Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47655 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sammy, dis one wey u wan give us high Bp 4 my lordship, i no understand oo. A DAISY-DICEY errand hmm.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by akahp(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
sammymatchet no use person play here o.....u beta kom update angry

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
akahp: sammymatchet no use person play here o.....u beta kom update angry

I shall do when I'm free...for now I'm at work
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by akahp(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
SammyHoe:

I shall do when I'm free...for now I'm at work
ok....u geh luck. na sambisa I 4d go nawgrin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin pagelord back 2 bak grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Timcy2: grin pagelord back 2 bak grin
Congrotulazions wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
next Saturday!!!!!!! shocked abeg no try am ooo [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mczigx(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=Kaymania][/quote]

SammyHoe, I never see long update o
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by mohammad11: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
As henry and ted waste time 2the airport I thought d magistrate gonna fail his mission but d dean is d catalyst for it to have happen.

Those iid.iots should embark on this mission to save daisy.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kaymania:

SammyHoe, I never see long update o
Updates could only come in d midnight or 2mao morning sir, because of one activity or d other I have to do.

Pls bear with me and don't be an Ebiagmania grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Weldon Mr Sammy, u 2 much

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
getafe: Weldon Mr Sammy, u 2 much

Thanks a lot sir!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
I catch am sammieHoe.
Viewing this topic: igwechosen(m)
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
talk2riel: I catch am sammieHoe.

I love your camera my guy. So u are now a photographer and no more a 'typosgrapher' I used to know grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
SammyHoe:

I love your camera my guy. So u are now a photographer and no more a 'typosgrapher' I used to know grin
When one door close another one go open.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by igwechosen(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
talk2riel: I catch am sammieHoe.
lols, you are just in time bro...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Rilwayne001: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
SammyHoe: EBIAG SEASON ONE
FEATURES:

Talk2riel= Henry White
Zeenab= Cynthia
Peksmay= Susie
Akinkudin= Older Ted
SammyHoe= Younger Ted
Odward= Harrison grin
Faithgokz= Kate
Tyhadebimpe= Jessi... grin
Jigsawkillah= Patrick Rutherford
Prof Wilson= Mohammad11(with costumes) cheesy
Bookhy= Jane
Omortolah= Belinda
JesusPRINCE= Naomi
Kingso23= Pete
Okem09=
Omotolaray= Chun tao
Lorlaahlozz= Genevieve tongue
3Dimension= Gaby
Kaymania= Ken

Who will be HENRY'S MOTHER, TANIA, KIM, CHEUNG, ETC...
WATCH OF FOR THE PART TWO!!! shocked

you no cum add me undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2014
kip d gud work goin bro! more ba3 to ya fone.

#btw, *sights d kitchen 2 c if dia is any cookd fud.....yawns!*.....#spreads mat n waits 4 fud*
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 2:48am On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:
Updates could only come in d midnight or 2mao morning sir, because of one activity or d other I have to do.

Pls bear with me and don't be an Ebiagmania grin

0kay bro
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Skimpledawg: kip d gud work goin bro! more ba3 to ya fone.

#btw, *sights d kitchen 2 c if dia is any cookd fud.....yawns!*.....#spreads mat n waits 4 fud*
Tnx
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

you no cum add me undecided undecided undecided angry angry

Don't you mind Daisuke? I'm sorry if you don't like him embarassed
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Rilwayne001: 3:47am On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

Don't you mind Daisuke? I'm sorry if you don't like him embarassed

Daisuke ko, Buremo ni undecided undecided

na henry i want..make girls dey die for me grin

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Daisuke ko, Buremo ni undecided undecided

na henry i want..make girls dey die for me grin

Lol...Daisuke is cool either... could fight Karate too well... how about that?
Good morning.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Morning Meal

Dedicated to the PAGELORD Timcy2 and the... PAGELADY? Imagine, no pagelady yet. It's like ladies are no more following this story undecided where are peksmay, zeenab, omortolah, Winnie, follz, Jesusprince, omotolaray, shayoor, bookhy, Hoyhebhukhunmhy, Lorlaahlozz, ChantelO, MojAyo, etc.

[b]Professor Wilson didn't even want to think about it. What he had heard, according to historians was that only the Chalk of Resuscitation could cure all diseases. Many fettish medical doctors had even gone in search of that chalk, just to make an omnipotence out of themselves, but none of them had returned to tell the story of what they saw-warriors, magicians and native doctors all around the globe too.

"Sir, I adjure you to get the venom off her system. She's innocent and that's the only child I've got. If she dies my name is gonna be obliterated forever in history.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha," Patrick laughed. "Listen, Wilson, the venom is contagious. It is airborne, waterborne and could also be spread through body contact. Immediately she is dead, be sure many more people would have to become victims too. In the next one week, CCUL would be derided of souls," Patrick predicted, laughing powerfully.

"Nooo! Don't do that to..."

The magistrate had vanished before the dean was able to end his statement, his car went with him.

"What!" Professor Wilson screamed for shock. "Is this a dream or an aparition? He began to move away from there, stupefied.

THE LAND OF NO RETURN

Henry and Ted had returned to the dean's office while he was away. They found Daisy on the floor, unconscious. At first they thought she was dead, but a close look suggested to them that she was probably a floor-sleeper.

"Hey, Ted, she's beautiful, isn't she?" Henry whispered. "Look at her slender nose."

"Ssshhh, Henry don't wake her up with your voice. Keep it lower!"

Earlier, five minutes back, the older Ted was scared that something bad had happened to her. He felt it in his body, such that he had to hasten Henry up to get to the dean's office, but they were sure that nothing had really happened now when they saw her in the office still breathing.

"I wonder why she's sleeping this way," said Henry. "Where's the dean?"

"He must have walked the magistrate some miles," Ted said.

"Oh, Ted, we missed a lot. She could have made our day in the car today. We'd have pinned her down with a lot of talks."

"Can you imagine this? Our well-thought plan of swapping the steering, just to have some times with her in the car was all to no avail."

The plan was that if they had Daisy, they would take time in turn to sit with her at the back of the car to chat with her, but all their plans had evaporated when the dean's car, as well as theirs got spoilt. It had been better if they had eventually picked her up with the taxi they hired, since they would have had all the time with her together at the backseat as they wouldn't need to drive it themselves, but then their plan went in flames.

"Ted, here's an opportunity to get ourself acquainted with her before the dean would have the chance to pollute her mind against us."

"He wouldn't let us come near her," Ted added.

"That rose flower we just plucked, you still have it with you?" Henry was looking at Ted. The latter tucked a hand into his paper folder and held the flower between two fingers.

They bent before her to wake her up. Henry developed a sad face which his friend noticed.

"Why are you leering at me that way, Henry?" Ted asked.

"I'm not," Henry replied. "Just this strange pessimistic feeling that Daisy isn't gonna welcome us."

"Why?" Ted wanted to know.

"Our dressings," Henry replied.

"Never mind, girls cherish flowers than anything in the world. Just give her a light tap, Henry. When she raises her head we bribe her with this..."

"Yeah, good idea," Ted whispered. Henry moved his hand slowly over the girl's head. His hand approached her head in slow motion. He was smiling.

Professor Wilson suddenly pushed the door opened and yelled, flying simultaneously to Henry, pushing him away. It was a weird scene-both falling beside her, with just only about half an inch close to making body contact with her.

"Stop it!" the dean screamed on as he began to violently drag Henry away from her. The ropelike belt on Henry's waist loosened as the dean pulled him up and he had his trousers going down. He was only left with his play pants. Henry quickly dragged it up before Daisy would flip her eyelids open and discover it.

"I'm sorry sir," Henry was apologising. "I'll never in my life go near her," Henry was apologizing.

"It's useless! Let's gerrout of here, now!!"

"Why?" Ted asked.

"Have you touched her?" the dean asked with skepticism.

"Not at all sir," Henry said. "We nearly..."

"Good! Nearly can't kill a bird let alone a human being, guys, so you are lucky you haven't touched her. Close your nose, now! Let's get out of here!"

The boys didn't hesitate doing that since the man had done so himself too. He was pushing them out of the room.

"But nothing is smelling, sir," Henry just uttered, leaving his nose while at the door, but the man pushed him out. It wasn't time for any argument yet, he must have thought.

Professor Wilson hurriedly told them the whole story. They froze in fright.

"Holy connoly!" they screamed. "We are doomed!"

"State of emergency!" Henry cried out. "Let's declare it before we all die in here in the CCUL. I've gotta call Cynthia to tell her about this immediately because I can't afford to lose--" the dean stuck his fingers in his mouth to keep him shut. Juat then, his phone began to ring. It was Susie.

Henry hissed at the call. Where was she when I was facing the school panel? Henry must have thought.

"Henry is right sir, a state of emergency is what we're gonna declare!" Ted turned around, attempting to leave immediately, but the dean held him.

"You can't leave now guys. You've always been of help to me and this once you'll be of help again."

"Any help to render?" Ted challenged him. "We are helpless ourselves this time around. Hope you ain't gonna bw telling us to go get a flower somewhere again."

"Something like that boys, it's the Chalk of Resuscitation," he announced.

"Where?" Henry and Ted barged in simultaneously. "Hope it isn't another Selemis cave adventure or the Egyptian's Nile. Count me out this time, Ted what about you?"

"I've counted myself outta any neardeath task ever since. I'm walking outta here, now!" Ted shouted as he began to struggle to let himself loose, but it was only his trousers that was let loose. He had to bend double to pick it up immediately.

"Listen to me guys," the dean said with a worried face. "That chalk is only in a land..." he was scared of scaring them away with the name of that land.

"What's the name of that land of yours?" Ted asked in trepidation.

"Ain't it a name?" Henry said. "Cos I ain't gonna be embarking on s journey to any nameless land all because of a little girl I've never met all my life." He gazed at his wristwatch and screamed, "Gush! O should be hanging out with Cynthia now; I'm late!"

Henry wanted to take his leave immediately, but the dean hampered him...
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Canme4u(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2014
nice one

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Canme4u: nice one

Thank you. How was your nite?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to your heart, not to the crowd.
Morning Ebiagees

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Kaymania: Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to your heart, not to the crowd.
Morning Ebiagees

I love dat morning tonic. How was ya nite?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by kinxlink(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice one..
Sammy,Thanks Yu 4 yesterday!!

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mczigx(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
I gat a filin dat d nxt update's gna b a great 1
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2014
That moment when the dean tells them he is sendingthem to the land of no return...

I can imagine ted's face..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / The Cul De Sac / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.