Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Beautiful And Celebrated But Not Marriageable. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful And Celebrated But Not Marriageable. (577 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Beware Of Girls Of Marriageable Age ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Celebrated But Not Marriageable. by princevinco(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Out there, there are many ladies, they are beautiful to behold, some of them are highly celebrated in the society but they are not marriageable and they knew it. Such ladies, they may be desirous of getting married, but no man may accept to marry them and those who manage to get married, their marriage never last as the man abandon them soon after marriage. Reason has been that such ladies are not marriageable type.

My lady, beauty is not edible as one musician puts it, that you are beautiful is not a guarantee that men will rush to marry you. You must possess other qualities for you to ever get a man to marry you, that is you must possess other qualities that prove to men that you are marriageable.
When you say a lady is not marriageable, the following are the attributes of such ladies not marriageable:

PRIDE AND ARROGANT: Some ladies, by reason of their beauty or achievements, this may have entered their head that they become proud and arrogant that they threw respect for men to the wind. They can talk and abuse men anyhow. Some of these men are potential husbands, and as such men get scared that they will never want to have such lady for a wife.
It is a fact, men whether rich or poor generally want to protect and preserve their ego, they will never accept a woman that try to puncture their ego. So my lady, if you are abusive in nature especially against men, it is evidence you are not marriageable as men may relate with you for other things but not for marriage.

NOT BEEN SUBMISSIVE: There are ladies, they are so domineering in nature that they don’t accept what other people say, not even men. Such ladies, they always insist on having their way always even if they are wrong, by the way, they never accept that they are wrong. In fact, they always insist and ensure that their own opinion must prevail.

Marriage thrives by a woman been submissive to the husband as there are always crises in marriage where wife are not submissive. So my lady, when men sees and proves that you are domineering and will never accept to be under a man, in other words that you would never be submissive to a man, they will run away and will never raise the issue of marriage with you. In other words, you are not marriageable. Reason has been that two captains never man a ship.

LADY WHO CAN’T KEEP A HOME: One major attribute of a woman that is marriageable is been able to keep a home. Sorry to say that there are countless numbers of ladies who cannot keep home. Such ladies, they don’t know how to cook, and if you happen to visit where they are living, it always disorganized. It is said that the gate way to a man’s heart is his stomach, but when a lady don’t know how to prepare food or do other basic house chores, and is not willing to learn, it is evidence such lady is not marriageable.

PROMISCUOUS LIFE STYLE:
There are ladies, by their life style; they are so promiscuous that they jump to bed with any man with reckless abandon. I was waiting for a friend of mine who flew from abroad and requested to see me in the hotel where he was lodging. That day, I was sitting near a group of five men, suddenly; a lady in her late twenties came in with a man, one of the men when he saw her commented that the lady was so sweet in bed. Others chorused the same thing as they all claimed to have slept with the lady. If you are a man looking for a lady to marry, will you accept that lady for a wife?

Ladies that possesses that spirit of promiscuity, men tend to run away from them for marriage. They can’t stay with one man, they are not marriageable because even if a man marries them by mistake, the marriage may not last and will surely break because she will going out with other men.
My lady, it is my prayer and desire to see you marry, bear children and be happy in your husband home. To make it happen, work on yourself and ensure that all the issues raised above are taken care of.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Was Too Scared To Talk To My Soulmate / Dating Tips / Dilemna....pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.