Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46318 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Just want you guys to share your blind date experiences, was all the attributes of the person u met was exactly the same as you were expecting? Were you suprised or felt let down? I've been involved in lotta blind dates and i'll share my own too accordingly.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by babadey(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
I went blind.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
baba dey: I went blind.
i can c. . .no wonder u miss road

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by karmaleon: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
My first bind date was super hot. This was a very long time ago. We dated for over a year before she left the country. Haven't been on a blind date afterwards
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by xynerise: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I felt pity for her. Who could have made her blind? undecided
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by pasqal09: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
My 1st blind date was cute, but she was a runs girl so I ran for my life

5 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by segzicres(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
My 1st blind date was from hi5. Chai! She had 2bags of rice on her chest so I forgave her weight wink

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
A friend of mine had been braggin how a "damsel from tasued" he just met on glo-chat then wld be comin to spend d weekend wt him. . .we spiced up his room den me nd ds guy left for ijebu ode from ago iwoye, when we got there, the gal called dat we shld com nd meet her at a certain motor park, my friend started callin her wen we got their tellin her we were at the entrance of the park, lo and behold a gal with a ghana-must-go bag started comin towards our direction, d gal was like Asa, d singer, yah, d uglier version of her. . .i could read my guy's mind, i knew he was thinkin of the shame he would face from our hallmates if he decide to take the gal home.
So afta a lil introduction and som brief gists, he told d gal dat we were actually on our way to shagamu and dat we will check on her on our way back. The gal just broke down and started cryin, sayin dat wasnt dia agreement, dat my guy had promised her they would spend the weekend together and she's has told her hallmates that she was goin to visit her boyfriend for d weekend and she just cldnt go back. After we managed to escape, he bribed me with "osu bugger" not to tell a soul wot happened. . .buh yours truly cldnt deliver on his promise, d whole hall heard wot happened, d bribe part makin it extra interestin
mine comin soon. . .watch out!

88 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Danhumprey: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
xynerise: I felt pity for her. Who could have made her blind? undecided
LWKMD...... grin

@topic......blind date huh? What is blind date? A date during which we walk about blindfolded? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by zeb04(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oh my ist blind date we'll I didn't get 2 meet d guy, I stopd at d door oh dearie he was too handsome he had dis big nose frm d door I cld see d hair in his nose nd his head, his head, it was 2 majestic nd bald. Simple me cldnt take al d handsomness, had 2 run.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
I knew my own 1st date tru ds gateway radio hookup prog by 007, she was a finalist in my dept then, she was so old i had no choice buh to be callin her aunty. . .life was crazy den

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
zeb04: Oh my ist blind date we'll I didn't get 2 meet d guy, I stopd at d door oh dearie he was too handsome he had dis big nose frm d door I cld see d hair in his nose nd his head, his head, it was 2 majestic nd bald. Simple me cldnt take al d handsomness, had 2 run.
oh dear. . .sarcastic you

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Danhumprey: LWKMD...... grin

@topic......blind date huh? What is blind date? A date during which we walk about blindfolded? undecided
haha. . .almost funny. . .and i almost laughed

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by mumumugu(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
My first date , we met in 2go, she uploads her finer pics , face only.

When we agreed to meet, i wore a sunshade and sighted her from far. She was shoooooooooooooort, 4ft 10 inches. I switched off my phone,made u turn and deleted her frm 2go

39 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Tuntheycr7: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Since it was a blind date. I could not see her, both of us were blindfolded.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2013
Most times shy but we cool at the end. This very one got me laughing hard that day. I just met this sweet voiced honey on fb and we been chatting for a while, so we decided to hook at Ozone. On spotting this girl,I wan die.i no fine o but I get hopes near some people.. that was case o...I just rented two guys at Ozone to play my cousins amd they played a blockbuster mehn.. acting like we real cousins so I use that opportunity discharge the chic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Stunner1(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2013
zeb04: Oh my ist blind date we'll I didn't get 2 meet d guy, I stopd at d door oh dearie he was too handsome he had dis big nose frm d door I cld see d hair in his nose nd his head, his head, it was 2 majestic nd bald. Simple me cldnt take al d handsomness, had 2 run.

muhehehehehehehehehe u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2013
Interesting topic. I've had like four gurls on a blind date but only one was manageable..the last one I met last two weeks was a horror film, she was so short that I felt like peter crouch beside her and FYI I'm nt up to 6ft..I thank God it was at nite sha

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by emekaD3(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2013

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3dui.jpg[/img]
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Maipride(f): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2013

Oh lawd.... LMAO grin grin grin grin #falling of my bed# grin

Hilarious thread grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2013
I dnt knw wats blind abt a date u already hav his or her pics.
Well, as for me, I dnt like surprises, so I normally ask for pics of diff postures. If u nor ready to send am, then forget.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Cynluv(f): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2013
I met my blind date on fbk,we dated like 2yrs on fbk b4 I visited him @ ph.we are ˚c☺☺l° now. And about getting married. grin

41 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Tosinville(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2013
mumumugu: My first date , we met in 2go, she uploads her finer pics , face only.

When we agreed to meet, i wore a sunshade and sighted her from far. She was shoooooooooooooort, 4ft 10 inches. I switched off my phone,made u turn and deleted her frm 2go
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gunners160(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Mine was cute nd pweety she is 4rm ogun state but stays at lag i came all d way 2 lag 2 see her dis year but broke up wit her due 2............
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 190theclown: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2013
oh my blind date waz one of the pweetiest ladies ive eva met embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 190theclown: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2013
gunners160: Mine was cute nd pweety she is 4rm ogun state but stays at lag i came all d way 2 lag 2 see her dis year but broke up wit her due 2............

due to wah
that she didnt offer you the kondo to shine or wah!
make you boys try to dey talk truth

it would set you free angry

8 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Cynluv: I met my blind date on fbk,we dated like 2yrs on fbk b4 I visited him @ ph.we are ˚c☺☺l° now. And about getting married. grin
hmmm you reminds me of my friend candy....
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 190theclown: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
valjes: Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?

yes popowaa is right there for u sir wink
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2013
Cynluv: I met my blind date on fbk,we dated like 2yrs on fbk b4 I visited him @ ph.we are ˚c☺☺l° now. And about getting married. grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gunners160(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

due to wah
that she didnt offer you the kondo to shine or wah!
make you boys try to dey talk truth

it would set you free angry
ahaahahaha i am nt like dat na.we even met at an open place gisted ate etc but lagosian life r 2 rough i had 2 run.i am nt used to all those there yeye nose ring leg chain nd blah blah blah dressin.my abj is beta jo

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

yes popowaa is right there for u sir wink
sorry am actually a female

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.