Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40926 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shevy45(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
This is still unbeliveable to me.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
he has a mental disorder. He needs help. This isn't about proper home training he's just sick
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by PassingShot(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.

Your reasoning is so warped! Every unfortunate thing that happens in your life must be somehow wrapped around Islam even when there is no remote evidence to do that.

You're a typical example of the Nigerian society where education does not guarantee literary. Illiterate you and your likes!

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2014
sisiafrika: 80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale

Yes I registered in 2006, before you even knew what the internet was.

I even advertised nairaland to somany people back then.

But I got crazy and had to be admitted in a psychiatric ward.

But it was very boring there.

So I escaped to the land of Naira.

Along the way, I met 3 followers.

And they have liked me since then.

Loyalty, true to the game.

Thanks for visiting my profile, maybe I'll start a blog and see if I can generate traffic.

Thanks once again for bringing out time from your 'busy' schedule to view my profile.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ritalori2(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2014
obviously into drugs! sad so sad a story! a child he gave life to.... now taking His!..... sad
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2014
PassingShot:

Your reasoning is so warped! Every unfortunate thing that happens in your life must be somehow wrapped around Islam even when there is no remote evidence to do that.

You're a typical example of the Nigerian society where education does not guarantee literary. Illiterate you and your likes!

Ok. You've made your point. I'm currently eating a late breakfast, so I wouldn't need to insult anyone for now.

Now, run along.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by folu4real(f): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2014
These people don come again?

Its true, i first say it on PUNCH NEWSPAPER.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Frustrated? Eeyah! OK, Bye. God help you.

Ok. Bye. Thank you.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by treasure101(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
what has religion gat to do with dis ? D dude lacks home training.......... RIP to d fada
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2014
brightlomo: a fool at 30 is fool forever. U are a fool. Are u telling me this guy is a muslim? U must be mad.

Ok. Do you have anything else to say?

Abeg free me make I chop joor. I just dey comment since morning.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Skillz02(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Some people comments are just senseless
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
The saying that "pikin wey go spoil go spoil" is a bloody lie. Pikin wey go spoil, na im parents go nurture am.

As a Christian:
On Sunday morning, you leave your children at home so they can play PS and watch WWE.

When you wake up in the morning, common family devotion you nor go do.

Your child has been attending Church services for over 5years, yet you cannot encourage him/her to join a church unit or christian group.

At age 6, your child already knows how to say sil .ly things, strip, dress like cultists;

At age 10, your daughter don dey do make-up, they compete with your wife cheesy

At age 12, your child has already turned to wwe champion in your street. Several reports on how your child mercilessly beat his colleagues get to you, rather than strip the i. diot & deal with him, you pamper him and even buy him boxing gloves sad

And then when they grow out of your control @15, you want some magicians to do magic on your spoilt child.

Even God said: Train up your child in the way he should follow; and when he grows, he won't depart from it. Using myself as a case study, I was born in the church, raised in the church, and today I don't miss church services. This is the way I was raised.

This may not be the best route for others; so lets apply what we think is best for our Children.

RIP Sir. May you find mercy at the feet of your father in heaven.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by folu4real(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.

Han han what are u insinuating? Am not a Muslim but stop condemning someone religion. This your thought is so so fast to a negative side. We can't say maybe the guy is in some bad group that have made him to turn against God and his father.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by folu4real(f): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Sometimes I notice some parent attitude,
You condone a child's rascality, saying he would outgrow it, then you dump him in some pampered centre called private school, then after failing JAMB repeatedly, you decided to shipped him to a private university, then you expect him to learn Bible principles at university level.

Prof Soludo did say something, he said, "If primary school did not mould a child and secondary school could not shape him, there is nothing the university can do".

You are right jare.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2014
PassingShot:

Hmmm! I thought you were sane hence my first comment about your earlier comment.

You're M.A.D

cheesy I'm GLAD someone now understands me. I was beginning to think you are all crazy.

Thanks boy, now run along.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by myspnigeria: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2014
tragic news... the devil came visiting
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Coolboi05(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.
oh are u so pained??
Disappointed!!

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Coolboi05: oh are u so pained??
Disappointed!!

Disappointed? Did you ever appoint me?

But glad you noticed.

Now, run along.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by folu4real(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Make una leave the boy jare. Shebi na him get him papa

What d hell are u saying? hummm that means u can also do the same.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Igholize(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
baby124: Families should stop hiding and ignoring mental illness. Get these people the help they need. RIP to the father.
...... I totaly agreed wit u, d daft guy have got mental illness bcox in his photo, he doesn't look like 1 dat is remorseful. Pikin wey kill he papa, dat 1 na born-troway.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by biomedixexcel(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Influence of demonic spirit
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by folu4real(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2014
[quote]Spare the Rod and Spoil the child.. He was probably not well trained.[quote]

Maybe he was well trained but along the line he goes astray
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Btruth: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Pathetic. What would this man may have done to warrant such a brutal killing from his own biological son? Please parents, show your wards a lot more of LOVE, and try and bring yourself sometime to their level of understanding. RIP to the dead.

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by san316(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Whether u b muslim ooo, or xtian ooo, if d devil baptize you, even ur religious father no go save u. Madness uncensored. Sori to d deceased, that was the 'fruit' of your labor(4 nyt)
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by doeying(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2014
why are you all not thinking in the "do not provoke your child to wrath" direction?...i am not saying the boy is right but slapping your child because he did not raise a prayerpoint(if that is true)...iam sure its accumulated anger and frustration...but thats no excuse...
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Ephramed(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2014
na him papa o!....

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by DocAdray(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Wicked, Evil Child!
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by slyzy(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.
why the prejudice? I'm a christian, just admit it, the guy f**ked up.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Ephramed(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis: The saying that "pikin wey go spoil go spoil" is a bloody lie. Pikin wey go spoil, na im parents go nurture am.

As a Christian:
On Sunday morning, you leave your children at home so they can play PS and watch WWE.

When you wake up in the morning, common family devotion you nor go do.

Your child has been attending Church services for over 5years, yet you cannot encourage him/her to join a church unit or christian group.

At age 6, your child already knows how to say sil .ly things, strip, dress like cultists;

At age 10, your daughter don dey do make-up, they compete with your wife cheesy

At age 12, your child has already turned to wwe champion in your street. Several reports on how your child mercilessly beat his colleagues get to you, rather than strip the i. diot & deal with him, you pamper him and even buy him boxing gloves sad

And then when they grow out of your control @15, you want some magicians to do magic on your spoilt child.

Even God said: Train up your child in the way he should follow; and when he grows, he won't depart from it. Using myself as a case study, I was born in the church, raised in the church, and today I don't miss church services. This is the way I was raised.

This may not be the best route for others; so lets apply what we think is best for our Children.

RIP Sir. May you find mercy at the feet of your father in heaven.

How many PASTORS/IMAMS children follow their father's footstep that you of.only prayer does the magic dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS