Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (29275 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunshe: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: What of pictures..
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it

^^^ When the brain shuts down due to consumption of burukutu for few minutes,the result is shown above.

It obviously will attract "likes" from the likes.

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by victorazy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tval: Even a country where gun is legalised they don't attack each others like this. What should we call ours?

Is called "End Time"
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kabba7(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
quid:
never too tire

na all@h we dey serve so.

The bitter truth which very many Nigerians won't want to hear is that many of this attacks are the hand work of pure criminals but the authorities will prefer giving the impression of Islamic colouration because the government lack competent people to handle this issues ,its quite disheartening terrible bad .
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Tbagwell1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
E be like say dem don finger ur brain. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Though am a Muslim but this news in one word i call it
S-T-A-G-E-D

A true Muslim is never sentimental

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by azimibraun: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
^^ he simply said he was going to Burkina Faso. Burkina faso could be any wia in the world not necessarily the former Upper Volta. Burkina Faso Means " Land of Upright Men". Thomas Sankara only used it to name his country. Burkina Faso could be Dubai, Switzerland, France, UK or even the US or China. Anywia u have Upright ppl is Burkina Faso. I wished Naija was Burkina Faso litterally speaking.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunshe: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
tintingz: Can someone tell this guy is nut.

until someone die you will believe the story is not fake?

You don't expect anything good from sentiments filled skull.

The source is genuine,the places and people mentioned are verifiable but the bigot expect death records to appease his dark mind.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunshe: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed: Though am a Muslim but this news in one word i call it
S-T-A-G-E-D

A true Muslim is never sentimental

Liar! you can't be a Muslim with the attached statements from you.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by steffoode: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
pay back time, i rest my comment
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tola9ja: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
They will now say muslim is a terrorist
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
tunshe:
Liar!

Am a lair because I don't believe in your killing ideology.

You must be a bloody foool for calling me a lair.

May Allah strike you dead isha Allah

Amin

Stupid
foool

Allah does not support killing of women children and armless men.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
tunshe:

Liar! you can't be a Muslim with the attached statements from you.

Hahahah so because i used sango or amadioha makes me a non Muslim

Man dont start with me oo

Mind you am not an hausa man maybe thats your definition of Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunshe: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Am a lair because I don't believe in your killing ideology.

You must be a bloody foool for calling me a lair.

May Allah strike you dead isha Allah

Amin

Stupid
foool

Allah does not support killing of women children and armless men.

Its not my fault that you can't comprehend.

I called you a liar because you claimed to be a Muslim not because I believe in killing of innocent people either.

With all the verifiable statements,you still termed the news as staged.

As for the unnecessary abuses abi na curse you rained on yourself, I am fasting!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunshe: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Hahahah so because i used sango or amadioha makes me a non Muslim

Man dont start with me oo

Mind you am not an hausa man maybe thats your definition of Muslim

You don't have to be hausa/Ibo or Yoruba to know that Islam frowns at Idol worshipping or swearing by them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by 1stola: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthug fool with a slim brain.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
tunshe:

Its not my fault that you can't comprehend.

I called you a liar because you claimed to be a Muslim.

With all the verifiable statements,you still termed the news as staged.

As for the unnecessary abuses abi na curse you rained on yourself, I am fasting!

Hypocrite then stay off nairaland if you're fasting

Am fasting too but i will never stop doing and saying the right thing because its the real Allah's will

Am not a hypocrite like you.

As for the insult you brought it upon yourself

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by otunbabadok(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014

the likes are from people like you. Islam means total submission to the will of Allah, literarily peace. Greeting is peace be upon you. which means you're save under my sword. I will be deluded if after saying be upon you and I still attack you. that is a sense that is not common though. Finally you are not an adherent of any religion or you follow the religion of paul. You are a lost ship

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
kabba7:

The bitter truth which very many Nigerians won't want to hear is that many of this attacks are the hand work of pure criminals but the authorities will prefer giving the impression of Islamic colouration because the government lack competent people to handle this issues ,its quite disheartening terrible bad .
Stop saying bull crap here.

The smear campaign against GEJ is now back to sender
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
tunshe:

You don't have to be hausa/Ibo or Yoruba to know that Islam frowns at Idol worshipping or swearing by them.

I don't worship idol get that ok?

Peace of Allah be with you throughout your fast
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Acidosis: They opened fire on you?

&

No life was lost?

lmao grin

If you believe this supet story, then you will believe anything

Lol, abi o
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by HARDUBUY(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
As usuall.....our only proven and renowed BIGOT on NL. If it were to be attack on chtistains u would have believed without picx. Anychristain that doesnt belief should Go n Die.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
saints2: Someday, one day, all these will come to an end, but the day? I just dont have an idea. Lord, heal our land

I believe it is going to get better someday soon. I just have the feeling.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kolomax(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Peppyluv: I never claimed to have been there. My room mate in school went there and came back with the rice. Anytime she cooks it,the whole compound will know because of the smell but those who tasted it said it tastes different. I don't taste anything that have odour so I wouldnt know if they were saying the truth or not.

ok maa may be it's riz perfume that she brought......actually if you taste it...it's delicious
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by BinghiNya(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
ARES: 5 attacks, 3 ppl injured........ interesting..... u guys need to show the christains how y'all do it...... it is either the bomb was discovered before it detonates or o y'all just turn matrix and dodge all them bullets....

Really interesting if u ask me
the xtian god and jesus are both dead that Ȋ̝̊̅§ why xtians get killed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by BinghiNya(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
ARES: 5 attacks, 3 ppl injured........ interesting..... u guys need to show the christains how y'all do it...... it is either the bomb was discovered before it detonates or o y'all just turn matrix and dodge all them bullets....

Really interesting if u ask me
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by brightlomo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
kennyamusa: and u think by posting these rubbish,u v made sense abi ? Killing of any person is wrong whether muslims or christian
for ur mind is rubbish. Bt if u use ur iq very well, u will understand wht I mean. Propagandalist.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by adeyrule(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
u re a wicked soul,u actually wish someone should ve die cos u re a christain u forget d fact dat we re all human we don't ve to die like animals

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by sod09(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
and some xtains mofos will say dis blood sucking bastards are muslim
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
BinghiNya: the xtian god and jesus are both dead that Ȋ̝̊̅§ why xtians get killed.

REALLY, THAT'S AN INTERESTING TWIST..... SO THE MUSLIM GOD OR THE PAGAN GOD HAD A CHAT WITH YOU YESTERDAY CONFIRMING THAT THEY ARE STILL ARE ALIVE, MEANWHILE YOUR CALL WITH THE CHRISTAIN GOD DIDNT CONNECT RIGHT?
I SEE......
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
tintingz: We cant say, maybe they are northern Christians attacking northern Muslims.
you are Yoruba muslim,right? Carry your prayer rosary enter kaduna climb bus to riggasa[muslim area] your name na sorry.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kr0ne(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
I'm seriously laughing loud in Tokyo!
Gunmen attacked Muslim worshipers and INJURED 3
If na Christians dem attack everything will die, including the church itself
Gunmen or kids with bangers Obviously, Nollywood is being overthrown by Mohammedhood
Brilliant artists!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria / Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.