Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11277 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ibadam grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You are dead and buried on NL just take a look at yourself. I want you to post my own pix to see who is dead.. grin grin

You are being stigmatized all over NL.. grin grin

short ugly poverty infested daft.. grin grin

bwahhaaaaaahaaaaaa is that all what you gat. lying and illiteracy are your specialization.

house take a look at the old re...tard behaving like a toddler on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
More of ibadam grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
FACT OF THE CENTURY: SOUTH WESTERN REGION IS THE MOST DEVELOPED, EDUCATED, SOPHISTICASTED, EXPOSED, PROGRESSIVE, BLESSED REGION IN NIGERIA!!
NOTE : Some group of okpa sellers will kill thereselves bcoz of this quote, but dn't mourn there death. it's a normal phenomenom.
***************THANK YOU*************

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes oo if that pix you posted is me I am happy.. grin grin

A celebrity..wow

Now take a look at eggyheader we have been wasting our time with all these while..

anago18:
bwahhaaaaaahaaaaaa is that all what you gat. lying and illiteracy are your specialization.

house take a look at the old re...tard behaving like a toddler on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
More of egggy my man.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by myspnigeria: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
we keep subjecting ourselves to avoidable risks by using substandard building materials
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Yes oo if this is me I am happy.. grin grin

A celebrity..wow

Now take a look at eggyheader we have been wasting our time with all these while..

bwahhaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I'm not from Oshogbo again I'm now an iseyin bricklayer. all hail chino onye photo of nairaland 1........
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Got this pix from eggy profile pix on facebook. That is their house and his elder brother.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
WIZGUY69: FACT OF THE CENTURY: SOUTH WESTERN REGION IS THE MOST DEVELOPED, EDUCATED, SOPHISTICASTED, EXPOSED, PROGRESSIVE, BLESSED REGION IN NIGERIA!!
NOTE : Some group of okpa sellers will kill thereselves bcoz of this quote, but dn't mourn there death. it's a normal phenomenom.
***************THANK YOU*************
lol, there's nothing we won't hear from agbo sellers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Got this pix from eggy profile pix on facebook. That is their house and his elder brother.. grin grin

you didn't get eggy house address too from the Facebook page, bwahhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa....... this old man is loser..... Wilberforce who give you that fugly name self.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eggy my man when are you people going to complete that uncompleted house you people are staying in?? grin grin

Eggy do you people have mtn network in this area you are standing?

anago18:

bwahhaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I'm not from Oshogbo again I'm now an iseyin bricklayer. all hail chino onye photo of nairaland 1........

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Antivirus92(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Half man eggheader, pls upload my pics that are lolling you. One is already on nairaland so someone can just view my profile and see it. Upload the remaining two. Short ugly man.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Ibadam grin grin
the first and third picture is not Ibadan. Stop lying!

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Isn't that your house that your brother was standing in front of its door?

Lemme repost it.. grin grin grin grin grin

anago18:

you didn't get eggy house address too from the Facebook page, bwahhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa....... this old man is loser..... Wilberforce who give you that fugly name self.

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Eggy my man when are you people going to complete that uncompleted house you people are staying in?? grin grin

Eggy do you people have mtn network in this area you are standing?

we are waiting for onye photo nairaland to come help us to complete it now, no we have only mtel network bwahaaa......
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
The biggest mosque in Onitsha at sokoto rd was demolished during cartoon riot of 2006, up till now the place have been overtaken by lizards and weeds.

The makeshift mosque at Bridgehead was demolished during the building of the Expressway, moslems in Anambra state are operating like itinerant worshippers, they have nowhere to stay anymore, they are dirty and lacks universal mind. They are worse than pig that is why they cant survive in Anambra.

Religion of piss indeed

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Everybody on nairaland knows who eggy is, even those that visit as guests grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
I thought you wanted to say that eggy pix is a lie too! That is ibadam for you.. grin

berem: the first and third picture is not Ibadan. Stop lying!
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Travellers lament enugu's dirty environment.

www.punchng.com/travels/travellers-laments-enugus-dirty-environment/

if the capital of cavemen (alaigbo) can be dirty that visitors avoid the state like plague, how will abakaliki be? awka.
cheesy question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Isn't that your house that your brother was standing in front of its door?

Lemme repost it.. grin grin grin grin grin

yes it is......
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eggy what do you gain by denying yourself? Seriously what do you gain?

anago18:

we are waiting for onye photo nairaland to come help us to complete it now, no we have only mtel network bwahaaa......

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by BlackPikiN(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Thats allied african ethanol distilleries plant in magboro Ogun state

Liar!!
That picture is picked up from another site. I won't say much but allow others to fix you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: I thought you want to say that eggy pix lies too! That is ibadam for you.. grin

keep posting someone else's pictures claiming it is eggheaders. I have seen his picture and that's not him. sad
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Lagos anyway! smiley
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just take a look at the capital of yolobarland.. grin grin grin grin grin

WIZGUY69: Travellers lament enugu's dirty environment.

www.punchng.com/travels/travellers-laments-enugus-dirty-environment/

if the capital of cavemen (alaigbo) can be dirty that visitors avoid the state like plague, how will abakaliki be? awka.
cheesy question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Eggy what do you gain by denying yourself? Seriously what do you gain?

chino now swear by your life, wife and children that the pictures are mine......

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

my Facebook page....

where chino is getting is pictures....

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?v=timeline&refid=17

now tell us why you will not rot in hell for lying.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
I respect you a lot but don't talk rubbish here. We busted him via his email to his facebook account. So there is nothing that you will say that will change the fact that this is Tunde Salam a.k.a eggheaders..

berem: keep posting someone else's pictures claiming it is eggheaders. I have seen his picture and that's not him. sad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin
The only tarred road in abakaliki is the road leading to government house.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Clown even illugun and lots of other people confirmed it initially and pleaded with me not to post it again.

Is your name not Tunde Salam?? grin grin

anago18:

chino now swear by your life, wife and children that the pictures are mine......

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

my Facebook page....

where chino is getting is pictures....

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?v=timeline&refid=17

now tell us why you will not rot in hell for lying.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
berem: keep posting someone else's pictures claiming it is eggheaders. I have seen his picture and that's not him. sad
I have his picture and I say that's his pics. Even google knows it, try and search for eggheaders pics on google grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
customized07: ...
swear by your mothers life that you werent born in yorubaland. Swear by your right eye that you didnt have your secondary education in yorubaland. Swear by your scrotum that you are presently not residing and working in yorubaland.

Ungrateful ibo turd, you owe your miserable existence on the yorubas. Schnook !

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Clown even illugun and lots of other people confirmed it initially and pleaded with me not to post it again.

Is your name not Tunde Salam?? grin grin

ilugun boy plead with you to stop, humour me son. did ilugun boy even know how I look why did you tell us ,you are lying about the pictures on the complaint thread. your lies is zigabytes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / 2019: Willie Obiano Denies Supporting Muhammadu Buhari / Obaseki In Akwa Ibom, Campaigns For Buhari, Ekere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.