Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40924 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
slyzy: why the prejudice? I'm a christian, just admit it, the guy f**ked up.

I admit it. The 4k'd up.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Now he is a Nigerian and not a yoruba boy.
Bloody tribalists! Murderers!

GPA5 killed his father grin

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by myola777(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
sisiafrika: 80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale
i also observed it, who is a fool that is giving the guy 'like' one that make sense and the one that doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by mercyspicy: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2014
[center][/center]
Olazy239: obay na mind ooooo,so redeemer uni dey teach hin student how to kill..hahahahahaha
shevy45: This is still unbeliveable to me.
why unbealiavable
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Aluu murderers are also muslims or were they planning to convert?

shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.

5 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: Aluu murderers are also muslims or were they planning to convert?

You've said it all. So what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by myola777(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Ok. You've made your point. I'm currently eating a late breakfast, so I wouldn't need to insult anyone for now.

Now, run along.
Guy, u hv got the automatic software that like ur post. all ur posts the one that makes sense and one that doesn't make sense just receiving likes. guy go take am collect money me asap

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Aizebioje(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.
SHUT UP!!! Did the nairaland hackers hack your brain too Anybody is prone to crime irrespective of religious affiliation. Stop pouring petrol on an already burning religious fire. Besides I've seen Christians do worse!!!

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Eneze1(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis: The saying that "pikin wey go spoil go spoil" is a bloody lie. Pikin wey go spoil, na im parents go nurture am.

As a Christian:
On Sunday morning, you leave your children at home so they can play PS and watch WWE.

When you wake up in the morning, common family devotion you nor go do.

Your child has been attending Church services for over 5years, yet you cannot encourage him/her to join a church unit or christian group.

At age 6, your child already knows how to say sil .ly things, strip, dress like cultists;

At age 10, your daughter don dey do make-up, they compete with your wife cheesy

At age 12, your child has already turned to wwe champion in your street. Several reports on how your child mercilessly beat his colleagues get to you, rather than strip the i. diot & deal with him, you pamper him and even buy him boxing gloves sad

And then when they grow out of your control @15, you want some magicians to do magic on your spoilt child.

Even God said: Train up your child in the way he should follow; and when he grows, he won't depart from it. Using myself as a case study, I was born in the church, raised in the church, and today I don't miss church services. This is the way I was raised.

This may not be the best route for others; so lets apply what we think is best for our Children.

RIP Sir. May you find mercy at the feet of your father in heaven.

Acidosis this scenario you created above is what drives most pastor's/religious leaders children to rebellion, things doesn't work in that way. when all you teach a child is about bible all the time and they are not exposed to the real world they tend to become hateful towards what their parents believed and cherish. well RIP to the man

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Ephramed:

How many PASTORS/IMAMS children follow their father's footstep that you of.only prayer does the magic dear.

There is a wide margin between Home training & Church training. Being sons & daughters of Pastors doesn't authomatically amount to good training. Some pastors are too busy doing "God's" business at the detriment of their immediate families.

From the view point of my post, I'm referring to Christians generally. The Holy Bible is not written for Pastors, but Christians.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by mujiboy(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.
I dont know the right word to say to you.. But Foolish will help..

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by troy20(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
No man is born with a monster tag pinned to his b.r.e.a.s.t.A man doesnt suddenly turn beast overnight.the monster that boy became was made by apparently an abusive father.people have different personalities and so react differently to situations.many parent are in themselvs more clueless.you relate with people according to there personalities not make jugdments and shoving down your beliefs according to yours.it wasnt the devil, i see a little boy who nursed anger,hate,fear,doubts as a result of who knows...years of repressed abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by datguru: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
na wa ooo
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Mtchewwwww

shaggy007:

You've said it all. So what's your point?
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by excelabbey(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Yungmilio2(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.
seems you attend Redeem
if he was to be a student of another school.. you would say cultism
you never taught of him been a cultist
you just went ahead to say he his planning to be a Muslim
how can you be so so dump..
a religion you know nothing about, you criticizing...
do you even know the meaning of Jihadist..
Ignorance.. is taking over you.
God will help you

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Rosepelly: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis:
There is a wide margin between Home training & Church training. Being sons & daughters of Pastors doesn't authomatically amount to good training. Some pastors are too busy doing "God's" business at the detriment of their immediate families.
From the view point of my post, I'm referring to Christians generally. The Holy Bible is not written for Pastors, but Christians.
[color=#006600][/color]NA WA OO GOD,THIS IS DEVIL INCARNATE,GOD HELP HIM,HIS GENERATION IS UNDER A CURSE.
smileyNA WA OO GOD,THIS IS DEVIL INCARNATE,GOD HELP HIM,HIS GENERATION IS UNDER A CURSE.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Eneze1:

Acidosis this scenario you created above is what drives most pastor's/religious leaders children to rebellion, things doesn't work in that way. when all you teach a child is about bible all the time and they are not exposed to the real world they tend to become hateful towards what their parents believed and cherish. well RIP to the man

I will agree with your post if you could give me instances on lessons one can learn from the real world.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by LyfeJennings(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.

Unfortunately, U are the biggest nincompoop I've ever met. If this were real life & U said this while i was there,i would personally beat U like a kid...Taste your word before you spit it.. e-diot

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by skyface00(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2014
U are more sick, its all started like dis and end up by killing ppl...its has nothing 2 do with d topic in anyway... I just pray 4 your soul

shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by LyfeJennings(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

You're possessed by a confused evil Muslim spirit.

I swear I go like rack U. I mean one on one and we go YouTube am. Please if U man enuf, reply me.. I hate U with all of me. Swear to God

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by toprealman: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Mental health issue is relegated to evil forces in Nigeria. Poor lad!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by LyfeJennings(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Admin, Seun Osewa. Y'all are bastards if Shaggy007 isn't banned from for inciting hateful religious comments

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by youngmonie: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
People fail to realize one thing, we do not live with them, we dnt know exactly wht happened, hence we do not need to judge. For the boy to have gone to such extreme, the anger must have been building up for years. There is only so much an individual can take before they lash out and implode. Especially Nigerian fathers too controlling, they want to dictate your life for you, all this things build up gradually and I guess the man took it to the extreme and could not bear it anymore for him to have gone to such length of killing his father (Not saying it is good, he allowed the anger to get the best of him). Even the Bible says parents should not frustrate their chidren

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Yungmilio2(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
aryzgreat: Very terrible news!

Did anyone notice hw all commentors have bn condeming the crime without tribalising it.

If this crime was commited by an igbo, yoruba bigots wud av bn feasting on this thread.
hey.. it happens everywhere in Nigeria.
how do we expect Nigeria to become a great country
if we keep fighting... Igbo's would condemn Hausa's ' Yoruba would criticize Igbo's-.. hausa's would insult yourubas.. after we blame the government...
am sure if Nigeria was like SA... black peeps go suffer for hands of white peeps

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by neohitler(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Typical African.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Yungmilio2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
naijajobspost: Things are happening on camp,most people don't know coz they only come for sevice every month. 99percent of the senior pastors in redeem camp are thiefs.they are all after redeem money.they drive big cars,build houses worth millions home abroad.their children don't school here. Its not what they told us.its what we know.if you come to camp and go to the estate areas,you will witness some.i am sure the guys dad is one of the pastors coz he stays on camp.the redeem university is only for rich people.having collected tithes from average members to build the university.also most of the pastors children in redeem university barely pay tuition.last year,one of the board directors son age 26 or so very popular man killed his wife in the same redeem camp but this was covered coz of press alert,although the guy is still in elewe eran, according to investigations,the guy was having close to 70million in his account ,the money his dad got from projects he got in redeem.redeem keep building lots of houses,big auditorium,and other project giving only the redeem pastors opportunity to take contracts and all became millionaires ,some are even billionaires but you won't know coz they pretend a lot.that's why their children misbehave,they give their children big cars to drive at early age. The funniest thing is these pastors are full time pastors.so it is justifed where the money all came from. Tithes payers,offering, donations,gifts ,grants and many more.
forget Religion and Tribe... an average Nigerian is corrupt..

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by AderibigbeAAA(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody Jihadist.

Common sense is not an exclusive right for all

Now you just justified that Fact

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
toprealman: Mental health is relegated to evil forces in Nigeria. Poor lad!

While we cannot over-rule the possible relation between mental health & evil forces; it would be good if you could erase the term 'poor lad'.

Since he refused to obey the instruction of his father, his school and God, it would be intelligent to link his mental state to drug intake. A drug addict is not a 'poor lad',
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shagzee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
sad devilz work.....the boiii need a poewerful deleverance
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
May the dead rest in peace. The parents ignored the signs. This boy is a cultist. I smell cultism in these so called Christian schools.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Yungmilio2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Yes I registered in 2006, before you even knew what the internet was.

I even advertised nairaland to somany people back then.

But I got crazy and had to be admitted in a psychiatric ward.

But it was very boring there.

So I escaped to the land of Naira.

Along the way, I met 3 followers.

And they have liked me since then.

Loyalty, true to the game.

Thanks for visiting my profile, maybe I'll start a blog and see if I can generate traffic.

Thanks once again for bringing out time from your 'busy' schedule to view my profile.
wow since 2006... you should be ashamed of yourself.. 2006 some peeps Jere just got into JSS or SSS...
you have been surfing the internet since 2006 and what have you achieved
am sure you are jobless.? cause if you have a job you would not have the time to be on this thread since morning...
if you are a graduate you for don wise pass to dey yarn dust....
am sure you one of Does sales person or CAfe errand boy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.