Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? (3138 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't think cheating is a mistake you make when you truly love someone..

The urge to cheat comes from the fact that you enjoy being free nd not committed to a relationship but selfishly want one...

Wanting he or she waiting for u at home while u're off with strangers...

When u believe that being with another person will give you something that's missing in ur relationship... I don't tink so

So to me... No i don't think it's not possible to cheat on someone you love!

What do you think??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Mille: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Modified.

It is very possible. Cheating is not always a product of not loving your partner and also, love alone cannot help you to stick to just one person.

Many a time will come when you will meet people that are a lot better than the one you love and you're in a relationship with. In those times, love will not help you when you start feeling the impulse.

Bottomline is, Love doesn't stop you from cheating on your partner. Only emotional maturity, self control and commitment will.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yes. Very possible. Cheating or being faithful has nothing to do with love.
People cheat for many reason. Not because they don't love their partner but because of some certain demands they can't say no to

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
People cheat for many reason. Not because they don't love their partner but because of some certain demands they can't say no to

Hmmm... I still find dat hard to believe
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

How do u mean exactly?
read the edited version
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2016

Well, I don't think so.

if You love someone, You respect them, And You'd never do anything intentionally To really hurt 'em.

I think Cheating, sneaky fücks are Usually fücked up People that don't give A fück about their supposed partners feelings. And Those species of Dickheads Should be Shot dead. smiley Severally..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by SexyNairalander: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
this your question sef get as e be
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Mafking(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hell yea...

By nature men are designed to love,respect, and Cherish just one female at a time but if opportunity arises play with(sex) as many females as possible...

Ladies will never dig this but its the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

if You love someone, You respect them, And You'd never do anything intentionally To really hurt 'em.

I think Cheating, sneaky fücks are Usually fücked up People that don't give A fück about their supposed partners feelings. And Those species of Dickheads Should be Shot dead. smiley Severally..

I totally agree with u .. Except the dead part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I totally agree with u .. Except the dead part cheesy
Lol. grin

Yeah, Yeah!

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexyNairalander:
this your question sef get as e be
Oya tell me how e be? U nor book space? shocked

On a serious note... I tink cheating on someone absolutely means u don't love that person
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by SexyNairalander: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Oya tell me how e be? U nor book space? shocked

On a serious note... I tink cheating on someone absolutely means u don't love that person
i don't book space always na lolz

back to the topic I think relationship this days are overrated cos cheating is almost like a constant

I have so many friends that are in a r/ship buh dey still cheat. . .cos of that sef I don't consider dating any girl, this days girls are the once doing the cheating

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

The urge to cheat comes from the fact that you enjoy being free nd not committed to a relationship but selfishly want one...

When u believe that being with another person will give you something that's missing in ur relationship... I don't tink so

What do you think??
cheating is dating two people at the same time cheating have nothing to do with sex
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
cheating is dating two people at the same time cheating have nothing to do with sex

Mr where exactly did u see sex in my post?
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Mr where exactly did u see sex in my post?
Mrs was trying to explain to you something
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

not true i love my queen alot , i am a man its my nature to roam about
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by bamosagie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

becca is that you?!
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
not true i love my queen alot , i am a man its my nature to roam about

Balderdash... undecided

You've got a few Unscrewed brain cells. Go fix yourself mate.

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
bamosagie:

becca is that you?!

Nope...smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

Seconded smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Balderdash... undecided

You've got a few Unscrewed brain cells. Go fix yourself mate.

i no insult u , u no reach for were girls wen i know dey so abeg if as them fine reach person dey cheat and them dey rest na you wan form boss

Wake up day done break

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Splinz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

What do you think??

I think you're right. Love is simply outgoing concerns for others- putting others interest above yours. So, where this interest and feelings of others are not put into consideration, it becomes selfishness/wickedness- the very opposite of love.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Youngpo413: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

you are very correct, only the women should be shot dead severally...
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Youngpo413: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexyNairalander:
i don't book space always na lolz

back to the topic I think relationship this days are overrated cos cheating is almost like a constant

I have so many friends that are in a r/ship buh dey still cheat. . .cos of that sef I don't consider dating any girl, this days girls are the once doing the cheating
they are few decent ones.
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
Seconded smiley
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are very correct, only the women should be shot dead severally...

both genders... smiley

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, I don't think so.

hmm lets hear wat those married men and women who cheat on their partners on a routine basis got to say abt this.. lol
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cheating is different from love. You can love and still cheat and some people has cheating in their DNA. Same goes to woman,

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Olumaeme: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
When you steal meat from your mom's pot, is it because she won't give you meat when food is finally served?
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by gsainttrinity(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sandydayziz:

What do you think??

Otitun, you have said it all!
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by polymath01(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
It is very possible. we are all human beings and the ability to overcome temptations from opposite sex daily takes the grace of God, not by your own doing. That is why I usually laugh when people brag about their ability to overcome any act of seduction from the opposite sex (females). They failed to understand that temptation comes in different forms and degrees, when you encounter the one that exceeds your carrying capacity, you are bound to fall irrespective of the love you have for your wife or fiancée.
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Is it possible not to be sexually compatible with someone you love? If so, what's the solution

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? / Check Out What Slay Queen Did With Her NYSC Uniform (photo) / My Girlfriend Wants Five Thousnad Naira Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.