Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21020 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ccollins(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nelly Ghenghen:

Yours is simple, the problem here is that the first one was [/s]probably[s] a lie.
yep,was told that a lot in my 1st year of how pretty u are but there are lot more details u know. U got to have money and take real good care of your self plus having a little badness in u and avoiding the notion of madly in LOVE.. Because its really funny but don't agree sort of tho.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Emeritus100(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
following
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
smh. How many ER you sabi for your life? I suppose dey beat you by now
. You never well still....u no go change anywhere even on Nairaland u still dey display
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Inosenduatall: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mad Cow: I was told to join Scripture Union or Cultists would hound me.. grin

They had no clue who they were talking to.

Yeah, little did they know that they were talking to a Mad Cow.

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: You can't beat me grin You can beat me in every other thing but not in swimming grin cheesy
Maria teach me how to swim naaa . I have phobia of water.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ijechikky(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
you must be very hard working in your runz girl business
U insult me,Why? cry
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ayorwizz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
Unto say u be?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by benswagtt(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke
u try sha
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
ije chikky: U insult me,Why? cry
insult? I said you were hardworking. That is a compliment dear
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: . You never well still....u no go change anywhere even on Nairaland u still dey display
lol. No mind me. You suppose know say I and wahala go hand in hand
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by PhumiTJ(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
everybody in uni had a smartphone especially a BB. me self rush and manage buy android b4 entering
you can imagine my surprise when I got into OAU and saw pple carrying even Nokia palasa grin
moral: be proud of whatever phone u ave
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
lol. No mind me. You suppose know say I and wahala go hand in hand
. I don miss you oooo....as u don old now you suppose drop all childish behaviours nw (:

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by deavicky(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke
funny but u may not be far from the truth.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: . I don miss you oooo....as u don old now you suppose drop all childish behaviours nw (:
lol. You still no understand. I no wan gree old
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ijechikky(f): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
insult? I said you were hardworking. That is a compliment dear
U insult me again? Justknowthis,,wich eva finger u used to type this shall rise against u on judgementDay...
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by deavicky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jeezyy: maybe u r just unlucky, cuz for just 2yrs i fit coun't hw many gals wer don chyke me...some want make i cum live wit em, while some want even pay my fees
maybe where u stay no good, so the babes dey petty u. U con dey mistake am for love.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
During our days, where they dey sale biscuits far so biscuit no they hungry us.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Them say na boys cook beans pass...but I come later discover say even girls they compete for cooking beans.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
lol. You still no understand. I no wan gree old
Issorai keep on younging......make me dey old for house as omole don close im business venture
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
ije chikky: U insult me again? Justknowthis,,wich eva finger u used to type this shall rise against u on judgementDay...
sho! Ogini! And person go marry this one put for house
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: Issorai keep on younging......make me dey old for house as omole don close im business venture
lol,sha take am easy
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by jobsat34(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
that if yu re a brilliant student, yu re a target for recruit by cultist
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
lol,sha take am easy
how schl nw
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: how schl nw
i still dey house jare. Kinda sick. But i dey go on monday
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by MrMi6(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lies Bro

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by davidam(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
If u're too cool u're a target for cultists
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i still dey house jare. Kinda sick. But i dey go on monday
. Pele na post-exam fever
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Raypawer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: I was told that gals will ask u for friendship and relationship! But For 4 yrs now I never see any gal way chyke me!

Lol... mine happened on my first year at owerri... one sharp gurl excuse me nd started her chyks...
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Onyiclara(f): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?
'm nt sure bt its either david guetta or coldplay.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Maybellyne(f): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please, which school did you graduate from?

fabolakers: Cultism and throughout my five years in school, I no even see them self. All I kept on hearing was "this guy na cultist! this guy na cultist!!" And nothing to show for it.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Was told "A fine and hands guy like u shuld be careful wit girls wen you get to school coz those girls are witches nd dangerous"......i was like "Na so witches plenty reach"?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
softsparky:
Maria teach me how to swim naaa . I have phobia of water.
I dey fear make u no drown grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo / Unizik Cut Off Mark (comprehensive List) 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.