Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi (19571 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / What To Do - I Am A Man Who Can't Have Kids / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Or could it be that those men are not as egocentric and p5nis centred like the men married to these black women?
Even your comment 'under a man's roof' states volumes about the mindset of the average black man.
You're not of the ideology that you spend your life with your wife in your (both owned home)
no she's spending it under your roof.
And you still think black women are the problem
A man of any other race won't make that comment you just made. Hardly.
But i've heard various variations of it.
'In a man's house. Under a man's roof'
bla bla bla.

That's the problem.

. I know black women are not more into feminism than other races. That's just a speculation. But even if it were true,with such comment as yours and many like you,it won't be a surprise if black women are angrier than their counterparts.

Feminism is anti-traditional marriage?
That's a new one.
Well unless such marriage is oppressive,I'll have to dismiss that comment as another one of those 'pulled-out-of-the-air' conclusions about uncle femi smiley.
cKaiser: ^^ Its on record that black women are the ones with the highest rate on broken down families or non existing family structure.

The aggression of a black woman both at the family front and at the work place has made them tagged "Angry black women"

Hardly do you hear an Asian woman yelling about feminism but its blacks who take it on their head and feminism is anti-traditional family.

Most feminist dont even believe they should be under any man's roof like this CEO, playing wife and daughter-in-law

BTW those who operate in the traditional family setup of man and wife still have a significantly higher chance of success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Lorretta, with the way you made that response, I can't quote it easily and I don't want to be copying and pasting your individual responses.
I'll just deal with it as best I can:

1. It may be happening but it's not common, hence you can't say MANY.

2. I threw you that bone on 'only men with lesser income' and you rightly jumped on it to make your point.
Again, such men with lesser pay do not come out openly to complain of such...ego won't allow it, and some don't need to complain because they already assume their wife will take care of it.

3. Wrong! unless they already have an agreement that says she also contributes, most men would not even bring the topic up, much more complain about it.

4. Marrying an independent woman is about having a woman that can take care of her 'personal' needs/responsibilities without informing the man or asking all the time...it is not about her giving the man money.
I think now you're just grasping at straws.

5. Everyone wants to eat their cake and have it, but with women it's far worse. Y'all want to eat your cake, have it back intact, still eat it again, enjoy it and wash it down with expensive wine, then still have it back again intact.
It's a loop/cycle with you women... grin

6. Answer same as number 4.

7. If she initially agreed to contribute, how is this a problem then if he has to remind her that she should pay up soon? Afterall she agreed to that in the first place. undecided
See what I said about women still needing the queen treatment when she already gets help in other areas.

8. Women who don't want to spend a dime in their marriages even after the husband fulfilled and paid all the necessary cash on her head, should not complain when that husband acts like he owns them. Simple logic.

9. I like the safe answers in your last response...but still, you haven't answered directly because it will undermine a lot.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
crackhaus:
It is his prerogative.
If he wants to do it, fine...and if he doesn't, nothing wrong. That's the reality of it, regardless of having a joint account.

Blessed be the woman married to him

And yes marriage is a partnership, no one is disputing that...but if sharing every single responsibility is your definition of partnership, then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Partnership is understanding what works for everyone involved and knowing when to adjust, it is not about sharing responsibilities equally right down the middle in 50/50 fashion.
Even with this joint account arrangement, it still may not be an exact 50/50 thing because if for instance the man earns 200k and his wife earns 150k, they won't contribute the exact same amount monthly...this is why I said nothing is ideal in this world, to believe otherwise is paramount to delusion.

Nobody has talked of sharing every single responsibility 50/50 at least, I have not grin. Even in a home that both do chores, a correct husband/wife will not wait for doing what he/she can do. I doubt a wife will wait for the hubby to washing clothes or cooking; I doubt hubby will want for wifey before clearing the sink etc. Just how you think it's a man's prerogative to do chores, some men see it as a duty just how some women see it as their duty to finance the home

A man will still do those chores his wife is incapable of doing like changing light bulbs, washing the cars, taking them for servicing, changing the oil in the generator, servicing the generator if he can, fixing broken fixture and furniture around the house, changing tires, plumbing, etc.... I really could go on and on... Basically, the husband is the first handyman on site; he is the electrician, the plumber, the mechanic, the contractor, the painter, the carpenter...Honestly, I could go on and on again.
But does a woman who believes in sharing responsibilities equally extend it to include all of this? The answer is NO, why? because women already believe it is the man's job and yet the man is crucified for restricting his involvement in kitchen duty.

Most people contract these jobs out and yea the wifey also carries pregnancy, breastfeed the babies etc. if you want do go that route

Like you said about knowing the person before you marry them, this is true but still it's not an absolute solution...people wake up with different feelings everyday and you can't possibly expect or think anyone is incapable of changing.

I hope the wife is allowed to change too undecided

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
crackhaus: Lorretta, with the way you made that response, I can't quote it easily and I don't want to be copying and pasting your individual responses.
I'll just deal with it as best I can:

1. It may be happening but it's not common, hence you can't say MANY.

2. I threw you that bone on 'only men with lesser income' and you rightly jumped on it to make your point.
Again, such men with lesser pay do not come out openly to complain of such...ego won't allow it, and some don't need to complain because they already their wife will take care of it.

3. Wrong! unless they already have an agreement that says she also contributes, most men would not even bring the topic up, much more complain about it.

4. Marrying an independent woman is about having a woman that can take care of her 'personal' needs/responsibilities without informing the man or asking all the time...it is not about her giving the man money.
I think now you're just grasping at straws, cos everyone knows this.

5. Everyone wants to eat their cake and have it, but with women it's far worse. Y'all want to eat your cake, have it back intact, still eat it again, enjoy it and wash it down with expensive wine, then still have it back again intact.
It's a loop/cycle with you women... grin

6. Answer same as number 4.

7. If she initially agreed to contribute, how is this a problem then if he has to remind her that she should pay up soon? Afterall she agreed to that in the first place. undecided
See what I said about women still needing the queen treatment when she already gets help in other areas.

8. Women who don't want to spend a dime in their marriages even after the husband fulfilled and paid all the necessary cash on her head, should not complain when that husband acts like he owns them. Simple logic.

9. I like your safe answers in your last response...but still, you haven't answered directly because it will undermine a lot.
Thanks for explaining what independent woman means according to your view.
I just don't know if other men will agree with you on that one.
My answers were not meant to be 'safe' per se.
Just realistic. Will she beat the man if he refuses to do house work? Of course not.
So those are possible solutions unless she wants divorce which is very unwarranted in such a case

Did you type that number 8 or someone else did? First it's her prerogative.
Now she shouldn't complain if he treats her like he owns her (slave) because of it?
You've lost me.
Come again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by pickabeau1: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

cKaiser: Thats why all these black women who just pick up feminism by the roadside and carry it on their head just make me laugh

All other successful races have their women playing their roles as mothers wifes and still progressing in their career

But a black woman by the time she gets a small 9-5 job at McDonalds, No one would hear any word again, Its Im a strong black woman, my husband should be washing the ground i step on

A woman a whole CEO of Pepsico still plays her wifely and motherly duties without complaining but if na all these black women na all the world for don hear. Na to first chase the husband comot because he is probably not making as much as her then harass everyone even her drivers, juniors and cook on how much she makes and how she is strong and independent like say na only dem
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy:
Thanks for explaining what independent woman means according to your view.
I just don't know if other men will agree with you on that one.
My answers were not meant to be 'safe' per se.
Just realistic. Will she beat the man if he refuses to do house work? Of course not.
So those are possible solutions unless she wants divorce which is very unwarranted in such a case

Did you type that number 8 or someone else did? First it's her prerogative.
Now she shouldn't complain if he treats her like he owns her (slave) because of it?
You've lost me.
Come again.
I believe we were past that prerogative part, it was in reference to having a woman pay the bills (light, refuse, etc)

As for the emboldened, what happens when the man still doesn't yield to any of your possible solutions?
At least, you're starting to understand that it's the woman that should compromise on does house hold chores and not the man.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bukatyne, your response is noted.

Now one question with regards to a sentence you made about coming back home to meeting your husband without any food prepared for you.

Question is:
What is left for a woman to do when she arrives home, meets her husband in bed or watching some TV program because he has not eaten and was waiting for the wife to get back. What is this woman to do?

Note:
This is not the first time it's happening, neither will it be the last.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
crackhaus:
I believe we were past that prerogative part, it was in reference to having a woman pay the bills (light, refuse, etc)

As for the emboldened, what happens when the man still doesn't yield to any of your possible solutions?
At least, you're starting to understand that it's the woman that should compromise on does house hold chores and not the man.
Of course it is the traditional role of a woman. So she'll be the one to compromise here.
when you want something,you compromise. Just like the man has to compromise if the woman isn't forth coming with finances. I'm talking about people who really want to be together. They will always strive to meet each other halfway.
If the man refuses to yield to possible solutions?
Let's see:
He refuses to take up more financial responsibility so that the wife can stay home more often and take care of home and kids?
He refuses to get a house keeper that will do such stuff so that they can both concentrate on making the dough?
He refuses to live with the filth that accrues from his decisions?
That doesn't sound sane. At all.
Who will want to live with such a man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy:
Of course it is the traditional role of a woman. So she'll be the one to compromise here.
when you want something,you compromise.
Just like the man has to compromise if the woman isn't forth coming with finances. I'm talking about people who really want to be together. They will always strive to meet each other halfway.
If the man refuses to yield to possible solutions?
Let's see:
He refuses to take up more financial responsibility so that the wife can stay home more often and take care of home and kids?
He refuses to get a house keeper that will do such stuff so that they can both concentrate on making the dough?
He refuses to live with the filth that accrues from his decisions?
That doesn't sound sane. At all.
Who will want to live with such a man?
Finally @emboldened, we are at an accord. That has been my pivot for this whole argument and I'm surprised you didn't notice it earlier or say that part earlier...you could have saved me the stress of typing long epistles.

As for the remaining parts of your post, they do not pertain to this topic and thus is beside the point...you trying to tie two different knots with the one situation here first sake of argument. grin
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Seun(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
She's right. No pain, no gain. Even men can't have it all: most of my male role-models were abysmal fathers; they had no time for their children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
You can meander sha grin
You asked a question I answered and now it's not relevant to the topic.
Ok bye
crackhaus:
Finally @emboldened, we are at an accord. That has been my pivot for this whole argument and I'm surprised you didn't notice it earlier or say that part earlier...you could have saved me the stress of typing long epistles.

As for the remaining parts of your post, they do not pertain to this topic and thus is beside the point...you trying to tie two different knots with the one situation here first sake of argument. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
cococandy: You can meander sha grin
You asked a question I answered and now it's not relevant to the topic.
Ok bye
The question was just to nudge you.. and yes you're right, no sane man would not consider at least one of those solutions...but first, it's the woman that should be compromising.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
crackhaus: Bukatyne, your response is noted.

Now one question with regards to a sentence you made about coming back home to meeting your husband without any food prepared for you.

Question is:
What is left for a woman to do when she arrives home, meets her husband in bed or watching some TV program because he has not eaten and was waiting for the wife to get back. What is this woman to do?

Note:
This is not the first time it's happening, neither will it be the last.

As per the note, they would have over communicated; she could cook when she can and register it at the back of her mind that her hubby doesnot love her

But as they say, love is not all that makes a marriage work
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
bukatyne:

As per the note, they would have over communicated; she could cook when she can and register it at the back of her mind that her hubby doesnot love her

The question came before the 'foot note', answer that first.

But hold up, you trying to say that a man who does not prepare something for his wife because he got home first, doesn't love her?

Still answer the question regarding that scenario though.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by baby124: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
Gboliwe: Smart and intelligent woman.
Your thread title is in error sha, nobody, I mean, no single person, has it all. Its not about being a career person or a full time home wife.

You are right., No single person can have it all. Life has a way of throwing one curve. But we can only try our best.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by baby124: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
sauer: She apparently has a good support system in place. Plus an understanding husband.

As far as I can tell, the best gift a career woman can ever have is an understanding husband. Any other thing is secondary.

Very accurate. Ones spouse can either be a blessing or a curse. Nothing worse than a jealous and un-supportive spouse. She is where she is because her husband is probably her biggest fan.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
crackhaus:
The question came before the 'foot note', answer that first.

But hold up, you trying to say that a man who does not prepare something for his wife because he got home first, doesn't love her?

Still answer the question regarding that scenario though.

bukatyne:
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by damiso(f): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Seun: She's right. No pain, no gain. Even men can't have it all: most of my male role-models were abysmal fathers; they had no time for their children.

That's why its not necessarily gender specific.Mandela's children might not think he was a hands on dad but he had had to sacrifice family life for a cause greater than him being a father.

That said though I kinda think its selfish to keep having kids when you know for a fact that neither yourself, your spouse or no great support network will be at least there for the childrem from time to time.Not necessarily all the time (missing school plays will not kill a child esp african children grin) but to a certain level children need to feel they matter and are worth their parents time.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by damiso(f): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bigsteveg:

What a wonderful story, u see..money is not everything, dat is y in africa (nigeria especially) the kids are more closer to the mother who spends much time with them even with the fact dat the dad might be the one paying their school fees @ harvard. Parenting isn't easy. May the lord help us all not to fail in dat aspect.
A
Amen.Its a big task being a parent.May He help us to balance it out effectively because we all want to give them the best which costs money and making money is not easy.We also don't want to chase the money and forget to create the memories as my fondest memories of my dad is the time spent with him, talks I had with him and not just that he paid my school fees
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin you dey laugh eh?

black women have come a long way. The cotton wool finally fell off.

pickabeau1: grin grin grin grin

by the way, i am making a long list and fiance will read, discuss and then we sign and seal.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Sissie(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
You can't have it all.
Being a successful career woman definitely affects the family.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by pickabeau1: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
thats cool.... grin grin
armyofone: grin grin grin grin you dey laugh eh?

black women have come a long way. The cotton wool finally fell off.

by the way, i am making a long list and fiance will read, discuss and then we sign and seal.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Neither can unsuccessful housewives who still fail as desperate MARRIED WOMEN aka MARRIED, BUT LIVING SINGLE! wink

They still can't find love peace and happiness as their husbands sleep ONLINE, looking for true love!

CHOOSE ONE! grin

Give me A CAREER any time!
I love to use my BRAINS not my ARRRRRSEHOLE! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by okotv(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
then the big question would be FAMILY OR CAREER ? which is more important for a better society
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Godmystrength: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Some men have ways of doing their things and getting away with it.

When a man and woman both agree that the woman should stay at home to take care of the children, it is assumed that the woman can never get tired for a day, hence the saying that ''after all she is a housewife. she has been home all day. what has she been doing since morning. I can understand if she is going to work. i.e. if she wasn't a housewife, they will be willing to help her with some house chores''. These same men will keep complaining anytime they are requested to perform their financial obligations. That's when you will hear things like, ''do you think it is easy to make money? what do you know? You just sit down at home all day doing nothing....etc''.

When a woman works and have to leave so early and come back so late and tired, she can't also complain. That is when you hear things like ''whatever you are in the office doesn't count here. Once you are in the house, you have to take up all your wifely roles irrespective of whether you are tired''

When a woman wants sex and the man is tired because he had a hard day at work, the woman must not talk o else, she will hear the story of how she sits at home doing nothing and thinks it is easy to go out and bring in money.

When a man wants sex and the woman is tired because he had a hard day at work, the woman must not complain o or else, she will hear the story of how it will be her fault if she pushes her husband out, or even hear the story that her boss must have been 'servicing' her all day.

When you decide to live your life like our forefathers i.e. tell your man to provide completely for the house and let you take care of the home completely, you will hear things like, ''you are just a liability. I feed you, I clothe you, I pay all the bills. what do you do? You just sit down here doing nothing and getting fat on my money.''

When you decide to get a job, make your money, take care of the house and not bother your man about your personal needs, neither do you bother him about chores etc but you decide to keep your money and let the man pay the bills 100%, you hear things like, ''you are such a self centered woman. Your money is not your money but our money. you can't spend your money anyhow. Since you are working, you need to be paying part of the bills and woe betides you if you are earning more because you will need to pay a larger part of the bills''

If you complain about anything, they will be quick to remind you that there are a lot of your mates outside that are unmarried and would do anything to be in your position. And also remind you that you are ''after 1''. Nobody will marry you if you leave.

Infact, you will be seen as the perfect wife if you
1.Work hard to make money, give everything to your husband and also thank him for giving you the opportunity to go and work to make money. after all, he who owns the slave also owns the slave's belongings/properties (eni to leru lo leru) even if it means having to beg him for money to give to your own parents when his parents are your responsibilities. (doing otherwise, makes you insensitive and without human feelings)
2.Don't you dare get a maid/house help. excuse me!!!!! what the hell do you need that for? Do your work jeje and stop complaining after all, our mothers in those days carry babies on their back and trek longgggggggggggggggggggg distance to and from the farm with heavy loads on their heads, do their chores alone and feed their husbands and nothing happened to them.
3.Embrace your husbands family o because they are your family now. Your own family, who are they? are you serious? For crying out loud, you are a married woman now so face your front.

Let nobody come and quote me and tell me these things don't happen o because they are real life scenarios.

As for me, i will do my best to keep my home but if somethings go wrong and can't be sorted out, i am not going to kill myself.

MEN, I SHAKE YANSH FOR ALL OF UNA

husband love your wife oo and wife, submit to your husband oo

3 Likes

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by pickabeau1: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2014
Godmystrength:

MEN, I SHAKE YANSH FOR ALL OF UNA

Pics of u shaking your yansh or ADONBILIVIT
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Godmystrength: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1:
Pics of u shaking your yansh or ADONBILIVIT
shocked shocked shocked You want to see shaking yansh this morning abi..... okay o. @ the part in bold, i might be shaking another person's yansh now.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by pickabeau1: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked You want to see shaking yansh this morning abi..... okay o. @ the part in bold, i might be shaking another person's yansh now.

Why not.. na u talk am say u dey shake am for men naaaa
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Godmystrength: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why not.. na u talk am say u dey shake am for men naaaa
are you one of the ''men''?
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
If I footed all the bills and had a full-time housewife, I'd expect her to know that she'd be fully responsible for keeping the home. She's a homemaker for Bleep's sake. If she complains, not requests for help, she's coming with me to work to help me in my office duties. Then I will fairly help her with her household chores. She better learn how to change tyres and climb into the roof too, since that would be her way of showing and proving her love to me.
Smh for nairaland and ridiculous notions. On nairaland these days, standing your ground=female slavery. A good husband is one who allows his wife do anything she wants and doesn't refuse her anything she desires? Nah, I'll pass.
Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by Godmystrength: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
fresh_dude: If I footed all the bills and had a full-time housewife, I'd expect her to know that she'd be fully responsible for keeping the home. She's a homemaker for Bleep's sake. If she complains, not requests for help, she's coming with me to work to help me in my office duties. Then I will fairly help her with her household chores. She better learn how to change tyres and climb into the roof too, since that would be her way of showing and proving her love to me.
Smh for nairaland and ridiculous notions. On nairaland these days, standing your ground=female slavery. A good husband is one who allows his wife do anything she wants and doesn't refuse her anything she desires? Nah, I'll pass.
NO. A good husband is one who loves his wife like himself.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Godmystrength: are you one of the ''men''?

No worry about that one
Just upload the bakassi make we see
Na mouth u just get..

Miss Balassi NL... oya carry goo

Godmystrength: NO. A good husband is one who loves his wife like himself.

Does a good wife need to love her hubby like herself or its not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.