Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (29259 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by clericuzzio(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
make dem kill all dem sef. besides many have died all in d name of d so called allllllaaaaahhh
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kr0ne(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
sod09: and some xtains mofos will say dis blood sucking bastards are muslim
Not all Muslims are Boko Haram, but all Boko Haram are Muslims!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
kabba7:

The bitter truth which very many Nigerians won't want to hear is that many of this attacks are the hand work of pure criminals but the authorities will prefer giving the impression of Islamic colouration because the government lack competent people to handle this issues ,its quite disheartening terrible bad .
the question you will ask your self is this, WHY ONLY ISLAM? WHAT ABOUT OTHER'S RELIGION? HINDU , BUDDHIST, PAGAN, CHRISTIAN ? ONLY ISLAM .
BIBLE SAY, IF THE FOUNDATION IS FAULT, WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO ?
THE FOUNDATION OF ISLAM IS FAULTY. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Positiveminds(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Three injured, none killed! We know the script.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by francofficial(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
shocked choi! Blatant lie!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Leoninedreams: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tired of Naija, relocating to Somalia. Who wish to join me?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Edzy: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some people are so full of hatred.they dont see any reason to condemn this attack
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by MeAboki(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimthugchimee: What of pictures..
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it

Its a pity you have been cursed with such a twisted hateful mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by whizfache(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2014
embarassed shocked[color=#990000][/color]na bcus na mosque,if na church u go hear different story,i hate prophet mohammed and islam;-(;->
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by MightySparrow: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2014
The devil is a bona fide citizen of northern Nigerian.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by laffytaffy1: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Edzy: Some people are so full of hatred.they dont see any reason to condemn this attack
Condemn the attack ? are you seriously out of your mind ? I'm pissed the attackers did not kill more, you talking about condemning the attack. The fewer muslims we have in this world the better.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 08, 2014
MeAboki:

Its a pity you have been cursed with such a twisted hateful mind.
...you are the one with a 'hateful' mind. He is giving his own analysis which you're free to reject. But your using of abusive words is gives a clearer definition of hatred. If you as a believer can curse like this, then the religion you're trying to support, is a joke. angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by yomi007k(m): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2014
(In olamides voice)First of all,.....I donblive ds news.
Secondly, I think FG can legalize guns 2 protect ourselves cos dey can't provide security...abi dem dey fear say we go attack dem in d future?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tosin2013: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Samakinr:
...you are the one with a 'hateful' mind. He is giving his own analysis which you're free to reject. But your using of abusive words is gives a clearer definition of hatred. If you as a believer can curse like this, then the religion you're trying to support, is a joke. angry

Which sickly analysis!? That was aw u mofos brought madman analysis dat no kidnapping took place in chibok !!!.

Ppl lyk dis kid are actually d ones sustaining the goal of boko haram ie. childish and lazy response dat Islam is boko! When in fact more Muslims av been killed and formed d civilian JTF on there own to protect themselves.

PS. Its obvious dat d attackers were cowards who just shot aimlessly and ran away as soon as they came. So many mofos on NL
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by oskaaay(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2014
God save Nigeria oooo....Again!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Shafiu1: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: religion of peace angry
You're an ignorant...Muslim were attacked, don't make silly comment...Hater
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by bigbozz(m): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2014
THESE PEOPLE CAN COOK ANY STORY JUST TO DISCREDIT CHRISTIANS :
1. YOU OFTEN HEAR OF BOMBS FOUND IN AND AROUND MOSQUES, BUT U WILL NEVER HEAR THAT IT HAS EVER EXPLODED, BUT IT ALWAYS EXPLOD IN CHURCHES AND KILL MANY CHRISTIANS
2. YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR OF GUNMEN ATTACKING MOSQUES, BUT U WILL HARDLY HEAR THAT SOMEBODY WAS KILLED, BUT MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN CHURCHES BY GUNMEN. They are more careful than christians abi? God will judge the wickeds
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by glasmirow(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
lol I guessed That you are a donkey
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by glasmirow(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2014
bigbozz: THESE PEOPLE CAN COOK ANY STORY JUST TO DISCREDIT CHRISTIANS :
1. YOU OFTEN HEAR OF BOMBS FOUND IN AND AROUND MOSQUES, BUT U WILL NEVER HEAR THAT IT HAS EVER EXPLODED, BUT IT ALWAYS EXPLOD IN CHURCHES AND KILL MANY CHRISTIANS
2. YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR OF GUNMEN ATTACKING MOSQUES, BUT U WILL HARDLY HEAR THAT SOMEBODY WAS KILLED, BUT MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED IN CHURCHES BY GUNMEN. They are more careful than christians abi? God will judge the wickeds
it's hardly for a Muslim man to collect money in other to plant a bomb to his follow Muslims but as for Christians hmm una too get longer throat
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by iliasaa(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014
I c that u are brainless
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
Dia ris God ooo
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Sissie(f): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Where do these people posting all this nonsense come from, I feel pity for you all, yes really I do, you all must be living a terrible life to have this much hatred in your hearts, flowing In your body.

Quran 3:186
"ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs."

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2014
dude, just try reading your trash again and again.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
whizfache: embarassed shocked[color=#990000][/color]na bcus na mosque,if na church u go hear different story,i hate prophet mohammed and islam;-(;->
who is forcing u to luv Islam and muhammad.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by laffytaffy1: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Sissie: Where do these people posting all this nonsense come from, I feel pity for you all, yes really I do, you all must be living a terrible life to have this much hatred in your hearts, flowing In your body.

Quran 3:186
"ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs."

I spit on your quran.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mike404(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Jezyfreezman: DIARiS G0d TH0..........

I bLiv G0d(ALLah) wiLL sureLy put all dis bad peopLe 2 shame s00ner 0r Leta........ undecided
STOP COMPARING MY GOD WITH YOUR ALLAH MY FRIEND angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Sissie(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2014
mike404: STOP COMPARING MY GOD WITH YOUR ALLAH MY FRIEND angry

You are an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2014
mike404: STOP COMPARING MY GOD WITH YOUR ALLAH MY FRIEND angry
ar yhu throuqh?

U self-service mehn......& Lack understandin wen it's cums 2 reLIgI0N.....PlZ gR0W up nah.....yah parent n0 qo feed U 4 Eva 0o0.... U dIG? undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote
author=brightlomo]if those people are muslim shooting at xtian. All
islamic hater would hav bounbd here wit one king silly comment. God is
watching all of you wit ur hatred toward islam.[/quote] Seconded! i am rest assure one day d truth would be obvious.. Verily, Allah z all forgivn nd all known..Masha' Allah!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by tunex23: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2014
This is not good @ all, those gyel boiz should have killed them all, I employ jonah jangs should supply them more weapons so as to completely wipe off those muslims infedels! Enough is enough, I lost someone close during those bombs attacks and those muslims were celebrating it. I hav said my mind and anybody way quote me Thunder go destroy him entire generation.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Justpassingby45(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2014
I don't think this is true unless it was d muslim who 1st attack them. Am saying this saying this cos i knw who they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.