Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,846 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47656 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dis ur 90% neva load finish
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Food is READY!!!
Dedicated to all Ebiagees, especially to all male Ebiagees...that reminds me, where is Lordtim, Luckidoc, Karev_white, Damex333, Okem09, Kingso23, Igwechosen, Mohammad11 and Leofish92, etc?

I'm dedicating this to all old and new members of the EBIAG FAMILY.

[b]Daisy kicked the air and wept. Her purse fell and she bent to have it back. A young chap was sharper; he had fled with it. Daisy was almost going to shout and pursue after the purse thief, but she had to let it go when she found the selfsame purse in her hand.

"Hallucination!" she banged her knee. No purse had fallen at all let alone having it picked by a chap.

"Hallucination? Where's that nation? In North America here? I don't think so. Is that your destination?" Daisy began to hear voices now.

Ha, ha, ha, what is destination? Another nation? What denomination of cash do they spend there? A thousand dollar note?" she heard a female voice this time.

Denomination of cash? I guess denomination is another nation out there...you mean we could go there to get free cash? Let's go there Rukky!"

Daisy looked around. There wasn't any two people talking. She blocked her ears. She was frustrated.

"So, it's my imagination again! Oh my God!" Daisy shut her ears and squeezed her face as though she would weep.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, imagination is another nation, Daisy. These are all the machination of the devil to make you get sick of life..."

"Machination? many machines in that nation I guess..."

Daisy came with it. She hadn't been free all her life from it. When her parents began to notice it while she was age two, they spent a lot to get her cure, but it was to no avail. They had to cope with her eventually. However, that selfsame hallucination was her genius spot. She had learnt a lot of current affairs from such hallucinations. While she was just five, she had known all the names of the states in the US and their governors. She had known much about the continent called Africa and many quotes in the constitution without studying. They all came through those voices.

Daisy had even had her vocabulary developed through the same way. When she was ten, she won the Spelling Bee competition, two years before Henry did. However, Henry didn't know such things.

Daisy was the only daughter of Professor Wilson. He didn't want to lose her; that was exactly why the man joined the gyrus planet. He had dedicated her to gyrus without her knowledge.

Professor Wilson had secured a life assurance for her in the insurance of gyrus, such that Sergius Burton himself declared that nothing would take her life away prematurely except for any gyrus-related issue.

Professor Wilson thought her fall from the storey building many years back without claiming her life was a fulfillment to Sergius's declaration.

Earlier, when Harrison asked Patrick Rutherford for her life, the man had to tell him the whole story:

"Your father Sergius has pronounced on her a strong benediction of life such that she wouldn't die by anything physical."

"Sergius is a fool!" Harrison was angry. Suddenly, he laughed and said, "Now go with this. She'll lose her life gradually. It's a disease I've invented few months back. Em...what's that name a disease inventor is called? Ha, ha, ha," Harrison laughed.

"I don't know, master Harrison," Patrick spoke like an android.

"Go now Patrick, your life will go for hers if you don't get the disease into her system latest five pm. Your time starts now!"

Patrick Rutherford bowed before Harrison and departed.

Patrick Rutherford had begun to lose patience. It would soon be 5pm.

"Wilson, I wanna see your little baby Daisy. It's not worth it leaving without setting my eyes on her. You've so much spoken about her to me."

"But those guys..."

"They are clowns!" the magistrate barged in. "We shouldn't keep Daisy waiting in the cold. We've got to go for her right away."

"We take a taxi?"

"Nah, we go in my car," the magistrate offered. Professor Wilson embraced the offer.

"We are coming to pick you right away, Daisy!" Professor Wilson said when Daisy picked up the call he just made to her.

Professor Wilson was surprised when Patrick Rutherford said he would remain behind in the office.

"I thought..."

"Don't worry Wilson, I'd be here waiting for you," the magistrate spoke softly and slowly. Professor Wilson was a little bit suspicious. However, he collected the car key from him and took off.

Patrick Rutherford drew close to Professor Wilson's locker and got it opened. He began to scramble for something. He found many supernatural books in there and squeezed them into his own bag.

"Yes, master Harrison would be glad," he said, laughing aloud.

Henry and Ted didn't want to appear so grungy before Daisy. They began to make for a store where they could purchase some neat clothes. Their trousers sagged. They had to walk as though they were on tiptoes just to make it look intentional. Their trousers were way off their waists, revealing their boxers.

Henry and Ted purchased some clothes without being aware of Joyce and Susie who were in the same large boutique.

"Joyce, what do you think? Jasper's gonna love seeing me in this, don't you think so?" Susie said, displaying a transparent cloth.

Joyce was slow in reacting. She hadn't bought the idea of Susie porting for Jasper from the onset.

"Ted, what do you think? Daisy's gonna like me in this," Henry spoke aloud as he pulled down a shirt. Susie's ears picked up his voice despite the distance between them.

"What the heck?!" Susie screamed. "That's Henry's voice for sure!"

"I didn't hear anything," Joyce said genuinely.

"They are here, Henry and Ted. It's like they wanna get dressed for that wh'ore, Daisy!"

"I thought it was Cynthia!" Joyce was shocked.

"No, it's Daisy I heard. They're picking clothes somewhere here. Joyce, let's go find them," Susie said and pulled at Joyce's wrist. She followed like a zombie.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Today is 18 and am d page lord of d 18. Hmmm
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Timcy2: Today is 18 and am d page lord of d 18. Hmmm

Take note, the post above is eighteenly dedicated to you...weld one Pagelord sir wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
This henry guy is sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Vstuffs(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please update fast,I want to see fight between susie and henry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Vstuffs: Please update fast,I want to see fight between susie and henry

That would be midnite tinx, I'm cooking for the HIP house right now...90%...loading...

talk2riel: This henry guy is sick in the head.
oga, you haven't been pointing my typos errors to me for a while now. Pls don't let me alone in this nah undecided
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by harrinhurla(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Henry and ted ehn,only god can save dem
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by onosj(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
EBIAG family una Weldon oh?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
onosj: EBIAG family una Weldon oh?

Welcome back onosj
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
NP: Double Wahala By Oritsefemi Ft Allstars (SammyHoe and Ebiagees)

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Good morning guys!!!
Niyipo, how was ya night?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Niyipo(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Eat my own share clean mouth, oga sammy hungry tynz ooooo
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Niyipo(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Was gud nd urs

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Niyipo: Was gud nd urs
Great!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by MunAKeyzZ(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Nice updates but a lot of typographical errors
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2014
MunAKeyzZ: Nice updates but a lot of typographical errors

Thanks, I'll go and recheck. Now you are d editor of EBIAG, formerly it was Talk2riel.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Meal comes up soon... grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Dedicated to Timcy2 the pagelord and Harrinhurla the pagelady

[b]Susie and Joyce walked stealthily around the boutique. They sighted Henry and Ted where they were. Susie was almost going to jump at him, but Joyce advised her otherwise.

"Are you gonna attack him? What's your proof if you do that? Let him be, Susie. You guys should sit together to end all these hide and seek. I'll sit Ted down too to settle ours."

Joyce's speech sank deep into Susie's head; she would listen to her. They left the place even before Henry did.

Jasper had called Susie several times, but she intentionally didn't want to pick it up. She didn't also buy the cloth she had gone into the boutique for. She would now go straight home and wait patiently for Henry to pay her a visit. If he didn't come, she would give him a call to ask him to come.

Professor Wilson got to the airport. He saw Daisy shivering in the cold.

"Daisy! Here! Your dad!" Professor Wilson said, putting his head out of the car. Daisy didn't budge an inch. Why would she when she had already had it hot from her imaginations earlier? This could also be a hallucination, she thought.

She decided to walk close to the car eventually.

Professor Wilson came out of the car and gave her a warm hug. She wriggled to get herself free from him.

"Dad, you kept me waiting here in the cold for hours. So cruel of you!" Daisy grumbled.

"I'm so so sorry, Daisy," professor Wilson showed remorse. "Those two i*diots I sent to pick you up, I can't just find them. I don't know where they've been."

"You sent iidiots to pick me up dad? Why should you send iidiots in the first place? Why didn't you send real people and not iidiots? Couldn't you have come pick me up yourself?"

"I'm very sorry, Daisy. I had a special visitor, that's why. He came here for the first time."

"What's his profession?" Daisy asked.

"He's a magistrate," said the dean. Daisy smiled out her beauty. Seemed she was in love with the word 'magistrate'.

"I'd be glad to meet him," she spoke excitedly. "I wanna ask him some few questions."

"That's my girl," the dean said and kissed her hair. She loved to be kissed on the hair that way by her father. Daisy was already few inches taller than her father. She had a good walking style. They got into the car together and the man started the engine.

"Is this your new car?" Daisy asked.

"No, it's the magistrate's car," he replied. "Mine is with those iidiots, those two iidiots I..."

"Your car's with them or they are in it? What do you mean it's with them? Is it a toy car?" Daisy pulled up a serious face.

Aside having to cope with optical disillusionment, she also had problem with accepting statements as they came. Daisy had a strong cognisance for the correct use of words. She would spot out latent grammatical errors a thousand times if need be.

"Dai-i-sy," the dean called her name patiently. "I've told you not to keep picking holes in people's grammar anymore. It could sound rude to them!"

"It doesn't matter to me," she said. "I'm born to correct errors." She made a strong nose and a long face, folding her arms together. She was speechless for the rest of the journey.

Henry and Ted came out of the boutique, still looking odd. Their monies couldn't afford more than some second-hand stuffs. They now had some pair of canvasses on their legs. The canvasses were oversized on their feet. The belts around their waists appeared more or less like ropes. They had only picked them up somewhere to improvise them for belts when their monies got finished.

Henry and Ted got to the airport around 5:15pm. They looked everywhere for her without success. Earlier, Henry had put off his phone to avoid being called by the dean.

The boys searched ignorantly for the girl. It was a futile effort. Now Henry had to switch his phone on. He wanted to contact the dean now.

"Sir, we are right in the airport. We couldn't find her. Could you please describe her?"

"Iidiots!" the dean screamed and ended the call immediately.

"What do we do now?" Henry asked Ted. Ted spotted a lady standing with two suitcases.

"Hey Henry, come and see this pretty lady standing over there; she's undoubtedly the one."

Henry followed the direction of Ted's pointed finger and saw her.

"Yeah, she's the one," Henry responded. "She's the carbon copy of her father. Let's get her." They hurried towards her.

Henry and Ted had hired a taxi. They would bring her in there.

The lady wore a red hair and two long earrings jutted down her small ears. She had red lips.

"Hey, girl, your dad sent us to you. He wanna have us pick you up," Ted said, dragging a suitcase with her.

"Who the hell are you? Smelly thing!" she held her nose tight with two fingers.

Ted walked close to Henry and whispered into his ear;

"Remember what the dean said; she hates smell," said Ted.

"Oh, it's the darn truth!" Henry exclaimed.

"Get in the taxi," Henry said, putting his right arm around her and pulling her with the other. They had even obtained her suitcases in the process.

"How dare you?" the lady was provoked. She had plastered a slap on his right cheek. It burned.

"Daisy!" Henry screamed. "You just dazed my cheek with that soft palm of yours. Can you do that again?"

"I'm not Daisy, right!" the lady yelled at his face. "I'm afraid you've just approached the wrong person. So sorry for the slap," she explained. Give me my suitcases!"

"What!" they exclaimed and cast her suitcases at the floor in frustration and left.

Henry had to call the dean once more.

"Fools!" he screamed at them. "Daisy's right here with me. Patrick Rutherford is here too. He'll soon be departing."

"What the heck!" they screamed and began to make haste towards their taxi. They would be off immediately.

Susie didn't go back home as she had planned to do earlier. She followed them from a distant to the airport and saw Henry receiving that slap to his face. She wondered what could have prompted such action.

Susie could have heard the conversation between Henry and the lady clearly if not for the overwhelming sounds of aircraft rendering their voices of no significance.

Earlier, when Daisy got to her father's office, the man introduced her to Patrick Rutherford who rose to his feet and kissed her forehead instead of having a handshake with her.

A kind of green radiation emanated at the point of contact of the man's lips and the girls forehead. She felt it.

"A magistrate?" Daisy spoke suddenly. "Where do you operate? Here in California?"

"No! I am the head magistrate in gyrus!" the man voiced out immediately. Professor Wilson was scared. He beamed at his face but the man winked back.

"Gyrus? I've never heard such place before," Daisy said.

Gyrus is a place beyond the earth, where you go to have a holiday. Get a wing and soar to gyrus because it's beyond the blue...ha, ha, ha

Daisy hit her head hard. She had begun to recognise that familiar voice speaking into her ears.

"Why are you doing that, young girl? Hitting yourself?"

Daisy smiled and said, "Never mind that voice I hear all the time...em, gyrus, I haven't heard that name before."

"Gyrus is in Sydney," he lied.

"Okay, I'll go find it out," she said.

Daisy was eager to know some things about law. She asked the magistrate a few question about it. Patrick Rutherford didn't really sound like a professional magistrate and she wondered.

"You see, Daisy, gyrus law is totally different from the law you have here," he said and gazed at his wristwatch. "Hey, half past five! Wilson, I've gotta go," he said and rose up swiftly. He didn't want to be in there when the enchantment would begin to manifest.

Professor Wilson and Patrick Rutherford began to move towards the magistrate's car. The dean had a favour to ask from him:

"Rutherford, please I have one favour I would want you do for me."

"Name it!"

"I have discovered how to live longer than forty-five years."

"How?" the man asked.

"It's in Harrison's book of power. I know it would be useful to us both; persuade him to give it to you and he wouldn't object to that--you know he's ever been loyal to you."

The magistrate laughed and said, "Fool!"

Professor Wilson was shocked. The man hadn't used such harsh word on him all the while, how come he was using it now?

"I am a slave to master Harrison, the great son of Sergius!" Patrick Rutherford spoke. His countenance has changed.

"Patrick, I don't seem to understand you," the dean was puzzled.

"You'll soon understand me better. You girl is gonna die in three days. He's been infected with an unknown disease," Patrick Rutherford said and placed a hand on the bonnet of his car.

"What!" Professor Wilson's eyes expanded. "What's going on here? Is this happening or am I hallucinating?"

"I've transferred the deadliest venom into her body. If nothing is done within three days, she would give up," he smiled.

"Sir, wh--why? What's happening?"

"Harrison Burton my master sends me. You dare not question his authority. You'd better ask for its antidote and I'll tell you, ha, ha, ha, ha..."

"What's it...I mean the the the the antidote?" the dean's tongue trembled. He wiped out a bead of perspiration off his sweaty face.

"I don't think there is a remedy, Wilson, because it would mean a trip to THE LAND OF NO RETURN to get a chalk!"

"LAND OF NO RETURN in Africa?!" Professor Wilson screamed. He had read about it in a book of myth and history. No one had ever survived a trip to that land, as its name implied.

The dean had his blood rushing. He crouched beside the car tyre and held the magistrate by the hem of his garment, just at the tail end of his trouser. The man pulled his hand away and he fell to the earth. He began to rise again.

"Ha, ha, ha," Patrick Rutherford laughed...

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK SATURDAY...

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by peksmay(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Oga Sammy, I know dats a joke right? pls don't do dat o, thanks for d early morning food.. good morning
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by rantex1: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
oga Sammy are you whining us? abeg make you no do that. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by eunisam: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Why next week saturday? O! Boy eeeh is like una dey use our feelings dey play oh. I take that to be a joke. But if dis happens? Sammyhoe ....
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by akinkudin: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm...land of no return..so that's what the errand is going to be.
BTW SammyHoe, you referred to Daisy as the deans 'son' in the previous post.
Next Saturday shocked what are you doing for a whole week? Visiting Gyrus or going to view that land first grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by edogho(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014
now comes d dicey part of d errand. high priest odward, bishop kay make una come see sammy o. Sammy Pls o.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mystarz(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Oga Sammy, i join beg u o, i can't do a day wit out a visit 2 EBIAG. Nxt week saturday is way too long
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Next week saturdau bawo?

Ki la gbe ki la ju?

Abeg no give people high blood pressure o.
" Ur girl is are going to die"
u might want to correct that..
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 01emek(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
''Land of no return'' hmmmm!! Sammy pls don't go on strike ooo.... Americans will know!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2014
No vex for me o, my ppl. Na dis runny tummy no wan leave me alone o. Pls help me pray make d tin waka go quick.

On a more serious note anyway, I would be so busy for d rest of d month to get the EBIAG MAGAXINE to existence, buh anyway, I'll try to kip updating. Thanks for being with me all the time.

NB: the magazine would have 25 Ebiag members' picture profile per publication. If you want yours to make the cut, use the pix as your profile pix and add me up on your whatsapp, or simply send d pix to ebiagmagazine@gmail.com.
I have up to ten pictures already. If yours doesn't make it this time, we reserve it till next publication.

Our website should be ready before the end of this month; that was the purpose for my travel to Akure four days back.

We shall launch the website together when it is ready and the first 1,000 people to register shall be treated specially.

For now, concerning Investing on the EBIAG MAGAZINE PROJECT, I am silent, because I think that INVESTMENT should come after a company/ an organisation is already established and not when it is just beginning, so no INVESTING yet.

But Sponsorship and donation for the project has begun. You can sponsor this project or donate. Please contact us to do so by calling 08087755117, 08138410839.
No amount is too small for donation.

~~~~~~EBIAG ADVERTISEMENT~~~~~~~~~~

You can advertise on any edition of our magazine and on the website too.

You get the following benefits if you advertise on any edition of our magazine:

1. You shall automatically be advertised on our website too(for those who advertise 1/2 page upward on the magazine)

2. You shall also be advertised on the EBIAG e-magazine too(for those who advertises half-page and above).

3. You shall also be advertised on the EBIAG exercise books which we are going to start selling nationwide too(the exercise book will carry a short story; just the way some exercise books carry tortoise stories, etc).

4. If you advertise full-page, we shall add your logo to our first page as one of our sponsors.

~~~~~~EBIAG SELF-EMPLOYMENT~~~~~~~~

You could be self-reliant too by working and getting paid by EBIAG. It's simple, refer companies/organisations to us to advertise on our magazine and when we clinch contract, we pay you 20% of the advertisement money.
I.e 20% of N50,000 is N10,000 for full page advertisement.

Our Advert Rate
A4 paper format:

Full page ad: #50,000
3/4 page ad: #35,000
1/2 page ad: #27,000
1/4 page ad: #13,500
1/8 page ad: #7,500
1/16 page ad: #5,000

Target Areas for Sales of Magazine

1. Secondary schools
2. Tertiary Institutions
3. Offices
4. Bookshops and Newspaper Vendor locations
5. Through interested marketers

For more detail, visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1819696/ebiag-magazine-all-need-know
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2014
SammyHoe: No vex for me o, my ppl. Na dis runny tummy no wan leave me alone o. Pls help me pray make d tin waka go quick.

On a more serious note anyway, I would be so busy for d rest of d month to get the EBIAG MAGAXINE to existence, buh anyway, I'll try to kip updating. Thanks for being with me all the time.

NB: the magazine would have 25 Ebiag members' picture profile per publication. If you want yours to make the cut, use the pix as your profile pix and add me up on your whatsapp, or simply send d pix to ebiagmagazine@gmail.com.
I have up to ten pictures already. If yours doesn't make it this time, we reserve it till next publication.

Our website should be ready before the end of this month; that was the purpose for my travel to Akure four days back.

We shall launch the website together when it is ready and the first 1,000 people to register shall be treated specially.

For now, concerning Investing on the EBIAG MAGAZINE PROJECT, I am silent, because I think that INVESTMENT should come after a company/ an organisation is already established and not when it is just beginning, so no INVESTING yet.

But Sponsorship and donation for the project has begun. You can sponsor this project or donate. Please contact us to do so by calling 08087755117, 08138410839.
No amount is too small for donation.

~~~~~~EBIAG ADVERTISEMENT~~~~~~~~~~

You can advertise on any edition of our magazine and on the website too.

You get the following benefits if you advertise on any edition of our magazine:

1. You shall automatically be advertised on our website too(for those who advertise 1/2 page upward on the magazine)

2. You shall also be advertised on the EBIAG e-magazine too(for those who advertises half-page and above).

3. You shall also be advertised on the EBIAG exercise books which we are going to start selling nationwide too(the exercise book will carry a short story; just the way some exercise books carry tortoise stories, etc).

4. If you advertise full-page, we shall add your logo to our first page as one of our sponsors.

~~~~~~EBIAG SELF-EMPLOYMENT~~~~~~~~

You could be self-reliant too by working and getting paid by EBIAG. It's simple, refer companies/organisations to us to advertise on our magazine and when we clinch contract, we pay you 20% of the advertisement money.
I.e 20% of N50,000 is N10,000 for full page advertisement.

Our Advert Rate
A4 paper format:

Full page ad: #50,000
3/4 page ad: #35,000
1/2 page ad: #27,000
1/4 page ad: #13,500
1/8 page ad: #7,500
1/16 page ad: #5,000

Target Areas for Sales of Magazine

1. Secondary schools
2. Tertiary Institutions
3. Offices
4. Bookshops and Newspaper Vendor locations
5. Through interested marketers

For more detail, visit this link:

p0st tha link na

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Kaymania:
who knows what this is?

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by harrinhurla(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
I knw dats a joke,nxt saturday ke,dnt do dat oo +pagelady fnz
grin,fnx sammy and pls,bikonu enter dat kitchen fast oo,I'm hungry

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
akinkudin: Hmmm...land of no return..so that's what the errand is going to be.
BTW SammyHoe, you referred to Daisy as the deans 'son' in the previous post.
Next Saturday shocked what are you doing for a whole week? Visiting Gyrus or going to view that land first grin

Lol...thanks for the correction, dean has no son...
I want to have time to finish the website and magazine, that's why, but since my ppl have spoken, update continues...

Thank you all for your patience cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / The Cul De Sac / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.