Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,417 members, 7,839,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? (3152 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by ivyy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rexphobia: since you dey fear already....make i help you elevate am.

The breaking of the hymen represents a blood covenant between you and the lady. If you break up with her and she decides to curse you.....

well, lets just say it will be very potent.

Hahahahaha this is hilarious. Though, you know what they say, whatever you believe in wil work for you.
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
lomaxx: What's the big deal in popping a hymen?
i tire oh undecided
Re: How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? by poffistands: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Paul is typing.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland? / What Do You Think Of This Photo? / Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.