Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (29273 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: Our selfish politician nd Boko av indeed succeded in d first aspect which z religion by creating hatred nd division btw christians nd Muslims. who knows d next aspect? only Allah can help us. Oh! Allah pls intervene(amin)!
could you believe that some senseless christians are calling on Nigerian christians to give Nigerian muslims the type of treatment that their counterparts in CAR gave to the muslims in that country, they want to cover the shining light of islam but don't want to get burnt,anyway it will be possible for them to get rid of islam the day they get rid of the moon, the sun and the stars in the sky.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
olaalekan: May Allah save us from the hands of the evil one. Scared of going to mosque again
Amin suma amin bro! dont be afraid bro! Allah will always be there 2 guide nd protect all Muslims..verily, he z able 2 do all things..Masha'Allah!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: lol if I may ask, can we see proof to all you wrote above ? Let me enlighten you a bit, prophet muhamed was never a learned, he grew up without his parents so he never had the opportunity to go to school or whatever they do back then, now when the angel came to him and told him to read, he didn't ask the angel what to read, he simply said, I don't know how to read, now if a human was scared of an unusual changes in his life or him seeing a strage fellow who told him God has ordained him to lead the rest of the world and he got scared just like prophet jona in the bible, is that your own definition of violence ? christians can be funny sha, anyway I've decided not to fight for God, the fight is His and I'm sure he's an incorruptible judge, just like I've been telling most of you guys on NL, whatever ill judgment passed by anyone on earth will be revisited in the hereafter, I hope you guys are also ready to be judged.
The commencement of the Divine
Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the
form of good righteous (true) dreams in
his sleep. He never had a dream but that
it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira
where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He
used to take with him the journey food
for that (stay) and then come back to (his
wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise
again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him
while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to
read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know
how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (FORCEFULLY) AND
PRESSED ME SO HARD THAT I COULD NOT
BEAR IT ANY MORE . He then released me and again asked me to read, and I
replied, "I do not know how to read," WHEREUPON HE CAUGHT ME AGAIN AND
PRESSED ME THE SECOND TIME TILL I COULD
NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE. He then released me and asked me again to read, but
again I replied, "I do not know how to
read (or, what shall I read?)." THEREUPON GHHE CAUT ME FOR THE THIRD TIME AND
PRESSED ME and then released me and
said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has
created man from a clot. Read and Your
Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that
which he knew not." (96.15). (Bukahri Volume 9, Book 87, Number 111) [b][/b]
I may not be able to continue with you
because you are drawing me back. I am
surprised you do not know some basic
things in islam hence your request for
evidence above. Now, let analyze the above hadith:
1. Muhammad was in the cave of Hira to
worship Allah alone before the Truth
descended upon him. It means he had
been worshiping Allah before islam. As
you know, Muhammad's father's name is Abduallah, meaning servant of Allah. It is
also a known fact that Mutalleb and
Abduallah, Muhammad's parents were
idol worshipers. What was their idol?
Allah as in Abduallah, servant of
Allah.The same Allah Muhammad went to worship at the cave of Hira before the
Truth descended upon him. What Truth?
The continued worship of Allah, which
was already in their family? This shows
islam is the continuation of worship of
Allah, the idol Muhammad's parents were worshiping.
2. When Gabriel approached Muhammad,
without saying anything first, he told
Muhammad to read. Read what? He had
not spoken anything to him and did not
come with anything written document. The next thing was pressed him thrice
almost to death point. To me that was
wickedness and violence. God's angels
don't behave that way.
3. The fact that Gabriel did not speak
anything or show any document before asking Muhammad to read means he lied.
So he started his revelation with lies.
That is the faulty foundation of islam on
which the truth cannot be built.

Jonah disobey GOD, not afraid, unlike muhammad who though he see an evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote
author=djfaithy] could you believe that some senseless christians are
calling on Nigerian christians to give Nigerian muslims the type of
treatment that their counterparts in CAR gave to the muslims in that
country, they want to cover the shining light of islam but don't want to
get burnt,anyway it will be possible for them to get rid of islam the
day they get rid of the moon, the sun and the stars in the sky.[/quote] Hmmm.. it has already be written in d holy quaran dat d kafir(christians) would surely criticise Islam bt we need not 2 worry cus Allah will always be there 2 protect nd guide all muslims nd islam as a whole..
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: at least those who has brains more than you, can see clearly that you are product of broken home and definitely not a muslim and will never be, mind you I'm not scared of death cuz my religion made it clear to me that its inevitable, its going to be of much gain to me if I die in this holy month of ramadan and trust me there's no other better months to die than this month of ramadan, so incase you think you've cursed me, Nope you actually prayed for me, just be prepeared for the woes that's about to befall you and many of your generation to come, cuz you will still shed tears for all of these, and leave a lot of tears behind for your generations till the 4th one, mark my word.

You are noting but a curse to your parents a product of prostitution a spermatozoa of a drunk.
Your miserable life will end soon and i bet you all your kindred will die of bomb blast your parents will be roasted like a ram

I wont talk of your generation because you didn't and will die young because thats your destiny you signed befor typing and quoting me with your leprous hand.

I only pity your drunk father because he will die of heart attack and trauma in the hospital.

Useless idiott

May allah strike you with leprosy untill bokoharam finishes you off into pieces.

Bastard mugu forming holy

You must die because i guess you are a supporter of APC
So in that case

Die die die

Rot with your family in hell
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
D gunmen failed in der attack shows Allah z d protector of all Muslim.. Verily, he (Allah) will always be der 2 guide nd protect us.. Allah kai ne abun Godiya! he z d only 1 to be regard as LORD! Allahu Akbar!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: could you believe that some senseless christians are calling on Nigerian christians to give Nigerian muslims the type of treatment that their counterparts in CAR gave to the muslims in that country, they want to cover the shining light of islam but don't want to get burnt,anyway it will be possible for them to get rid of islam the day they get rid of the moon, the sun and the stars in the sky.

See your useless life

Calling other religion and people senseless all because they dont believe in your ideology.

"Seek ye knowledge even to the unbelivers"

Infact you and shekau have something in common.

My own islam preaches love association and communion.

Muhammed (saw) did not discriminate

Am not a bloody extremist like you i believe in whats right

So go and die

I dont care if you call me a Chinese (unbeliever )

Go and die i repeat
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by juman(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: Nigerians are not d problem of dis country bt our failed govtm shud be blamed 4 all dis insurgency.. We got 2 pray fervently.

Prayer alone cannot solve our problems.

This aimless country should be splitted. That is the solution.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Shinery0123(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
slimthugchimee: What of pictures..
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
Remember if it were to be a church that is being attacked, u won't need pictures to comfirm. Why are we being made to attack eachother and none of us have d eyes to know that sum people are trying to break us apart. For God's sake let's unite for once and let's wait for d aftermath. Whether good or bad, then we shall know d whole truth.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
juman:

Prayer alone cannot solve our problems.

This aimless country should be splitted. That is the solution.
Splittn wont help at all cus we are interwoven. We av mixed up with one another. i:e christians nd muslims.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote
author=Shinery0123] Remember if it were to be a church that is being
attacked, u won't need pictures to comfirm. Why are we being made to
attack eachother and none of us have d eyes to know that sum people are
trying to break us apart. For God's sake let's unite for once and let's
wait for d aftermath. Whether good or bad, then we shall know d whole
truth. [/quote] Seconded! i concur with u bro, dont mind dem. How can u be happy seen ur fellow human being attacked by Gunmen? we need 2 love nd tolerate one another.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think religion shudnt be a barrier. Both religion(Islam nd christianity) preaches abt God's word. Both enjoin wat z right nd forbide wat z wrong. Our ways of doctrine nd believe differs 4rm one another bt i think dat shunt be a barrier. We tolerate nd love one another i beg.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: I think religion shudnt be a barrier. Both religion(Islam nd christianity) preaches abt God's word. Both enjoin wat z right nd forbide wat z wrong. Our ways of doctrine nd believe differs 4rm one another bt i think dat shunt be a barrier. We tolerate nd love one another i beg.
the biblical God and the quranic Allah is not the same.

SHALOM
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Kbraims(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
I pray 4 peace in 9ja,for d FOOLS will keep shut dia mouth, coz both muslim & christian ar suffern 4 dis crises
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by gambudu: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
cry
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by osaxx: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
FAKE NEWS AS USUAL....WHEN THE MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKS,THEY KILL SUCCESSFULLY KILLING HUNDREDS, BUT WHEN THE XTIAN ATTACK, IT IS EITHER THEY SHOT SPORADICALLY IN THE AIR OR THE BOMB DETONATED AT THE FRONT OF THE MOSQUE PUTTING FEAR IN PEOPLE. ALL THIS IS JUST A PROPAGANDA TO MAKE THE XTIAN COMMUNITY IN NIGERIA NOT TO BE TOO ANGRY FOR THE INCESSANT AND STUPID KILLING OF XTIAN IN THE NIGERIAN STATE. THE XTIANS ARE WATCHING AS EVERYTHING UNFOLDS IN THIS NIGERIA STATE.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by jesusontop: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
it actually happened one of the victims sells smoked meat n i am a christian
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Ephemmm: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2014

As usual, there was an sporadic shooting on civilians inside a mosque with no chairs, table nor nor anything to use as shield, but there were three casualities, and one has been discharged in less than 24 hours.

@Slimthugchimee! Don't mind this writer. May be he thinks that all of us are so gullible to that extent. Immediately I saw the topic, I have known what the content might be and my guess was correct in all its entirety.

To the writer, your story was not well fabricated. Even armed soldiers are dying at the scenes of every attack not to talk of unarmed civilians: try again later please.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Yemlizzy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
When will all these incessant attacks stop?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Tunguy01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jezyfreezman: DIARiS G0d TH0..........

I bLiv G0d(ALLah) wiLL sureLy put all dis bad peopLe 2 shame s00ner 0r Leta........ undecided
I thought datx wot he want nw .., abi which 1 u cum dey talk
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by ksbusari(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
This one na anti-islamic terrorist nw lyk always said by d fools. Bt if na christian dem attack d fools go call them islamic terrorists
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by winner01(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
FACTS IVE REALIZED ABOUT MUSLIMS
They're not happy in Gaza .. They're not happy in
Egypt .. They're not happy in Libya .. They're not
happy in Morocco .. They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq .. They're not happy in
Yemen .. They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan .. They're not happy
in Syria .. They're not happy in Lebanon .. SO,
WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? They're happy in
Australia . They're happy in Canada . They're
happy in England .. They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy .. They're happy in
Germany .. They're happy in Sweden .. They're
happy in the USA .. They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland . They're happy in India .
They're happy in Denmark . Basically, they're
happy in every country that is not Muslim and
unhappy in every country that is! AND WHO DO
THEY BLAME? Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY
ARE HAPPY IN! AND THEN; They want to change
those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY
CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Remark- Even Muslims can't disagree with this.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by winner01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: I think religion shudnt be a barrier. Both religion(Islam nd christianity) preaches abt God's word. Both enjoin wat z right nd forbide wat z wrong. Our ways of doctrine nd believe differs 4rm one another bt i think dat shunt be a barrier. We tolerate nd love one another i beg.
Yahweh and allah are different just as light and darkness are different.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
winner01: Yahweh and allah are different just as light and darkness are different.
Wat are u tryn 2 insinuating? Nibo lo n ti jabo to ni okun loorun? Dan' Allah gafara...baa teso mogana! Mi o raye ejo wewe....
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: indeed! there was a country.. alas! i see Nigeria as a Future Somalia. i just pray normalcy would be restored asap!
normalcy will return to nigeria d day we all wake up and see fellow nigerians as humans first, before we consider tribe or religion. The day we celebrate a person's life before we consider wat tribe he is or wat religion he practices
I pray that time comes soon.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by bigbozz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
glasmirow: it's hardly for a Muslim man to collect money in other to plant a bomb to his follow Muslims but as for Christians hmm una too get longer throat
But he can collect money and bomb another person because u peeps are not greedy but modarers. eh?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by winner01(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: Wat are u tryn 2 insinuating? Nibo lo n ti jabo to ni okun loorun? Dan' Allah gafara...baa teso mogana! Mi o raye ejo wewe....
read ur comment, I doubt you graduated from nursery school....
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
winner01: read ur comment, I doubt you graduated from nursery school....
Ur opinion though! pls dont quote me again cus i wouldnt want 2 use any abusive word on u. pls behave lyk a learned person, Thanx alot sir!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by cecejobs(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2014
greatgod2012: When are we going to start hearing/reading good news from the North?
don't tink its gona b this era again. Let's hope for anoda regim
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
cecejobs: don't tink its gona b this era again. Let's hope for anoda regim
Yeah! GEJ must go cum 2015 election cus z regime z bloody. Gej......must go!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by eneji50(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
All those tryin to paint islam black are ignorant of the religion,jus because d muslim are weak in terms of media dats y some people think dey can take terrorism as a second name to islam,u will nvr knw much about islam if u keep believin all those things u hear about islam on media,the americans are using d media to tarnish the image of d muslims,As media such as CNN BBC al jezeera e.t.c tend to paint islam black,i can surely assure anyone dat d islamic terrorist group did not take 5% of the world terrorist attack in d past years,As pple plan against islam i'm not disturb at all because i knw Allah is the best of planner,if u wana knw more abt islam,u can reach me on 07038676620 Masha Allah
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Willywilly7: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is good news from Berom people, good job. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.