Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? (9086 Views)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by kazzamaks28(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2015
coolI started wearing bra in ss3,I was 14yrs.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by timilehing(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2015
Oya bouquiy, come answer dis
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by bouquiy(f): 9:25am On May 08, 2015
timilehing:
Oya bouquiy, come answer dis
started wearing it wen I was 15yrs
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by timilehing(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2015
bouquiy:
I see grin grin grin cool
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by bouquiy(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
timilehing:
I see grin grin grin cool
see wat?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by nganjiwa2014(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
I see........!

khiaa:

Ok maybe I misunderstood your friend, but no one could spite me about my size because I realise that I am truly blessed by GOD in that department, anyone speaking negatively about that (other women) has only proven to be out of jealousy.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by ivyT(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2015
durella4:

Dis s serious!!!!! dat means u started puberty very early? and hw ws d size of ur breast by den?*just curious*

14 is quite late to just start developing
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by devonpaul(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Kenfil:
I didn't start wearing bra until 17 after sec Skul.. still it was hard to find size for market.. lol.. mkpulu oloma. But now story don change lol
This right here could pass for a testimony in church
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by devonpaul(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyepencil:
When i was 19yrs...my br.east no gree pop out on time angry
Eyah! Now nkor. What is ur testimony now?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
At 14 when I started high school. We wore blue skirts with white shirts, so it was compulsory to have a bra on at all times. Even when they gave us a list of things to buy, for us new students, they listed 2 bras lol.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by devonpaul(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
bouquiy:

Well, that's abt d age I guess, puberty starts @ 13 14, 15 or 16 wt exceptional cases of late puberty
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Kcinho(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
devonpaul:
This right here could pass for a testimony in church
wicked
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by devonpaul(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Kcinho:

wicked
Lolz, yea right
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by julietchic(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
This topic is for girls boys stay off.
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by julietchic(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
At 20
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by lepasharon(f): 4:18am On Aug 31, 2015
julietchic:
At 20

How come?
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by Zoe41(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Luckily i'm endowed....a lot,xo i started @ d age of 8
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by ttcutie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
nikkypearl:
I started wearing bra d day after I saw it on my best friend!those days when red bra first came out grin .
i started wearing mine at d age of 14,was very slim nd odas were already wearing den,i had 2 buy 1 witout my mum knowledge,was in ss1 ss2 den
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by sayoberry(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
When I was 11. I was in jss1. The bra just damaged my 'career' grin
Re: For The Ladies. At What Age Did You Start Wearing Bra? by mumu9gerian: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2015
sayoberry:
When I was 11. I was in jss1. The bra just damaged my 'career' grin
Which Career?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.