Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40923 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by knowledge4(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
In today's Nigerian society,many people walking the streets are of an unsound mind or clearly mad though well dressed.
It is really unfortunate that a teen age student in a University feels too big to submit to be disciplined by his parents.
How can one stab his own father?
It is strange! This is a fulfillment of Bible prophesy in Matthew 24 that in the Last Days,iniquity will be on the rise despite increased gospel activities.
KILLED his own father(an abominable act) in the premises of a church (a worse abomination)?
God have mercy on this generation OH
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Katier00: Honestly dear he is not sick, he is just wicked n selfish, just 2 weeks ago guy of 28 killed my cousin brother n set his body on fire in his house in abuja and it was someone he trusted so much. The heart of a man can never be understood

Holy Lord!
Accept my condolences abeg.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Paspane: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
"blessed are the barren and the breast that never gave suck"
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dramaticspeak(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
2ndey4luv: HI friends!
This is to bring to the notice of the public that
The University Of Port Harcourt commences
her 2014/2015 PUTME registration today
7/7/2014.

Call 08137307308for more info.

Past question papers and CBT softwares for
practicals are available.

call 08164611239
Thanks.
oga marketer I love ur style. U delibrately chose dis thread 2 market d exam for those that wish to murder the exam. Sharp guy
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Katier00(f): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Holy Lord!
Accept my condolences abeg.
Thanks honey, God bless U
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
I guess dis guys has been keeping dis in his mind,he has killed his dad in his hrt before he came out to do it. I wudnt blame the dude either,i wud blame his parents,they av been condoning his rascality n it came back to haunt. And i also tink dis ain't the first time d guy is killin someone.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dickoflife(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
chronique: Heavenly father!!! What on earth will make a child hack down his parent? Even with all the ill treatment my father metted out to me while growing up and all the frustrations that comes from growing up in a polygamous family,I just couldn't try such a thing. If this boy can do such a thing to his father,imagine what he'd do to his friend or girlfriend. May God have mercy.

Heavenly father,give me the grace to be a loving and responsible father to my kids. Don't let me have kids that would cause me sorrow or become tools in the hands of the devil. Help me to raise children that would be lights to their generation;children who would be leaders in their generation.
this is part of Nigeria's problem. We blame it all on the kidsnot following instruction. Haveu felt the anger that boy must have felt? In my opinion this issue has more than meets the eye. The man must have accumulated a lot of problems in his family and tried correcting it later.. problems abound and we ain't all d same. I once had a white girlfriend who poured hot soup on me cus she was annoyed. Everybody has different hormonal issues. Beating a child from an early age is another factor. We say we are training the child while actually it's child abuse. If ur child is one that doesn't listen spend timetalking to him the message will get across eventually not slapping. Haba, 300 level student u dey slap what do u think that did to his self esteem.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Useless frustrated old wizard! tongue

GPA5:

WETTIN I DO FOR YOU? STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. B...I...T...C..H
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by GPA5: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: Useless frustrated old wizard! tongue

W...I..T..C..H. NA ME GO KILL YOU AT THE END.

#YOUR BROTHER BAD OO
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by chronique(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
[s][/s]
dickoflife: this is part of Nigeria's problem. We blame it all on the kidsnot following instruction. Haveu felt the anger that boy must have felt? In my opinion this issue has more than meets the eye. The man must have accumulated a lot of problems in his family and tried correcting it later.. problems abound and we ain't all d same. I once had a white girlfriend who poured hot soup on me cus she was annoyed. Everybody has different hormonal issues. Beating a child from an early age is another factor. We say we are training the child while actually it's child abuse. If ur child is one that doesn't listen spend timetalking to him the message will get across eventually not slapping. Haba, 300 level student u dey slap what do u think that did to his self esteem.
[s][/s]

Sorry but you haven't made sense to me. You can't be sure he had it worse than I did. Moreover,if you can't create/give life,then you have no reason whatsoever to take it. We're talking of human life here. No one(except the creator),has the right to take it.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wisest comment ever on Naira land.
ITbomb: Sometimes I notice some parent attitude,
You condone a child's rascality, saying he would outgrow it, then you dump him in some pampered centre called private school, then after failing JAMB repeatedly, you decided to shipped him to a private university, then you expect him to learn Bible principles at university level.

Prof Soludo did say something, he said, "If primary school did not mould a child and secondary school could not shape him, there is nothing the university can do".

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dickoflife(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
chronique: [/s][s]

Sorry but you haven't made sense to me. You can't be sure he had it worse than I did. Moreover,if you can't create/give life,then you have no reason whatsoever to take it. We're talking of human life here. No one(except the creator),has the right to take it.
So how worse u had it is the standard for everyone? For all weknow u might just be harbouring some mental issues that will surface with the right trigger. We aint all d same don't compare urself with someone else. I don't know if ur father raped or beat u but it takes less than that for others to become killers.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by zabuur: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thank God he's not a Muslim and it didn't happen in the northern part of the country.... Coz now, people no talk bout religion. If the guys name was Ahmed and this happened in a Muslim home, na nonsense people for dey post now.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Dreamtouch: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
They people defending and seeing reasons with this guy,should not go ahead and butcher dia respective dad pls..@least for the sake of your mum and sibblings...#plsdntkillyourdad!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Stop forcing religion down your children's throat.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Elythron16zero4: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2014

Sorry but you haven't made sense to me. You can't be sure he had it worse than I did. Moreover,if you can't create/give life,then you have no reason whatsoever to take it. We're talking of human life here. No one(except the creator),has the right to take it.[/quote]
dickoflife:
So how worse u had it is the standard for everyone? For all weknow u might just be harbouring some mental issues that will surface with the right trigger. We aint all d same don't compare urself with someone else. I don't know if ur father raped or beat u but it takes less than that for others to become killers.
That boy didn't do well truly speaking but as much as i know we must all watch our methods of correcting a child especially grown ups. If that man had not slapped that boy he won't have done that. people are quite different in times of their ability to withstand stress.More over who knows this may not be the first time he is slapping him. But one lesson is that we must watch actions/stimulus at all times because of the reactions/responds it will produce.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Ogininafio1(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2014
dickoflife:
dickoflife: this is part of Nigeria's problem. We blame it all on the kidsnot following instruction. Haveu felt the anger that boy must have felt? In my opinion this issue has more than meets the eye. The man must have accumulated a lot of problems in his family and tried correcting it later.. problems abound and we ain't all d same. I once had a white girlfriend who poured hot soup on me cus she was annoyed. Everybody has different hormonal issues. Beating a child from an early age is another factor. We say we are training the child while actually it's child abuse. If ur child is one that doesn't listen spend timetalking to him the message will get across eventually not slapping. Haba, 300 level student u dey slap what do u think that did to his self esteem.

@Dickoflife. Under no circumstance should this happen. Don't justify evil in any way. The boy is cursed to have chopped up his own father in pieces

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2014

That little guy needs psychiatric evaluation...its not normal for a child to kill his/her father; much less chopping a full grown old man into pieces. Lets look beyond the surface.
A lot of us had annoying parents but we never even wished them dead...this event aint normal at all!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 08, 2014
I thought you folks told us that Yorubas unlike Igbos are very respectful to their fathers
Bowing and prostrating whole Igbos slap their fathers
Una don see am
This is about the 4th story of it's kind in recent times

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dickoflife(m): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Ogininafio1:

@Dickoflife. Under no circumstance should this happen. Don't justify evil in any way. The boy is cursed to have chopped up his own father in pieces
Stop this curse appellation of a thing.. must everything be given a bibilical meaning? What am. Saying here. Is that the boy might have emotional and mental issues.. so does ur bible tell u God curses people with such? It might be a genetic defect we never can tell. Investigate further before concluding.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: Its high time most Nigerian parents, start establishing good relationship with their children. They should throwaway this strict old school style of parenting, for the world have changed. That way, they will be able to recognise when their child is unhappy, choked with unhealthy peer pressure or has suddenly developed any sort of mental illness and swiftly intervene. Depression over time if not treated can become disastrous to the wellbeing. Let's rule out spiritual conclusion and take it from the face value. Money doesn't substitute love. If you have a good relationship with your child, your child will tell you anything. There you can properly advice your child. I am not judging this unfortunate family but I think there is a break down in communication at some point between father and son. Here are some parenting tips if you want your child to respect you and succeed...

1..be a flexible parent. Allow your adult child to make positive decision for themself and support their choice. Eventhough you are not happy with their choice, you can tactically make a suggestion for them do not enforce it.

2..Never hit your child when they are disobedient deal with the situation constructively.

3..Never lie to your child. Be very transparent to your child.

4.. As a parent, lead by example.

5..Never compare your child to others. We all have different characteristics and unique in our own ways

6..Praise your child's efforts at all time and be very polite to your child.

7..your child is not a slave. Watch your tone of voice, Remind your child less of his shortcomings, do not bring down his self esteem rather sort a way to help support your child to improve.

8..Never ever curse your child, label them or stigmatise them.

9..acknowledge your child's strength and weakness, see through your child, bring out the best in them, appreciate their talent and accept them the way they are.

10..is your duty to protect your child as parents, do not brag about your child in a way that attracts negative envies from others. Keep discreet about your child progress. Disclose it on a need to know basis.

Remember no one is perfect. The world is not perfect. May God grant us the wisdom to be able to bring up our child in a way that they grow to become positive role model to others and a blessing to all. .. Amen.

nice writeup

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
bizngr: Schizophrenia!!

He needs psychological evaluation and treatment but, unfortunately, this is almost non-existent in this part of the globe and the child is doomed to be incarcerated for life.
@bolded, unfortunately so. The nutjobs are left to roam and interact with normal people.
Ex psychiatric patients everywhere that haven't been fully cured parading themselves as balanced individuals.
They know themselves.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by revelationuche: 3:33am On Jul 09, 2014
He is a beast and shuld leave wiv animals in the .God i reject this type of son in Jesus name [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by revelationuche: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Azboy34(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kanwulia: These people don come again? undecided
which people don come again. na true o! well jesus z lord o!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Azboy34(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=zabuur]Thank God he's not a Muslim and it didn't happen in the
northern part of the country.... Coz now, people no talk bout religion.
If the guys name was Ahmed and this happened in a Muslim home, na
nonsense people for dey post now.[/quote] Seconded bro! Dey all keep quiet now. dey never mention religion. Toh, Jesus z lord indeed!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Azboy34(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where are d mofo christians on Nl? where u nah dey? dis 1 z Christian Haram( d guy z against christ). Well, Jesus z lord Indeed!lolz! i couldnt stop laffn wen i saw d post...Xchristian Haram!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sisinaijayeye0: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2014
sisiafrika: 80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale

As a lady your mother never thought you well I pity the oloriburuku that will settle for you, let your words be seasoned with Salt. You just talk like someone that is taking overdose of antineurotic drugs....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.