Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,956 members, 7,866,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

AREGBESOLA Caricature - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AREGBESOLA Caricature (3547 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Osun To Create 27 Local Governments - Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=egift]

Simply question and you are beating arround the bush. Ok here are some of what the governor has done with more to come:

- OYES programme currently engages 40,000 Youths in Osun
- 125 patrol vans, 5 armored personnel carriers and one helicopter provided to boost security
- The state under this governor has offered over N1.5b worth of support for Farmers
- O-MEALS currently provided free meal daily to 254,000 school kids
- 150,000 e-learning tablets for senior secondary schools - Opon Imo
- 123km of waterways dredged to keep Osun State flood free
- Buses provided to Transporters to boost transportation in the State
- More than 1830 rural farmers in 61 focal communities equipped with farm inputs
- And more...

Good achievements but be wise and takes learnings from Fashola 2nd Term, Aregbesola and his party APC is a deceiver. BE WARNED!

https://www.nairaland.com/1797942/osun-2014-why-omisore-may
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
double0seven:

Hun!!!!!! You, you know be politician, no be PDP member, you are just an honest Nigerian fighting for truth!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, this is the biggest glaring lie have heard on Nairaland. The lie is so stupid because its so obvious that reverse is the case.

So a man that stands for truth like you claim, is championing that Omisore should be Governor: because of what if I may ask?

So your mind, Omisore resembles someone that has the interest of the masses at heart.

No matter what maybe Aregbesola weakness or drawbacks, he is a lot better choice than Omisore.

By the way, the pictures you've posted will only make people admire the man the more. He truly is an humble man at heart. It's obvious this is no pretence. unlike that of your champion who is eating corn all about.

My friend, you cannot tell the taste of a soup by his aroma...

The only contending parties in the coming Osun 9th August election is btw PDP & APC and since I hate APC ideology and propaganda, I tend to bend with change presenting the only formidable force to the sit Omisore.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
@: Firefire
You have run out of Propaganda, now you are clinging on Tinubu and Fashola - Please what do they have to do with the Man-With-Two-Corn?
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:
You have run out of Propaganda, now you are clinging on Tinubu and Fashola - Please what do they have to do with the Man-With-Two-Corn?

No matter what, I will stand to advise you to tell your people not to waste their vote... voting Aregbesola for 2nd Term will be a waste of 4 years in Osun.

Take a lesson from Fashola whose 2nd Term is a disaster.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/is-fasholas-second-term-a-failure/
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:
My friend, you cannot tell the taste of a soup by his aroma.

There is nothing inside Omisore's soup that has not been tasted.
He ruled us for four years as Deputy Governor, he failed us.
He served for another four years as a Senator without anything to show for it.
Omisore is a failure from inception, there is nothing he has for us.

Well, you can challenge me by mentioning what Omisore did for 8 years we entrusted him.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

There is nothing inside Omisore's soup that has not been tasted.
He ruled us for four years as Deputy Governor, he failed us.
He served for another four years as a Senator without anything to show for it.
Omisore is a failure from inception, there is nothing he has for us.

Well, you can challenge me by mentioning what Omisore did for 8 years we entrusted him.

Has Omisore be voted in before as Osun State Governor NO!

Deputy Governor is nor been voted but nominated by the governor.

If I know of any other contender in the race I will follow, but for now Omisore is the only person that can rattle Aregbesola come August 9th.

But my point is very clear; Aregbesola WILL disappoint you (a case study of Fashola 2nd Term) if you decide to waste your votes and waste another 4 years in voting for him.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by gen2briz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

"The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress".

- Joseph Joubert

I am after good governance for my people and nothing more.

No mind them jare, sebi na omisore you want

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
gen2briz:

No mind them jare, sebi na omisore you want

you get mouth cool
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: No matter what, I will stand to advise you to tell your people not to waste their vote... voting Aregbesola for 2nd Term will be a waste of 4 years in Osun.

Take a lesson from Fashola whose 2nd Term is a disaster.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/is-fasholas-second-term-a-failure/

@Bold Text:
Say the dude pushing for the re-election of the most clueless and corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

@Bold Text:
Say the dude pushing for the re-election of the most clueless and corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

he that has an ear, let him here
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:
Has Omisore be voted in before as Osun State Governor NO!
Deputy Governor is nor been voted but nominated by the governor.
If I know of any other contender in the race I will follow, but for now Omisore is the only person that can rattle Aregbesola come August 9th.
But my point is very clear; Aregbesola WILL disappoint you (a case study of Fashola 2nd Term) if you decide to waste your votes and waste another 4 years in voting for him.

When he was voted in as a Senator nkor, or senators are not entitled to do things in their constituency
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

When he was voted in as a Senator nkor, or senators are not entitled to do things in their constituency

did he not deliver anything as senotor shocked shocked shocked

please tell me and I will withdraw my support right away.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

He did nothing as a senator.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

Let me perform a recheck and revert
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Quite hypocritical that PDP supporters on this thread wax lyrical about the "failings of Aregbesola" and why he should be voted out in favour of Omisore (whose policies and programmes they are yet to communicate) and then they criticize the APC at Federal level for not having "policies and programmes"?

What do you lot stand for?

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: he that has an ear, let him here

I have beaten you to a State of Melancholy. You can head back to the Coven and get new Talking points from Okupe. You are now sounding very boring. I prefer when the cankerworms are vibrate and feel energetic with those adulterated spins from the pit of Hell grin grin grin
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:

So you don't even know his antecedents as a senator, yet you insist he should become governor just because of your hatred for APC?

What is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
HNosegbe:
So you don't even know his antecedents as a senator, yet you insist he should become governor just because of your hatred for APC?

I also wonder o. A well known devil is better than a new saint. Aregbe has failed but yet his achievements cannot be over emphasized and this Omisore has totally failed us with nothing to show for it
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
HNosegbe:

I agree with you. My full blown hatred to and for APC and Tinubu would make me push my support for any candidate... just ANY... am sorry!
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by texaco1: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

your statement seems to be a complete fallacy and very far from the truth. Information getting to me indicates that omisore actually did a lot for ppl in his constituency.but if u equate performance with providing propaganda tablets for school kids with heavy punishment stipulated if it gets spoilt,or not conducting lg elections for almost 4years or even owing civil servants salaries for months and not paying corpers for over 3 months ,then I think omisore is far better. What is the use of giving 1 naira and collecting 500 naira from the people.itt seems most of u apc supporters are just arrogantly ignorant to realise that people will never be fools forever . Well let's just wait and see what happens . Pdp no dey pariwo or palantia the polling booths will send our message
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire:
Let me perform a recheck and revert

Firefire: I agree with you. My full blown hatred to and for APC and Tinubu would make me push my support for any candidate... just ANY... am sorry!

I have been Vindicated. I hereby declare victory for the following reasons:
- You are ignorant.
- The Man-Of-Corn have no plan for the state.
- You argue blindly
- You could not present a single point throughout the thread.
- PDP have failed even before the day of election (No wonder the man ate his corn alone)
- You are supporting a greedy and a desperate candidate.
- Omisore should be managing a Corn Farm, he have no business in the Government House.
- You are supporting the killer party (holding Nigeria down since 1999)
- etc (fill the rest)

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Firefire(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

I have been Vindicated. I hereby declare failures for Aregbesola for the following reasons:

- You are supporting a greedy and a desperate candidate.
- Omisore should be managing a Corn Farm, he have no business in the Government House.
- You are supporting the killer party (holding Nigeria down since 1999)
- etc (fill the rest)

You can never be more vindicated when APC eyes has become opened and discorvered they they have done noting all along to alleviate poverty and address decay in the state they rules

https://www.nairaland.com/1790208/face-saving-apc-govs-strategise

https://www.nairaland.com/1790249/greek-gifts-amosun-okays-cars

If indeed APC is progressive they dont need all this last minutes face saving.

We shall meet at the Osun poll come 9th August 2014 and osun people shall decides.

But my submission remains,

Firefire:

By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and
third by experience, which is the bitterest.
- Confucius

Reflecting on PDP performance in my region (South West) before been chased out, the performance is terrible and ridiculous, will you talk of Oyo under Alao Akala, Osun under Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Ogun under Gbenga Danie they are all natural disaster.

Comparing to the performance of ACN. It is plausible, but does their performance reconciled with the available resources at their APC disposal vs. during PDP rules NO

Check more here: https://www.nairaland.com/1794401/how-progressive-apc

Imitation: Tinubu imitating the Great Awo and claiming progressive is a huge caricature.

Tinubu has gone too far to privatize South West politics and we must stop him now.

Late Pa. Awolowo did not go to the extent of installing his family members against people’s wish and destroying the democratic process through individual selection.

Experience: The experience today has shown that any elected official into any roles must deliver dividends of democracy or be butted out.

ACN. Alliance to form APC is a huge joke cooked all in the dream to rule Nigeria.

APC is a failed party as it is conjures with characters of deflected individuals who are known political prostitutes.

The elements melted in the formation of that party are known to be violent, bigot and un-progressive.

The hope of average Nigerians in APC has been destroyed through the selfish character of their leaders.

Nigeria needs selfless individual who can steer the ships of the giant of Africa to Promised Land.

God bless Nigeria.

- Firefire

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Firefire: If indeed APC is progressive they dont need all this last minutes face saving.

You are a drowning man like Omisore. Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1799106/support-omisore-manage-corn-plantation
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by tit(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
After aregbesola is thrown into the unemployment market on August 9th, he can go and play talking drum for Thief Tinubu!
He spent $50 million on this drum. He brought experts from abroad to build talking drum.

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by dubienatti(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by texaco1: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
tit: After aregbesola is thrown into the unemployment market on August 9th, he can go and play talking drum for Thief Tinubu!
He spent $50 million on this drum. He brought experts from abroad to build talking drum.
50million naira or dollars just to build that useless statue!even if it is 50million kobo what is the importance of that statue to the ordinary masses? And yet he was owing civil servants 4 months salary? Ok ,I just pray osun people vote out this association of progressive criminals. Bunch of oles,barawaos
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by egift(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
tit: After aregbesola is thrown into the unemployment market on August 9th, he can go and play talking drum for Thief Tinubu!

That should be the largest Talking Drum in the World. When Tourism is fully developed in the state, People will visit from around the globe to view it.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by dubienatti(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
una c watin fayose d koss..

1 Like

Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by texaco1: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
50million dollars ,that is over 5billion naira to build a talking drum and yet some people are defending it! Nigerians don suffer. That money could have been used to construct roads in the state.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
texaco1: your statement seems to be a complete fallacy and very far from the truth. Information getting to me indicates that omisore actually did a lot for ppl in his constituency.but if u equate performance with providing propaganda tablets for school kids with heavy punishment stipulated if it gets spoilt,or not conducting lg elections for almost 4years or even owing civil servants salaries for months and not paying corpers for over 3 months ,then I think omisore is far better. What is the use of giving 1 naira and collecting 500 naira from the people.itt seems most of u apc supporters are just arrogantly ignorant to realise that people will never be fools forever . Well let's just wait and see what happens . Pdp no dey pariwo or palantia the polling booths will send our message

I can't argue with you but the fact remain thesame that Omisore did nothing as a Senator.
You can just prove me wrong by stating some of what he did to butress ur assertion, orelse I see u as one of those people that rant without having facts.

Meanwhile, August 9 is near and I still remain an electorate .
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
texaco1: 50million dollars ,that is over 5billion naira to build a talking drum and yet some people are defending it! Nigerians don suffer. That money could have been used to construct roads in the state.
texaco1: 50million dollars ,that is over 5billion naira to build a talking drum and yet some people are defending it! Nigerians don suffer. That money could have been used to construct roads in the state.

So, you're not even from our state of Osun, no wonder you're arguing blindly. Meanwhile, you don't have the knwoledge that there is no village or town in Osun state that has not recorded atleast 3 tarred roads during the regime of Aregbe. I can get u names of ten towns with the pictures of those road if u still don't believe. Just always get your fact before talking.
Re: AREGBESOLA Caricature by DVanguard: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
texaco1: your statement seems to be a complete fallacy and very far from the truth. Information getting to me indicates that omisore actually did a lot for ppl in his constituency.but if u equate performance with providing propaganda tablets for school kids with heavy punishment stipulated if it gets spoilt,or not conducting lg elections for almost 4years or even owing civil servants salaries for months and not paying corpers for over 3 months ,then I think omisore is far better. What is the use of giving 1 naira and collecting 500 naira from the people.itt seems most of u apc supporters are just arrogantly ignorant to realise that people will never be fools forever . Well let's just wait and see what happens . Pdp no dey pariwo or palantia the polling booths will send our message

Can you enlighten us on his performance as a senator, Cos he represents my constituency. Even his contribution in the chamber we know (remember he hardly contribute to debate). His agenda, we are yet to read or see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyesiegha Picks PDP Senatorial Form / Man Is Kidnapped And Raped At Gun Point By 3 Women In South Africa!!! / Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.