Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45358 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by kabba7(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2014
The southwest states of Nigeria will soon be under the control of criminals , Omisore now been repackaged as governor a well known killer .

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Olayinkaoj: Continued..... Since then mischievious people have been calling Omisore names. If PDP is that bad, why begging PDP members with money. I learn Adeleke collected N200m and being promised senatorial ticket.If that is a rumour, at least I saw Tinubu on TV begging Oyinlola to join APC in a desperate. bid to win Osun at all cost.

Osun people re hungry and angry becos APC has made d state people poorer. Kabiru who is Aregbesolas son handled N8b opon imo importation. You may say its bad belle but it was Tinubu who mistakingly revealled it at a function.
and I saw τђε̣ opon imo scam as a slap because τђε̣ way aregbe himself mentioned it was ""Kabiru lo sh'opon imo o"". Meaning you this mumu workers in τђε̣ Ministry Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Innovation and Technology got no brain to do something Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ such, Until kabiru delivers you pple....
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2014
tit:

He knows you people now.
Is it not you people that killed Olagbaju and Ige?
You want to take him out too?

You obviously donno the kind of person Omisore is...he's dat kind of man who has thugs and armed men walk with him in broad day light even when he was a deputy governor. If somebody of Omisore's age cud av removed Bola Ige's cap and also took his boys (armed to the teeth) to attack Akande in his office, do you think he's nt capable of doing such things? I doubt if he doesn't kno about Ige's death. And for yur info, Osun people are not violent people. Do yu even know he violently got that ticket to d guber, with the likes of Oyinlola and Adeleke not supporting him? Yu don't know Omisore!

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by hotwax: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Omisore is a street guy before his senatorial-abuja parliament stuffs. Ask Ife people, he eat and dine with the people.

Shut d f up
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by PointB: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2014
I don't like APC, but Omisore is that last person I wish on Osun State! Surely PDP can do better than this crook who famously won election from prison!

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Yes you are near but not correct..if we say they from Lagos what we are saying is about their connection with Tinubu. My brother no state road is completed under Aregbe o. Maybe u are taking LG road for state road.

okay, sentiments apart, is Aregbe fair to traders whose shops were demolished? I tot its Nigeria Railway that owns MDS area. Why d demolition without a ready alternative?

oapbrown:

Yu're only mentioning d ones he's nt completed, what of the ones he completed? Yu pple always complain he brot pple from Lagos, how many Osun State contractors can offer such high quality projects? Name any of the projects an Osun State indigenous contractor did...any notable one...even in the days of Adeleke, the road constructions were awarded to RCC and Kopek. That of Okefia to Dada Estate dat was done by Dekit Construction Coy, do yu know how many times dey've repaired it? So if yu're a contractor dat got a contract from the government, won't yu bring yur workers from wherever they are? As if Aregbe employed bricklayers, can't yu even hear yursef?

Why can't yu talk about all d drainages and dredging dis guy did? Almost every nook and cranny has drainages to prevent flood in Osun State. Yu're here talking only about the ones he didn't finish. Have yu ever thot Osogbo can be dat beautiful? Well...

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by seanet02: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2014
PointB: I don't like APC, but Omisore is that last person I wish on Osun State! Surely PDP can do better than this crook who famously won election from prison!
The first time you will speak with your upper chambers.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by molas02: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
let we dat stay in Osun state talk jor, we ar tireed of government dt does not care abt d indigen, they care abt lagosians, hungry is realy stricking in the state. go ask UNIOSUN student dere school fees now u go hear wuee, our parent salary is been deny, talk of Oyes he refuse giving them d stupid 10k as a month salary, and a stupid person will com here and start vomitn rubbish, d road no get head and tail, he said and i quote :d living ar nt yet to collect dere salary talkless of the poor: refering to pensionners, go ask how is market in the state, u go here we ar tire oo cus market ar nt moving, can hungry pipu ride car on d said road? No come here dey tell me dat
As for Omisore i bliv d man is coming to tell us his true nature, cus i bliv is never d man they said He is.
APC ar traitor
Political hepocrate
Political hipostror
They ar thugs
They ar looters
They ar perverse
Political higiager
They ar selfish
they ar all juvenilinalism, if a party will save Nigeria is nt and never APC cus they dt bliv in employment bt empowerment wit tippest
I tire for them, inshort the state is in critical condition and deflation i cant wait for August election....thos bastard will leave our land for Lagos and Kogi

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by enigmang: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Funny fact is most people criticising him here will NEVER VOTE in the election or are not even registered to vote in OSUN..

The man has scored cheap political points... He may have just have earned the vote of all those market women around the market square : and in Nigeria those are the actual people that vote....

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2014
enigmang: Funny fact is most people criticising him here will NEVER VOTE in the election or are not even registered to vote in OSUN..

The man has scored cheap political points... He may have just earned the vote of all those market women around the market square : and in Nigeria those are the actual people that vote....

Same said in Ekiti
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Olayinkaoj:
Yes you are near but not correct..if we say they from Lagos what we are saying is about their connection with Tinubu. My brother no state road is completed under Aregbe o. Maybe u are taking LG road for state road.

okay, sentiments apart, is Aregbe fair to traders whose shops were demolished? I tot its Nigeria Railway that owns MDS area. Why d demolition without a ready alternative?

Meanwhile these LG roads are done with Federal Govt allocations to LGs. And these monthly allocations have been used as loans and these LGs can't run there administration successfully again.. Maybe you don't know why τђε̣ local government employments can't be approved till date since it was announced- this is bcus τђε̣ remaining allocation can only pay for τђε̣ available staffs.. And after ekiti's result, aregbe called owner Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ d demolished shops that he will pay them after elections...... See aregbe is already caught in a tight corner and he has lost already.... His political associates confirmed he is now τђε̣ confused one....
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2014
enigmang: Funny fact is most people criticising him here will NEVER VOTE in the election or are not even registered to vote in OSUN..

The man has scored cheap political points... He may have just have earned the vote of all those market women around the market square : and in Nigeria those are the actual people that vote....
that's in Nigeria, not in osun.... Τђε̣ elites now have dia voters card intact and are coming out since diaz adequate security, don't get it twisted... Election wnt be left to illiterates never again..

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

Well, whether he's finished or not isn't actually my complain, but I believe his intentions have already been known. If Osun State would look like other states in d S-West, such are the developmental strategies we need and they involve a lot of money. Yu're talking about Market pple, it's always dsame everywhere, he gave dem an ultimatum to leave the ROADSIDES, but they refused, and he had to force dem away. Thesame with dos whom their houses were demolished. If he had left them, they could be there for the next 10yrs till the govt comes back to force them out again. What about the plank sellers at Alekuwodo, didn't he give them another site to build their market? I know you won't talk about that. Now, the thing is, I'll only blame him if he neva started any of these projects, but not completing is a matter of inflow of cash.

Back to d job being given to Tinubu, am happy yu sed Tinubu and I guess, yu're referring to Ratcon, cos Slava and Sammya don't belong to Ratcon, dey belong to some other strong politicians in Nigeria. And I'll ask yu, from the works dey've done, which of dem isn't good or not of high quality? Also, do yu want to deny that 50% of Osun State projects didn't go Oyinlola's family members when he was a governor for 7years? If I don't know of any, I know of NYSC camp in Ede, dualization of Abere-Olaiya road, etc. So this issue of favoring some pple with projects have been on ground ever since. But I think what matters most is the quality of what they deliver. So stop having hates for Lagos pple. Afterall, when his votes were sold to Oyinlola, they stood by him and made sure he got his seat back even after about 3yrs. And Lagos state has been transformed by this APC pple dat yu so much hate.

If you were a contractor and yu're his family member, would yu av rejected a contract from Aregbe? I'm sure yur answer is No. All I'm saying is, whatever happens, we shud learn to see d positive sides of things. Even if Aregbe would be replaced, it shouldn't be Omisore who doesn't even have the clue to develop an ordinary senatorial district, despite his experiences as a deputy governor.

If you would reply me, pls answer those questions stated above!

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by PointB: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2014
seanet02: The first time you will speak with your upper chambers.

First time? Either you are clearly mistaken or you certainly don't know me at all.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
molas02: let we dat stay in Osun state talk jor, we ar tireed of government dt does not care abt d indigen, they care abt lagosians, hungry is realy stricking in the state. go ask UNIOSUN student dere school fees now u go hear wuee, our parent salary is been deny, talk of Oyes he refuse giving them d stupid 10k as a month salary, and a stupid person will com here and start vomitn rubbish, d road no get head and tail, he said and i quote :d living ar nt yet to collect dere salary talkless of the poor: refering to pensionners, go ask how is market in the state, u go here we ar tire oo cus market ar nt moving, can hungry pipu ride car on d said road? No come here dey tell me dat
As for Omisore i bliv d man is coming to tell us his true nature, cus i bliv is never d man they said He is.
APC ar traitor
Political hepocrate
Political hipostror
They ar thugs
They ar looters
They ar perverse
Political higiager
They ar selfish
they ar all juvenilinalism, if a party will save Nigeria is nt and never APC cus they dt bliv in employment bt empowerment wit tippest
I tire for them, inshort the state is in critical condition and deflation i cant wait for August election....thos bastard will leave our land for Lagos and Kogi

Actually, your comments were not properly coordinated, but I'll reply yu based on what I think yu're saying? I guess you're a student in a tertiary institution. Can yu please state how much Uniosun students were paying during Oyinlola's time and how much dey pay now? Ever since Aregbe came into power, has he defaulted in payments like this before? I will assume yu live in d outskirts of Osogbo, prolly Ido-Osun or Ofatedo, but if not, have yu not enjoyed the extension and creation of roads in Osogbo? Yu talk of deflation, I guess yu meant the money in circulation has reduced. Mind yu, market people have always been saying there are no sales, cos Osun state is typically a civil servants' state and don't forget that a majority of them resigned from service recently, due to the pension scheme brot by yur beloved PDP. So yu expect Aregbe to start sharing money around?

Pls next time, look for facts before yu start typing with yur 15MB

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by enigmang: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: that's in Nigeria, not in osun.... Τђε̣ elites now have dia voters card intact and are coming out since diaz adequate security, don't get it twisted... Election wnt be left to illiterates never again..

AMEN....
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by molas02: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
if u care to kn, ask howmush is UNIOSUN fees i mean total payment nt only teusion fee, bt good enough to tell u am t a student i deal in petrolium and i kn d diffrent between wen PDP and APC ar governing Tax invaders, my wife operate a computer cafe and d market is chaged since APC came to power, i hav brother schooln at IRe polt and College of health Ilesha do u care to kn howmush dey pay.....u sit down dere dey talk after u must hav exorst ur energy from day to day campaign in hot weather without giving u a dem, even nt a drainnage as contract...guy i no fit shout open ur eyeball

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by seanet02: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2014
PointB:

First time? Either you are clearly mistaken or you certainly don't know me at all.
No be today
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by ba7man(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: that's in Nigeria, not in osun.... Τђε̣ elites now have dia voters card intact and are coming out since diaz adequate security, don't get it twisted... Election wnt be left to illiterates never again..
Don't forget the illiterates outnumber the upper and middle class 3:1.

Ekiti election is an example of their voting strength.

Southwest and Nigeria is still in a deeper hole than we thought.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by molas02: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
dis ur infor ar they from d source or fabrication and political propaganda,,,,,let dem catch u,,, dat just deformation of characters at court of law, ask ur Arebge d amt he paid for dat last week.....APC beggn PDP to com to their party yet dey said PDP ar nt a good party, what ar they? Old water in new botles
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by halmeyd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
molas02: let we dat stay in Osun state talk jor, we ar tireed of government dt does not care abt d indigen, they care abt lagosians, hungry is realy stricking in the state. go ask UNIOSUN student dere school fees now u go hear wuee, our parent salary is been deny, talk of Oyes he refuse giving them d stupid 10k as a month salary, and a stupid person will com here and start vomitn rubbish, d road no get head and tail, he said and i quote :d living ar nt yet to collect dere salary talkless of the poor: refering to pensionners, go ask how is market in the state, u go here we ar tire oo cus market ar nt moving, can hungry pipu ride car on d said road? No come here dey tell me dat
APC ar traitor
Political hepocrate
Political hipostror
They ar thugs
They ar looters
They ar perverse
Political higiager
They ar selfish
guy dnt say wat u dnt knw o,im a student of uniosun(ejigbo campus),in 2012,d man cut our school fees 4rm 180k to 130k(indigenes), he also cut school fees of other schools lyk OSCOTECH(from 50K to 25k),OSPOLY(from 40k to 20k)...Me sef no too lyk d man bt as a student i go vote 4 am 4 doz school fees cut.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Let us wait for the result. No more argument. I stay in Osogbo but I will travel to Ora Igbomina to cast my vote God willing.

But d insinuation that wld trail d election are:
1. Too many police and army scareed their supporters from coming out

2. They did not see their names on d register

3. A party shared garri

4. Rammadan did not make our pple to come out and vote

5. It was rigged

6. REC Akeju was transfered and so we are protesting his transfer

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
molas02: if u care to kn, ask howmush is UNIOSUN fees i mean total payment nt only teusion fee, bt good enough to tell u am t a student i deal in petrolium and i kn d diffrent between wen PDP and APC ar governing Tax invaders, my wife operate a computer cafe and d market is chaged since APC came to power, i hav brother schooln at IRe polt and College of health Ilesha do u care to kn howmush dey pay.....u sit down dere dey talk after u must hav exorst ur energy from day to day campaign in hot weather without giving u a dem, even nt a drainnage as contract...guy i no fit shout open ur eyeball

I guess Haymeld has answered yu properly, cos it seems yu don't even know ow much school fees Osun Students pay. Can you now see that yur facts are baseless? That aside, yu sed ur wife operates a cafe and the market has changed since APC came in. So APC pple stopped customers from coming to ur wife's cafe? When will yu understand some businesses don't last for long? How many pple still go to cafes this day, when internet has become 2 for 1naira? Mstchew

Yu talk about tax invaders, are they rightful tax u're meant to pay or not? Why're u just shying away from the truth? Recently, FG increased custom duties on imported cars to 35%, none of yu here has complained about that. Despite all d increments Jonathan has done in his regime plus the fact dat he doesn't have a clue to BH and Chibok girls, you still entrust yur lives in the hands of suc set of pple. If yu don't pay tax, how do yu expect the government to survive? How do u think Lagos state generate money for the projects they do? And so it is with evry developed state.

And FYI, I'm not a politician, am a professional and an entrepreneur...tho I do business in Osun state but my business office isn't even around there. So u can't see me in any campaign as u wrongly said. As much as I don't like Nigerian parties, I still think there are some politicians who see beyond the parties and have positive intentions...

Yu come here to complain about market pple, were there shops in a properly built market or just roadsides encroaching d road networks? Don't yu pple even think at all? When accidents happen, yu blame the devil, forgetting that there are barely spaces to manouver a vehicle who lost its brakes on the road. When yu go to any developed state in Nigeria, don't u see how well organized their markets and roads are? Just go to Akure, yu'll see for ursef...so if someone uses his initiative to make Osogbo a better place, he's committed a crime? SMH, I bet yu've never bin out of that small Osogbo town.

If u must know, I lived in Osogbo for about 2decades and I can say one of the reasons why some of us do business out of Osogbo is because, at a point, the state was lagging behind in terms of economy, but now, we're glad to go there once in a while and invest our money in the state, simply becos of d fresh developments.

As for me, I find some APC governors more prudent, tactical and organized than PDPs who lavish money on the royal fathers and their families cos they helped dem in rigging the elections. Have yu forgotten d numbers of cars bought for Ooni and his pple den and the amount of money spent at hotels evry Friday night?

4 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osun people would speak through their votes come Aug 9. Its anybody's chance. To me its not do or die. If d pple still need Aregbe he wld win if not, he wld go.Let d spirit of sportmanship reign supreme.

We have all been contributing via sentiments.

God bless Osun.

My prayer is that God pls make us prosper and be in good health in whose ever era

oapbrown:

Well, whether he's finished or not isn't actually my complain, but I believe his intentions have already been known. If Osun State would look like other states in d S-West, such are the developmental strategies we need and they involve a lot of money. Yu're talking about Market pple, it's always dsame everywhere, he gave dem an ultimatum to leave the ROADSIDES, but they refused, and he had to force dem away. Thesame with dos whom their houses were demolished. If he had left them, they could be there for the next 10yrs till the govt comes back to force them out again. What about the plank sellers at Alekuwodo, didn't he give them another site to build their market? I know you won't talk about that. Now, the thing is, I'll only blame him if he neva started any of these projects, but not completing is a matter of inflow of cash.

Back to d job being given to Tinubu, am happy yu sed Tinubu and I guess, yu're referring to Ratcon, cos Slava and Sammya don't belong to Ratcon, dey belong to some other strong politicians in Nigeria. And I'll ask yu, from the works dey've done, which of dem isn't good or not of high quality? Also, do yu want to deny that 50% of Osun State projects didn't go Oyinlola's family members when he was a governor for 7years? If I don't know of any, I know of NYSC camp in Ede, dualization of Abere-Olaiya road, etc. So this issue of favoring some pple with projects have been on ground ever since. But I think what matters most is the quality of what they deliver. So stop having hates for Lagos pple. Afterall, when his votes were sold to Oyinlola, they stood by him and made sure he got his seat back even after about 3yrs. And Lagos state has been transformed by this APC pple dat yu so much hate.

If you were a contractor and yu're his family member, would yu av rejected a contract from Aregbe? I'm sure yur answer is No. All I'm saying is, whatever happens, we shud learn to see d positive sides of things. Even if Aregbe would be replaced, it shouldn't be Omisore who doesn't even have the clue to develop an ordinary senatorial district, despite his experiences as a deputy governor.

If you would reply me, pls answer those questions stated above!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Olayinkaoj: Osun people would speak through their votes come Aug 9. Its anybody's chance. To me its not do or die. If d pple still need Aregbe he wld win if not, he wld go.Let d spirit of sportmanship reign supreme.

God bless Osun.

My prayer is that God pls make us prosper and be in good health in whose ever era

Mr Olayinka, I respect all yur opinions and I hope the people will determine who they want as u sed. I pray that God will help the appointed man get to the throne. Thanks for all your contributions. Am actually going to vote in Ile-Ife and I guess yu know what that means. Have a nice day!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by goldentee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
PointB: I don't like APC, but Omisore is that last person I wish on Osun State! Surely PDP can do better than this crook who famously won election from prison!

You've just said my mind. Exactly my stand in the state of affairs in our dear state of Osun! #Gbam

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Olayinkaoj: Osun people would speak through their votes come Aug 9. Its anybody's chance. To me its not do or die. If d pple still need Aregbe he wld win if not, he wld go.Let d spirit of sportmanship reign supreme.

God bless Osun.

Good one bro... It shall never be do or die.... Aug9 is already here...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Fellonigerians: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
oapbrown:

If that's what he thinks then, he's failed already. Osun pple can only collect things from him, they belif it's part of their national cake, but deeply within them, they know who they want and they'll vote for such person. I wish PDP cud present someone pple don't even know insted of Omisore...he's no way a competitor to Aregbe

I hear you o, but i dont make assumptions anymore when it comes to Nigerian politics...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
oapbrown:

Mr Olayinka, I respect all yur opinions and I hope the people will determine who they want as u sed. I pray that God will help the appointed man get to the throne. Thanks for all your contributions. Am actually going to vote in Ile-Ife and I guess yu know what that means. Have a nice day!

I was born and schooled althru. in Ife

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
No b only God fit judge dos ppl for us?
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by adeekoademola: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ayire:
I guess u ar the only one that sees the gun..... All I see is mask ,rope arnd d guys neck and okada.
God should just let the better man rule, they all are the same selfish f$#ed up idi.ots

If you look at the picture carefully, you'll see the travor machine gun... Besides, the mask and hand gloves are a normal DSS dressing in Nigeria!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
dgitrader:

you must be using a chinko phone grin

go on laptop and you will see the scope of the tavor as well as its four smoke outlet under the scope

I use HTC one...I still don't see. maybe it's my eyes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.