Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,534 members, 7,840,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47595 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

I love dat morning tonic. How was ya nite?
it was fne
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2014
Api sunday Ebiagites
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Rilwayne001: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

Lol...Daisuke is cool either... could fight Karate too well... how about that?
Good morning.

Lol..

morning sir
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 01emek(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice writeup sammy..... Pls Ebiag i have a sunday question for the house! : is sunday really the right day to worship?? Why not saturday?? My proof Exodus20:9 and 10.. God says, on the sixth day shall thou do all thou work ,10: and seventh day shall thou rest becus it is the sabbath of the lord thy God.. In it shalt thou not do any work. Now when counting, saturday is the seventh day becus sunday is 1st day ( beganing of the week )..... Are we disobeying God by worshiping on sunday? Instead of saturday?? When did the sunday of a tin come abt?? * i also knw that God said we should worship without season, so that shouldn't be a case of study!!! *.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote
author=01emek]Nice writeup sammy..... Pls Ebiag i have a sunday
question for the house! : is sunday really the right day to worship??
Why not saturday?? My proof Exodus20:9 and 10.. God says, on the sixth
day shall thou do all thou work ,10: and seventh day shall thou rest
becus it is the sabbath of the lord thy God.. In it shalt thou not do
any work. Now when counting, saturday is the seventh day becus sunday is
1st day ( beganing of the week )..... Are we disobeying God by
worshiping on sunday? Instead of saturday?? When did the sunday of a tin
come abt?? * i also knw that God said we should worship without season,
so that shouldn't be a case of study!!! *.[/quote]

bro, dnt derail dz 1ndaful story we av bn enjoyn biko! ejoor!t#btw, api sunday!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 01emek(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Skimpledawg:

bro, dnt derail dz 1ndaful story we av bn enjoyn biko! ejoor!t#btw, api sunday!
ok
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
3Dimension: That moment when the dean tells them he is sendingthem to the land of no return...

I can imagine ted's face..

How did his face look like

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
***in beyonce's voice.. i was here~~~*** still here actually nd nt moving my butt an inch away 4rm here

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

**make i help bro 3d with d way ted face go look lyk**

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
stormybucci: **make i help bro 3d with d way ted face go look lyk**

But Ted no ugly reach like dis nah angry
The guy hans no be small grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

But Ted no ugly reach like dis nah angry
The guy hans no be small grin
when frustration mixes with anger, d most handsome person looks xxxxxxx.... Look 4 a horrible word 2 complete d sentence
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
stormybucci: when frustration mixes with anger, d most handsome person looks xxxxxxx.... Look 4 a horrible word 2 complete d sentence

Woworish? grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

Woworish? grin
gbammmm!!!!!! so ted's not left out of d "woworish" look
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

like a hen looking at the maize in the bottle.

That "why not killme" expression.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
So i am the pagelord?

And SammyHoe never dedicate any update to me
*vexinq*

ehnmm, Bertadayz aint yu my lady?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Evening Meal
Dedicated to Kaymania and Bertadayz, the PLs..

[b]

Henry and Ted badgered the dean to tell them the name of the land. He listened to them eventually as he said, "It's the land of no...em, no return!"

Henry's eyes bulged, far more than Susie's eyes would be in normal situation. The name was too scary to the perception. Ted shrugged his shoulders and turned his back at the dean as he said, "Henry, what are you waiting for? Let's start going."

"To where?" Henry asked in wonderment. "Are

"Land of no return of course!" Ted said with no trace of unseriousness in his eyes. "My land of no return is my uncle's home. I'm done with the CCUL! Bye!"

"Wait! I'll join you. I've gotta pick a bus to Arkansas right away!"

Professor Wilson held their hands ans pulled them.

"You ain't gonna walk out on your dean this way, would you?" Professor Wilson said.
"Dean? We are automatically dropping out already. It's better than losing our lives," Ted said.

"In that land of yours," Henry said. "Leave me alone!" He was struggling to pull the dean's hand off his wrist.

"Boys please listen to me! This isn't a difficult task at all--remember who you are, warriors! Always accomplishing great impossible feats!"

"Like getting zero point in gyrus, huh?" Ted replied humorously. His fear had reached the height now.

Ted had always lived with a superstition that any gyruser close to age forty-five would always want to do something terrible and deadly before bidding goodbye to the earth. That was exactly the reason why he was scared of the man some seasons back when the man promised to strangle whoever put his pictures around the school with Albert Einsteins.

Now Ted felt it was time for the man to wreck the mischief. He was the more scared of the two of them.

"Please don't joke with this. The name of the land has nothing to do with the task at hand. You shall both return and alive, remember, you returned from the Selemis Cave and River Nile in Africa. My inner magical spirit is telling me that you guys would return," the dean lied so as to coax them into it.

Impulsively, Henry said, "To hell with your inner..." he sulked when he realised his folly. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you now."

"Sir, you are punishing us for our attack at you in your office last season, ain't you? You seized our book of power as the first punishment then and the second punishment you said would be in form of an errand," said Ted. "Haven't we done the errand for you? We went to the airport for your daughter didn't we? So why this other errand?"

"But you didn't bring her here! I did!" the dean said.

"So...going to the land of no return in the new year is a retribution for a crime committed last year, huh? This is terrible! I ain't going!" Henry replied indignantly.

The dean was sweating at the balcony where they were. He needed to get them do it fast, else his daughter would be dead.

"Don't look at it as a punishment guys. Just help do this, okay?"

Ted helped Henry to successfully get his hand off the dean's grip and they began to run down the stairways. They fell and rolled down the steps, having just stepped on a banana peel the dean had just made to lie on their way.

He caught up with them and stood over them.

"You can't leave here, guys!" he shouted at them. "Daisy is the only child I've got for heaven's sake. You can marry her thereafter. Isn't she pretty?"

"I don't need her," Henry said. "I have Cynthia as a lover already."

"And Susie is soon gonna be my wife," Ted spoke hurriedly as he got up his feet lazily. Henry was shocked when he mentioned Susie's name. He glanced at his face. They were speechless.

Professor Wilson enticed them with everything he could think of, but they refused to go for him.

"But I've saved your lives on several occasions. You guys are ingrates!" he lambasted them.

"We don't care," they said, raising their eyebrows.

"And I saved twenty lives on your behalf, including Susie your girlfriend, remember."

"A big lie! Susie isn't my girlfriend anymore, maybe Ted's," Henry replied. "Moreso, Ted could have cured them by himself. Remember, he brought the rose flower from Selemis cave..."

"But he was struck down with hammer blows. If I hadn't rushed to get the said flower from him, the mission would not have been accomplished."

The dean wept like a baby, but the boys didn't pay attention to him.

"Let's go Henry," they began to take their leave.

"Henry!" Professor Wilson called out at his name. He didn't turn back. "You have a sister, don't you? Do you care being shown her grave whenever you get home again?"

Henry didn't listen. He didn't even turn back.

"Alright then, Tania your neighbour's gonna die in few hours!" Professor Wilson screamed; seemed the boys were already out of earshot when he made the second threat.

"Gush!" he banged the banister. "No going back this time, I'll do it!"

His face was red. He would do something to Tania, since such would serve two purposes to him--a revenge against Harrison, Tania's girlfriend and a way of securing Henry and Ted's obedience to his instruction.

In MUC in the UK, Harrison called Tania to himself and told her that he had another dream.

"Tania you were killed by a spiritual attack!"

"Attack?" Tania screamed. She had dreamt of it a night before too, a dream invented by Harrison and metaphysically posted to her brain.

"Yes! Tania! You have to stay close to me for the mean time, else you'll lose your life."

"I had the dream too!" Tania said. "I was scared!" Tania had begun to cuddle in Harrison's arms like a baby. She was scared.

Physically, Tania wasn't scared of anything, but when it was anything metaphysical, she would become a coward, since she wouldn't have any mean of defending herself in that realm.

Tania didn't wait for Harrison to end his speech when she began to rush to her hostel to have her belongings. She would bring it straight into Harrison's apartment. Harrison would protect her, having envisaged an attack from the dean.

"Tania, you are gonna be staying with me for a month and half," Harrison had told her.

"I'll stay with you forever," Tania said. "I don't mind what people are gonna say...couples life on campus, bla, bla, bla."

"Okay, go get your things, now!"

Harrison had just returned from gyrus where he had been with the magistrate who told him that he had successfully gotten the disease into Daisy's body.

Tania was climbing the stairways with her portmanteau when a force hit her. She fell and screamed.

"Tania!" Harrison screamed his way to the staircase and saw her lay flat on the stairways, lifeless...[/b]

Attention: A competition is on right now: GO AND VOTE FOR THE WRITER WHO YOU FELT HAS UPDATED MOST THIS MONTH, JULY. COULD BE ANY WRITER(not necessarily myself, but I'm eligible too anyway grin)
Follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Timcy2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow, intresting.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks so much Bro SammyHoe

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kaymania: Thanks so much Bro SammyHoe

No thanks bro wink
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
wink

grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by MunAKeyzZ(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

Thanks, I'll go and recheck. Now you are d editor of EBIAG, formerly it was Talk2riel.

E....DI.....T........OR?
Pls am not sure I can do dat, I hardly come online nowadays...

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
MunAKeyzZ:

E....DI.....T........OR?
Pls am not sure I can do dat, I hardly come online nowadays...

Okay o...
Abeg who will see me off to the HIP HOUSE? I want to take evening food there but ayam afraid of the bushpath I will take before getting there undecided
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
SammyHoe:

Okay o...
Abeg who will see me off to the HIP HOUSE? I want to take evening food there but ayam afraid of the bushpath I will take before getting there undecided
available if u don't mind but i be jjc ooo
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
stormybucci: available if u don't mind but i be jjc ooo

Here's the road to the HIP HOUSE...so bushy...let's go there grin https://www.nairaland.com/1796550/honeymoon-prison-reborn
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by 3Dimension: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Na HIP house I dey come from o.
I don't belle full well well.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2014
3Dimension: Na HIP house I dey come from o.
I don't belle full well well.
Thank u.
Don't mention
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:
Don't mention
morning
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:
Don't mention
morning, how was your niqht?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Kaymania:
morning, how was your niqht?

T'was so fine...thanks wink
Yours?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Yours?
tws also fine..
any update pls
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Kaymania:
tws also fine..
any update pls

I'm cooking for d HIP HOUSE first. Then I'll cook for EBIAG3 later
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2014
SammyHoe:

Yours?
morning.... na hunger wake me dis early ooo nd na because i no enter hip house yesterny(sleep carry me go d "land of no return" but i come back shaa)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

The Cul De Sac / "Desire" By John Mfon / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.