darling cos he pays there salary latest the 5th of the following month. There is no school you will go in Osun state that you won't see Oyinlola OYIN ni o building but aregbesola as been demolishing them because Oyinlola name is writing boldly infront of all is building. It wasn't Oyinlola that abuse the people at Gbagede Oro it was is deputy Erelu. Its not even abuse its an advice. She was asked about the UNIOSUN school fees (95k) at the time for freshers, that the money was too much and she advice the people that if you can't pay UNIOSUN school fees, LAUTECH(which is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun) is there for who can't afford UNIOSUN.

Mr man stop lieing

It seems you're always being told everything...Oyinlola's words are more abusive than that of Aregbe...come to think of it, what was he thinking when he splitted a single university into 6 different towns? And also the fees were so crazy that many civil servants could not even send their children to UNIOSUN. Do u remember, it was Aregbe who reduced the school fees when he came in. Yu said Aregbesola demolished those low-standard school buildings Oyinlola and his friends built 'cos Oyin Ni o' was written on them. Pls can you compare the quality of buildings Aregbe did to that of Oyinlola? Don't forget dat Oyinlola's bldgs were just a block of about 10-12 low quality classroom buildings...and did Aregbe write his name on any of these buildings?

Open your eyes well, when you go out and listen to the right news, always.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
If you like hate Osun people and dont come to Osun again after the result of Aug 9. Our destinies are in our hand. We dont dont want anyone who cant feel what Osun people are feeling at d moment. Face your state. We can govern our state by ourselves

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: God go bless you, some people who don't know anything about what happened back then have been brain washed to believe what the APC propaganda machine feeds them without know what truly happened back then. I heard Olagbaju(the house member who blocked the impeachment of Omisore) was shot by the assassins in front of a police station in Ife
Ife people loved that guy. I remember that period. He actually ran to the station for protection. The locals still talk about that event till now. I lived in ife from 2001 - 2007.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
dubienatti: bros b kiaful cos dis was d exact words used on fayose...

Bros, am no politician at all. But av lived in Osun State for about 2decades now. The case in Ekiti is distinctly different from that of Osun. I don't see what a party can offer, I try to see the positive sides of an individual's achievements. Thanks
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
A strong member of APC lamenting at a corner today. He said 'when PDP was sharing rice, APC was busy taking d pictures for propaganda reasons, by d time they realised propaganda cant work...it was already late when APC was sharing N5k to voter on election day'
He realised they got it wrong here in Osun too but its too late to mend fence with workers'
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dubienatti(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

Bros, am no politician at all. But av lived in Osun State for about 2decades now. The case in Ekiti is distinctly different from that of Osun. I don't see what a party can offer, I try to see the positive sides of an individual's achievements. Thanks
o.koo..but remenba it is risky to underrate d underrated..
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by kasco27: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good people of osun state can not afford tơ̴̴̮͡ go back to dark age, where government officials will be lavishing the state treasury in hotels and sleeping wt young ladies all around. They've dedicated themselves to support aregbe on his good governance to paddle the affairs of the state of osun till 2018. We can not allow thurgery, drunkard, furnicators, killers to govern our state, if he like let him take his breakfast, lunch and dinners at motor garage people in osun state can not fall to their trick. Secure your future, support the candidature of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for 2nd term in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Alubosa: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.

Ode! aburo oponu! aka mufutau olodo! thats a Barret MR8-EXACTO desert arm stealth surgical precision trained sniper rifle. Next time do your home work well before you post here on NL.....sule dindinrin....one would expect a daft person like u to ask who he's trying to take down with that kind of monster!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dubienatti(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

It seems you're always being told everything...Oyinlola's words are more abusive than that of Aregbe...come to think of it, what was he thinking when he splitted a single university into 6 different towns? And also the fees were so crazy that many civil servants could not even send their children to UNIOSUN. Do u remember, it was Aregbe who reduced the school fees when he came in. Yu said Aregbesola demolished those low-standard school buildings Oyinlola and his friends built 'cos Oyin Ni o' was written on them. Pls can you compare the quality of buildings Aregbe did to that of Oyinlola? Don't forget dat Oyinlola's bldgs were just a block of about 10-12 low quality classroom buildings...and did Aregbe write his name on any of these buildings?

now i know y aregbe d own dos workers.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
If what we hear from Osun workers is anything to go by.... the result is out then.

But listen, I have a lot of riends at the party top of APC, one of them said 'workers did not vote for ACN in 2007 and it won.....we dont need their votes'

I did not say a word becos I was d only non-APC there...but d guy still thinks Justice Ayo Salami is still in service ni?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

Haha, After (4)four good years. 1)Oya tell how many of the so called Mega school as Aregbe completed since he assume power not upto 10. 2)How many state road as Aregbe completed- ZERO 3)How many federal road as Aregbe completed - ZERO. 4)Where is the Air Port he promised will be ready this year may? 5) When last did water come out of your tap- over 3 month. 6)Where is the Phone company he promised ? Where are all the state allocation going, he doesn't even workers salary regularly. Its the beginning of is project we usually see, we are not seeing the completed projects in Osun
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj: A strong member of APC lamenting at a corner today. He said 'when PDP was sharing rice, APC was busy taking d pictures for propaganda reasons, by d time they realised propaganda cant work...it was already late when APC was sharing N5k to voter on election day'
He realised they got it wrong here in Osun too but its too late to mend fence with workers'

Bros, dat APC member is one of those pple who joins any political party cos of money...like I sed, am no politician and I don't work for any of them, but I appreciate good governance. If Omisore is voted, I pray that what happened to Oyo State people during Akala's regime won't happen in Osun State
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Muhaymin(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: He actually said and I quote ''Mo ti san owo awon dindinrin yen o, mi je won lowo mon o(have paid those slowpoke salary o,am no longer owning them '' heard it from my dad and 3 different teachers from different, heard he said it in one of is campaign life on OSBC TV and Radio. You lie a lot sha, through out Oyinlola regime there was never a strike in public schools in osun state(don't know about tertiary institution) Oyinlola was the workers darling cos he pays there salary latest the 5th of the following month. There is no school you will go in Osun state that you won't see Oyinlola OYIN ni o building but aregbesola as been demolishing them because Oyinlola name is writing boldly infront of all is building. It wasn't Oyinlola that abuse the people at Gbagede Oro it was is deputy Erelu. Its not even abuse its an advice. She was asked about the UNIOSUN school fees (95k) at the time for freshers, that the money was too much and she advice the people that if you can't pay UNIOSUN school fees, LAUTECH(which is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun) is there for who can't afford UNIOSUN. Mr man stop lieing

chai!! diaris god ooooo, diaris godu in everything we r doing. a seating gov'nor dat is seeking for reelection would Neva say dat, and r u d only one living in osun or u r just paid to throw cheap lies? and my guy, try to leave ur village for once, go outside world then u will appreciate wat aregbe is doing for u. he just want u to have a taste of a civilise world but if u still want d stinkingly mud houses, continue sharing lies God watching u. and lest we forget ogbeni was d one dat brought down d uniosun schl fees from 150, 250 and 300k to 50, 75 and 100k respectively. I just pity ur paymaster for wasting money on u cos u r not smart at all. like ganiu olaoluwa osun PDP chairman said and I quote "I have got my HND now, I'm going for my OND" I Neva dat kind thing in my entire life like sey I av my degree b4 going for my schl shirt lipsrsealed
Bash92: He actually said and I quote ''Mo ti san owo awon dindinrin yen o, mi je won lowo mon o(have paid those slowpoke salary o,am no longer owning them '' heard it from my dad and 3 different teachers from different, heard he said it in one of is campaign life on OSBC TV and Radio. You lie a lot sha, through out Oyinlola regime there was never a strike in public schools in osun state(don't know about tertiary institution) Oyinlola was the workers darling cos he pays there salary latest the 5th of the following month. There is no school you will go in Osun state that you won't see Oyinlola OYIN ni o building but aregbesola as been demolishing them because Oyinlola name is writing boldly infront of all is building. It wasn't Oyinlola that abuse the people at Gbagede Oro it was is deputy Erelu. Its not even abuse its an advice. She was asked about the UNIOSUN school fees (95k) at the time for freshers, that the money was too much and she advice the people that if you can't pay UNIOSUN school fees, LAUTECH(which is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun) is there for who can't afford UNIOSUN. Mr man stop lieing

chai!! diaris god ooooo, diaris godu in everything we r doing. a seating gov'nor dat is seeking for reelection would Neva say dat, and r u d only one living in osun or u r just paid to throw cheap lies? and my guy, try to leave ur village for once, go outside world then u will appreciate wat aregbe is doing for u. he just want u to have a taste of a civilise world but if u still want d stinkingly mud houses, continue sharing lies God watching u. and lest we forget ogbeni was d one dat brought down d uniosun schl fees from 150, 250 and 300k to 50, 75 and 100k respectively. I just pity ur paymaster for wasting money on u cos u r not smart at all. like ganiu olaoluwa osun PDP chairman said and I quote "I have got my HND now, I'm going for my OND" I Neva dat kind thing in my entire life like sey I av my degree b4 going for my schl shirt.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=oapbrown]

Bros, dat APC member is one of those pple who joins any political party
cos of money...like I sed, am no politician and I don't work for any of
them, but I appreciate good governance. If Omisore is voted, I pray that
what happened to Oyo State people during Akala's regime won't happen in
Osun State[/quote]

Ondo state people...there is God o. You collected free Kerosene brought to ur state before Ondo election....also, Osun APC put N1k bill inside 'big pen-biro' and 'sprayed' at Ondo people before the election. N7billion of Osun people waited in Ondo and APC came just 3rd.....there is God o.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dee60: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yoruba ronu!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dgitrader(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Alubosa:

Ode! aburo oponu! aka mufutau olodo! thats a Barret MR8-EXACTO desert arm stealth surgical precision trained sniper rifle. Next time do your home work well before you post here on NL.....sule dindinrin....one would expect a daft person like u to ask who he's trying to take down with that kind of monster!

relax, life can be unfair sometimes, dont give up, rather visit ..... world.guns.ru/assault/isr/tavor-tar-21-e.html
or google tavor tar 21 assault rifle.

then meet me in the other thread. no need to extend your frustration here.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: Haha, After (4)four good years. 1)Oya tell how many of the so called Mega school as Aregbe completed since he assume power not upto 10. 2)How many state road as Aregbe completed- ZERO 3)How many federal road as Aregbe completed - ZERO. 4)Where is the Air Port he promised will be ready this year may? 5) When last did water come out of your tap- over 3 month. 6)Where is the Phone company he promised ? Where are all the state allocation going, he doesn't even workers salary regularly. Its the beginning of is project we usually see, we are not seeing the completed projects in Osun

How much do you think Osun state generates as revenue and how much do you think its allocation is? Such Mega Projects, how much do you think they cost? Even in Lagos State, it takes years to finish such projects. Dos ten mega classroom buildings, can you compare them with Oyin Ni o's buildings? I'm talking in terms of the design technique, d materials, d nature of bldg and the construction tech...I bet you can't...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

How much do you think Osun state generates as revenue and how much do you think its allocation is? Such Mega Projects, how much do you think they cost? Even in Lagos State, it takes years to finish such projects. Dos ten mega classroom buildings, can you compare them with Oyin Ni o's buildings? I'm talking in terms of the design technique, d materials, d nature of bldg and the construction tech...I bet you can't...

why embarking on FG projects when u know ur allocation is too small to execute half of it in 4 year? Not just one...3 at d same time. osogbo to kwara boundry is still struggling at power line under Samyya, New ring road by Slava is just 10% done from Dele Yer sir to Ebunoluwa. Gbongan Rd is not 5% near a
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by shaw2(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Who is this man?
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
shops demolished for floral planting and megashops not ready in 4 years.Traders are getting poorer. The bring bricklayers from Lagos. Why wont Lagosians call us o'fools, o'dindinrin. Eyin o ti gbon
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Alubosa: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader:

relax, life can be unfair sometimes, dont give up, rather visit ..... world.guns.ru/assault/isr/tavor-tar-21-e.html
or google tavor tar 21 assault rifle.

then meet me in the other thread. no need to extend your frustration here.

Yepa!!! i don see mysef finish! Chisos!!!! see as small pikin wen suppose dey study em Social Study and Home Economics dey follow me dey argue gunz! O'l boy oya go sleep!!! C'mon go sleep before i flog u! U don forget say school dey 2moro abi.....? if i see u post any rubbish again......
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dgitrader(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Alubosa:

Yepa!!! i don see mysef finish! Chisos!!!! see as small pikin wen suppose dey study em Social Study and Home Economics dey follow me dey argue gunz! O'l boy oya go sleep!!! C'mon go sleep before i flog u! U don forget say school dey 2moro abi.....? if i see u post any rubbish again......
ignored
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by fairheven: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Why do we have clueless politicians?instead of this man focusing on and presenting his his manifesto to the people,he is buzy parading...all this years why has he not gone about eating guguru?because he want to campaign.if this man is the best that PDP can afford then somtin is wrong wit our psyche.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Alubosa: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: ignored

Next time say "i bow out" ......................................and dont forget to add "Boss"......gez u just did some research, that's why u have internet on ur palms anyways
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
I looked for this picture for the benefit of people doubting if that hooded guy is actually carrying a gun...I belif yu can see clearly for yourself now? My question is, what was Omisore doing with such guy in the public despite the numbers of security officials in his custody...dey called Omisore a thug, pple sed No he's not, but hasn't he proven it? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Muhaymin:

chai!! diaris god ooooo, diaris godu in everything we r doing. a seating gov'nor dat is seeking for reelection would Neva say dat, and r u d only one living in osun or u r just paid to throw cheap lies? and my guy, try to leave ur village for once, go outside world then u will appreciate wat aregbe is doing for u. he just want u to have a taste of a civilise world but if u still want d stinkingly mud houses, continue sharing lies God watching u. and lest we forget ogbeni was d one dat brought down d uniosun schl fees from 150, 250 and 300k to 50, 75 and 100k respectively. I just pity ur paymaster for wasting money on u cos u r not smart at all. like ganiu olaoluwa osun PDP chairman said and I quote "I have got my HND now, I'm going for my OND" I Neva dat kind thing in my entire life like sey I av my degree b4 going for my schl shirt lipsrsealed

chai!! diaris god ooooo, diaris godu in everything we r doing. a seating gov'nor dat is seeking for reelection would Neva say dat, and r u d only one living in osun or u r just paid to throw cheap lies? and my guy, try to leave ur village for once, go outside world then u will appreciate wat aregbe is doing for u. he just want u to have a taste of a civilise world but if u still want d stinkingly mud houses, continue sharing lies God watching u. and lest we forget ogbeni was d one dat brought down d uniosun schl fees from 150, 250 and 300k to 50, 75 and 100k respectively. I just pity ur paymaster for wasting money on u cos u r not smart at all. like ganiu olaoluwa osun PDP chairman said and I quote "I have got my HND now, I'm going for my OND" I Neva dat kind thing in my entire life like sey I av my degree b4 going for my schl shirt.
Lol, @me being paid. Mention those things that Aregbe is doing, List them here for the world to see. You are actually a liar, provide the proof that uniosun student are now paying 50 nd 75k. The least they pay as total school fees is still 95k. Check the school website o MR LIAR. UniOsun total school fees is between 95k-160k
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

why embarking on FG projects when u know ur allocation is too small to execute half of it in 4 year? Not just one...3 at d same time. osogbo to kwara boundry is still struggling at power line under Samyya, New ring road by Slava is just 10% done from Dele Yer sir to Ebunoluwa. Gbongan Rd is not 5% near a

Yu're only mentioning d ones he's nt completed, what of the ones he completed? Yu pple always complain he brot pple from Lagos, how many Osun State contractors can offer such high quality projects? Name any of the projects an Osun State indigenous contractor did...any notable one...even in the days of Adeleke, the road constructions were awarded to RCC and Kopek. That of Okefia to Dada Estate dat was done by Dekit Construction Coy, do yu know how many times dey've repaired it? So if yu're a contractor dat got a contract from the government, won't yu bring yur workers from wherever they are? As if Aregbe employed bricklayers, can't yu even hear yursef?

Why can't yu talk about all d drainages and dredging dis guy did? Almost every nook and cranny has drainages to prevent flood in Osun State. Yu're here talking only about the ones he didn't finish. Have yu ever thot Osogbo can be dat beautiful? Well...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: Lol, @me being paid. Mention those things that Aregbe is doing, List them here for the world to see. You are actually a liar, provide the proof that uniosun student are now paying 50 nd 75k. The least they pay as total school fees is still 95k. Check the school website o MR LIAR. UniOsun total school fees is between 95k-160k

So were you the one who reduced the fees to what they are now? I doubt if yu cud av afforded to attend Uniosun when it first started cos it was only a bit cheaper dan Bowen with inadequate facilities. Which reasonable school asks students to pay high school fees when it's just starting?
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by tit(f): 4:19am On Jul 02, 2014
oapbrown: I looked for this picture for the benefit of people doubting if that hooded guy is actually carrying a gun...I belif yu can see clearly for yourself now? My question is, what was Omisore doing with such guy in the public despite the numbers of security officials in his custody...dey called Omisore a thug, pple sed No he's not, but hasn't he proven it? SMH

He knows you people now.
Is it not you people that killed Olagbaju and Ige?
You want to take him out too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.