Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. (2115 Views)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Busta(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
That man needs to be castrated!!
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by mrover(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
Its crazy, pathetic. but what can we say: shit happens!
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by yomi123nl(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
This is disastrous, i think the man's mental status should be ascertained 'because a sane man can not even think of that talkless of doing it. He should be a candidate of ARO(Abeokuta, Ogun State). shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2008
Must you marry a Nigerian man??
Since you're always crying that Naija men are this and that
Why must you settle for second best??

Goes to show that the Nigerian woman is CONFUSED!!!
Define confusion:
1. to fail to distinguish between one thing and another
2.to make unclear

Since when did pointing out the flaws in something suggested that one despises that thing enough to not want it.
Get it str8, Naija men have so many flaws, but with logic and reasoning, one may be able to correct those flaws.

Must I marry a Naija man?
When it becomes your personal bizness, let me know.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by spikedcylinder: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2008
The poor baby. . . . sad sad angry
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by chunke(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
Abi oh delegirl, is it anything new? This is the end time where anytin happens. we should just keep praying and fasting cause d devil is roaming outrageously and looking for whom to devour.
Re: A Girl Of 16 Just Gave Birt To A Bounsing Baby Boy,belongin To Her Dad. by jcobi: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2008
candy,and othrs doubting like tomas the story is REAL.go to sun papers of 6th&7, na so research work they,abi u knw sabi research again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over A Break-up? / The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right / Why You Must Send Your Girlfriend A N50 Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.