Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45360 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by zurine(f): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
politics
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dgitrader(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
patmaine:

na so ur eye sharp..I 've not seen any gun in dis picture...I only see motorcycle handle..and belt around his neck...

you must be using a chinko phone grin

go on laptop and you will see the scope of the tavor as well as its four smoke outlet under the scope
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by funshint(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
The way Aregbe go take gap Omisore even the world go ask say Kilode!!! If Omisore gets up to 100thousand votes e try be dat O°˚˚˚. My 2cents! #AregbeTill2018
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by kobikwelu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
and FYI

guguru is NOT popcorn.....

dont get it twisted...... cool cool
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oluamid(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
dammytosh:

Stop missing things up. Fayose has always being with the masses even when he was the Governor. "The powers that be" sent him packing back then and the masses brought him back.

Forget the rice you saw, The people of Ekiti State like Fayose, and that is the simple truth.

When he was Governor, he goes to prison, eats with them and stuffs like that. Fayose's love from the maasses dated back when he was in power. It is not a matter of election alone.

Hmmmmm. I'm sorry, my own definition of love for the masses has to do with actually doing something tangible and lasting for the masses and not just scratching at the surface. You know, building good roads, schools, providing them with other social amenities and ensuring that they no longer require rice to be dole out to them before they feed.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by delishpot: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.
Lol you no go fear? You no sabi how naija peeps dey handle thieves*********#ALUUTINZ!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lucky77: WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ??
Google no con dey yur fone And when searching don't forget to put ""Who Killed Funsho Williams? Who Killed Olajokun""" wishing you an happy search...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
funshint: The way Aregbe go take gap Omisore even the world go ask say Kilode!!! If Omisore gets up to 100thousand votes e try be dat O°˚˚˚. My 2cents! #AregbeTill2018
For your Mind!!!! Brother wake up.. This is τђε̣ election where Aregbe is loosing τђε̣ votes Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Τђε̣ Workers, Pensioners, And Students... Wise Up Man... #OsunRejectsAregbe

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by emiye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
oluamid:

Hmmmmm. I'm sorry, my own definition of love for the masses has to do with actually doing something tangible and lasting for the masses and not just scratching at the surface. You know, building good roads, schools, providing them with other social amenities and ensuring that they no longer require rice to be dole out to them before they feed.

Well said, but the problem with the masses is that a sizable proportion are suffering from stockholm syndrome, they are terribly gullible, and many people also follow or love parties as if they are supporting a football club.

Until many stop supporting parties as if they are supporting Arsenal or Man U, and decide to put to test how well the candidates of the parties have brought real dividends of democracy, the vicious cycle of underdevelopment continues. Political gimmick or stunts like eating booli on the road , and riding on okada should not be taken seriously by the populace.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Fellonigerians: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
pheesayor: I got this from a post someone shared on facebook

One word for him please

Disclaimer: I'm only sharing someone else's facebook post

You cant blame him... Politicians are learning from the Ekiti election outcome...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: For your Mind!!!! Brother wake up.. This is τђε̣ election where Aregbe is loosing τђε̣ votes Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Τђε̣ Workers, Pensioners, And Students... Wise Up Man... #OsunRejectsAregbe

So in your mind, you think Omisore is a better replacement or alternative to Aregbe? Can you tell us in particular what Aregbe did to the workers, students and masses? And pls don't forget to tell us why Omisore is better than Aregbe...we need real facts here, pls. Thanks
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by siffem: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Asemo11: D guy day form street
Why only him no waka come
Him come kari maskman day waka

Him no get swag self
chai !!! Okay, cotunu

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
I no like this man at all...pdp be wise !!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Fellonigerians:

You cant blame him... Politicians are learning from the Ekiti election outcome...

If that's what he thinks then, he's failed already. Osun pple can only collect things from him, they belif it's part of their national cake, but deeply within them, they know who they want and they'll vote for such person. I wish PDP cud present someone pple don't even know insted of Omisore...he's no way a competitor to Aregbe
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dammytosh: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
oluamid:

Trust me Fayose tried for Ekiti State during his tenure as the Governor. I am not saying he is a clean guy and should not be prosecuted but he will win by greater margin if they re run the election.

The support he gave Fayemi helped fayemi win the election he won.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
nothing but humility
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

So in your mind, you think Omisore is a better replacement or alternative to Aregbe? Can you tell us in particular what Aregbe did to the workers, students and masses? And pls don't forget to tell us why Omisore is better than Aregbe...we need real facts here, pls. Thanks
. I'm replying you with a post from someone and telling you he how he has just been making amendments in 8mnths Oyes Salary debts and unbalanced workers and pensioners salary, accompanied with τђε̣ marathon meeting with τђε̣ striking tertiary institution lecturers, meanwhile Τђε̣ workers have these below posts on their finger tips and know what his 2nd term tenure could be. Bola Ige once said 20,000 stupid workers, he
cried, apologised but it was late. Adebisi
Akande called them Olodo, they showed him
they are more brilliant than him... Ogbeni
stepped beyond them, called both the
workers and pensioners of Osun State
"Oloriburuku". I can bet it, his doom is near.
They are not beggars, they worked for what
they are earning. Continue to jam talk, August
9 is knocking. Have you heard that Ogbeni was accusing
workers of lying and railing abusive Language on
us at his open air Campaign in Ikirun Calling
workers & Pensioners liars & "olori buruku"?
In the open air campaign televised & broadcast
live on OSBC!!!
Can you imaging?
He was telling market People to ignore workers
& Pensioners lies that "We have he them "Olori
buruku ni won". Yet salaries & pensions are not
being paid.
Even it is a disgrace for NLC that their members
are being called "Olori buruku".
It means NLC, TUC etc leadership being part of
the workers are also "OLORI BURUKU"
Inspite of the counsel below, Mr. Ogbeni is still
calling workers "Olori buruku" in an open air
campaign in Ikirun; brocast live on TV & Radio
24/6/14. This is unfortunate!!!.
It is high time ALL workers are sensitise thru
their various unions that they are not "Olori
buruku".
ANY WORKER or PENSIONERS or his/her
acquitances that vote for Ogbeni has accepted
that they are" Olori buruku"
Here was a counsel posted on Ogbeni facebook
but ignored
Mr Governor, I had sent this to your Facebook
message (2 weeks ago and again yesterday) but I
do not know whether U actually use it or it is
been operated by an aid who would be too afraid
to tell U the truth. There are no doubts that
you've got good achievement in terms of
infrastructural development but U need to be
more diplomatic (or democratic) and I believed
that lack of enough of this made Dr Fayemi to
lose his re-election bid. Listen to people's voice!
You are running a democratic government but
not military.
The roads, etc you constructed wont go to polling
stations. The people will! That was what chased
Akande out of Abere despite that he was the
best governor that Oyo and Osun ever had after
Bola Ige. The same fate has befallen Dr Fayemi.
Treat workers with respect and as nicely as
possible and achievable. Workers have
exponential votes. 20,000 workers are sufficient
to vote you out because each worker has, at least, 6
dependants (children, parents, g.parents, etc).
This is equivalent to losing 120,000 votes from
workers alone. That exactly was what ruined
Fayemi ... ...
We reject it!!
We are not "Olori buruku"
BE WARNED! PASS IT TO ALL WORKERS,
PENSIONERS & ALL WELL MEANING OSUN
INDIGENEd

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by popplm(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
your step father...

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by popplm(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
fizajoy1: yeye man, a prisonal that won election by all means. he disrespect the elders, remove cap from Bola Ige's head and all sort of atrocities. God pass you oooo and all the so called PDP supporters
at least, he is better than those lagos based politician that was caught with armed men and a bullion van few days ago and he never recruit State boys for the next election...#osunpeoplerejectaregbe
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by pesty100(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
What can I say if not that there shall be sharing of rice
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
c0llynz02:
Guy you dey kill this people o!
hahahah the jweeds deserve worst
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by popplm(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
DEVA1: [color=#990000][/color] if he likes let him eat the whole market, all i know is he can't win
ekiti APC supporters said more than this, all now in the past..

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oluamid(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
emiye:

Well said, but the problem with the masses is that a sizable proportion are suffering from stockholm syndrome, they are terribly gullible, and many people also follow or love parties as if they are supporting a football club.

Until many stop supporting parties as if they are supporting Arsenal or Man U, and decide to put to test how well the candidates of the parties have brought real dividends of democracy, the vicious cycle of underdevelopment continues. Political gimmick or stunts like eating booli on the road , and riding on okada should not be taken seriously by the populace.

1000 likes. You hit the proverbial nail on the head. The way people on this forum support political parties you would think the party is their father's legacy to them. I wish we the electorates can stop loving our oppressors like you said. Our mind-set needs to change, we need to hold these power brokers accountable through the ballot and not let our stomachs decide our future.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
popplm: at least, he is better than those lagos based politician that was caught with armed men and a bullion van few days ago and he never recruit State boys for the next election...#osunpeoplerejectaregbe
It shall be well with you... Our money is now been channeled and spent in Lagos...#OsunSayNoToSkelewuDancers

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by MightySparrow: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ask OBJ.

That is not important,
who wakes him up?
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2014

Who killed Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju? Odunayo Olagbaju a.k.a Misty was killed 3 days before Bola Ige got murdered.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Muhaymin(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: . I'm replying you with a post from someone and telling you he how he has just been making amendments in 8mnths Oyes Salary debts and unbalanced workers and pensioners salary, accompanied with τђε̣ marathon meeting with τђε̣ striking tertiary institution lecturers, meanwhile Τђε̣ workers have these below posts on their finger tips and know what his 2nd term tenure could be. Bola Ige once said 20,000 stupid workers, he
cried, apologised but it was late. Adebisi
Akande called them Olodo, they showed him
they are more brilliant than him... Ogbeni
stepped beyond them, called both the
workers and pensioners of Osun State
"Oloriburuku". I can bet it, his doom is near.
They are not beggars, they worked for what
they are earning. Continue to jam talk, August
9 is knocking. Have you heard that Ogbeni was accusing
workers of lying and railing abusive Language on
us at his open air Campaign in Ikirun Calling
workers & Pensioners liars & "olori buruku"?
In the open air campaign televised & broadcast
live on OSBC!!!
Can you imaging?
He was telling market People to ignore workers
& Pensioners lies that "We have he them "Olori
buruku ni won". Yet salaries & pensions are not
being paid.
Even it is a disgrace for NLC that their members
are being called "Olori buruku".
It means NLC, TUC etc leadership being part of
the workers are also "OLORI BURUKU"
Inspite of the counsel below, Mr. Ogbeni is still
calling workers "Olori buruku" in an open air
campaign in Ikirun; brocast live on TV & Radio
24/6/14. This is unfortunate!!!.
It is high time ALL workers are sensitise thru
their various unions that they are not "Olori
buruku".
ANY WORKER or PENSIONERS or his/her
acquitances that vote for Ogbeni has accepted
that they are" Olori buruku"
Here was a counsel posted on Ogbeni facebook
but ignored
Mr Governor, I had sent this to your Facebook
message (2 weeks ago and again yesterday) but I
do not know whether U actually use it or it is
been operated by an aid who would be too afraid
to tell U the truth. There are no doubts that
you've got good achievement in terms of
infrastructural development but U need to be
more diplomatic (or democratic) and I believed
that lack of enough of this made Dr Fayemi to
lose his re-election bid. Listen to people's voice!
You are running a democratic government but
not military.
The roads, etc you constructed wont go to polling
stations. The people will! That was what chased
Akande out of Abere despite that he was the
best governor that Oyo and Osun ever had after
Bola Ige. The same fate has befallen Dr Fayemi.
Treat workers with respect and as nicely as
possible and achievable. Workers have
exponential votes. 20,000 workers are sufficient
to vote you out because each worker has, at least, 6
dependants (children, parents, g.parents, etc).
This is equivalent to losing 120,000 votes from
workers alone. That exactly was what ruined
Fayemi ... ...
We reject it!!
We are not "Olori buruku"
BE WARNED! PASS IT TO ALL WORKERS,
PENSIONERS & ALL WELL MEANING OSUN
INDIGENEd

you are a slippery connive maggot!! bigot!! PDP boot licker!! you can never see good rather than touting around. how much did u get from ur paymaster? I've been beclouded with cheap lies that u can never see beyond ur nose. I doubt if u r literate fellow. I watched all d campaign of ogbeni he never said something like that and will never say dat cos he's a man of virtuous. mind you, my parent are civil servant and he has their support, so go get ur fact straight or tell paymaster u r not competent. safe.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by PastorOla1: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
What is not in you, is not in you, iyiola omisore, you are not a friend of the masses like AYO FAYOSE, When did you started eating popcorn in public? You were deputy governor, you were in the senate you did not identify with the masses, it is too late to eat this your popcorn in public, ok. All this fake life will not give you Osun State. Our votes is for AREGBESOLA, No More, No Less.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

If that's what he thinks then, he's failed already. Osun pple can only collect things from him, they belif it's part of their national cake, but deeply within them, they know who they want and they'll vote for such person. I wish PDP cud present someone pple don't even know insted of Omisore...he's no way a competitor to Aregbe

No doubt, Omisore is arrogant. But Osun pple are tired of their state money being smuggled to Lagos directly or indirectly.
Aregbe has stopped syphoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.