Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square (45353 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Fayose Is Like A Mad Man That Been Prevented From Entering Market Square! / Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by tit(f): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omisore, ride on!
No apc jweed e-maggot goon can touch you.
Insha Allah, on August 10th, you are the governor-elect of Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pastor Ola: What is not in you, is not in you, iyiola omisore, you are not a friend of the masses like AYO FAYOSE, When did you started eating popcorn in public? You were deputy governor, you were in the senate you did not identify with the masses, it is too late to eat this your popcorn in public, ok. All this fake life will not give you Osun State. Our votes is for AREGBESOLA, No More, No Less.

August 9 would wake you up from your dream. Come to Osogbo and listen to teachers and other govt workers.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by akanbiaa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
What an Irony the same man accused of the Masterminding the murder of Bola Ige now aims to be Governor at Bola Iges House Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dubienatti(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
..Gud move mr sanator, now Aregbe your turn to dance wit mad people..remenba 1 man 1 vote.......am sooo lovin it.. fayooo don take politics to anoda level.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by akanbiaa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.
I thought u was the only one that saw it, what is that man behind him wearing mask doing with such a high calibre weapon? Zoom into the picture and you will see it. Is he afraid of the market people he is trying to show oneness too?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by dubienatti(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mintayo: To think that this man will contest for a public office is disheartening.
welcome to Nigeria.. we make d imposibe eazy.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: . I'm replying you with a post from someone and telling you he how he has just been making amendments in 8mnths Oyes Salary debts and unbalanced workers and pensioners salary, accompanied with τђε̣ marathon meeting with τђε̣ striking tertiary institution lecturers, meanwhile Τђε̣ workers have these below posts on their finger tips and know what his 2nd term tenure could be. Bola Ige once said 20,000 stupid workers, he
cried, apologised but it was late. Adebisi
Akande called them Olodo, they showed him
they are more brilliant than him... Ogbeni
stepped beyond them, called both the
workers and pensioners of Osun State
"Oloriburuku". I can bet it, his doom is near.
They are not beggars, they worked for what
they are earning. Continue to jam talk, August
9 is knocking. Have you heard that Ogbeni was accusing
workers of lying and railing abusive Language on
us at his open air Campaign in Ikirun Calling
workers & Pensioners liars & "olori buruku"?
In the open air campaign televised & broadcast
live on OSBC!!!
Can you imaging?
He was telling market People to ignore workers
& Pensioners lies that "We have he them "Olori
buruku ni won". Yet salaries & pensions are not
being paid.
Even it is a disgrace for NLC that their members
are being called "Olori buruku".
It means NLC, TUC etc leadership being part of
the workers are also "OLORI BURUKU"
Inspite of the counsel below, Mr. Ogbeni is still
calling workers "Olori buruku" in an open air
campaign in Ikirun; brocast live on TV & Radio
24/6/14. This is unfortunate!!!.
It is high time ALL workers are sensitise thru
their various unions that they are not "Olori
buruku".
ANY WORKER or PENSIONERS or his/her
acquitances that vote for Ogbeni has accepted
that they are" Olori buruku"
Here was a counsel posted on Ogbeni facebook
but ignored
Mr Governor, I had sent this to your Facebook
message (2 weeks ago and again yesterday) but I
do not know whether U actually use it or it is
been operated by an aid who would be too afraid
to tell U the truth. There are no doubts that
you've got good achievement in terms of
infrastructural development but U need to be
more diplomatic (or democratic) and I believed
that lack of enough of this made Dr Fayemi to
lose his re-election bid. Listen to people's voice!
You are running a democratic government but
not military.
The roads, etc you constructed wont go to polling
stations. The people will! That was what chased
Akande out of Abere despite that he was the
best governor that Oyo and Osun ever had after
Bola Ige. The same fate has befallen Dr Fayemi.
Treat workers with respect and as nicely as
possible and achievable. Workers have
exponential votes. 20,000 workers are sufficient
to vote you out because each worker has, at least, 6
dependants (children, parents, g.parents, etc).
This is equivalent to losing 120,000 votes from
workers alone. That exactly was what ruined
Fayemi ... ...
We reject it!!
We are not "Olori buruku"
BE WARNED! PASS IT TO ALL WORKERS,
PENSIONERS & ALL WELL MEANING OSUN
INDIGENEd

Laffs so seriously...My friend, like someone has already replied you...you're a joker! Most of what you said are deep lies...it's really obvious you got dis piece from one PDP mumu follower...ur friend, who I belif is a PDP club member. Can you please upload that video where Aregbe called the workers Oloriburuku as yu claimed? Do yu really live in Osun State? Do you have anybody working with Osun State Govt? Do you have any sibling that attend their schools? Do you know anyone who's been to their hospitals recently? Have yu seen the rapid developments in the state recently?

Now, let me take you back to your post...any reasonable person would understand that the major reason why he's owing his workers 2months salary is becos of the reduction in the allocations of Osun State. Like it doesn't happen in any other state? Didn't the workers, lecturers strike during Oyinlola's regime? Didn't Oyinlola abuse masses, even students on that popular Radio and TV program 'Gbagede Oro' he usually featured den? Aregbe didn't pay Oyes pple cos he's not even paid the workers...afterall, he employed them and he has good intentions for doing that!

I can see yu pple are just like a little child who always goes back to where he was beaten everytime. Personally, ask Osun State Workers, who they really want. This man ensured total welfare of the workers are bin taken care of, he doesn't owe them salaries if not for recently and am sure it happened cos he didn't have a choice. I have relatives and friends that work with Osun State Civil Service. I also visit some offices there as well, frequently. You need to see the level of discipline and commitment among the workers unlike what we used to have in those days. For several years back, workers don't get promoted easily, they don't get some entitlements easily. But Aregbe made sure evryone due for a promotion and entitlement got it. And none of them belong to any party that we can say they lobbied their way in. With all the lies you wrote out, you've stylishly dodged my question. Even if Aregbe needs to be replaced, give us the reasons why it should be Omisore of all people. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by toprealman: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
He should come and wipe my bum hole to show his humility and connection to the electorate....good riddance!
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by felifeli: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
cococandy: Nigerian politicians are clowns.
Is that so ? How come they are the ones laughing at you ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

No doubt, Omisore is arrogant. But Osun pple are tired of their state money being smuggled to Lagos directly or indirectly.
Aregbe has stopped syphoning

Am sorry for you, my friend...what proofs do you have concerning that Allegations? And why do you think Lagos State would need a lean treasury State's money like Osun State? Do you reason these lies before saying them at all? Show us proofs...

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Hardeytohlar(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
no food 4 lazy man
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

Laffs so seriously...My friend, like someone has already replied you...you're a joker! Most of what you said are deep lies...it's really obvious you got dis piece from one PDP mumu follower...ur friend, who I belif is a PDP club member. Can you please upload that video where Aregbe called the workers Oloriburuku as yu claimed? Do yu really live in Osun State? Do you have anybody working with Osun State Govt? Do you have any sibling that attend their schools? Do you know anyone who's been to their hospitals recently? Have yu seen the rapid developments in the state recently?

Now, let me take you back to your post...any reasonable person would understand that the major reason why he's owing his workers 2months salary is becos of the reduction in the allocations of Osun State. Like it doesn't happen in any other state? Didn't the workers, lecturers strike during Oyinlola's regime? Didn't Oyinlola abuse masses, even students on that popular Radio and TV program 'Gbagede Oro' he usually featured den? Aregbe didn't pay Oyes pple cos he's not even paid the workers...afterall, he employed them and he has good intentions for doing that!

I can see yu pple are just like a little child who always goes back to where he was beaten everytime. Personally, ask Osun State Workers, who they really want. This man ensured total welfare of the workers are bin taken care of, he doesn't owe them salaries if not for recently and am sure it happened cos he didn't have a choice. I have relatives and friends that work with Osun State Civil Service. I also visit some offices there as well, frequently. You need to see the level of discipline and commitment among the workers unlike what we used to have in those days. For several years back, workers don't get promoted easily, they don't get some entitlements easily. But Aregbe made sure evryone due for a promotion and entitlement got it. And none of them belong to any party that we can say they lobbied their way in. With all the lies you wrote out, you've stylishly dodged my question. Even if Aregbe needs to be replaced, give us the reasons why it should be Omisore of all people. Thank you!
You've been kidding yourself man. I'm not only close to workers but one Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ dem.. I mean in-to-in abere on daily bases... See what propagandas U̶̲̥̅̊ are writing for me. Promotion in due time indeed.. When all leave bonuses are owed since december last year till date and he just paid may salary last week because Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ ekiti result.. We won't be voting for Omisore only because workers love have been in his heart before but because we wanted ogbeni out with all our might.... #OperationKickOutAregebe ....

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Muhaymin: he thinks we r fool like fellow ekiti people that were tricked with this shitty logic. osun r wiser.

In 1998-99 Omisore paid for Alliance for Demoncracy registration, then Bola Ige, Baba Akande were too broke to pay.Omisore's interest was to contest the governorship post but Bola Ige appealled to Omisore to step down and he did.Adebayo of Ekiti was also begged to step down but he did not Omisore was not said to be rude or arrogant then.Baba Akande said any poster of his after 1999 should be seen as his obituary as he promised Omisore the seat come 2003 but when 2003 came it was another story. In 2002 minimum wage episode, Akande said he wont pay it but immediately he traveled, Omisore signed the N3k minimum wage to law and paid workers before Akande came back.Omisore said he use to feed his dog N15k/month, how much more human being begging for N3k/month.

As the deputy gov, his dual function of commissioner for Local Govt was taking away from him and his 2 nomitted commissioners removed.
Bola Ige, as the AD leader was supposed to settle d matter but rather took side. I can remember that Omisore was given a contract to supply water treatment chemicals when d going was good, by d time d chemical arrived d relationship had soared.Akande rejected d chemicals. Impeachment process was sponsored and was supported by Bola Ige against Omisore. A member of d house, Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju insisted d impeachment process must not proceed. The house member got killed. Bola Ige got killed 3rd day later..

Mojifoluwa Akinfenwas was d Senator representing Ife Ijesha then. Ijesha pple rejected same person for 2003 election, at least I saw d full page advert of Ijesha AD threating to vote another party if Akinfenwa was imposed. Omisore was in Agodi prison then, being accused of master minding d killing of Ige.The election was conducted. Ife pple voted their son, Ijesha rejected Akinfenwa. Omiore won while in prison under PDP

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

Am sorry for you, my friend...what proofs do you have concerning that Allegations? And why do you think Lagos State would need a lean treasury State's money like Osun State? Do you reason these lies before saying them at all? Show us proofs...
Just τђε̣ proofs Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Contracting everything about his unreasonable projects to Lagos people..
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

In 1998-99 Omisore paid for Alliance for Demoncracy registration, then Bola Ige, Baba Akande were too broke to pay.Omisore's interest was to contest the governorship post but Bola Ige appealled to Omisore to step down and he did.Adebayo of Ekiti was also begged to step down but he did not Omisore was not said to be rude or arrogant then.Baba Akande said any poster of his after 1999 should be seen as his obituary as he promised Omisore the seat come 2003 but when 2003 came it was another story. In 2002 minimum wage episode, Akande said he wont pay it but immediately he traveled, Omisore signed the N3k minimum wage to law and paid workers before Akande came back.Omisore said he use to feed his dog N15k/month, how much more human being begging for N3k/month.

As the deputy gov, his dual function of commissioner for Local Govt was taking away from him and his 2 nomitted commissioners removed.
Bola Ige, as the AD leader was supposed to settle d matter but rather took side. I can remember that Omisore was given a contract to supply water treatment chemicals when d going was good, by d time d chemical arrived d relationship had soared.Akande rejected d chemicals. Impeachment process was sponsored and was supported by Bola Ige against Omisore. A member of d house, Hon. Odunayo Olagbaju insisted d impeachment process must not proceed. The house member got killed. Bola Ige got killed 3rd day later..

Mojifoluwa Akinfenwas was d Senator representing Ife Ijesha then. Ijesha pple rejected same person for 2003 election, at least I saw d full page advert of Ijesha AD threating to vote another party if Akinfenwa was imposed. Omisore was in Agodi prison then, being accused of master minding d killing of Ige.The election was conducted. Ife pple voted their son, Ijesha rejected Akinfenwa. Omiore won while in prison under PDP
You shall not be put to shame... I wanted to write all these but am just too nauseated to be answering these people.... #BringBackOurWater #OmiYaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tittos: There is nothing different between whAt he is doing and what Aregbesola is doing. The governor is now holding marathon meeting with civil servants and teachers, trying to appease them. Also calling on all owners of properties demolished way back 2011 to come claim their compensation. Its all part of politics. Its left for the electorates to see who is honest and who isn't (I doubt if there is though). Obama won his election largely due to his laid back look that everyone could chill with. My problem is with the masked guy behind him. Is he a guard or a militant? Nigerian politicians will never learn. They keep empowering thugs just to win elections. Later that guy will go and form a militant group with the arms and money that was given to him during election, then turn to be a nuisance for the government.

That is what competitive politicking gets you. That is the benefit of opposition. It is not PDP looking at the southwest as a lost cause or the APC looking at the Presidency as a mirage but since Fayose picked the kernels from the hot coals every potential PDP governorship aspirant is doing things they were hitherto 'too big' to do previously while the APC governors are under pressure to govern well. If we can have such hope at the centre it can only bode well for the country.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lucky77: WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ??
Ask does that gain from is death

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Continued..... Since then mischievious people have been calling Omisore names. If PDP is that bad, why begging PDP members with money. I learn Adeleke collected N200m and being promised senatorial ticket.If that is a rumour, at least I saw Tinubu on TV begging Oyinlola to join APC in a desperate. bid to win Osun at all cost.

Osun people re hungry and angry becos APC has made d state people poorer. Kabiru who is Aregbesolas son handled N8b opon imo importation. You may say its bad belle but it was Tinubu who mistakingly revealled it at a function.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

God go bless you, some people who don't know anything about what happened back then have been brain washed to believe what the APC propaganda machine feeds them without know what truly happened back then. I heard Olagbaju(the house member who blocked the impeachment of Omisore) was shot by the assassins in front of a police station in Ife

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: You've been kidding yourself man. I'm not only close to workers but one Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ dem.. I mean in-to-in abere on daily bases... See what propagandas U̶̲̥̅̊ are writing for me. Promotion in due time indeed.. When all leave bonuses are owed since december last year till date and he just paid may salary last week because Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ ekiti result.. We won't be voting for Omisore only because workers love have been in his heart before but because we wanted ogbeni out with all our might.... #OperationKickOutAregebe ....

Oh good! But remember you told me yu got dat info from a friend's post. I guess you were employed during Oyinlola's regime, rit? If yu need to know, I've been in Osun State since almost its creation. Which government never owes Salaries or leave bonuses? I've worked with Osun State Govt before during Oyinlola's first term, I personally saw the level of workers' lackadaisical act to work, lateness, embezzlement of money, etc. Gosh...yu just said Workers' love has been in Omisore's heart. When did he start loving you people. You see, that's why I laff at people like you. Did you ever think of the reason why Omisore fought with Akande? Did yu ever think of the reason why he brought his thugs to attack Akande in his office in broad day light? Has Omisore ever shown concern to d people in his year s in public offices? If I get yu well, are yu trying to say, Oyinlola's regime was better than Aregbe dat yu so much want PDP back? Are yu now trying to tell me that yur life has changed as a civil servant for the negative since Aregbe regime? I bet yu can't say that. Well, if yu still say so, I'll assume yu're one of the people that have not been able to embezzle money ever since this man came in as a governor...

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

He actually said and I quote ''Mo ti san owo awon dindinrin yen o, mi je won lowo mon o(have paid those slowpoke salary o,am no longer owning them '' heard it from my dad and 3 different teachers from different, heard he said it in one of is campaign life on OSBC TV and Radio. You lie a lot sha, through out Oyinlola regime there was never a strike in public schools in osun state(don't know about tertiary institution) Oyinlola was the workers darling cos he pays there salary latest the 5th of the following month. There is no school you will go in Osun state that you won't see Oyinlola OYIN ni o building but aregbesola as been demolishing them because Oyinlola name is writing boldly infront of all is building. It wasn't Oyinlola that abuse the people at Gbagede Oro it was is deputy Erelu. Its not even abuse its an advice. She was asked about the UNIOSUN school fees (95k) at the time for freshers, that the money was too much and she advice the people that if you can't pay UNIOSUN school fees, LAUTECH(which is jointly owned by Oyo and Osun) is there for who can't afford UNIOSUN. Mr man stop lieing

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
youngmonie:

I see some IGBO people here just supporting this man they know nothing about, all becuase he is a PDP member, please ask wht omisore did when he was first there as governor? deputy governor...NOTHING and this is all PDP have to offer the people of OSUN? Olorun maje.

Dayjhihannon01: For your Mind!!!! Brother wake up.. This is τђε̣ election where Aregbe is loosing τђε̣ votes Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Τђε̣ Workers, Pensioners, And Students... Wise Up Man... #OsunRejectsAregbe

The truth is Aregbe has lost touch with the people he governs and the masses even dislike his strong connection to Lagos. When Omisore was the deputy governor, ife natives, his town people disliked him because of his arrogant nature but that could have changed now. For the past 2-3 years, Omisore has been campaigning and visiting the nooks and cranny of Osun state to campaign for votes and mixing with the locals in the very remote part of Osun states.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
dgitrader: agbero!
take note, the hooded gunman behind him is armed with a tavor(Israeli type machine gun used by the dss) what a show of shame, he is even afraid of the same people he is trying to expliot.

That is a tactical weapon shocked

Naija politicians sure know how to protect themselves and leave us to the mecry of all

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
What is the crime of Omisore?

My friend went to Lagos and said we Osun pple are now being called ' O' fool' becos Lagosians have all taken over every aspect of life here in Osun. Osun pple are hungry, they are laughing to Lagos with our money. There is God.
Aregbe called teachers thieves for collecting PTA levies. I heard it.

E-payment is good, but its same Lagos guys d consultants behind it, laughing from O'dindinrin state to Lagos.

None of d federal roads is done up to 30% since almost 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Parisbee5(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omisore is dead on arrival. Osun state people know what they want. No amount of deception can sway any intelligent man to the side of a Criminal like Omisore. These few strange supporters of the murderer called Omi are definitely not in touch with events in the state. Omisore will not only loose scandalously,but he will also pay for the blood of the innocent people he shed in the state during the 2007 election.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Just τђε̣ proofs Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Contracting everything about his unreasonable projects to Lagos people..

Lagos people indeed, everything he does, na lagos people. Which of these projects are bad? And how many Osun State Contractors can handle projects like that delivering such high quality? Name them. I think you should see the positive sides of that story than the negative. If I were in his shoes, I'd give my projects to pple who can deliver at all costs, not only pple who're after the embezzlement alone

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
saxywale:

The truth is Aregbe has lost touch with the people he governs but Omisore is also not a good alternative. People even in Ile ife, his home town do not really like Omisore. I wish there was someone stronger to contest against aregbesola.

May God bless you for not hiding that truth. I have friends who are very strong PDP members, I spoke at length on phone with one of them and I quote "To be sincere, Aregbe is a transformer, even though he messed up in some areas, which I believe is a gross mistake any man could make, but Omisore is never a replacement for Aregbesola. A dead Aregbesola is better than a living Omisore". That's what my friend said. When I asked why, he sed even in the party, several pple are against him. They wanted the likes of Fatai Akinbade, etc but dey were nt given the chance. So I believe, come August 9, pple of Osun know the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by goldentee(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
delishpot:
Lol you no go fear? You no sabi how naija peeps dey handle thieves*********#ALUUTINZ!

Nairalanders no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by oapbrown(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Bash92: He actually said and I quote ''Mo ti san owo awon dindinrin yen o, mi je won lowo mon o(have paid those slowpoke salary o,am no longer owning them '' heard it from my dad and 3 different teachers from different, heard he said it in one of is campaign life on OSBC TV and Radio

Hmmm, Bash (asks in a whispering voice) are yu sure Dad's not into some politics? Mind you, if he said such, OSBC would neva broadcast it. I trust them for that! So I don't totally agree with you...
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Abuklaw(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lucky77: WHO KILLED BOLA IGE ??
Ask that guy wey dey chop guguru oooo. Him go sabi small
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Bash92(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
oapbrown:

Hmmm, Bash (asks in a whispering voice) are yu sure Dad's not into some politics? Mind you, if he said such, OSBC would neva broadcast it. I trust them for that! So I don't totally agree with you...
He hate politics with passion. What of the other 3 teachers that said they here it with there ears. It was a campaign, do OSBC know that's what he want to say next? NO. If OSBC knows that he want to say that kind of thing, they would have make is voice inaudible.
Re: Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square by Muhaymin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayinkaoj:

are u trying to tell omisore is a gentleman? a gentleman indeed!! a gentleman dat almost killed adeleke? a gentleman dat threatened d life of his people at ife, a gentleman that rather see the seat as do or die? abeg wake up from ur deception. I finished from oau, I lived in his street and I know d kind of life he lives. infact he's a man without integrity, a low level.......he was there as a senator and Neva did anything for his people. if this man is elected as gov'nor dat means Nigeria is curse as a country and d gods must be crazy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu, Ibrahim Abubakar Arrive Kano From Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.