Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Genotype Is Killing Me Oh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh (3702 Views)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Genotype Is Killing Me Oh by temi4fash(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bros u don't want to marry her... The torment am sure will throw away this luv u taking abt.. U wuld curse d day u meet these babe... Ma mum uncles broda married an AS and he was AS too.. He gave birth to 4 children and 1 was AS and d remain 3 was SS... Now he has lost everything all his SS children are dead, there was one dat died when he travelled that had to be buried in his absence, lost one when he was in final year, 2 papers short of being a graduate... Is wife too is dead self... D man is just trying to b happy.. He was warned but he refused to listen and now he is bearing the bitter consequence... Broda, don't tink abt now.. Think abt the future, tink abt d long term happiness of both u and she... The lord is ur strength bro.. I wish u luck...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) / How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time / My Wedding Night 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.