Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Bedtime PowerS (4974 Views)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by JustCare: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mprex:
#smh undecided
shhhhhhhh!
it has been noted
#arrogant Igbo man
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by repogirl(f): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1: God just added more years+good health to your life.
Amen ooooo! grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Mprex(f): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
JustCare:
shhhhhhhh!
it has been noted
#arrogant Igbo man
are you talking to me? angry
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by qstar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mprex:
sounds like what an arrogant igbo guy would say. Are you one? sad

Must you display your tribal jingoism everywhere?
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by coolest01(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2014
repogirl: guy, na WA for you o, dis ur hot temper na die!

as for OP, u need to understand women, unlike u men that can turn sex on like a switch, women can't. You can't be annoying ur wife all day and expect that in the night she will be in the mood just like that.

women are very emotional and every hurtful word or action stays in their minds for a while. Its even better she's telling you what you have done wrong instead of bottling it up, she is opening the lines of communication and all she wants is to discuss. So hold ursef for a while and hash out your issues, let her know what she also did wrong, apologize where necessary and then she would be able to get into d mood wit u.

most times they choose that time to talk because that is the when you might be willing to listen. BTW, that is the wrongest time to ask for money, ask for money after you have washed and ironed his clothes and while he is eating the wonderful meal u prepared or after u have done a huge favor for him, of course these strategies vary between men.
good wife in the making grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by repogirl(f): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2014
coolest01: good wife in the making grin
lol, thanks but am married already.
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by JustCare: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Mprex:
are you talking to me? angry
Nay...just to a myopic lady on the thread! grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by coolest01(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
repogirl: lol, thanks but am married already.
oh, great.. A good wife u must be then
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by dagentility(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is funny bro but if you try that with me then it means I will not touch you again that night, I may not even touch you again 4 a week, month or months. Same way if you beg for money, gift or seek my consent on an issue when I'm in the mood. The sex will be cancelled and I will never grant you your wish again even if heaven opens. It makes me think she is a prostitute trying to take advantage of my weakness.
I can picture the kind of person you are. You must be very strict.
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:

I can picture the kind of person you are. You must be very strict.
Then Upload it or I don't believe you do.

Lols, but seriously I'm not strict like you said or think, thing is there is time for everything and sex-time is not request/demand time. If you don't know how to get him to listen then talk in your sleep grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by brownlord: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is funny bro but if you try that with me then it means I will not touch you again that night, I may not even touch you again 4 a week, month or months. Same way if you beg for money, gift or seek my consent on an issue when I'm in the mood. The sex will be cancelled and I will never grant you your wish again even if heaven opens. It makes me think she is a prostitute trying to take advantage of my weakness.

That's ma niggie, but in my case, I don't play this kind of rough play with a girl tht I'm not serious with or someone I don't see often, may be we are apart and she comes to spend time.
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Na only God fit help your marriage , IronMan !!
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Then Upload it or I don't believe you do.

Lols, but seriously I'm not strict like you said or think, thing is there is time for everything and sex-time is not request/demand time. If you don't know how to get him to listen then talk in your sleep grin
There is dis mentality with average African lady that the region between their thighs is like a heaven for a man and He would do anything to get it ...... Da na Y most girls use sex period to tailor their points :

''do U love me , I askd 4 money u neva give, U neva call last weekend , U didn't pay 4 my hair 3weeks ago'' etc grin

A randomGirl who wants to vampire you using her coochie can be outrightly turned down to close her boot !

But your homie-lady would only use such on you to enable you drive into her emotions by apologisin,sweet-talks and prepare her body systems for whats about to come !

Tis not about you not being a pus:s:yfreaked tis about you being a Gentleman !! cheesy
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2014
donroxy: Na only God fit help your marriage , IronMan !!
Wetin been dey help marriage before if not God
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Dcmg(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Which yeye powers?Who gave them the powers
?The answer is YOU.
Women will only use the so called bedtime powers on weak and needy guys.
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Wetin been dey help marriage before if not God
Nna e , U kom kno say God no go fit kon down 2 helep u na , U gat 2 helep yasef firstu cheesy
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by DocAdray(f): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
LOL,
Interesting...

*following diligently with my jotter and pen*
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Youngpo413: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / 12 Hilarious Puns Of Famous People That Will Totally Make Your Day / Man And His Seven Brides Taking Pictures After Their Wedding In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.