Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South (29258 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
kr0ne:
Not all Muslims are Boko Haram, but all Boko Haram are Muslims!
Inalillahi. U av just shown some sign of Ignorance. May Allah in z infinity mercy 4give u (amin suma amin)!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2014
greatgod2012: When are we going to start hearing/reading good news from the North?
Soonest sister! Masha' Allah.. by Allah grace peace nd normalcy would be restored 2 Arewa(north)..amin!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Hypocrite then stay off nairaland if you're fasting

Am fasting too but i will never stop doing and saying the right thing because its the real Allah's will

Am not a hypocrite like you.

As for the insult you brought it upon yourself
I have this to say to you, when God visit you with the result of your deeds on here, don't cry foul, you are not a muslim and will never be, you are a failure and nonentity, if you are fasting or even a muslim, you will know its wrong to curse fellow human being,ramadan or not.....hypocrite
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2014
tosin2013:

Which sickly analysis!? That was aw u mofos brought madman analysis dat no kidnapping took place in chibok !!!.

Ppl lyk dis kid are actually d ones sustaining the goal of boko haram ie. childish and lazy response dat Islam is boko! When in fact more Muslims av been killed and formed d civilian JTF on there own to protect themselves.

PS. Its obvious dat d attackers were cowards who just shot aimlessly and ran away as soon as they came. So many mofos on NL
....okay. Thanks for those 'ill compliments', if that's the best way you can respond.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mike404(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Sissie:

You are an illiterate.
I STILL MAINTAIN THAT I WOULD NOT TRADE MY ALMIGHTY GOD FOR ALLAH. THANKS FOR THE INSULT smiley
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2014
malvisguy212: the question you will ask your self is this, WHY ONLY ISLAM? WHAT ABOUT OTHER'S RELIGION? HINDU , BUDDHIST, PAGAN, CHRISTIAN ? ONLY ISLAM .
BIBLE SAY, IF THE FOUNDATION IS FAULT, WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO ?
THE FOUNDATION OF ISLAM IS FAULTY. Thank you.
you mind explaining to us, how the foundation of islam was faulty ? let's hear you own side of the story too, let's hear what your are being fed with.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2014
mike404: I STILL MAINTAIN THAT I WOULD NOT TRADE MY ALMIGHTY GOD FOR ALLAH. THANKS FOR THE INSULT smiley
and that statement alone makes you a big illiterate, Allah- arabic name for God, chineke- ibo name for God, olohun- yoruba name for God, God - english name for God, so saying you can't trade your God for God, obviously make you an educated illiterate, sorry.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2014
mike404: STOP COMPARING MY GOD WITH YOUR ALLAH MY FRIEND angry
Boko haram has indeed succeeded in folk lyk u..it indeed a pity! o se ni laanu fun e o..
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kr0ne(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: Inalillahi. U av just shown some sign of Ignorance. May Allah in z infinity mercy 4give u (amin suma amin)!
May God Almighty pardon and overlook your errors too in Jesus name!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by zizoo36: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
slimthugchimee: What of pictures..
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
You are nothing but a DEVIL in disguise. If the topic were "Gunmen Attack Christian worshippers" I believe you will not require for pictures. Whether you like it or not, christians are fully involved in all that is happening just to discredit Islam. It has been in history how the christians killed our past leaders and many more like: Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Murtala Moh'd e.t.c just because of ethnic and religious bigotry. These are people that meant well for this nation.
What I observe is that, if a christian is caught on account of terror attack, his identity will never be disclosed and will not be regarded as a terrorist. The recent attack at Kano School of hygiene, was is not a christian from either south-east or south-south? But the Police covered his face and refused to mention his name. WHY? Simply because he is a christian. Is that how to end insurgency in this country when there is discrimination?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
kr0ne:
May God Almighty pardon and overlook your errors too in Jesus name!
which error av u commited? u are here tanishn d image of oda people religion. is dat wat u were taught in d BIBLE?
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2014
May d peace nd mercy of Allah be upon on JESUS CHRIST(prophet isah) whom we regard as d messenger of Allah nd i pray JESUS CHRIST(prophet isah) change d mindset of all christians 4rm der negative thinkn toward Islam(amin)!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2014
I do respect Jesus christ nd christians n der various ways of doctrine cus i was never 2 condemn dem. i know one day d truth would be obvious 2 all christians on Nl dat BoKo isnt a religion issue bt Political in nature. I just Allah open der eye so dat dey can see(amin)... Masalam!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: you mind explaining to us, how the foundation of islam was faulty ? let's hear you own side of the story too, let's hear what your are being fed with.
the manner in which muhammad recive his revelation is violence, the angel ask him to read, this is What he said, I don't know how to read or what can I read? For him to ask , what can I read show that the angel did not come with any written material, the angel ask him for 3times, before he start torment him, HE RECIVE THE REVELATION WITH VIOLENCE .

According to the verse, muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, Why the truth dint descend on other prophet of God? Abi , are they living in lies before the truth came to muhammad ?

Note: muhammad is not the first person that see angel gabriel , mary and zachriah saw the angel and notin like violence or torture, the first word the angel said to them was FEAR NOT.
THANK YOU.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by kr0ne(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Azboy34: which error av u commited? u are here tanishn d image of oda people religion. is dat wat u were taught in d BIBLE?
Other people?? Don't say!
I'm only trying to expose the deceit in Islam. They preach peace yet raise swords against the innocent in the name of jihad. Do you need to force someone to accept your belief? If Islam regard all non-Muslims as infidels, should they still be seen as normal people?
The sooner you realize or rather accept the evil in you the better. Look around the world, especially in the Midwest . . . "Islamic terrorists and bombs" is the regular thing you see on newspaper front pages. Yet you dare say allah is merciful Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by IBROHIM: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Who do they think they are dicieving, whoever did this wants everyone to think islam is not terrorism not knowing. They must have paid someone to come to a musque and shot and then they faked the injuries of the guys. Why dont any1 die mtchwww keep dicievin urzelfs.. I cant belive oldmen that are here can fall for this shit..
Please how can you come into a mosque and shoot without killing anybody. Does everyone know that mosques dont have sits or tables were you can hide no matter what you must kill someone. Fuckedup religiön trying to prove sh.it
. Oga are you not ashamed of ur self? So much show of bitterness! Bastard!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Using abusive words on eachoda wont help d situation on ground. All we need z prayer, let join nd pray fervently 4 peace 2 reign in our dear country. let stop being bigotry, tribalisticnd sentimental cus it does nothn bt harm 2 d future of our great country.. Allah taimakemu yakowa de kowa.. olorun aran gbogbowa lowo o(amin ase!)

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2014
hmmmm.
there was a country!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by juman(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2014
One nigeria is the greatest problem of this country.

nigeria should be separated.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by malvisguy212: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: and that statement alone makes you a big illiterate, Allah- arabic name for God, chineke- ibo name for God, olohun- yoruba name for God, God - english name for God, so saying you can't trade your God for God, obviously make you an educated illiterate, sorry.
what's the different between the Allah muhammad father worship and the Allah present muslims worship?

Note: muhammad father name is abdullahi meaning sarvent of Allah, he is a pagan.
Peace,
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Tinker2bell: hmmmm.
there was a country!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
indeed! there was a country.. alas! i see Nigeria as a Future Somalia. i just pray normalcy would be restored asap!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by mrjangaweed: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2014
djfaithy: I have this to say to you, when God visit you with the result of your deeds on here, don't cry foul, you are not a muslim and will never be, you are a failure and nonentity, if you are fasting or even a muslim, you will know its wrong to curse fellow human being,ramadan or not.....hypocrite

Your mother is a nonentity your father and your generations are failure

May thunder strike you dead there may you die a horrible death may vulture eat your useless and rotten carcass.

Bastard fool

Die there may you never see this month ending isha Allah

Come let me lecture you on how to become a true Muslim.

Hypocritical bastard evil son of evil parents
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by olaalekan: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2014
Too much hatred for something blinds the sense of human reasoning.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2014
juman: One nigeria is the greatest problem of this country.

nigeria should be separated.
Nigerians are not d problem of dis country bt our failed govtm shud be blamed 4 all dis insurgency.. We got 2 pray fervently.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by billyG(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
When i saw d headline i need not read further i know no one gonna die in that drama,d same script been play over N over again.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2014
malvisguy212: the manner in which muhammad recive his revelation is violence, the angel ask him to read, this is What he said, I don't know how to read or what can I read? For him to ask , what can I read show that the angel did not come with any written material, the angel ask him for 3times, before he start torment him, HE RECIVE THE REVELATION WITH VIOLENCE .

According to the verse, muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, Why the truth dint descend on other prophet of God? Abi , are they living in lies before the truth came to muhammad ?

Note: muhammad is not the first person that see angel gabriel , mary and zachriah saw the angel and notin like violence or torture, the first word the angel said to them was FEAR NOT.
THANK YOU.
lol if I may ask, can we see proof to all you wrote above ? Let me enlighten you a bit, prophet muhamed was never a learned, he grew up without his parents so he never had the opportunity to go to school or whatever they do back then, now when the angel came to him and told him to read, he didn't ask the angel what to read, he simply said, I don't know how to read, now if a human was scared of an unusual changes in his life or him seeing a strage fellow who told him God has ordained him to lead the rest of the world and he got scared just like prophet jona in the bible, is that your own definition of violence ? christians can be funny sha, anyway I've decided not to fight for God, the fight is His and I'm sure he's an incorruptible judge, just like I've been telling most of you guys on NL, whatever ill judgment passed by anyone on earth will be revisited in the hereafter, I hope you guys are also ready to be judged.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
malvisguy212: what's the different between the Allah muhammad father worship and the Allah present muslims worship?

Note: muhammad father name is abdullahi meaning sarvent of Allah, he is a pagan.
Peace,
lol, you haven't answer my question, just gibberish as usual.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by JEITO: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
I dunno y am tinking dis but sha am wondering y nobody seem to die weneva d attack is on a muslim area. Eg dis attack in jos, kaduna bomb blast last week and the explosive devices found. Behind a mosque in kano
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by djfaithy: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Your mother is a nonentity your father and your generations are failure

May thunder strike you dead there may you die a horrible death may vulture eat your useless and rotten carcass.

Bastard fool

Die there may you never see this month ending isha Allah

Come let me lecture you on how to become a true Muslim.

Hypocritical bastard evil son of evil parents
at least those who has brains more than you, can see clearly that you are product of broken home and definitely not a muslim and will never be, mind you I'm not scared of death cuz my religion made it clear to me that its inevitable, its going to be of much gain to me if I die in this holy month of ramadan and trust me there's no other better months to die than this month of ramadan, so incase you think you've cursed me, Nope you actually prayed for me, just be prepeared for the woes that's about to befall you and many of your generation to come, cuz you will still shed tears for all of these, and leave a lot of tears behind for your generations till the 4th one, mark my word.
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by olaalekan: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
May Allah save us from the hands of the evil one. Scared of going to mosque again
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Azboy34(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Our selfish politician nd Boko av indeed succeded in d first aspect which z religion by creating hatred nd division btw christians nd Muslims. who knows d next aspect? only Allah can help us. Oh! Allah pls intervene(amin)!
Re: Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South by Vidamia(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2014

that is how other religions body paid themselves to attack themselves.............didirin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.