Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World (31282 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Masonkz, I see you. Welcome back. smiley
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by BrokenTV: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Yes bisi alimi is a cool guy smiley [size=4pt]bro ifuro warning ha dere?[/size]
Kitipa na otoro n' enweruo nwanne gbakwa onye dere that warning this night, asirigha n' mu n' ede na nwoke i bem o buru ogwu oma elele baby mu kedu ihe riri n' abali.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Caseless: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
JudismphD: u are doom, animalistic gay who derive joyous moment from sodomy. Who truly epitomises A FOOL? Me or a gay? You quoted the wrong person miserable foe of humanity and i will definately place u where you belong. PIT! U can't use government lapses and inefficiency to legalise illegality or moralise immorality. Shame on u and ur entire household gayist animal, waste product, iconoclatic pig, compound imp from maggotic bastard. Make thunder draw tatoo for that ur evil iron! Your mother could have taken abortion pill to flush u down the pit only u have materialise to become satanic gay. Oloshi. Go and die, useless thing, shame to humanity. ALL YOUR CONTRUBUTIONS ON NAIRALAND ARE GAY RELATED ISSUES when other sensible men canalise their intellect and effort to constructive academic productivity. I pity your depressive and retrogressive life. Combing the net searhing for men of like mind to screw whose life is totally demonic. No matter ur frustration, 14 years await u since u remain a liability to society. Omaale
this is what 2pac call "bomb my first reply".
God increase my hatred for gays and d act.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: zeemoore=lossdatavictim1? I suspect. I need d outcome of ur verification/investigatigation grin grin
grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
caseless: zeemoore=lossdatavictim1? I suspect. I need d outcome of ur verification/investigatigation grin grin

grin you people should leave me alone o. Stop derailing the thread.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2014

I've been looking for familiar "faces". Being a re-animated zombie is kinda weird. I get these flashes of a past that must have been, seeing how vivid, but ILLUMATI business have become otherwise homophobic.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin you people should leave me alone o. Stop derailing the thread.
You've been made already my friend. tongue

I told you ,I'll find out who you are and I will reveal your old NL identity to only he who is willing to pay higher. cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by hummerwise(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2014
masonkz:

First of all, try being coherent next time.

Secondly, @bold, If my father was gay, how exactly would that have been my business, seeing as I definitely won't know what is currently happening in the world. Millions of his sperms are being wasted every time he decides to have intercourse with my mum (and a million more each time you masturbate or pour your fluid into a condom). Aren't those millions of sperm special enough to be born? angry or how would it feel like if every single sperm can actually formulate into a baby. The world would have collapsed by now. there is something called Natural Selection.

Not everyone must be born. I didn't know a thing about this world prior to my being born, and neither would I have any knowledge of the world after I'm gone.

shush.

You completely digressin bro,
Ok let's take it this other way...
Am sure ur a type that luvs 2 b real, eat gud food instead of fake ones, wear the authentic clothes instead of the fakes ones, av a gud and real life instead of fake ones, be with good frnds rather than fake frnds...

Now my point, Why get attracted 2 a fellow guy(fake ones) just like you who try 2 be, seduce and get you aroused just like a real lady(real ones) wud do..you will agree wif me that yur fellow gay are nufin but ladies wannabes.

You wanna go tru a hole, why not go tru the real ones that gives u much comfort,soft and real satisfaction instead going tru a hole that gives much less of tht...
Am sure ur gonna antagonise this cos u guys are just mentally disordeRed....
Am not asking you 2 change tho, continue bro am sure you won't deny u were not told when that time comes by...

My last reply on this tanx

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2014
masonkz:

Lol. Thirsty dude. He's not gay, so chill.
You gotta be kidding me.

cos there was none in yours. still, kiss
Lol.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2014
masonkz:

Lol. Thirsty dude. He's not gay, so chill.

cos there was none in yours. still, kiss
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2014
GSKing:

@bolded, was I mistaking him for someone else?

I got this from Hezron's diary... I thought it was one and the same person!!!

I thought its the same miguel?
Damn,I knew it.My luck has to shine grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2014
masonkz:

Woah!!!! I must have missed that part.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You did big time tongue tongue grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2014
beryl04:

U cudve missed d part but definitely not that looks.only gays can be dat cuddly cute.
So fucking true.

Read hezron's christmas post,I love the part he asked if Miguel used protection.He must be such a caring darling and obviously overprotective.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2014
SimonAndal:
I've been looking for familiar "faces". Being a re-animated zombie is kinda weird. I get these flashes of a past that must have been, seeing how vivid, but ILLUMATI business have become otherwise homophobic.
What french is this,aint got ya
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2014
hummerwise:

Am sure ur a type that luvs 2 b real, eat gud food instead of fake ones, wear the authentic clothes instead of the fakes ones, av a gud and real life instead of fake ones, be with good frnds rather than fake frnds...

Now my point, Why get attracted 2 a fellow guy(fake ones) just like you who try 2 be, seduce and get you aroused just like a real lady(real ones) wud do..you will agree wif me that yur fellow gay are nufin but ladies wannabes.

You wanna go tru a hole, why not go tru the real ones that gives u much comfort,soft and real satisfaction instead going tru a hole that gives much less of tht...
Am not asking you 2 change tho, continue bro am sure you won't deny u were not told when that times comes by...

Your arguement is on sex,that's not so clever,what of lady gays?

You mean heterosexuals don't do that hole?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2014
caseless: ur monicker wan kill me grin grin . Cud dis b odilafta?

it is not me o
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
hummerwise:

Am not asking you 2 change tho, continue bro am sure you won't deny u were not told when that times comes by...

And you're completely missing the point bro. It's just not about sex!, else it would very much be easy for just any gay guy to switch to girls whenever he likes.

Many gay guys may be feminine, but that's who they are, it's not a "wanna-be" situation. In fact, MOST would end up spending the most part of their youth TRYING hard to act like the "normal" man that the society would expect them to be.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kuzaku: Masonkz, I see you. Welcome back. smiley

I see you too bro. Thanks wink
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Caseless: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Odilafta:

it is not me o
whr hav u bn?
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked you sound like you are fighting something from within. lipsrsealed

This made me laugh so much..
Really
Chuckling and posting this now cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Cyrus Levi: What french is this,aint got ya
_

ILLUMATI business. Carry on!
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Da Fuuuck that is
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by sanzye(f): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
There is no hate Here... But what I know is that it's a sin... No matter if we believe in God , devil or not serving any... We will 1 day face two places, heaven and hell... And we all want good things.... The world has taken us all... God help us all
Cyrus Levi: Did you really have to do this.You are lower than an animal and should be treated like one.

Later in future this person you cursed would be known for something greater than you'll never ever reach in life.

You think if Alimi wasn't outed,harrassed,totured,molested both by Unilag and Nigerian Govt,who will know him.Bro,someone has to do the bad dirty tnz,which you doing?its gonna be history someday.Cause you'll wish you hadn't.

Alimi's voice can be heard anytime,he can call BBC or CNN and have his words heard,even your president has to buy slots.Be realistic,you ignorance and hate is not worth it.

Gays give you headache,they shouldn't.You have something more productive to think of.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by sanzye(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Heaven and hell is Real
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
sanzye: There is no hate Here... But what I know is that it's a sin... No matter if we believe in God , devil or not serving any... We will 1 day face two places, heaven and hell... And we all want good things.... The world has taken us all... God help us all
Lectures that touch da heart *yawns*
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Lectures that touch da heart *yawns*

U really have a lotta time on ya hands to reply these blind deluded people.
Leave them to wallow in their ignorance.
Heaven Koh,hell ni.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

U really have a lotta time on ya hands to reply these blind deluded people.
Leave them to wallow in their ignorance.
Heaven Koh,hell ni.
I prolly should help them.

Am Xtian to speak of.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: I prolly should help them.

Am Xtian to speak of.

And I just came back from almost a 4 hrs church service myself,but I know how it works and if u wanna help them,then by all means do.
Btw,that's why some of us are on this board anyway.and am gonna call out the one that needs d most help cos she's refused to learn and has been causing trouble already in d other thread.- I believe u've met miss FirstEva grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

And I just came back from almost a 4 hrs church service myself,but I know how it works and if u wanna help them,then by all means do.
Btw,that's why some of us are on this board anyway.and am gonna call out the one that needs d most help cos she's refused to learn and has been causing trouble already in d other thread.- I believe u've met miss FirstEva grin
Christ Embassy I guess.You went for Communion Service,Same here bro.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
sanzye: There is no hate Here... But what I know is that it's a sin... No matter if we believe in God , devil or not serving any... We will 1 day face two places, heaven and hell... And we all want good things.... The world has taken us all... God help us all

So says the Christian/Muslim doctrine.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by beryl04(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
CyrusLevi: Christ Embassy I guess.You went for Communion Service,Same here bro.

Naa, not Christ embassy,just a small family church that speaks to my spiritual need,tho am born and bred Anglican.
Btw,brace yaself guy cos it's soon gonna get hot here.
Re: Bisi Alimi Named As The Most Influential Gay Person In The World by CyrusLevi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
beryl04:

Naa, not Christ embassy,just a small family church that speaks to my spiritual need,tho am born and bred Anglican.
Btw,brace yaself guy cos it's soon gonna get hot here.
Cool,me likes that.I actually attend Daystar but Christ Embassy cause of Pastor Chris,the man is so different from dm all.

Even today in church,Pastor Sam's message was a little bit uneasy for me but he didn't specifically hit the nail on the head,but he passed a strong message just in a few short lines talking about marriage,he wasn't entirely homophobic in any way.
Hot,lol!Ain't got no muscles 4 notn.#AllinOrNothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.