Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn (25640 Views)

AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor- Day4- Honeymoon Or Honeygloom / Honeymoon In Prison / Honeymoon In Prison( Part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Till nite...
Thanks wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tnx Sam
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Tytylorpe(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow,interesting update. Oh where is Yemi nw,he must meet dis wicked man call Tunji.
Well done Oga Sam.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
SammyHoe: Till nite...
Thanks wink
u dey try bro....more strength to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
DONMAYOR19: u dey try bro....more strength to ur elbow.

Thanks bros
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by ladyfeli(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Am loving dis.... Can't wait 4 d next upd8

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Morning Meal

[b]
"I didn't do such thing!" Mr Aluko barked. "Sir, see to this. I know you are a genius in unravelling mysteries," he buried his face in a handkerchief, probably weeping.

Mr Tunji came behind his friend and patted him at the back to console him-- a false consolation indeed. Obviously, he was the household enemy spoken about in the Yoruba proverb called 'Amoniseni'.

"Take heart my friend, things would soon have head. By God's name you will come out of this unscathed and everyone involved shall be caught and punished according to the law of this country. I am quite sure that our party, Harmony Party, can't do such a desecrable thing. Why should we? This murdered man was somebody you have always spoken good of--Smith, so how come you are now to blame for his death? Don't lose hope, okay? Don't lose hope because nemesis would soon catch up with everyone involved in this catastrophe," Mr Tunji broke into tears.

Mr Aluko was moved by his friend's overwhelming tears such that he had to rise to his feet and give Mr Tunji a tight hug, backing the AIG in the process.

"Hugging each other, good," Mr Goriola said in a grin. "So who should I hug too, a transformer?"

Tunji winked at the AIG, behind Aluko's back. He caught the wink and winked back. Tunji shook his head towards the left, yet he was still entwined to Mr Aluko in the passionate hug, perhaps a biased one.

Mr Goriola cleared his throat and said, "It is enough, Aluko and friend. I want to speak with Tunji separately. Mr Tunji, come with me."

Aluko didn't wish to let Tunji leave. Now he thought he was a friend indeed who hadn't left him to face the whole trial alone.

Mr Tunji and the AIG rested their buttocks on the raised root of a fat tree.

"I saw your wink honourable Tunji. Do you have anything to say?"

"Yes sir--enough," Tunji said.

"Say on, I'm all ears."

Mr Tunji pulled a serious face.

"Sir...the Mr Aluko I knew was a good man until recently when he surprisingly began to pull up with strange attitudes."

"En hen, attitudes like what?" Mr Goriola drew close.

"Em...eh, a lot!"

"Name them," Mr Goriola demanded.

"He first began with yelling at me in disagreement whenever I was raising my good good suggestions as usual. He even said that if I don't stop getting on his nerves he would eject me from being his P.A."

"How? What advice did you give him that prompted such things?"

Mr Tunji shook his head and looked into the blank spaces behind the AIG as though he was speaking with the vacuum itself. He shook his head again and said, "A lot! A lot, but he refused to heed to my advice. I wonder what had come over him suddenly."

"I'm listening."

"First of all it began with Aluko asking me to help him do human sacrifice so that he could win the election," Mr Tunji lied.

"What!" the AIG screamed. "Incredible!"

"This one is 'cre' because it happened for real," Tunji said. "I refused to do it and Aluko got angry with me. Eventually, he told me that he had done it himself. He said he made use of a pregnant woman. They punched her stomach with sword or knife, something like that, and mingled her blood with a sacrifice they offered to..."

"Enough!" Mr Goriola put out a hand. It was irritating to his hears. It seemed as though he hated hearing such things; perhaps something of such nature had happened to a family member of his in the past. Indeed it was his son who lost his life gruesomely to some villains. He was burnt to death by the BRUTAL BROTHERS, a one-time household gang of criminals who were eventually arrested by the AIG himself while he was still an ordinary officer in the police. Such great feat ensured his speedy promotion to his current position.

"I'm sorry for going into details sir," Mr Tunji said. "But that was the truth."

"To God who made me, Aluko shall not get out of this!" Mr Goriola swore with a finger raised to heaven after touching his lip with it.

"Sir, it's not all. He also asked me to get some political thugs ready ahead of the campaigns and elections but I told him I wouldn't because it is against my philosophy and against the good good principles in his published books but he yelled at me and said there is nothing like that; he must revenge his wife's death."

"Serious!" Mr. Goriola screamed.

"Serious," he whispered.

"And eventually, he said he wanted to terminate Mr Smith's life because he was a close rival. He didn't want to take chances. I counselled him against that and he agreed not to do that anymore, only to call me the day after, asking me to get ready for a trip to London to check the welfare of his two children. I accepted and left for London, not knowing that he was only going to carry out the dastardly act behind my back."

Mr Goriola was more than convinced that Tunji was saying the truth.

Why should Aluko send someone to London to see the welfare of his children? Couldn't he have gone there by himself? He even sponsored his trip, first time, to a place as costly as London. The truth is glaring; Aluko is the murderer of Mr Smith, the AIG opined in hos heart. He would now certainly make sure Mr Smith was executed.

Life imprisonment should be better, he thought.
[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by harrinhurla(f): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2014
This is serious,sammy can u please fast-forward yemi's journey,I can't wait...keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2014
space booked
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Amoniseni!

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Mr Tunji there is GOD o...this lie that u re lying, the truth will show one day o

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Tytylorpe(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
No more friend. Mr Tunji is up to sometin n only God can save Mr Aluko n co now.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by opyzy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
following till the end

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
am back and following

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Omortolah: am back and following

Welcome back...pls come forward to the high table here.
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Evening meal tongue

[b]The AIG's phone rang. It was a little old Siemens phone. Seemed the man wasn't moved with the latest trend. With his class, he shouldn't be putting up with such low-class model.

Mr Goriola raised the phone to his left ear and expectorated a stubborn phlegm which had stuck stubbornly into his throat for a while.

"Is he here?...Good, I will be with you right away."

Mr Goriola ended the call and said, "Mr Tunji, the Chief Prison Warden of the Alagbon prison just informed me now that he has brought that warder here, Mr Yemi."

"Is he here now?" Mr Tunji's face brightened up in fear. His heart almost jumped out of his chest. He must not come in contact with Yemi, else he would be doomed.

"Yes, Mr Tunji. He is with Mr Aluko at the beach. Em...before I go and join them there, Mr Tunji, we need to say a little more things here."

"Like w-what s-sir?" Tunji began to stammer now. If only he could have his way, he would rush away at once. Unfortunately for him, it was the same attire he wore when Yemi was kidnapped and brought to his house that he was wearing now. Even if Yemi didn't see his face, merely setting his eyes on his garment would give his brain something to be suspicious about.

"Like what sir?" Tunji asked again. "What more do you want to tell me?"

"I've said it!" the AIG said. Mr Tunji was absentminded earlier when the AIG was speaking. "I said that now that we have a substantial amount of testimony against Aluko, what I need you to do is to go public and tell the whole world all these things you've just told me about Mr Aluko." The AIG smiled.

"What?!" Tunji was shocked. He hadn't expected that. He didn't want Aluko to know that he was a betrayer at all. He thought that the AIG would keep the false information secret and use it as a personal evidence against Mr Aluko.

The idea of going public over the matter freaked him out. Mr Aluko would call him a traitor.

What do I care? Tunji thought in the end.

"Sir, what if I don't want to do this?" Mr Tunji said and stood arm akimbo. His body was shaking with impatience as though the gentle wind was swaying him here and there like a piece of cloth spread out on a line to dry up.

The AIG laughed and said, "You have no option, Mr Tunji. Take a look at this." Mr Goriola produced a tape recorder from his thick pocket. He clicked a button and Mr Tunji's voice burst out from it. The AIG had recorded the man's conversation when he was telling false information concerning Mr Aluko Peter.

"So you recorded my voice without my permission," he said.

"Yes, that's what I can do. Let's go and join Mr Aluko. And you may want to see how we torture criminals--Mr Yemi. Let's go immediately."

Mr Tunji suddenly checked his wristwatch, slammed his forehead and said, "Oush! I'm late! I have a meeting to attend by 4pm."

Hardly had he said that when the Chief Prison Warden and Yemi began to walk towards them. Mr Tunji trembled visibly, but the AIG wasn't looking at his direction. He was busy waving at the approaching ones.

"Bye!" Tunji said and took the opposite direction. He had to get away fast before Yemi would come too close and recognise him.

Mr Goriola approached them.

"I said you should wait for me at the beach. Why are you coming here?"

"I'm sorry sir," said the Chief warden. "I thought you won't come on time."

Yemi followed Tunji with his eyes. He hadn't seen his face before, but he could recollect having seen the pattern of clothes worn by the man, yet he couldn't recollect where exactly he had seen it.

"Hello Mr Yemi," the AIG said, putting a hand forward for a handshake, but Yemi wasn't looking at him. He was absentminded.

"Oga is greeting you," the chief warden hit Yemi on the shoulder. He regained his awareness and went low to greet the high ranked officer, instead of having his hand in a handshake.

"I'm Mr Goriola," he said.

Yemi would have answered 'it's a pleasure meeting you' or 'I'm glad seeing you', but meeting the AIG this way didn't call for any sort of gladness, contrary to Yemi's desire a year back, when he was assuring his wife that one day he would achieve a great feat that would grant him favour before the IGP and AIG of Nigeria.

"Let's go back to the beach!" Mr Goriola commanded. They began to march back there.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Mummy! Daddy!" Bimbo called out as she got into the parlour. The house remained silent. Bimbo had grown up to refer to Yomi as her dad. She loved him as she loved her dad.

"Mummy! Daddy! I'm home!" She kept calling.

Bimbo saw a half-eaten apple on the table and she gave it a bite straightaway. It was Yomi's leftover, which he left while being anxious for her return from school.

"Delicious!" she said and began to move towards the inner room after dropping her bag on the cushion chair in the parlour. She would ask her mother for a whole apple. She was very hungry.

Bimbo stepped into her mother's room. She was shocked when she saw her on the bed, covered up in her long wrapper. She rushed towards the bed at once.

"Mom, are you sick? Are you feeling cold mom?" She sat at the edge of the bed and uncovered the figure she thought was her mom. She was shocked when Yomi raised his head from the cloth and wrapped her in at once. Bimbo screamed but she had her face pressed firmly with a pillow at once.

Yomi mounted on her forcefully and made her bid farewell to her virginity forever. She was deflowered.

Attention: A competition is on right now: GO AND VOTE FOR THE WRITER WHO YOU FELT HAS UPDATED MOST THIS MONTH, JULY. COULD BE ANY WRITER(not necessarily myself, but I'm eligible too anyway grin)
Follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
[/b]
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by alizenbohr: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Aaaaaaahh!
This tragedy is getting too much Sammy.

But still loving your writing style.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
alizenbohr: Aaaaaaahh!
This tragedy is getting too much Sammy.

But still loving your writing style.

Thanks so much for your comment wink
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
I cant stand this na
Bimbo? Deflowered?
Dis Yomi dey exist? Make i kill am myself!!!
Oga Sammy e no good oo

SAW

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
JigsawKillah: I cant stand this na
Bimbo? Deflowered?
Dis Yomi dey exist? Make i kill am myself!!!
Oga Sammy e no good oo

SAW

No be my fault o. Na dis kine tin dey hapun for naija wey we dey o cry
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by 3Dimension: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Remind me how old is bimbo?

Did I initially recommended 2 bullets for yomi why not let's make it 300 rounds of automatic

Oh my little girl. Sorry daddy wasn't dir to help. Now uve experience the " a thing"
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

No be my fault o. Na dis kine tin dey hapun for naija wey we dey o cry

e dey pain me oo

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by amsad19(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2014
chai diariz god oooooh yomi must pay for his actions
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

e dey pain me oo

SAW
Make I remind u, na film we dey watch, no be reality. So no too put am for mind smiley
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2014
amsad19: chai diariz god oooooh yomi must pay for his actions

So bro u live in yola?
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:
Make I remind u, na film we dey watch, no be reality. So no too put am for mind smiley

i done put myself for deinde, aluko and yemi's shoes na
na dat one i take dey enjoy am

SAW

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: Remind me how old is bimbo?

Did I initially recommended 2 bullets for yomi why not let's make it 300 rounds of automatic

Oh my little girl. Sorry daddy wasn't dir to help. Now uve experience the " a thing"

damn......so sad

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i done put myself for deinde, aluko and yemi's shoes na
na dat one i take dey enjoy am

SAW

Okay then, pls make your heart strong o, cos of more things to come...
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by JigsawKillah(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Okay then, pls make your heart strong o, cos of more things to come...

ok sir

SAW
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Ah ah sammy, all this tragedy just too much for the YEMI's family nah, not fair o
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by stormybucci(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2014
finally at d last page but i get prayer.... In jesus name***speaks in tongue*** oooo yessssss father!!!! every spirit of tunji nd yomi in my lyf i ban it in jesus name amen*** reads psalm 23 nd leaves d thread quietly***
Re: Honeymoon In Prison-reborn by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Morning sammy and everyone here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / REVENGE (an Action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.