Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21019 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

U not serious. I can beat u on swimming such that u wont even see my brake light. grin I am serious.
I'm very confident you can't tongue
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: I'm very confident you can't tongue

Give a try? How abt that?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Give a try? How abt that?
Online? grin grin it won't be possible because........
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by manneger2: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Online? grin grin it won't be possible because........
Una two just dey chyke una self for here, is all good....for my own when I was in secondary sch my biology teache normally tells us that u can stay one week without going to school nobody will question u but try it for Dr eukeria class or dr muonagor class u don lose 10marks be dat
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by highbeeola(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
TRADELYN: grin
Research is Our Business.

Don't Fail to reach us when you need HELP/GUIDE.

*Research Project Experts*

Why Tradelyn?

~ We Offer you A FREE TRIAL to ascertain our capability.

~ We don't encourage the usual "Copy & Paste" Research Work as it's Illegal, Bad, Dangerous, Fake, etc.

~ Our Fees are quite Affordable relative to the excellent Service offered (we allow installmental payment as well).

~ We take up any research project in any field of Study (e.g. Law, IT, Art, Science, Oil & Gas, etc).

~ We will Beat the Project Submission Deadline so that you have enough time to review.

So, Are you starting ToDaY?

. No contact
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Online? grin grin it won't be possible because........

Because of what? It can be possible offline.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by singlefade25(f): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!
guy u funny o
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Because of what? It can be possible offline.
Nah.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Nah.

Skeptical right?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
otijah: no lies were told to me shaa
it will b a waste of time, uni is Not for everyone
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
hw is rwanda today
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Chrisx1x(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
mimiking eldee's voice

"na wash"
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by mimiejacobz(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Was told by nollywood that if a guy mistakenly hits you n ur book falls on the ground you both will become lovers wen u bend down to pick it n u kip staring at each other

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Anuoluwap(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
iceberylin: That 1st class will quicken Employment cry
best lie
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Alexsmith20(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
hey wats the meaning of "chyke"
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Saheed9: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ehimenboy: That UI does not accept second choice candidates for professional courses.
Are u serious?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by profeoo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
xagorakis: grin ;DThat if you chyke capon babe you don die be that.
If you wear red and black go school u go go back naked
Just be brilliant,girls go chyke you
No too form fine boy before culytists (girls) go rape you
You are free to do what ever u like
No form ITK for class
Learn to join the winning team

Alotta lies jare!!!
its no lie o, dat if u re brilliant gals will chyke u. Ï'm a living witness to dat fact. Nysc '14 batch C
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by satowind(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
sluvy4tune: Was told that I will be initiated on the night of my matriculation, Na so Mumsy do me body guard till I comot

Even one picture I no snap!!!!
haha #pity
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by profeoo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
manneger2:
Una two just dey chyke una self for here, is all good....for my own when I was in secondary sch my biology teache normally tells us that u can stay one week without going to school nobody will question u but try it for Dr eukeria class or dr muonagor class u don lose 10marks be dat
uniport??
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Nah.

Where are you?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by MadCow1: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Yeah, little did they know that they were talking to a Mad Cow.

grin

I just siddon dey make my cornflakes dey look dem..

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Ehimenboy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Saheed9: Are u serious?
At least now, the 2nd choice era is over. It cost me...and yeah, they weren't A BIT biased. I'm an insider now so you can bank on that.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Mountaina(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dat life wil be easy
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2014
ccollins: yep,was told that a lot in my 1st year of how pretty u are but there are lot more details u know. U got to have money and take real good care of your self plus having a little badness in u and avoiding the notion of madly in LOVE.. Because its really funny but don't agree sort of tho.

To summarize, so you are a broke wimp? undecided
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by haymoney01(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2014
I was tld cultists are many in my schl dat if u dress like a big boi, they are going to toast u. And 4 d first year mummy, mummy bought my clothes... YERI!!!
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by manneger2: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2014
prof e.o.o:
uniport??
yea...bch
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by presskid(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Kejilee: OAU Smartbrains
# GREAT NEWS
INFORMATION TO ALL JAMBITES WHO ARE
PREPARING FOR THEIR POSTUME ND NEW ones
prep for PD entrance exam )(remember readers
are leaders -so if you prep ahead ,u 1 step ahead
of odas ahead ))
we are happy to inform you that OAU
SMARTBRAINS has officially organised a tutorial
for jambites prep 4 post ume and new ones
intending to do PD .
OAU SMARTBRAINS invite you all to its
community tutorials ,join us on daily basis (((Mon
- sat ))) 4pm -6pm each day @ BOOA for
incomparable impactation of knowledge and
genuine interaction which will help you come out
in flying colours ,,
FOR those of you not in Ife ((don't. worry d
tutorial cont tru out till d postume day ,,u join us
when u come ,(( when the date is announced ))
call 08165359655 for more info ((Oau smart
brains ,Oau ile Ife ) thanx ##
# #be smart

Visit WWW.Facebook.com/oausb and like d page

Pls tell oda youngers 1nce u av

Who wants to ban my cousin?
No try am....lol
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by presskid(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
They said if you have girlfriends you will fail!!!!!!mtcheeeew....na u wan fail before

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
Guy it aint abt luck @ all dere are majorly 3tinz involved ,its either u are handsum,cute or goodlookin, or u are well loaded wit cash or far 4rm broke,or u ve gat charisma or jazz 2 hypnotise dem,either 1 of dose options listed above wld wrk perfectly well 4u ,but luck is way outta d equation!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo / Study Abroad Or Study In Nigeria? / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Defiling His 11-Year-Old Schoolmate In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.