Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21027 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
There r only two universities in nigeria; university of nigeria (nsukka) and others.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Neldrizzy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?
ogbeni why you de copy ma line #smh
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Neldrizzy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
i was told girls will offer you free fvck...
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: You can't beat me grin You can beat me in every other thing but not in swimming grin cheesy

U not serious. I can beat u on swimming such that u wont even see my brake light. grin I am serious.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by barthchuks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
mmmh slightly recovering some post
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by itsmine: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
- that most pretty gals ar in d arts faculties. - that engineering ar better futballers. - that education faculty has only old “ cargoes” - that involvin in sports&unionism and other extra-curricular fetches one a lower grade like 3rd class.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ijechikky(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
That u will always go broke lipsrsealed undecided... Truth is...I have neva gone broke grin
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: no,i dint say dat.....but d chances of a university girl running after a ugly n broke a** guy s very slim...because money n looks,dats wat most girls love in a guy

Like the present commissioner of education in Cross River state who was known as "a black shirt boy" (had only one shirt during uni. days), if all those girls who rejected him those days cos he was broke and ugly (of course u cant be fined when broke) come hanging around him like bees and honey now, do u expect him to welcome them?

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Neldrizzy: ogbeni why you de copy ma line #smh
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by dollyptosh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: eeeyah..maybe u r ugly and broke
Why evils?

1 Like

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
RedBenson:

U meant they didnt even know u were already a cultist?

Na you talk that one o!

And NO! I was never a cultist.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: Nawa for this world o..... Person no safe to comment again.....abeg u sabi me anywhr??
petreli,na me,your guy nah
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by zube01(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: ...well,its not by force dey come to u now,hustle for dem...deres dis yoruba wise words dat says..if d mountain did not go to moses,moses will go to the mountain....maybe,u ll wait till service,i hear say shining of kpekus s very easy,atleast dats wat u want
yes I hustle for them! I just replied the op's question!
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by massmedia: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kejilee: OAU Smartbrains
# GREAT NEWS
INFORMATION TO ALL JAMBITES WHO ARE
PREPARING FOR THEIR POSTUME ND NEW ones
prep for PD entrance exam )(remember readers
are leaders -so if you prep ahead ,u 1 step ahead
of odas ahead ))
we are happy to inform you that OAU
SMARTBRAINS has officially organised a tutorial
for jambites prep 4 post ume and new ones
intending to do PD .
OAU SMARTBRAINS invite you all to its
community tutorials ,join us on daily basis (((Mon
- sat ))) 4pm -6pm each day @ BOOA for
incomparable impactation of knowledge and
genuine interaction which will help you come out
in flying colours ,,
FOR those of you not in Ife ((don't. worry d
tutorial cont tru out till d postume day ,,u join us
when u come ,(( when the date is announced ))
call 08165359655 for more info ((Oau smart
brains ,Oau ile Ife ) thanx ##
# #be smart

Visit WWW.Facebook.com/oausb and like d page

Pls tell oda youngers 1nce u av

kejilee is this you,,the guy dat stays in angola A3..
I thought u went to lag...
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
ije chikky: That u will always go broke lipsrsealed undecided... Truth is...I have neva gone broke grin
you must be very hard working in your runz girl business

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by armadeo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
hensben: abeg nah who sing "aye" by davido?

some of you are outright insane grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by dollyptosh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nelly Ghenghen:

Yours is simple, the problem here is that the first one was [/s]probably[s] a lie.
l cheesy
Nelly Ghenghen:

Yours is simple, the problem here is that the first one was [/s]probably[s] a lie.
l
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by dollyptosh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
temigracie: maybe u shud explain it to me...i understand pple alot.....am very sure i ll understand ur condition...
for your mind
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
In naija we rush to university without no vocational training..thats why our society is way too confused
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: yes I hustle for them! I just replied the op's question!
okay..no p
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
dollyptosh: Why evils?
as in??
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by armadeo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
olamidarsenal: K, let me brush my teeth wella before i go comment.

power of jik
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
petreli,na me,your guy nah
. ER?? Na u be that??
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by HarryPotter1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hillarious @OP mine was that if you go to any night event/party cultist will initiat you and i asked just like that? But now na we dey organise party for school
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by myspnigeria: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
lmao..... everythng na package
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Akdegreat: FREEDOM. .. there's none, unless you'll trade your grades and GPA for some. wink
very true
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: . ER?? Na u be that??
Who is ER? Mr man,i don't know you. Just pulling your leg. All this ife people sef
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by dollyptosh(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Who is ER? Mr man,i don't know you. Just pulling your leg. All this ife people sef
lol
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by petreli08: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
. Ok
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
petreli08: . Ok
smh. How many ER you sabi for your life? I suppose dey beat you by now
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by PeculiarTee: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
I was told dat my school is a small hell fire and dat I sud b careful so dat d fire will not burn me.Dis is my fourth year now.I can't still understand Y they said my sch is a small hell.
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by LaurelP(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dat there is notin like laws or rules
U just do wateva u like

Dat cultists will come and force u to join dem

Dat almost all d girls there are ghosts

Dat if u live offcampus, girls will be toasting u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unizik Cut Off Mark (comprehensive List) 2012/2013 / FG Planning To Pay Private School Teachers, Artisans – Osinbajo / Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.