Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21015 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by mistayeancah(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
lols. i was told then that cultist are many. that they dont even hide it.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by iceberylin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
quest003: of course it does.
In Naija undecided
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson: Where is mz mariah?

Happy weekend all.

For the topic, brb.
smiley
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by MadCow1: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
I was told to join Scripture Union or Cultists would hound me.. grin

They had no clue who they were talking to.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: smiley

Gud day and a blissful weekend. U went and swimmed under this cool weather. Do u love urself at all?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mad Cow: I was told to join Scripture Union or Cultists would hound me.. grin

They had no clue who they were talking to.

U meant they didnt even know u were already a cultist?

8 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ccollins(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
"U are fine and girls like handsome boys"
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by vislabraye(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!

Hahahah. My guy thank God say you don wake up.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
lol. Depends on the school. If na unilag you dey,or unijos,i fit believe you. But futa? UI? Futo? You wan die be that

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
quest003: of course it does.
oga. That na fallacy
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ProfEinstein: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
that you are free to do whatever u like.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Gud day and a blissful weekend. U went and swimmed under this cool weather. Do u love urself at all?
Yea, I love me wink
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Yea, I love me wink

Ok. Good for u. So how do u feel now?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Uchwilliam(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
That gettin a gf is vry easy.oh boi i chop ashawo for 1.4 yrs b4 i fianaly got a gf

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok. Good for u. So how do u feel now?
Fine.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by nani212(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
your dad is rich and you are fine, cultists must disturb you.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
see them. Mumu mumu people.
Nawa for this world o..... Person no safe to comment again.....abeg u sabi me anywhr??

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Fine.

Thank God. So why didnt u invite me to come we swim and snap ourselves 2kda. I am good swimmer. U'll be surprised. I can beat u back and forth. grin
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by itsmine: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!
. lol. very funny post
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
ccollins: "U are fine and girls like handsome boys"

Yours is simple, the problem here is that the first one was [/s]probably[s] a lie.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by labbyboi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?

Na Fashola ft. Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Thank God. So why didnt u invite me to come we swim and snap ourselves 2kda. I am good swimmer. U'll be surprised. I can beat u back and forth. grin
You can't beat me grin You can beat me in every other thing but not in swimming grin cheesy
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
...wow which school is that?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: don't worry u won't understand!
maybe u shud explain it to me...i understand pple alot.....am very sure i ll understand ur condition...
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by olamidarsenal(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
K, let me brush my teeth wella before i go comment.

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

U meant no feelings for a broke and ugly dude? How abt if the future is promising nko? Diaris God o.
no,i dint say dat.....but d chances of a university girl running after a ugly n broke a** guy s very slim...because money n looks,dats wat most girls love in a guy

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Ericardo7(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
I was told that even if I didn't read, I'll still pass as long as I block lecturers....But that man for Chemistry 302 sha.....After veleta wine plus fifteen thousand... CARRY OVER...*sobs*

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: maybe u shud explain it to me...i understand pple alot.....am very sure i ll understand ur condition...
if u insist!...my skool has two campuses science and arts! M in sciences and most gals are in arts campus! The ratio of gals to boys here is like 1:2 while in arts its 2:1 so u see if u are waiting for a gal to chyke u, sorry for u! U must hustle for them!

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
it'smine:
. lol. very funny post
na lie I talk?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: if u insist!...my skool has two campuses science and arts! M in sciences and most gals are in arts campus! The ratio of gals to boys here is like 1:2 while in arts its 2:1 so u see if u are waiting for a gal to chyke u, sorry for u! U must hustle for them!
...well,its not by force dey come to u now,hustle for dem...deres dis yoruba wise words dat says..if d mountain did not go to moses,moses will go to the mountain....maybe,u ll wait till service,i hear say shining of kpekus s very easy,atleast dats wat u want
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by akereconfi: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
I was told in the UK school is easy. You write exams when ever you like,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The History Of ASUU Strike Since 2001 Till Date / Unizik Cut Off Mark (comprehensive List) 2012/2013 / Profile Of Prof. Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello, LASU Vice Chancellor (VC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.